Answering 'a guide to Quranic contradictions 2'

Each thread posted in this forum must include the relevant link to the article. This link must be placed in the first line of the opening post. Failure to do so will result in the thread being deleted or moved. This forum will replace the now archived one of the same name.
Myxtic

Re: Answering 'a guide to Quranic contradictions 2'

Post by Myxtic »

Sum wrote:Hello Myxtic
holaA Sum :)

Sum wrote:You are still not answering my question. I gave you a very specific question to which I expect a very specific answer that addresses my very specific question.
i guess i had already answered your question in plain words ...

still i shall make my answer simpler for you ...

Sum wrote:Here is my question again -
Suppose you came to my village of pagans to proselytise your Islam. As chief of my village I told you that you could not proselytise Islam to my pagan villagers who were very happy worshipping their individual gods. You would not be allowed into the village to cause mischief in my land. Would this be "hindrance" and require muslims to fight me and my villagers in order to proselytise your Islam?
no ...

Sum wrote:Would you kindly address my question again?

sum
i addressed your specific question in the most specific manner possible ... :wink:

thanxXx ... !!
* Satan trembles when he sees the weakest Saint upon his knees *

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Myxtic

Your quote -
but i mentioned 'hindrance' for stopping,

Your previous quote does not agree with your last post. If you recall, I stopped you entering my pagan village to proselytise your Islam and so, according to your quote, I should be fought.

Also, according to Koran 9:5, I should be fought and, according to Koran 5:33, I should be fought because of disbelief.

Islam is forcing itself on others through force. It is aggressive by nature and is just looking for some excuse to engage in battle to conquer and subdue non-muslims. It all started with Muhammad`s threatening letters which were followed by similar threatening letters from the subsequent calipihs.

sum

Myxtic

Post by Myxtic »

Sum wrote:Hello Myxtic
holaA Sum ...
Sum wrote:Your quote -
but i mentioned 'hindrance' for stopping,
& why did you quote me incomplete ...

are you too acting blind Cassie ... ?? :wink:

let me repeat my quote:
Myxtic wrote:i already stated that i didnt mention 'hindrance' as mere 'stopping'

but i mentioned 'hindrance' for stopping, fighting, battling, plotting to kill etc (Quran 8:15, 8:30, 8:36, 8:38, 8:56)
Sum wrote:Your previous quote does not agree with your last post. If you recall, I stopped you entering my pagan village to proselytise your Islam and so, according to your quote, I should be fought.
think again ... :P
Sum wrote:Also, according to Koran 9:5, I should be fought and, according to Koran 5:33, I should be fought because of disbelief.

Islam is forcing itself on others through force. It is aggressive by nature and is just looking for some excuse to engage in battle to conquer and subdue non-muslims. It all started with Muhammad`s threatening letters which were followed by similar threatening letters from the subsequent calipihs.

sum
in case you have forgotten, we have been discussing the so-called contradiction b/w verse 3:20 & 8:39, as pointed out by Mr. Abul Kasem ...

kindly stick to the topic under discussion ... :)

thanxXx ... !!

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Myxtic wrote:
Cassie wrote:
Obviously Arabic is not clear arabic. The former means it is not some other language. The latter means it is CLEAR.

& unfortunately for you 'mubeen' may be used for both clear or obvious
You don't get it, do you?

Obvious[/b]LY[/b] is not CLEAR. Obviously means it is apparently Arabic. But that is not the same as saying it is CLEAR Arabic.

Myxtic

Post by Myxtic »

Cassie wrote:You don't get it, do you?

Obvious[/b]LY[/b] is not CLEAR. Obviously means it is apparently Arabic. But that is not the same as saying it is CLEAR Arabic.
what's the difference ... ??

adding the suffix -ly doesnt change anything here ...

let me elucidate with the help of a simple example ...

Example :

you make a mistake while writing a word ...

i may say "This is obviously a mistake"

or i may say "This is an obvious mistake"

tell me, do the 2 statements above have different meanings ... ?? :wink:

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Wrong.
It is obviously Arabic - means it is not some other language.

It is clear Arabic - means it is Arabic that is unambiguous.

Got it?

kabirlaw

Post by kabirlaw »

I am new to this and I want to know where I am able to present the case in support of Islam concerning Ali Sina's allegation that Islam does not adhere to the "Golden Rule" principle. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate it.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

kabirlaw
I am new to this and I want to know where I am able to present the case in support of Islam concerning Ali Sina's allegation that Islam does not adhere to the "Golden Rule" principle. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate it.
welcome to FFI dear kabirlaw., I am glad you decided to explain the readers., Islam and its relationship with Golden rule., NOT THIS THREAD but this folder is a perfect folder to present your view., Open a new thread for yourself..

with best wishes
yeezevee