She is Taliban and this Guy is very Smart Indian taliban

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Ram »

Yohan wrote:
sunshine wrote:
Yohan wrote: There are some universal standards of decency, and they are timeless and will not change.
Why did the Europeans changed their decency of slavery, witch hunt then????
You seem to write like a typical illiterate Hindu as far as knowledge goes. Readup and find out about history of slavery. Slavery was practised all over the world including India. It was the British who abolished slavery in India, against the objections of Indians. Slavery was always considered as a necessary evil for the economy, before the invention of machines which replaced such a need, which started with the invention of steam engines in England.
Yohan is not capable of having civilized discussion with anyone. He does not understand that people have different view points. Hurling abuse is only thing he knows. Everyone of his posts are full of insults. Now what's the point of calling you illiterate? He thinks he is the only one who reads.

His hatred of everything Indian and Hindu is so intense that he wants us to believe that no crimes were committed by Christians and Europeans. British engaged in the international slave trade extensively till 1800's. Till 1970's blacks were being lynched in the USA on regular basis. Black boy would be killed because some white man accused him of looking at a white girl. That was only about 30 years ago. Christians have slaughtered million of Jews in the name of Jesus Christ, the "Prince of Peace". Yohan is nothing but apologist for hatefull Christian ideology. He is a Fascist. He comes across as a moron.

Yohan turns every thread in this Forum into hate India and Hindu thread. He will never miss a chance.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Can't see Yohan disagreeing? It didn't take too many posts to ZERO into the heart of the matter!! :nono:

Yohan
Posts: 2272
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Yohan »

Ram wrote:Yohan is not capable of having civilized discussion with anyone. He does not understand that people have different view points. Hurling abuse is only thing he knows. Everyone of his posts are full of insults. Now what's the point of calling you illiterate? He thinks he is the only one who reads.

His hatred of everything Indian and Hindu is so intense that he wants us to believe that no crimes were committed by Christians and Europeans. British engaged in the international slave trade extensively till 1800's. Till 1970's blacks were being lynched in the USA on regular basis. Black boy would be killed because some white man accused him of looking at a white girl. That was only about 30 years ago. Christians have slaughtered million of Jews in the name of Jesus Christ, the "Prince of Peace". Yohan is nothing but apologist for hatefull Christian ideology. He is a Fascist. He comes across as a moron.

Yohan turns every thread in this Forum into hate India and Hindu thread. He will never miss a chance.
Hypocrisy galore, Hindu style!!!

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Nosuperstition »

Ram wrote: Till 1970's blacks were being lynched in the USA on regular basis. Black boy would be killed because some white man accused him of looking at a white girl. That was only about 30 years ago. Christians have slaughtered million of Jews in the name of Jesus Christ, the "Prince of Peace".
I have seen many posts which ridicule honor killing as being practised by inferior Asian cultures.What they do not tell is that in ancient India Gandharva vivaha which includes marriage of both husband and wife with mutual consent was possible without the consent of parents.Also according to what I saw on discovery channel, honor killing was common in medieval Europe where a carpenter who belonged to the lower strata of the society could be killed for loving a high class girl.According to a link given by nonick,honor killing existed in the Roman period and was still in vogue in France upto 1970s where a husband killing his unfaithful wife out of being enraged due to her misconduct is either not guilty or is liable for a minor penalty.Humanist told us that the Catholic Church before 1970s used to preach sermons in Latin so that the common people have no idea of what was being spoken of.Honor killing is also practiced in Christians of West Asia even after being settled in the West.It is due to rapid industrialisation that the West and U.S are today a more free world.

Humanist said that all the gold from the New World ended up in the coffers of the Catholic Church in Rome and U.S had to take control of resources such as oil for the sake of Europeans,(due to having exhausted a good amount of its own resources in the world wars) and that they the Europeans are ungrateful about it. You cannot expect miracles to happen overnight.

Even in Rome hatred developed among different castes when vocations became hereditary.The third world countries cannot blindly mimic the wealthy ones without being practical.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
Darkzone
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Darkzone »

wats this??? Hindu bashing.....this is un-freaking believable :roflmao: :roflmao:
I thought i would never see this on FFI.....Hindus on this site always have that Holier than thou attitude....and our sh!t don't stink.

Idesigner
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Idesigner »

Nosuperstition wrote:
Ram wrote: Till 1970's blacks were being lynched in the USA on regular basis. Black boy would be killed because some white man accused him of looking at a white girl. That was only about 30 years ago. Christians have slaughtered million of Jews in the name of Jesus Christ, the "Prince of Peace".
I have seen many posts which ridicule honor killing as being practised by inferior Asian cultures.What they do not tell is that in ancient India Gandharva vivaha which includes marriage of both husband and wife with mutual consent was possible without the consent of parents.Also according to what I saw on discovery channel, honor killing was common in medieval Europe where a carpenter who belonged to the lower strata of the society could be killed for loving a high class girl.According to a link given by nonick,honor killing existed in the Roman period and was still in vogue in France upto 1970s where a husband killing his unfaithful wife out of being enraged due to her misconduct is either not guilty or is liable for a minor penalty.Humanist told us that the Catholic Church before 1970s used to preach sermons in Latin so that the common people have no idea of what was being spoken of.Honor killing is also practiced in Christians of West Asia even after being settled in the West.It is due to rapid industrialisation that the West and U.S are today a more free world.

Humanist said that all the gold from the New World ended up in the coffers of the Catholic Church in Rome and U.S had to take control of resources such as oil for the sake of Europeans,(due to having exhausted a good amount of its own resources in the world wars) and that they the Europeans are ungrateful about it. You cannot expect miracles to happen overnight.

Even in Rome hatred developed among different castes when vocations became hereditary.The third world countries cannot blindly mimic the wealthy ones without being practical.
There is no defense for honor killings. Doesnot matter whoever is the culprit, whether he is Hindus , Sikhs of north India or Lebanese & Greek, or Mafiosi Sicilian or any other kind of christian.

U.S. had seggregationist culture some 50 years back, or European christians practiced honor killing some hundred years ago cannot be used to justify honor killing in Indian subcontinent or anywhere in South Asia. You mean to say Hindus & Sikhs should be given 100 year break, till they catch up. :D

Ancient India had many good as well as bad customs. Later smritikar called those Gandharva marriages " Rakshas marriages". Those "love marriges" invariably took place between upper caste male and lower caste female.Some Aryan kings had liasons with fisherfolk women, not otherway around. Pratilom marriages were frowned upon, culprits were severely punished.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Ram »

Yohan wrote:Hypocrisy galore, Hindu style!!!
This is all Yohan has to say. He knows that I am right but is loath admit it. All religions are basically superstitious, Hinduism is no exception. Hindu myths are not any better or worse than those of his favourite death cult of Christianity. Yohan's Christian hypocricy is nauseating. Yohan takes himself too seriously, that's his problem. Not only he comes across as a moron, I am convinced that he is nothing but a cantankerous old fart.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Yohan
Posts: 2272
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Yohan »

Ram wrote:
Yohan wrote:Hypocrisy galore, Hindu style!!!
This is all Yohan has to say. He knows that I am right but is loath admit it. All religions are basically superstitious, Hinduism is no exception. Hindu myths are not any better or worse than those of his favourite death cult of Christianity. Yohan's Christian hypocricy is nauseating. Yohan takes himself too seriously, that's his problem. Not only he comes across as a moron, I am convinced that he is nothing but a cantankerous old fart.
More typical Hindu culture on display!
Last edited by Yohan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Why do they ZERO in on Christianity each time Hinduism and Hindu culture is placed under the microscope? It is as bad as Muslims. At least with Islam, there is a linkage to Christianity.

User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Chiclets »

Christianity and Islam are the only two exclusivist evangelical religions in this present world, exclude that exclusivist evangelical belief from christianity and voila this problem disappears.

Are you christians ready to give that up ?
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Here we go again ... that display of Indian subcontinent mentality. You keep forgetting Martians visit this site.

User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Chiclets »

Nothing against the Martians dear, they never force feed their beliefs :lol:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Run through my previous post. A discussion on Indian politics and invariably Indians go beserk and the discussions veer into a discussion about Christianity.

Christianity must have left an indelible mark on the psyche of Indians.
Who cares what Christians do if you are a Martian with an interest in mythology found in Indian culture and Hindu culture.

What's with the 'Dear?' - another one of those Indian traits??

User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Chiclets »

And if you had actually read my response, you would know that if Xtianity gives up its exclusivist evangelical position, then no atheist will fuckin object to your argument.
Christianity must have left an indelible mark on the psyche of Indians.
No it just left us atheists out of your exclusivist country golf club, aka heaven
Who cares what Christians do if you are a Martian with an interest in mythology found in Indian culture and Hindu culture.

You are the one masquerading as the Martian, not me.
Maersk wrote:What's with the 'Dear?' - another one of those Indian traits??
Gah :x , I got that from yez here.
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Funny how a study on Hindu mythology could actually upset atheists. So much so that it is enough to call upon Christianity for use in their argument. Is it a habit of atheists to rely on Christianity when arguing against the Gods found in Hindu mythology. It cannot be the water from mother Ganga.

User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Chiclets »

Maersk wrote:Is it a habit of atheists to rely on Christianity when arguing against the Gods found in Hindu mythology.
Well we go after the biggest group, besides you rightly pointed out about Hinduism as Hindu mythology, it's a myth, nothing more needs to be said about it. Now just imagine if I was to say the same about the virgin birth of Cheesus and point out all the absurdities of the holy buybull :lol:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

Yohan
Posts: 2272
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Yohan »

Maersk wrote:Funny how a study on Hindu mythology could actually upset atheists. So much so that it is enough to call upon Christianity for use in their argument. Is it a habit of atheists to rely on Christianity when arguing against the Gods found in Hindu mythology. It cannot be the water from mother Ganga.
There is no difference between an atheist and a believer in Hinduism. They both can be fanatic Hindus. Actually a God believing Hindu is a more tolerant. Hinduism is defined more by a way of life such as caste system, chauvinism and so on, and not necessarily by belief in any God. The thought that all humans are equal is unnatural for Hindus. Any religion which believes in equality among human beings and sees God in each of them is considered as an intrusion or an assault by Hindus. Such threats have to removed. Hindus would use every technique to do so.

User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Chiclets »

Yohan wrote:
Maersk wrote:Funny how a study on Hindu mythology could actually upset atheists. So much so that it is enough to call upon Christianity for use in their argument. Is it a habit of atheists to rely on Christianity when arguing against the Gods found in Hindu mythology. It cannot be the water from mother Ganga.
There is no difference between an atheist and a believer in Hinduism. They both can be fanatic Hindus. Actually a God believing Hindu is a more tolerant. Hinduism is defined more by a way of life such as caste system, chauvinism and so on, and not necessarily by belief in any God. The thought that all humans are equal is unnatural for Hindus. Any religion which believes in equality among human beings and sees God in each of them is considered as an intrusion or an assault by Hindus. Such threats have to removed. Hindus would use every technique to do so.

Oh Yo Yo is talking out of ass again. A hindu has beliefs, an atheist does not, genius. Maybe we need to start a new thread to discuss all you just spoke out of your ass, what say you Yo Yo, or should I call you sh!t stirrer :lol:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Chiclets wrote:
Maersk wrote:Is it a habit of atheists to rely on Christianity when arguing against the Gods found in Hindu mythology.
Well we go after the biggest group, besides you rightly pointed out about Hinduism as Hindu mythology, it's a myth, nothing more needs to be said about it. Now just imagine if I was to say the same about the virgin birth of Cheesus and point out all the absurdities of the holy buybull :lol:
Its the water of Mother Ganga, I swear. The fact that Hinduism is nothing more than mythology did not escape you is noteworthy. The thought of a blue elephant dancing in a tutu should be fascinating for you. It is as absurd as Islam being critiqued by Hindus with help from Christianity. Maybe it is Buddhism that should be in Question instead. :tongueout:

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

Yohan wrote:
Maersk wrote:Funny how a study on Hindu mythology could actually upset atheists. So much so that it is enough to call upon Christianity for use in their argument. Is it a habit of atheists to rely on Christianity when arguing against the Gods found in Hindu mythology. It cannot be the water from mother Ganga.
There is no difference between an atheist and a believer in Hinduism. They both can be fanatic Hindus. Actually a God believing Hindu is a more tolerant. Hinduism is defined more by a way of life such as caste system, chauvinism and so on, and not necessarily by belief in any God. The thought that all humans are equal is unnatural for Hindus. Any religion which believes in equality among human beings and sees God in each of them is considered as an intrusion or an assault by Hindus. Such threats have to removed. Hindus would use every technique to do so.
The membership for the various Golf Clubs is swapable. Someone has to rubber stamp and endorse it.

Post Reply