Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an

For new members and existing members to get to know each other.
Hassan

Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an

Post by Hassan »

Hi,

Some of you may know me - my name is Hassan, from the Council of Ex-Muslims (I know Ali knows me :D ) I also have a Youtube account here with many videos about Islam:

http://www.youtube.com/user/discussislam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyhooo... I just wanted to post this link to a discussion that some might want to contribute to this post I made on that forum:

Listen - I would like to make this video about the scientific miracles... BUT... I am really LAZY and just a cursory building of evidence that I can already see is out there - just makes me feel I can't be bothered (I said I was lazy didn't I?).

Sooooo.... if anyone is really keen for me to make this vid you can do TWO things for me and I will do it.

1. Make a list of the 10 most important scientific miracles.

2. Search the debunks that are out there (i.e. faithfreedom has most of them covered - answering-islam has a few good articles too - also there are the youtube vids by people like philhelenes and others...)

Personally I have NEVER thought much of these so-called scietific miracles so they have never loomed large in my mind - and so I have no personal motivation to make such a vid.

I do however appreciate that many Muslims seem to find such evidence important.

So if others can help me - I'll do it.

But if no-one can be bothered - then neither can I

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... #msg145041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace :)

Aksel Ankersen

Re: Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Hassan wrote:Hi,

Some of you may know me - my name is Hassan, from the Council of Ex-Muslims (I know Ali knows me :D ) I also have a Youtube account here with many videos about Islam:

http://www.youtube.com/user/discussislam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyhooo... I just wanted to post this link to a discussion that some might want to contribute to this post I made on that forum:

Listen - I would like to make this video about the scientific miracles... BUT... I am really LAZY and just a cursory building of evidence that I can already see is out there - just makes me feel I can't be bothered (I said I was lazy didn't I?).

Sooooo.... if anyone is really keen for me to make this vid you can do TWO things for me and I will do it.

1. Make a list of the 10 most important scientific miracles.

2. Search the debunks that are out there (i.e. faithfreedom has most of them covered - answering-islam has a few good articles too - also there are the youtube vids by people like philhelenes and others...)

Personally I have NEVER thought much of these so-called scietific miracles so they have never loomed large in my mind - and so I have no personal motivation to make such a vid.

I do however appreciate that many Muslims seem to find such evidence important.

So if others can help me - I'll do it.

But if no-one can be bothered - then neither can I

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... #msg145041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace :)
Welcome Hassan

Off the top of my head the memorable (fabricated) scientific miracles of the Koran are:

#1) Prediction of black holes/frozen stars
#2) Prediction of "wormholes" allowing instantaneous travel (this one is the easiest to refute as no wormholes are known to exist)
#3) Prediction of intelligent extraterrestrials (as above)
#4) Accurate depiction of conception and development of the fetus
#5) The earth is spherical (known for centuries before the Koran was written)
#6) Moonlight is a reflection of sunlight (as above)
#7) A barrier exists where two seas meet (untrue, even if the Koran had said this)
#8) Mountains stabilize the earth (as above)
#9) Honey has medicinal properties (known to the pagan Arabs)
#10) The skin is rich in pain receptors

I've personally written something on all of these, if you are happy with these points I can flesh them out.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

Hassan

Post by Hassan »

Thanks Aksel - if you have any info to hand then please do post it or post a link. I am just at the info gathering stage at the moment and nots sure when I'll be making this vid :)

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Hassan wrote:Thanks Aksel - if you have any info to hand then please do post it or post a link. I am just at the info gathering stage at the moment and nots sure when I'll be making this vid :)
Welcome to FFI Hassan :) . I have a suggestion.I think you could start with one miracle at a time.I mean gather all the possible information on one topic and make a video that refutes all possible muslim arguments and then go for the next topic. This will take time but we will have the quality.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

Hassan

Post by Hassan »

Hi skynightblaze - yes that would be the best way to do this, but to be honest it was not a video I was really keen to do for several reasons - one of them being it was never a subject I took seriously even when I was a Muslim. But I have so many requests to make it I have decided I will - but I will just keep it to one vid - I honestly don't think these so-called scientific miracles are worth more than that (and I don't want to spend any more time on them). So I reckon if I discuss the 10 most popular and refute them in a very clear and concise way I can lay this bogus claim to bed and move on to subjects I that motivate me more.

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

Sorry Hassan - but since osmanthus banned me for revealing his insulting PM to me, I cannot join in.

Maybe you should not be trying to poach people from this forum while its so-called Moderators are so hostile to FFI and its members.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

I am so Glad to see your videos on the tube dear Hassan. Keep up that good work., your way is another of educating people about Islam/Quran. May be this link viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2411" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; may help on that science & quran + how this silly relationship is made by well educated folks from 1970's on wards. Before that no one cared. Any way this guy Abdul Wahid who indeed was a Scientist from India wrote a terrific book on that subject. please see this http://www.islamicscienceforum.org/books/23_3.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; specially last chapter in it. These people simply have no logic and rationale or they are disingenuous, insincere calculating and cunning. And I go for 2nd one. Off course they are good people., they are NOT violent and they are using different root to prove Muhammad's Islam/Quran is from Allah/God.. whatever..

Please go through the pdf files in that link.. I am glad you are doing something basic. Also Old ffi resource center has quite a bit of info on it for .eg.

Koran science debunked
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Islamic Science and Q'uranic Surahs
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best wishes
yeezevee

Hassan

Post by Hassan »

Psycho Bunny wrote:Sorry Hassan - but since osmanthus banned me for revealing his insulting PM to me, I cannot join in.

Maybe you should not be trying to poach people from this forum while its so-called Moderators are so hostile to FFI and its members.
Hi PB - good to see you my friend - forgive me if I do not comment on CEMB/FFI politics at this moment. I just want to concentrate on the topic in hand. If you have any good links/info on the subject I would be grateful if you could share.

Hassan :)

Hassan

Post by Hassan »

yeezevee wrote:I am so Glad to see your videos on the tube dear Hassan. Keep up that good work., your way is another of educating people about Islam/Quran. May be this link viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2411" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; may help on that science & quran + how this silly relationship is made by well educated folks from 1970's on wards. Before that no one cared. Any way this guy Abdul Wahid who indeed was a Scientist from India wrote a terrific book on that subject. please see this http://www.islamicscienceforum.org/books/23_3.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; specially last chapter in it. These people simply have no logic and rationale or they are disingenuous, insincere calculating and cunning. And I go for 2nd one. Off course they are good people., they are NOT violent and they are using different root to prove Muhammad's Islam/Quran is from Allah/God.. whatever..

Please go through the pdf files in that link.. I am glad you are doing something basic. Also Old ffi resource center has quite a bit of info on it for .eg.

Koran science debunked
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Islamic Science and Q'uranic Surahs
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best wishes
yeezevee
Hi Yeezevee - thanks for the help :)

Sten

Post by Sten »

If Quran has so many scientific miracles, how come Muslim countries are the most backward and primitive?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

katlike

Post by katlike »

Hi Hassan,
I have seen your videos on youtube. They are very good, I believe you have found your niche in life. The biggest miracle to debunk is the "miracle" of the koran itself. The claim that it has never been changed, yet it wasn't even compiled until Uthman burned all the extra copies but the one he deemed correct. If mohammed was supposedly the last prophet who the hell was Uthman to decide which verses to burn and which to save? I don't know much more than that, I find the whole concept of an unadulterated koran retarded when it was Uthman who had it compiled after finding too many different copies out there. It is so contradictory, if Uthman knew which verses to burn and which to keep, it is painfully obvious mohammed was not the last prophet. Not to mention, Uthman compiled his choices in such a stupid way, shortest to longest, it renders the book useless. Seriously, what miracle is that?
You speak arabic, might I suggest, you create a short video of you speaking arabic, saying disparaging things about mohammed and islam, or maybe even mundane every day subjects...the weather, how boats need anchors...ect. just nonsense stuff, but keep the same tone and rhythm as when the koran is being recited. Label it reading the koran, an arabic speaker. Watch the convert muslims comment on how beautiful the recitation of the koran sounds. Let them post their loyalty and devotion ..then let them know what you really said. It provides proof there is no miracle, it's just the language of poets being recited.

Good luck with your project, I wish you success.

Peace, Love and Health,
Katlike
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

You speak arabic, might I suggest, you create a short video of you speaking arabic, saying disparaging things about mohammed and islam, or maybe even mundane every day subjects...the weather, how boats need anchors...ect. just nonsense stuff, but keep the same tone and rhythm as when the koran is being recited. Label it reading the koran, an arabic speaker. Watch the convert muslims comment on how beautiful the recitation of the koran sounds. Let them post their loyalty and devotion ..then let them know what you really said. It provides proof there is no miracle, it's just the language of poets being recited.

Good luck with your project, I wish you success.

Peace, Love and Health,
Katlike
that is a wonderful suggestion to Hassan dear Katlike.

yeezevee

Hassan

Post by Hassan »

Hi guys - thanks for all your comments.

The video is up now, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQg6x-K82IA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will do a proper side bar with links etc once I recover from a long night last night lol...

Peace,

Hassan.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

That is a wonderful video dear Hassan., It was badly needed on tube. It is not only this Adanan Oktar of Turkey

Who is a uneducated fellow in science writes all sorts of nonsense out of Q'uran as if it is Scientific manual for Modern science, but My problem is with these educated fools who fall f0r few 1000 petty dollars from Arabian Oil sheiks. To start with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQg6x-K82IA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it is a great video in an integrated approach. But I think we need more and Muslim Kids need more on the tube. The nice thing about these rebuttal videos is NO ONE CAN BLOCK THEM including appeasers of Islamic vote bank in west

Apart from general description of is your video "Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an?" I wish to see videos with heading of individual subjects the format could simply taken from links like these 1). Medical Miracles of the Holy Quran?? 2). http://www.islamreligion.com/category/34/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and put up a counter video which MUST contain Arabic Verses along with proper English translation of those verses
Look at this guy and his various fields of science he extracts from Q'uran..
Spoiler! :
Biology/Biochemistry/genetics/Medicine

BONE LOSS IN OLD AGE (NEW)
HEART MASSAGE (NEW)
THE CLONING OF LIVING THINGS (NEW)
THE WISDOM BEHIND THE PROHIBITION OF BLOOD IN THE QUR’AN
THE MOTHER’S WOMB WITH ITS SECURE PROTECTION
OXIDATION IN THE BLOOD
THE BIRTH OF A HUMAN BEING
FOSSILIZATION AND IRON CONTENT
THE CREATION OF HUMAN BEINGS FROM WATER
CREATION FROM CLAY
THE PROGRAMMING IN GENES
THE MENSTRUAL PERIOD
PREGNANCY AND BIRTH
THE SEQUENCE IN DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN ORGANS
THE FORMATION OF MILK
MIRACULOUS MIXTURE: MOTHER'S MILK
THE IDENTITY IN THE FINGERPRINT
THE FEMALE HONEY BEE
THE MIRACLE OF HONEY
THE DATE AND ITS USES AS DESCRIBED IN THE QUR'AN
THE FIG: A FRUIT WHOSE PERFECTION HAS ONLY RECENTLY BEEN REVEALED
FISH: A VALUABLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION
PORK AND ITS HARMFUL EFFECTS ON HEALTH
THE OLIVE: A HEALTH-GIVING PLANT
CORONARY BY-PASS SURGERY
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MOVEMENT, WASHING AND DRINKING WATER
THE EXISTENCE OF MICROSCOPIC LIFE
THE EXISTENCE OF ANIMAL SOCIETIES
BIOMIMETICS: DRAWING INSPIRATION FROM THE DESIGN IN LIVING THINGS
LOCUSTS MOVING IN SWARMS
ANT COMMUNICATION
THE FOOD CYCLE
THE EARS ARE ACTIVE DURING SLEEP
THE IMPORTANCE OF MOVEMENT IN SLEEP
REDUCED MOVEMENT AT NIGHT
CHEST CONTRACTION WITH INCREASING HEIGHT

Astrophysics/geophysics ..etc..

THE HELIO-CENTRIC SYSTEM (NEW)
THE OZONE LAYER AT THE POLES AS THE SUN RISES (NEW)
THE SUN WILL EXPIRE AFTER SOME TIME
THE PULLING MOTION THAT FACILITATES BIRTH (NEW)
THE EXPANDING EARTH (NEW)
QUASARS AND THE GRAVITATIONAL LENS EFFECT (NEW)
SCIENTIFIC FACTS IN THE STORY OF THE FLOOD OF NUH (NEW)
THE EARTH’S GRAVITATIONAL FORCE (NEW)
RADIO RECEIVERS ON MOUNTAINS
THE SUN’S HYDROGEN AND HELIUM CONTENT

THE QUIVERING AND SWELLING OF THE EARTH
THE COMING OF THE UNIVERSE INTO EXISTENCE
THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE
THE END OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE BIG CRUNCH
CREATION FROM HOT SMOKE
THE SPLITTING ASUNDER OF "THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH"
THE CREATION OF WHAT LIES BETWEEN THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH
THE PERFECT EQUILIBRIUM IN THE UNIVERSE
THE FINE TUNING IN THE UNIVERSE
THE STRUCTURAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE STARS
ORBITS AND THE ROTATING UNIVERSE
THE SUN'S TRAJECTORY
THE MOON'S ORBIT
CALCULATING THE LUNAR YEAR
THE FORCE OF GRAVITY AND ORBITAL MOVEMENTS
THE ROUNDNESS OF THE EARTH
THE EARTH'S DIRECTION OF ROTATION
THE EARTH'S GEOID SHAPE
THE DIAMETERS OF THE EARTH AND SPACE
THE LAYERS OF THE ATMOSPHERE
THE PROTECTED ROOF
THE SKY MADE A DOME
THE RETURNING SKY
THE LAYERS OF THE EARTH
THE EARTH DISGORGES ITS CHARGES
THE FUNCTION OF MOUNTAINS
THE MOVEMENT OF MOUNTAINS
DIFFERENT POINTS IN THE RISING AND SETTING OF THE SUN
LAND LOSS AT THE EXTREMITIES
THE SPLITTING EARTH
THE MIRACLE OF IRON
THE FORMATION OF PETROL
THE RELATIVITY OF TIME
CREATION IN SIX DAYS
THE TRUTH OF DESTINY
DUALITY IN CREATION
SUB-ATOMIC PARTICLES
BLACK HOLES
PULSARS: PULSATING STARS
THE STAR SIRIUS
LIGHT AND DARK
COMBUSTION WITHOUT FIRE
THE WEIGHT OF CLOUDS
THE PROPORTION OF RAIN
THE FORMATION OF RAIN
RAINS WHICH BRING A DEAD LAND BACK TO LIFE
THE FORMATION OF HAIL, THUNDER AND LIGHTNING

THE FECUNDATING WINDS
THE STAGES OF WIND FORMATION
HOW THE PROCESS OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS BEGINS IN THE MORNING
THE SEAS NOT MINGLING WITH ONE ANOTHER
DARKNESS IN THE SEAS AND INTERNAL WAVES

THE REGION THAT CONTROLS OUR MOVEMENTS
HEARTS FIND PEACE IN THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH
FORGIVENESS ACCORDING TO THE MORALS OF ISLAM AND ITS BENEFITS ON HEALTH
HOW PRAYER ACCELERATES THE TREATMENT OF THE SICK
STRESS AND DEPRESSION: THE RESULTS OF NOT ABIDING BY THE RELIGION

AERODYNAMIC FORCES AND THE FLIGHT PROGRAMMED IN BIRDS
THE MIRACLE OF FIRE AND WOOD, THAT CANNOT BE OBTAINED ARTIFICIALLY
We certainly compete with that Adnan Oktar turkey guy where Arabian petrodollars are pumped in millions., But we can take on Some of these Non-Muslim Infidel irrational fellows whose names that Muslims take and proudly present all over internet and discussions are the following Such as these that I am going to put it in the next post

with best wishes
yeezevee