The sun orbits a galaxy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
yeezevee

Re: The sun orbits a galaxy?

Post by yeezevee »

Anyway, in terms of translators, Asad is the most dishonest of them all.
Muhammad Asad was not only dishonest ., He was a mental case also . Muhammad Asad was actually a Polish Jew who converted to Islam, was born as Leopold Weiss in July 1900 and converted to Islam in 1926 ., The fool became Muslim when he was 26 year old guy . In fact he became citizen of Pakistan and even served as one of the first Pakistani ambassadors to the United Nations
After abandoning university in Vienna, Asad (or Weiss, as he was then called) drifted aimlessly around 1920s Germany, even working briefly for the expressionist film director Fritz Lang. By his own account after selling a jointly written film script, he blew the windfall on a wild party at an expensive Berlin restaurant , in the spirit of the times.He got his first journalism published through sheer chutzpah while working as a telephone operator for an American news agency in Berlin. Using the simple expedient of ringing up her Berlin hotel room, he obtained an exclusive interview with the visiting wife of the Russian author Maxim Gorky, and the story was taken up by his employers.

Weiss later moved to the British Mandate of Palestine, staying in Jerusalem at the house of an uncle, the psychoanalyst Dorian Weiss. He picked up work as a stringer for the Frankfurter Zeitung, selling articles on a freelance basis. His pieces were noteworthy for their understanding of Arab fears and grievances against the Zionist project. Eventually contracted as a full-time foreign correspondent for the paper, his assignments led him to an ever-deepening engagement with Islam, which after much thought led to his religious conversion in 1926.
During WWII he was interned there by the British as an enemy alien. His parents meanwhile, were murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust. Because of his out-spoken support for the Pakistan Movement, after Independence and the Partition of 1947, Asad was appointed Pakistani ambassador to the United Nations He is credited with drafting the Objectives Resolution, which became the Preamble to the Constitution of Pakistan(THIS IS NOT TRUE..yeezvee). Towards the end of his life, disturbed by a emerging fanaticism of some of his fellow Muslims. , he moved to Spain and lived there with his second wife, the Muslim convert Paola Hameeda Asad, until his death in 1992. He was buried in the Muslim cemetery of Granada.

Neither he had intellectual depth nor enough background of Arabic/English to translate Quran.. His translation is nothing but TRASH..

by the way I have his PDF book the so-called translation/tafsir combo "Message of Quran - Muhammad Asad" if any one likes to have it I can e-mail the pdf file..

Actually I wonder whether it is possible to store many of such Islam related books as PDF files in FFI as reference..

yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

yeezevee wrote:
Anyway, in terms of translators, Asad is the most dishonest of them all.
Muhammad Asad was not only dishonest ., He was a mental case also . Muhammad Asad was actually a Polish Jew who converted to Islam, was born as Leopold Weiss in July 1900 and converted to Islam in 1926 ., The fool became Muslim when he was 26 year old guy . In fact he became citizen of Pakistan and even served as one of the first Pakistani ambassadors to the United Nations
After abandoning university in Vienna, Asad (or Weiss, as he was then called) drifted aimlessly around 1920s Germany, even working briefly for the expressionist film director Fritz Lang. By his own account after selling a jointly written film script, he blew the windfall on a wild party at an expensive Berlin restaurant , in the spirit of the times. He got his first journalism published through sheer chutzpah while working as a telephone operator for an American news agency in Berlin. Using the simple expedient of ringing up her Berlin hotel room, he obtained an exclusive interview with the visiting wife of the Russian author Maxim Gorky, and the story was taken up by his employers.

Weiss later moved to the British Mandate of Palestine, staying in Jerusalem at the house of an uncle, the psychoanalyst Dorian Weiss. He picked up work as a stringer for the Frankfurter Zeitung, selling articles on a freelance basis. His pieces were noteworthy for their understanding of Arab fears and grievances against the Zionist project. Eventually contracted as a full-time foreign correspondent for the paper, his assignments led him to an ever-deepening engagement with Islam, which after much thought led to his religious conversion in 1926.
During WWII he was interned there by the British as an enemy alien. His parents meanwhile, were murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust. Because of his out-spoken support for the Pakistan Movement, after Independence and the Partition of 1947, Asad was appointed Pakistani ambassador to the United Nations He is credited with drafting the Objectives Resolution, which became the Preamble to the Constitution of Pakistan.[dubious – discuss] Towards the end of his life, disturbed by a emerging fanaticism of some of his fellow Muslims. , he moved to Spain and lived there with his second wife, the Muslim convert Paola Hameeda Asad, until his death in 1992. He was buried in the Muslim cemetery of Granada.

Neither he had intellectual depth nor enough background of Arabic/English to translate Quran.. His translation is nothing but TRASH..

yeezevee
It's more than just trash, it's a willful attempt to radically change the meaning of any potentially embarrassing verses. Most of the time, he only radically deviates from the rest of the translators on verses that could potentially be embarrassing. Hmmm......And, it's funny how a Jew can go from coming from apes or pigs, to coming from humans if they convert to Islam. When you convert to Islam, even your ancestors change. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

When you convert to Islam, even your ancestors change. :lol:
That is the KEY OF ISLAM., Once people converted in to Islam for one reason or other reason., or they may be FOOLS LIKE Leopold Weiss. That is the end of their ancestry .. Muhammad (PBUH) and his behavior towards his own pagan tribe is a Perfect example to these fools.

In fact some of these people TURN TO ROGUES in defending Muhammad and his Islam .. Classic example is this Jew Joseph Cohen who became Yusuf Khattab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIeLoTJO8Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Either he is fooling Muslims being a PERFECT MOSSAD agent or a Jew turned in to Muslim Baboon..

yeezevee

Muhammad bin Lyin

yeezevee wrote:
When you convert to Islam, even your ancestors change. :lol:
That is the KEY OF ISLAM., Once people converted in to Islam for one reason or other reason., or they may be FOOLS LIKE Leopold Weiss. That is the end of their ancestry .. Muhammad (PBUH) and his behavior towards his own pagan tribe is a Perfect example to these fools.

In fact some of these people TURN TO ROGUES in defending Muhammad and his Islam .. Classic example is this Jew Joseph Cohen who became Yusuf Khattab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIeLoTJO8Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Either he is fooling Muslims being a PERFECT MOSSAD agent or a Jew turned in to Muslim Baboon..

yeezevee
It's also so funny that they are encouraged to take on Arab names as their new name, and yet Islam is not Arab centric and is instead made for everybody? Then why is it always an Arab name that they select for their new name? Muslims try to excuse this by saying that they are urged to select a new name to reflect that their life has changed due to their conversion, but when you ask them why this new name should be an Arabic one, as it always seems to be, they fall silent, because they KNOW that what I say is true, but they don't want others to know that..

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

It's also so funny that they are encouraged to take on Arab names as their new name, and yet Islam is not Arab centric and is instead made for everybody?
That is exactly the reason why Anwar Sheikh ..this Good man .,

[1928-2006] R.I.P.

God bless him and let his name will be written in Golden Letters in the history of mankind

wrote this wonderful essay :

Islam: The Arab Imperialism & Arab Nationalism

http://www.islam-watch.org/AnwarSheikh/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.islam-watch.org/AnwarSheikh/ ... alism6.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muhammad bin Lyin

yeezevee wrote:
It's also so funny that they are encouraged to take on Arab names as their new name, and yet Islam is not Arab centric and is instead made for everybody?
That is exactly the reason why Anwar Sheikh ..this Good man .,

[1928-2006]

God bless him and let his name will be written in Golden Letters in the history of mankind

wrote this wonderful essay :

Islam: The Arab Imperialism & Arab Nationalism

http://www.islam-watch.org/AnwarSheikh/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.islam-watch.org/AnwarSheikh/ ... alism6.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best
yeezevee
From that link
The problem is not Muslims, the problem is Islam".
Absolutely, 100%, spot on, true. As I always jest, it can't be a genetic thing so it must be an Islamic thing.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
Idiot, my translation is not FORMALY released yet, it is still in draft mode, so keep it itchy
dear AhmedBahgat., I may be idiot for many other reasons and in certain times., but YOU FOOL,

I know that your translation is NOT released., And I have strong doubt that it will ever be released in to Public to the level and be as popular as others on line to the extent that one will read your translation carefully the way you did it to Muhammad Shakir's to say his translation has HORRIBLE MISTAKES.

So don't worry about that., You got to take your silly translation method to Allah along with your dead body to make it FULL PROOF of putting Arabic words in to English having same meaning with same/similar sentence structure that you see in Arabic language.

You are a BUM, your problem is much worse.. Your problem is DEEP sh!t.. DEEP DARK OCEAN. you are becoming one of those 19ers Edip Yuksel type, who gets self satisfied with.. huoooo hoooo., there is Science in Quran..

you Silly bum

Translations are not going to help Muhammad, neither Quran., These 21st century people will rip it apart unless Muslim starts behaving properly in the society . Even then Criticism of Quran, Muhammad will continue.. See this

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنْشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ (14)

Then We made the drop a clinging (fertilized) egg, then We made the clinging (fertilized) egg a lump of flesh, then We made the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We developed him into another creation, so blessings from Allah, the best of the creators.
[Al Quran ; 23:14]
the best of the creators... the best of the creators?? creators...??
Why silly Plural??

How many creators did these idiots writing Quran including Muhammad thought this universe has??

Any way Good luck with your translation..

with best
yeezevee

Far out yekee, religion for a esteemed friend like you is about popularity

Look you dumb, my translation is not about popularity, it is designed for those non arab Muslims who want to understand the Quran

also punk, I will inshaallah release it to the public, I am also planning to spam the internet with it, just watch how it is going to happen slowly

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

AhmedBahgat wrote:also punk, I will inshaallah release it to the public, I am also planning to spam the internet with it, just watch how it is going to happen slowly
Hello Ahmed,

Remember not to do that in Islamic countries, look two Muslims facing death penalty for translating the Koran in Afghanistan.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/43174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

Muhammad bin Lyin

AhmedBahgat wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
Idiot, my translation is not FORMALY released yet, it is still in draft mode, so keep it itchy
dear AhmedBahgat., I may be idiot for many other reasons and in certain times., but YOU FOOL,

I know that your translation is NOT released., And I have strong doubt that it will ever be released in to Public to the level and be as popular as others on line to the extent that one will read your translation carefully the way you did it to Muhammad Shakir's to say his translation has HORRIBLE MISTAKES.

So don't worry about that., You got to take your silly translation method to Allah along with your dead body to make it FULL PROOF of putting Arabic words in to English having same meaning with same/similar sentence structure that you see in Arabic language.

You are a BUM, your problem is much worse.. Your problem is DEEP sh!t.. DEEP DARK OCEAN. you are becoming one of those 19ers Edip Yuksel type, who gets self satisfied with.. huoooo hoooo., there is Science in Quran..

you Silly bum

Translations are not going to help Muhammad, neither Quran., These 21st century people will rip it apart unless Muslim starts behaving properly in the society . Even then Criticism of Quran, Muhammad will continue.. See this

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنْشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ (14)

Then We made the drop a clinging (fertilized) egg, then We made the clinging (fertilized) egg a lump of flesh, then We made the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We developed him into another creation, so blessings from Allah, the best of the creators.
[Al Quran ; 23:14]
the best of the creators... the best of the creators?? creators...??
Why silly Plural??

How many creators did these idiots writing Quran including Muhammad thought this universe has??

Any way Good luck with your translation..

with best
yeezevee

Look you dumb, my translation is not about popularity, it is designed for those non arab Muslims who want to understand the Quran

also punk, I will inshaallah release it to the public, I am also planning to spam the internet with it, just watch how it is going to happen slowly
Will your readers need to wear a bag around their head when they read it, Baghat? Is it good reading for the crapper right next to your Hafsa Playboy magazine?? :lol:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat
You have the right to believe and freedom to think dear Ahmed

O.K., i will help you to popularize your translation dear AhmedBahgat., i know plenty of non Arab Muslims
yes..punky punk.

Good do that., i will watch., i am not going to go away before you. And if you get in trouble and if you need help I will be there to help you dear AhmedBahgat

I wish you the best on your goals and project
yeezevee

ahmed2010
banned

Post by ahmed2010 »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
I know everybody is already familiar with all of the verses that tell us about the sun traveling it's course and/or orbiting. So here is a sincere question for Muslims. When the Quran spoke of the sun traveling, why is anybody supposed to think it was talking about the sun orbiting the galaxy? And if it wasn't talking about the sun orbiting a galaxy, then what else could it possibly be talking about besides an orbit around the earth? It couldn't have been talking about an orbit around Mars as even 7th century people wouldn't have though that to be correct. It couldn't have been talking about an orbit around Uranus, where some people's brains reside. So logically speaking, it looks like there are only two possibilities.
1) It was talking about the sun orbiting the earth
2) It was talking about the sun orbiting the galaxy

So which is it, and please use the Quran to support your determination.
Connedbymo+co wrote:
If my thread is anything to go by, you will struggle to get any muslim responses.
As logically they now the Koran is in error, maybe Eagle would like to make a fool of himself?!

Allah told us in the Quran that everything is in motion, even our entire solar
system... the sun , the moons, the planets, dust, astroids and all that stuff in space... everything, the whole lot is on the move.
Orbit of everything in solar system is a scientific fact. So whats the problem?

Do you people who deny Allah, really believe that Sun is stationary in one place and not moving at all? hehehehehe. :lol:

manfred

Post by manfred »

system... the sun , the moons, the planets, dust, astroids and all that stuff in space... everything, the whole lot is on the move.
Allah did? Where? Did I miss ALL THAT? Show me where Allah says EXACTLY THAT.

We started out discussing that verse saying "...the sun follows its path..." What is this path/orbit the quran speaks of? Try not to tell us what YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE (I believe the quran does not encourage conjecture...); instead, unsing the QURAN ONLY in your tafsir, explain what it means. In other words, try to get the quran to explain itself. If you have reliable sunnah/hadith, let's look at that as well.

So, no reading INTO the text, but only OUT OF the text. I don't think Allah appreciates you putting words into his mouth, even if you mean well.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Muhammad bin Lyin

ahmed2010 wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
I know everybody is already familiar with all of the verses that tell us about the sun traveling it's course and/or orbiting. So here is a sincere question for Muslims. When the Quran spoke of the sun traveling, why is anybody supposed to think it was talking about the sun orbiting the galaxy? And if it wasn't talking about the sun orbiting a galaxy, then what else could it possibly be talking about besides an orbit around the earth? It couldn't have been talking about an orbit around Mars as even 7th century people wouldn't have though that to be correct. It couldn't have been talking about an orbit around Uranus, where some people's brains reside. So logically speaking, it looks like there are only two possibilities.
1) It was talking about the sun orbiting the earth
2) It was talking about the sun orbiting the galaxy

So which is it, and please use the Quran to support your determination.
Connedbymo+co wrote:
If my thread is anything to go by, you will struggle to get any muslim responses.
As logically they now the Koran is in error, maybe Eagle would like to make a fool of himself?!

system... the sun , the moons, the planets, dust, astroids and all that stuff in space... everything,
Everything except the earth, which matches the erroneous, ancient beliefs of Muhammad's time.
ahmed2010 wrote: the whole lot is on the move.
Not the earth
ahmed2010 wrote: Orbit of everything in solar system is a scientific fact. So whats the problem?
Maybe you should ask Muhammad.
Sahih Al-Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dharr:
The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: ‘And the sun Runs its fixed course for a term (decreed). That is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing.’" (36.38)
Fake hadith? OK, here's another one.
Sahih Muslim

Book 001, Number 0297:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one day said: Do you know where the sun goes? They replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Verily it (the sun) glides till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it falls prostrate and remains there until it is asked: Rise up and go to the place whence you came, and it goes back and continues emerging out from its rising place and then glides till it reaches its place of rest under the Throne and falls prostrate and remains in that state until it is asked: Rise up and return to the place whence you came, and it returns and emerges out from it rising place and the it glides (in such a normal way) that the people do not discern anything (unusual in it) till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it would be said to it: Rise up and emerge out from the place of your setting, and it will rise from the place of its setting. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. Do you know when it would happen? It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith.
And not only is Muhammad himself speaking wrongly, but apparently, Allah has given him a prophecy that is clearly based on the sun orbiting the earth, as obviously, a reversal in the sun's course is supposed to cause it to rise in the west.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Chiclets wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:also punk, I will inshaallah release it to the public, I am also planning to spam the internet with it, just watch how it is going to happen slowly
Hello Ahmed,

Remember not to do that in Islamic countries, look two Muslims facing death penalty for translating the Koran in Afghanistan.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/43174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is no such thing that is called Muslim country, also in my country Australia, no one can touch me. And if I have to give the Egyptian citizen up, then it will go on the fly

I fear no human, pal

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

There is no such thing that is called Muslim country, also in my country Australia, no one can touch me. And if I have to give the Egyptian citizen up, then it will go on the fly

I fear no human, pal
Yes..yes.. I fear no Human but Egypt and will give up Egyptian citizenship for Australian ., Sure you have no fear of human beings. No fear in Australia I too don't fear. Off course the birth country Egypt is a different case. It is NOT Muslim country, neither Islamic country. Where as Australia, it is a Model Islamic country and I have no fear in it.

.. Talk is cheap..You are acting like a converted Muslim . let me give you addresses to talk in YOUR country..

Go here and give lectures on YOUR translated Quran..
Al-Zahra Mosque ............... Arncliffe (Sydney), New South Wales
Auburn Gallipoli Mosque ............... Bankstown (Sydney), New South Wales
Lakemba Mosque ............... Lakemba (Sydney), New South Wales
Baitul Huda ............... Marsden Park (Sydney), New South Wales
Blacktown Mosque ............... Bankstown (Sydney), New South Wales
Rootyhill Mosque ............... Rooty Hill (Sydney), New South Wales
Sefton Mosque ............... Sefton (Sydney), New South Wales
Surryhills Mosque ............... Surry Hills (Sydney), New South Wales
Penshurst Mosque ............... Penshurst (Sydney), New South Wales
Smithfield Mosque ............... Smithfield (Sydney), New South Wales
Bosniak Masjid Adelaide............... Adelaide (Adelaide), South Australia
Perth Bosnian Mosque ............... Perth (Perth), Western Australia
with best
yeezevee

Muhammad bin Lyin

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I fear no human, pal
Are you drunk again? :lol:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote: I fear no human, pal
Muhammad bin Lyin asks: Are you drunk again? :lol:
Actually if AhmedBahgat drinks and writes in to FFI , I will not be worried, But if he is sane and writes in to FFI the way he writes, then I will be worried.. I said these words before and I will say it again,

AhmedBahgat type of Muslims irrespective of their CULTURAL ISLAMIC background must realize that QURAN HAS NO HUMAN VALUE, ITS CORE VALUE IS POLITICAL AND MUHAMMAD CAN NEVER BE A ROLE MODEL TO ANY HUMAN BEING.. he was at best a CON MAN and at worst a criminal , a common criminal. Fools Made him as messenger of Allah Stupids consider Quran is word of Allah/God. Whatever few good words are there in Quran, you will find such verses, behavior in every religion, in every culture, and even in animals across the globe. "Q'uran is a book of few good statements, some silly statements, some Stupid statements and some statements are out rightly criminal in nature."

Horrible Killings in the name of Allah/God.. across so-called Muslim lands..
yeezevee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:

I fear no human, pal
Yes..yes.. I fear no Human but Egypt and will give up Egyptian citizenship for Australian ., Sure you have no fear of human beings. No fear in Australia I too don't fear. Off course the birth country Egypt is a different case. It is NOT Muslim country, neither Islamic country. Where as Australia, it is a Model Islamic country and I have no fear in it.

.. Talk is cheap..You are acting like a converted Muslim . let me give you addresses to talk in YOUR country..

Go here and give lectures on YOUR translated Quran..
Al-Zahra Mosque ............... Arncliffe (Sydney), New South Wales
Auburn Gallipoli Mosque ............... Bankstown (Sydney), New South Wales
Lakemba Mosque ............... Lakemba (Sydney), New South Wales
Baitul Huda ............... Marsden Park (Sydney), New South Wales
Blacktown Mosque ............... Bankstown (Sydney), New South Wales
Rootyhill Mosque ............... Rooty Hill (Sydney), New South Wales
Sefton Mosque ............... Sefton (Sydney), New South Wales
Surryhills Mosque ............... Surry Hills (Sydney), New South Wales
Penshurst Mosque ............... Penshurst (Sydney), New South Wales
Smithfield Mosque ............... Smithfield (Sydney), New South Wales
Bosniak Masjid Adelaide............... Adelaide (Adelaide), South Australia
Perth Bosnian Mosque ............... Perth (Perth), Western Australia
with best
yeezevee
Dismissed

Muhammad bin Lyin

Ha ha.

BagBrain gets smoked again

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Ha ha.

BagBrain gets smoked again
Well Smoke or no smoke but I would suggest to My good friend not to become a hero in public by his rants against traditional Islam that is running the towns across all Muslim lands. even though we are in 21st century, TIME STILL IS NOT RIGHT., Today's news from Egypt says
An Egyptian Fatwa Prohibiting Facebook
airo February 4, 2010

The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information said today, that they stopped to take fatwas of some Moslem clerics lightly because the issue is becoming quite alarming . Ridiculous Fatwas are no longer restricted to some extremist sheikhs in Saudi Arabia who have previously denied women internet use without "mahram"(first degree relative) monitoring. Following , another fatwa to kill " Mickey Mouse" was announced.

Now , it has come to Egypt, where some clerics issued a fatwa banning Facebook and considering Facebook user as " sinners ".

The Arabic Network also confirmed that it will not stop criticizing this type of fatwa. ANHRI strongly encourages internet and Facebook use, and if users of this site are "sinners", ANHRI has no intention to declare repentance from such sin.
well that is what link says at http://www.anhri.net/en/reports/2010/pr0204-2.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ..

with best
yeezevee