She is Taliban and this Guy is very Smart Indian taliban

Maersk

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Maersk »

sunshine wrote:And thats why i call Christianity a deck of cards bound crumble with slightest breeze of truth when the matter leans on asking a christian to talk about his religion.
Must the Hindus see the world with glasses given to them by Islam?? Allah is happy with Lord Krishna, innit. The Bodhi tree is also Jesus reincarnated for Hindus??

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

sunshine wrote:you seem to have a general comprehension problem.
How could you say indians practiced Slavery. what evidences do you have to support your claim?
As always you will point your finger towards Caste system. Aryians never forced Dravidians to do their job unlike Yankees did with blacks.

Btw, if British/Europeans practice slavery, its ok for you. but if indian practices caste system it is unethical. what a sense of fair judgement have you got!
Many subcontinental Hindus come here hating Islam, but ignorant of their own history. They end up asking others for information that they ought to know, such as the underlined above. A subcontinental who is not aware of the history of slavery there is not worth the time or effort to debate with. As I said, you need to get some basic knowledge before debating here. This is not an educational forum, but a debating one.

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Was it not clear to you?
i repeat, how do indians ever had any connection with slavery. If you cannot provide proof for your claim, you better shut your mouth up.
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Btw Mr. Great Debater, where did you learn to debate without any evidence and facts accusing others of ignorance while you yourself always run away from reality?
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Maersk,

I am asking you one more time, Have you got the balls to defend Christianity, or will you continue your crap TROLLING??

YES OR NO?

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

You like most are a few marbles short when coming to the aid of Lord Krishna. You maybe missing one nut too many not to know you have no balls either. Maybe you have better luck with Mother Ganges to help you look for your JESUS. Is Lord Krishna looking for his Allah, maybe he's thinking of JESUS as well when he does. Don't lose the remaining ball you have. What color is Krishna again?

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

sunshine wrote:Maersk,

I am asking you one more time, Have you got the balls to defend Christianity, or will you continue your crap TROLLING??

YES OR NO?
No religion can be adequately defended because of its beliefs which cannot be proven. Christianity today is not a threat to the freedom of human beings, but Islam is.

So can we please concentrate on Islam?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Hello Charles, I was proposing maersk to open a thread in the religious section which i think is for discussing religions other than islam. And yes I do admit Christianity is not a threat to Humanity, but should that mean it cannot be criticized? Besides, this forum also have some scholars who repeatedly concentrate more on hinduism rather than islam which is prevailent from this particular thread.

regards
sunshine

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

I was proposing maersk to open a thread in the religious section which i think is for discussing religions other than islam. And yes I do admit Christianity is not a threat to Humanity, but should that mean it cannot be criticized?
why you need to propose, just go & open a thread in that religious section and criticize as much as you want dear sunshine., And CALL ALL PEOPLE who are writing in support of Christianity and against Hinduism in to your folder., is any one objecting you??

with best
yeezevee

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

O' Cry me a Ganges ... a thread on Roy turn into a reminder of the albatross of a cross around Hindus' neck. They are poor in 'Zeroing' If this is a thread on Roy there would be no need for Hindus parading their Hindu God's. Stay Focus ... Lord Krishna may just reward pearly boys of Allah for the next Hindu for some drilling. The Pope may relent.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

sunshine wrote:
Maersk wrote:What a fine display of Indianess! Lady Roy to question and expose Islamic ideology turns into support for Hinduism and Secularism by removal of Church influences. Can a Korean or Magyar make a comment, maybe a Native American?!!
Yea!! everything went off-track somehow. We should have discussed about those child-most excellent, Pedophile Fathers who belong to your church, shouldn't we? After all they deserve a lot of attention. So stay focus, and attend church regularly, but dont bring kids to them.

:worthy: :lotpot: :lotpot:
Pg 6

You should be talking about Allah giving Hindus his pearly white boys? The cross of Christianity must have a special place in the hearts of Hindus, if it is not hung around their neck, it must be seared into their hearts much like the Seal of the prophet. Mention Hinduism and Hindus start to see vision of Jesus!!

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

It should be raining Gods soon.

charleslemartel

sunshine wrote:Hello Charles, I was proposing maersk to open a thread in the religious section which i think is for discussing religions other than islam. And yes I do admit Christianity is not a threat to Humanity, but should that mean it cannot be criticized? Besides, this forum also have some scholars who repeatedly concentrate more on hinduism rather than islam which is prevailent from this particular thread.

regards
sunshine
Like I stated, I have not come across any religion which cannot be criticized; any belief is open to criticism as by its very nature it is something which cannot be proven. I consider myself a seeker and I can criticize any damn religion one can put forward for scrutiny. I am not an atheist as many members think about me. I try to be rational even if I might fail many a times at this.

The so called scholars who concentrate more on hinduism or buddhism or whatever should go to other forums which are created especially for critiquing a particular religion. In my humble opinion, the scholar or non-scholar members of FFI should concentrate on Islam as long as they are at FFI. I dare to pronounce this all the while knowing that my opinion does not have any bearing or weight on the conduct of this forum. My post to you was only a friendly advise and nothing else.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

charleslemartel

Maersk wrote:
You should be talking about Allah giving Hindus his pearly white boys? The cross of Christianity must have a special place in the hearts of Hindus, if it is not hung around their neck, it must be seared into their hearts much like the Seal of the prophet. Mention Hinduism and Hindus start to see vision of Jesus!!
Dear Maersk,

I would humbly request you to let go of this Hinduism baiting. I have studied philosophy and have found the eastern religions to be much richer than the Abrahmic religions. The range of thought they can accommodate is truly amazing. You can cross swords with debunker on the topic of Christianity and show him that it is much superior to Islam. If he converts to your religion, I would welcome the development. I think if you are able to salvage a single Muslim out of the fold of Islam, you preclude may be a whole generation of Jihadists from roaming on this earth.

It might offend you, but I do not think you will be able to hold the ground for long against sunshine. Even if you think you can, I would again request you to let go. Please.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

No worries mate ... Shall fly on the wings of Garuda and spew out one of the Trinities. But do you have vision of Jesus in everything you see, like they do.

charleslemartel

Maersk wrote:No worries mate ... Shall fly on the wings of Garuda and spew out one of the Trinities. But do you have vision of Jesus in everything you see, like they do.
I try to keep my vision clear of Jesus, Krishna, Allah or whatever. I tend to keep myself focused.

Wish you all the best and peace.

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

charles wrote: my post to you was only a friendly advise and nothing else.
I know it charles and all your points taken. most people fell prey to provocation and so did i. but anyways thanks for your nice post

regards

sunshine

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

most people fell prey to provocation and so did i
Well that is the trick to deal with problems dear sunshine., So the lesson is "Don't get Provoked" but provoke those whom you are opposing .

So Now tell me How do I Provoke the lady Arundhati Roy., I wrote her when she was in Karachi. She need to get busy doing something. Something is missing from her life., i am not sure what it is..

It could be Not writing Books or It could be Not having Kids. , I wrote to her to adopt few toddlers from Land of Pure., That will keep her busy and happy ..

I used to like her., But it appears she is dieting too much now a days ...that was 12 years ago... http://www.salon.com/sept97/00roy.html" target="_blank and I am glad Her Bengalee party lost the gist in Indian elections..

So would you like to open a thread in that REST OF RELIGIONS FOLDER about Christianity dear sunshine??

with best regards
yeezevee

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

yeezevee wrote: would you like to open a thread on christianity
Are you trying to provoke me dear yeezevee, lol.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Are you trying to provoke me dear yeezevee, lol.
How are you doing dear sunshine ? I try some times but let me try that directly now., My good friend afttak is telling me something here

viewtopic.php?p=43927#p43927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=107&p=41104#p41104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

help me out., I am troubled with my time.

with best
yeezevee