Another Question for Sam

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by manfred »

It seems to fascinate you SAM.... why? I never bothered to check out places like that. Many of them are in the North too, it must be freezing, even in summer. Skinny dipping in Northumberland? Goodness.... I would not go near the beach without a coat, even in summer.... And into the water.... well, each to their own... the water does rarely go above 14 degrees in summer.... you have to be kidding to go in that....
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:I am asking you again, is your argument here, in a round about way, that the Muslim grooming gangs are not to blame because the girls "had it coming"?
Rotherham grooming gangs said, "White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.” :lol:

Don't blame non-white men from Africa, Asia, India, Pakistani, Middle East, ASEAN who raped and groped white girls because they saw them as prostitutes, harlots, whores, cheap girls, immoral girls, offspring of adultery and illegitimate children. :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:I am asking you again, is your argument here, in a round about way, that the Muslim grooming gangs are not to blame because the girls "had it coming"?
Rotherham grooming gangs said, "White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.” :lol:

Don't blame non-white men from Africa, Asia, India, Pakistani, Middle East, ASEAN who raped and groped white girls because they saw them as prostitutes, harlots, whores, cheap girls, immoral girls, offspring of adultery and illegitimate children. :roflmao:

Ah, that explains it then.

It's their fault. Good to know SAM.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:I am asking you again, is your argument here, in a round about way, that the Muslim grooming gangs are not to blame because the girls "had it coming"?
Rotherham grooming gangs said, "White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.” :lol:

Don't blame non-white men from Africa, Asia, India, Pakistani, Middle East, ASEAN who raped and groped white girls because they saw them as prostitutes, harlots, whores, cheap girls, immoral girls, offspring of adultery and illegitimate children. :roflmao:

Ah, that explains it then.

It's their fault. Good to know SAM.
All this happened in the UK and the EU, not in other regions and continents.

Why, you never thought about it?
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by manfred »

Oh, I thought about it. But I reached a radically different conclusion to yours. Immigrants need to learn local culture, all of them, whereever they go and whoever they are.

A a bunch of nudist does not met licence to rape. It is ridiculous to suggest that. Many criminals blame their victims in one form or another. Your actions are your responsibility.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Oh, I thought about it. But I reached a radically different conclusion to yours. Immigrants need to learn local culture, all of them, whereever they go and whoever they are.

A a bunch of nudist does not met licence to rape. It is ridiculous to suggest that. Many criminals blame their victims in one form or another. Your actions are your responsibility.
What about whites in other countries, do they are learning and assimilating a non-white cultures?

They deserve to be gang rape in India and Thailand because of their immoral behavior in the country.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

antineoETC
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote: Don't blame non-white men from Africa, Asia, India, Pakistani, Middle East, ASEAN who raped and groped white girls because they saw them as prostitutes, harlots, whores, cheap girls, immoral girls, offspring of adultery and illegitimate children. :roflmao:
Let's be clear about this SAM. Are you saying here that it was the rapists' VICTIMS who were to blame for being raped and not the perpetrators? You would not have jailed the rapists then?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:What about whites in other countries, do they are learning and assimilating a non-white cultures?
Here is an example of an extant non-white culture SAM:
Image

What do you think of the way these non-white non-Muslim Amazonian Indian women are dressed? Does it offend your Islamic morality?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by manfred »

SAM, I have very rarely, in my long life, heard anything more revolting than what you just said, not even from hardened criminals in prison. It really beggars belief. So "white people" are fair game for gang rape, you say. And this is someone who takes "offence" at people bathing nude are designated areas....

A skin tone deserves rape. That is what you said. But Islam is not racist, of course, or course....

I wonder who could plant such outrageous ideas into your head. Could it be the guy who told his followers that God ordered all Christians and Jews to be attacked until they pay protection money, because of their religion?



You have managed to sink even lower in my estimation than I thought any human being could.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by Ariel »

How awful. :ohmy: Papoea showing their immoral behavior

Image

Image
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

Ariel wrote:How awful. :ohmy: Papoea showing their immoral behavior

Image

Image
antineoETC wrote: Image

What do you think of the way these non-white non-Muslim Amazonian Indian women are dressed? Does it offend your Islamic morality?
Thank God, they escaped the brutality of the European Inquisition and their cruelty. They live in an isolated world to avoid the tyranny and evil of white people. :D
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Topless

Post by SAM »

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by manfred »

You made your point SAM.... just explain, those who do Allah's work in raping people with lighter skin how will they be rewarded? Should the Birtish government give them a medal or a financial reward, or will Allah take care of the reward?

We know the reward for those who kill lighter skin people, but what about the rapists? Do they get the same reward, more or less of a reward? Is raping braver than killing or the other way round? Which of the two do you prefer, personally, or do you do both?

Finally, is this "they had it coming" excuse also applicable to men? Should they be raped too? Or only the women, ideally school girls?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

antineoETC
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:Thank God [scantily-dressed/naked non-white people], they escaped the brutality of the European Inquisition and their cruelty. They live in an isolated world to avoid the tyranny and evil of white people. :D
Their highly-exposed dusky bodies do not offend your Muslim sensibilities then SAM? BTW, SAM are you an Arab or one of their conquered slaves in Pakistan or elsewhere? Egyptian perhaps? The white Christian Europeans twice threw Afro-Asiatic Islamic colonialist aggressors out of their lands. Does that rankle on you?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Their highly-exposed dusky bodies do not offend your Muslim sensibilities then SAM? BTW, SAM are you an Arab or one of their conquered slaves in Pakistan or elsewhere? Egyptian perhaps? The white Christian Europeans twice threw Afro-Asiatic Islamic colonialist aggressors out of their lands. Does that rankle on you?
I am servant of Allah. The descendants of Adam and Eve. :D
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by manfred »

SAM has posted a photo of himself here once. He looks like someone from India perhaps, but he lives in Singapore. This seems to be some embarrassment to him, as is clearly reluctant to tell you.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by Takeiteasynow »

I am servant of Allah. The descendants of Adam and Eve.
Oh, are you a nudist?
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Topless

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
Look at what your & your Muslim co-hordes are missing. The Wet dreams which every Muslim suicide bomber sacrifices his life for. This is what motivates them to commit suicide - 72 of these beauties every night
:flamethrower:

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
antineoETC wrote:
Their highly-exposed dusky bodies do not offend your Muslim sensibilities then SAM? BTW, SAM are you an Arab or one of their conquered slaves in Pakistan or elsewhere? Egyptian perhaps? The white Christian Europeans twice threw Afro-Asiatic Islamic colonialist aggressors out of their lands. Does that rankle on you?
I am servant of Allah. The descendants of Adam and Eve. :D
Since when Adam & Eve - born in Ur (today's Iraq) became the forgathers of a man from the Indonesian region?.

Only Jews can claim to be the descendants of A & E. They have the record to prove it - you have only conjecture and pipe dreams born in the deserts of Arabia.

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:Only Jews can claim to be the descendants of A & E. They have the record to prove it - you have only conjecture and pipe dreams born in the deserts of Arabia.
:lotpot: John 8:44, "Jews are the children of Satan" :roflmao: Satan/Devil is a family of Serpents :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Post Reply