Praise Allah

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
subanallah

Praise Allah

Post by subanallah »

Science closing in on cloak of invisibility

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_ ... visibility

Now don't you all think that such type of technology is being used by angels and jinn. Nonbelievers open your eyes and revert back to islam. May be you will learn more.
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org

Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Praise Allah

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

subanallah wrote:Science closing in on cloak of invisibility

Now don't you all think that such type of technology is being used by angels and jinn. Nonbelievers open your eyes and revert back to islam. May be you will learn more.
What I can't understand is how shooting stars (meteors) guard the lowest heaven from the jinn evesdropping and chase them away, but these guards can't prevent satellites from being there. They don't seem to chase satellites away. So next time you are watching the Flintstones on your satellite TV, just remember that you are actually evesdropping on heaven's conversations because satellites don't seem to be chased away like the jinn are. :lol: :lol:

How can anybody in their right mind continue to believe in this absolute nonsense? But Muslims are not in their right mind. They are fully and bona fide brainwashed. Their minds are finished. It's a shame, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but their minds are finished for good. The Quran says that Allah seals the hearts of the unbelievers, but clearly, he SURELY seals the brains of the believers. That much is completely obvious.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

So even if this is true and its also invented by a KAFFIR as has virtually every other invention in the world been how does that have anything to do with your SATANIC allah?
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Now don't you all think that such type of technology is being used by angels and jinn.
It is quite possible especially if read these Quran verses from the story of prop-het Solaiman:

38- He said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?
39- One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.
40- One who had the knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful; and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored.

[The Quran ; 27:38-40]

قَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَيُّكُمْ يَأْتِينِي بِعَرْشِهَا قَبْلَ أَنْ يَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ (38)
قَالَ عِفْرِيتٌ مِنَ الْجِنِّ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَقُومَ مِنْ مَقَامِكَ ۖ وَإِنِّي عَلَيْهِ لَقَوِيٌّ أَمِينٌ (39)
قَالَ الَّذِي عِنْدَهُ عِلْمٌ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَرْتَدَّ إِلَيْكَ طَرْفُكَ ۚ فَلَمَّا رَآهُ مُسْتَقِرًّا عِنْدَهُ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِنْ فَضْلِ رَبِّي لِيَبْلُوَنِي أَأَشْكُرُ أَمْ أَكْفُرُ ۖ وَمَنْ شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ (40)

-> Firstly, Solaiman asks all his army about who is able to bring the queen of Sheba throne before she and her people come submitting to him: He (Solaiman) said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?

-> Then we read that one of the Jinn who has the title (Efrit) which means that the Jinn is capable of doing amazing things, claimed to be able to bring her throne in a matter of seconds which is the time Solaiman takes to stand up from his chair : One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.

-> However another Jinn who possessed KNOWLEDGE claimed that he can bring her throne in a fraction of a second, see how such Jinn is described as possing knowledge: قَالَ الَّذِي عِنْدَهُ عِلْمٌ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ, i.e. One who had the knowledge of the Book said:, then he said that he can bring in a fraction of a second: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye., and indeed he did: Then when he (Solaiman) saw it settled beside him, he (Solaiman) said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful;

Here you have it, the Quran clearly talk about the SCIENCE OF TELEPORTATION:

Introduction to How Teleportation Will Work

Ever since the wheel was invented more than 5,000 years ago, people have been inventing new ways to travel faster from one point to another. The chariot, bicycle, automobile, airplane and rocket have all been invented to decrease the amount of time we spend getting to our desired destinations. Yet each of these forms of transportation share the same flaw: They require us to cross a physical distance, which can take anywhere from minutes to many hours depending on the starting and ending points.

But what if there were a way to get you from your home to the supermarket without having to use your car, or from your backyard to the International Space Station without having to board a spacecraft? There are scientists working right now on such a method of travel, combining properties of telecommunications and transportation to achieve a system called teleportation. In this article, you will learn about experiments that have actually achieved teleportation with photons, and how we might be able to use teleportation to travel anywhere, at anytime.

Teleportation involves dematerializing an object at one point, and sending the details of that object's precise atomic configuration to another location, where it will be reconstructed. What this means is that time and space could be eliminated from travel -- we could be transported to any location instantly, without actually crossing a physical distance.

Many of us were introduced to the idea of teleportation, and other futuristic technologies, by the short-lived Star Trek television series (1966-69) based on tales written by Gene Roddenberry. Viewers watched in amazement as Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy and others beamed down to the planets they encountered on their journeys through the universe.

In 1993, the idea of teleportation moved out of the realm of science fiction and into the world of theoretical possibility. It was then that physicist Charles Bennett and a team of researchers at IBM confirmed that quantum teleportation was possible, but only if the original object being teleported was destroyed. This revelation, first announced by Bennett at an annual meeting of the American Physical Society in March 1993, was followed by a report on his findings in the March 29, 1993 issue of Physical Review Letters. Since that time, experiments using photons have proven that quantum teleportation is in fact possible.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/teleportation.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here you have it, another clear Quran sign, but we know well that those with veils will not be able to see it

Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Now don't you all think that such type of technology is being used by angels and jinn.
It is quite possible especially if read these Quran verses from the story of prop-het Solaiman:

38- He said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?
39- One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.
40- One who had the knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful; and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored.

[The Quran ; 27:38-40]

قَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَيُّكُمْ يَأْتِينِي بِعَرْشِهَا قَبْلَ أَنْ يَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ (38)
قَالَ عِفْرِيتٌ مِنَ الْجِنِّ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَقُومَ مِنْ مَقَامِكَ ۖ وَإِنِّي عَلَيْهِ لَقَوِيٌّ أَمِينٌ (39)
قَالَ الَّذِي عِنْدَهُ عِلْمٌ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَرْتَدَّ إِلَيْكَ طَرْفُكَ ۚ فَلَمَّا رَآهُ مُسْتَقِرًّا عِنْدَهُ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِنْ فَضْلِ رَبِّي لِيَبْلُوَنِي أَأَشْكُرُ أَمْ أَكْفُرُ ۖ وَمَنْ شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ (40)

-> Firstly, Solaiman asks all his army about who is able to bring the queen of Sheba throne before she and her people come submitting to him: He (Solaiman) said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?

-> Then we read that one of the Jinn who has the title (Efrit) which means that the Jinn is capable of doing amazing things, claimed to be able to bring her throne in a matter of seconds which is the time Solaiman takes to stand up from his chair : One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.

-> However another Jinn who possessed KNOWLEDGE claimed that he can bring her throne in a fraction of a second, see how such Jinn is described as possing knowledge: قَالَ الَّذِي عِنْدَهُ عِلْمٌ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ, i.e. One who had the knowledge of the Book said:, then he said that he can bring in a fraction of a second: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye., and indeed he did: Then when he (Solaiman) saw it settled beside him, he (Solaiman) said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful;

Here you have it, the Quran clearly talk about the SCIENCE OF TELEPORTATION:

Introduction to How Teleportation Will Work

Ever since the wheel was invented more than 5,000 years ago, people have been inventing new ways to travel faster from one point to another. The chariot, bicycle, automobile, airplane and rocket have all been invented to decrease the amount of time we spend getting to our desired destinations. Yet each of these forms of transportation share the same flaw: They require us to cross a physical distance, which can take anywhere from minutes to many hours depending on the starting and ending points.

But what if there were a way to get you from your home to the supermarket without having to use your car, or from your backyard to the International Space Station without having to board a spacecraft? There are scientists working right now on such a method of travel, combining properties of telecommunications and transportation to achieve a system called teleportation. In this article, you will learn about experiments that have actually achieved teleportation with photons, and how we might be able to use teleportation to travel anywhere, at anytime.

Teleportation involves dematerializing an object at one point, and sending the details of that object's precise atomic configuration to another location, where it will be reconstructed. What this means is that time and space could be eliminated from travel -- we could be transported to any location instantly, without actually crossing a physical distance.

Many of us were introduced to the idea of teleportation, and other futuristic technologies, by the short-lived Star Trek television series (1966-69) based on tales written by Gene Roddenberry. Viewers watched in amazement as Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy and others beamed down to the planets they encountered on their journeys through the universe.

In 1993, the idea of teleportation moved out of the realm of science fiction and into the world of theoretical possibility. It was then that physicist Charles Bennett and a team of researchers at IBM confirmed that quantum teleportation was possible, but only if the original object being teleported was destroyed. This revelation, first announced by Bennett at an annual meeting of the American Physical Society in March 1993, was followed by a report on his findings in the March 29, 1993 issue of Physical Review Letters. Since that time, experiments using photons have proven that quantum teleportation is in fact possible.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/teleportation.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here you have it, another clear Quran sign, but we know well that those with veils will not be able to see it

Now we know what a heap of BS it all is as the cheerleader for any Mohammedan in distress rides up on his charger to defend him. Wonder if Ahmed's charger has the face of a woman too just like Old Mo's fictional beast. :roflmao:
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

Pragmatist wrote:

So even if this is true and its also invented by a KAFFIR as has virtually every other invention in the world been how does that have anything to do with your SATANIC allah?
Allah has all technology ( and superior) than invented by kuffar. It also reveals ALLAH superiority.

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

What I can't understand is how shooting stars (meteors) guard the lowest heaven from the jinn evesdropping and chase them away, but these guards can't prevent satellites from being there. They don't seem to chase satellites away. So next time you are watching the Flintstones on your satellite TV, just remember that you are actually evesdropping on heaven's conversations because satellites don't seem to be chased away like the jinn are. :lol: :lol:

How can anybody in their right mind continue to believe in this absolute nonsense? But Muslims are not in their right mind. They are fully and bona fide brainwashed. Their minds are finished. It's a shame, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but their minds are finished for good. The Quran says that Allah seals the hearts of the unbelievers, but clearly, he SURELY seals the brains of the believers. That much is completely obvious.
brother you are not focusing on my "invisibility cloak" topic.

apostasyrus

Post by apostasyrus »

subanallah wrote:
Allah has all technology ( and superior) than invented by kuffar. It also reveals ALLAH superiority.
Hello subanallah,

So Kuffar technology wasn't willed by Allah? They invented everything without Allah's consent? And how do you know Allah's technology is superior than kuffars? Where have you seen it? Why then muslims must depend on kuffar for technology? why don't they ask Allah for some of that superior stuff... huh?

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Many cultures believe in the invisible, but it was certainly not Islamic science that made invisbility practical.

Btw. subnallah seems familiar, do you think this might be one of our perennial trolls from the old forum again?

~~~~

LOL, and AB is talking about teleportation... what does that spurious, implausible concept have to do with invisbility?

I'll believe matter-transmitters the day I see them. Which is never.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

apostasyrus

Post by apostasyrus »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Btw. subnallah seems familiar, do you think this might be one of our perennial trolls from the old forum again?
Hello Aksel,

In case you are asking me, he doesn't sound familiar to me personally. Why don't we ask him, I'll do that next. If he is as truthful as many of his posts would suggest, may be he'll tell us himself :)

apostasyrus

Post by apostasyrus »

Hello subanallah,

Have you ever posted at this forum using a different nick before?

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

apostasyrus wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Hello Aksel,

In case you are asking me, he doesn't sound familiar to me personally. Why don't we ask him, I'll do that next. If he is as truthful as many of his posts would suggest, may be he'll tell us himself :)
Hi apostasyrus

I was just generally wondering.

This business about the invisibility cloak is too bizzare. I have a feeling that subnallah is just fishing for a response.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

apostasyrus wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Hello Aksel,

brothers in islam:
A troll is a person who posts and run away. I am not the person. I am here to ask you question and hoping that my inquiries will put doubt in your anitislam thoughts. My mission is to exposed this site to all the people on the internet. I want to show my readers that there is nothing to be afraid off. Any layman can come in and dismantle FFI arguments. It seems to me that you are all afraid of me.
I come in peace and argue with love.
salaam brother and sister

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

apostasyrus wrote:
subanallah wrote:
Hello subanallah,

So Kuffar technology wasn't willed by Allah? They invented everything without Allah's consent? And how do you know Allah's technology is superior than kuffars? Where have you seen it? Why then muslims must depend on kuffar for technology? why don't they ask Allah for some of that superior stuff... huh?
You do have great points to raise and I might be able to give you enough fodder to chew on.

*All technology is willed by Allah
*Nothing is invented but rediscovered
*In islamic literature there are topics on jinn, angels, Mohammed (pbuh) trip to heaven, etc etc
No I haven't seen it but heard/read about it.
*Muslims do not depend on kuffar technology. Here is how I see it. Allah has blessed muslims and that is why we do not work hard. Our community job is to memorize Quran and support ummah at any cost. Kuffar rebelled against ALLAH and that is why they have to work hard. At the end of day, we muslims get the fruits of your hard work.
*The problem with my community is that there is constant infighting. Everyone thinks they have the right interpretation. Unless my community sits and come up with a single meaning, ALLAH is not going to give us superior stuff. Muslims have to wait for kuffars. To be honest, I am tired of waiting. Hopefully ALLAH will do something fast.

Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

subanallah wrote:
apostasyrus wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Hello Aksel,

brothers in islam:
A troll is a person who posts and run away. I am not the person. I am here to ask you question and hoping that my inquiries will put doubt in your anitislam thoughts. My mission is to exposed this site to all the people on the internet. I want to show my readers that there is nothing to be afraid off. Any layman can come in and dismantle FFI arguments. It seems to me that you are all afraid of me.
Lets see your dismantling then you can start with Ali Sina's challenge after you have dismantled that you can continue talking but until we see you do that please stop the bravado and bragging so typical of Mohammedans who have never achieved or invented anything.

Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

subanallah wrote:
apostasyrus wrote:
subanallah wrote:
Hello subanallah,

You do have great points to raise and I might be able to give you enough fodder to chew on.

PROVE IT
PROVE IT
*In islamic literature there are topics on jinn, angels, Mohammed (pbuh) trip to heaven, etc etc
FAIRY STORIES
*Muslims do not depend on kuffar technology. Here is how I see it. Allah has blessed muslims and that is why we do not work hard. Our community job is to memorize Quran and support ummah at any cost. Kuffar rebelled against ALLAH and that is why they have to work hard. At the end of day, we muslims get the fruits of your hard work.
YOU DON"T HEY WELL GET OFF YOUR KAFFIR INVENTED PC AND THE KAFFIR INVENTED INTERNET AND THROW AWAY YOUR JEWISH INVENTED CELLPHONE,TYPICAL ARROGANT IGNORANT LAZY MOHAMMEDAN LETS SEE YOUR LIST OF MOHAMMEDAN INVENTIONS. YOU COULD NOT EVEN FIND THE OIL THAT WAS BENEATH YOUR FEET.
*The problem with my community is that there is constant infighting. Everyone thinks they have the right interpretation. Unless my community sits and come up with a single meaning, ALLAH is not going to give us superior stuff. Muslims have to wait for kuffars. To be honest, I am tired of waiting. Hopefully ALLAH will do something fast.
TRANSLATION "WE ARE A BUNCH OF 7TH CENTURY SAVAGES STILL"

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

subanallah wrote:
apostasyrus wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Hello Aksel,

brothers in islam:
A troll is a person who posts and run away.
Hello sub

That's a hit-and-run poster, who may still have something serious to say. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory and usually irrelevant messages just for the sake of getting a response. When you say stuff like:

subnallah wrote:Prophet (pbuh) was the nobelest man walked on this earth. Here is the basic rule to follow:
Any writing portraying Him (pbuh) as an unmoral is wrong. Those writing are inserted by jews.

Here is how I see it. Allah has blessed muslims and that is why we do not work hard. Our community job is to memorize Quran and support ummah at any cost. Kuffar rebelled against ALLAH and that is why they have to work hard. At the end of day, we muslims get the fruits of your hard work.
It honestly looks like you're just clowning around. Could a Muslim really say such silly and incriminating things?
Peace subnallah. At least you speak nicely.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

apostasyrus

Post by apostasyrus »

subanallah wrote:
apostasyrus wrote:
subanallah wrote:
Hello subanallah,

Hello subanallah,

Thanks for the fodder for me to chew on, but it doesn't really address my questions (not contentingly enough). The reason I asked you "So Kuffar technology wasn't willed by Allah? They invented everything without Allah's consent?" was because you had earlier stated "Allah has all technology ( and superior) than invented by kuffar. It also reveals ALLAH superiority". In other words you atleast appeared to have been implying that the technology which Allah had, was different and distinct from the technology of Kuffar. That statement in itself would imply that even the technology has an element of muslims vs non-muslims, or us vs them from your perspective. No?

Secondly I'd request more fodder from you to chew on if I may :)

You said "*All technology is willed by Allah".

If that is so then why do you look at technology as in two categories one as in "Allah's better and superior technology" and the other as in "Kuffar's inferior technolongy"?. Furthermore what purpose does it serve for Allah to retain the superior technology away and hidden from the prying eyes, that no one knows about nor muslims are able to use it? And how can you attest to Allah's technology's existence in that case, let alone its superiority?

You said "*Nothing is invented but rediscovered ".

If it has been "re"discovered, someone has to have discovered everything atleast once before in history. Who was it? and what did they discover? and when? and how do you know about it? Can you provide us an example for things such as a computer, or space shuttle, or GPS system? or Heart Transplant? or for that matter even a can-opener?

You said that *In islamic literature there are topics on jinn, angels, Mohammed (pbuh) trip to heaven, etc etc I haven't seen it but heard/read about it."

Are you suggesting all of the aforementioned were, or used technological devices? Are jinns and angels technological devices? Was Mohammad's Burraq a technlogical device?

You said that "*Muslims do not depend on kuffar technology. Here is how I see it. Allah has blessed muslims and that is why we do not work hard. Our community job is to memorize Quran and support ummah at any cost. Kuffar rebelled against ALLAH and that is why they have to work hard. At the end of day, we muslims get the fruits of your hard work."

So by your definition a hard worker can't possibly be a true muslim, nor can a true muslim be a hard worker? How exactly will such a muslim support ummah at all? in what way? If all he knows is Quran, I can't begin to understand what such a muslim can really do to support ummah except reciting quran to them? Imagine if all muslims knew nothing but reciting Quran, what will happen to the ummah. Will things for ummah not get worse than they already are? I am really puzzled. additionally, your assertion that " Kuffar rebelled against ALLAH and that is why they have to work hard." is mind boggling. If technology is the result of hard work, and according to you kuffar work hard because Allah willed so because of their rebellion, don't you think we'll all still be living in tents with an extremely low life expectancy (and not just on account of lacking healthcare ;), with no advancement or progress from the point 7th century Arabia was in, if kuffar didn't rebel? So are you saying that kuffar rebellion was a good thing the fruits of which are earned and enjoyed by kuffar, as well as by muslims? Or are you saying that it would have been better for kuffar if they hadn't rebelled and instead be a free-loader reciting Quran? Who then would have invented stuff and improved lives of mankind, muslims included?

You said "*The problem with my community is that there is constant infighting. Everyone thinks they have the right interpretation. Unless my community sits and come up with a single meaning, ALLAH is not going to give us superior stuff. Muslims have to wait for kuffars. To be honest, I am tired of waiting. Hopefully ALLAH will do something fast".

If this was all true, then atleast one of those interpretations has got to be right? no? Can you name a single sect today that can claim to have the superior technology native to that sect directy delivered by Allah to them as a result of them having the correct intrepretation? Or is it that none of them are correct and hence none has the technology that you wait for? Or is it that you are saying that none of the pravelant interpretations being correct, you are hoping and waiting for someone to come up with the correct intrepretation that doesn't exist presently anywhere in the muslim world? If so, has it occured to you that there may be a slight bit of possibility of your own beliefs being wrong?

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

Islam does a good job of insulting the other religions around him:

Mohammed's Buraq looks ever so like Shiva's Nandi, plus the kaaba is seen by being hindu and if a shivalinga, (which is the phallic symbol of shiva, there usually a statue of nandi! (Mohammed trying to be Shiva?)

Insulting the jews by telling them to die direcly and stealing their "temple" layout and customs

Insulting the christians on two accounts:

1/ Saying that christ wasn't on the cross
2/ Archangel Gabriel being used and shown covering Aisha in silk.

Anything else?
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

apostasyrus:
You were harsh to a muslim brother and that is why - "No fodder for you".