George Floyd, Black Lives Mattter and Antifa

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
pr126

Re: George Floyd, Black Lives Mattter and Antifa

Post by pr126 »

Does the mainstream media mentions the plight of the white farmers in South Africa?

No? Why not?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I can't believe it. Please... :clueless: Why are they arrested.
Two Martinez Residents Charged with Hate Crime for Defacing Black Lives Matter Mural
Martinez, Calif. – Today, the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office charged Nicole Anderson (42-years old Martinez resident) and David Nelson (53-years-old Martinez resident) with three misdemeanor counts, including a hate crime, for their alleged actions on Saturday, July 4, when defendant Anderson covered up a Black Lives Matter mural with black paint. Nelson directly aided in the alleged criminal conduct. The incident was captured on video by witnesses.

On July 1, a local Martinez resident applied for a permit to paint a Black Lives Matter temporary mural in downtown Martinez in front of the Wakefield Taylor Courthouse. The permit was approved by the City of Martinez and the painting was done on July 4.

Nelson and Anderson arrived at the scene of the mural after it was completed with paint supplies. Anderson started to paint over the yellow letters “B” and “L” in the word “Black.” She used black paint and a large paint roller to do so. The video has been shared widely by witnesses and shared on social media.

“We must address the root and byproduct of systemic racism in our country. The Black Lives Matter movement is an important civil rights cause that deserves all of our attention,” stated Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton. “The mural completed last weekend was a peaceful and powerful way to communicate the importance of Black lives in Contra Costa County and the country. We must continue to elevate discussions and actually listen to one another in an effort to heal our community and country.”

In total, both defendants are charged for the following alleged offenses:

Violation of Civil Rights, PC 422.6(b)
Vandalism Under $400, PC 594(a)
Possession of Tools to Commit Vandalism or Graffiti, PC 594.2(a)

If convicted, both defendants face up to a year in county jail. The alleged offenses are exempt from a specific bail amount due to the current county bail schedule in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Blue lives matter!!!

Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred

Post by manfred »

The statue of Edward Colston which was thrown into the harbour in Bristol some days ago, has been replaced by a "resin" (=plastic) statue (Action Figure?) of the BLM activist Jen Reid, doing the communist salute...

Two things spring to mind... what happened to the convention that you will only get a statue after you are dead? And what happened to the promised consultation?

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... ck-4327995" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:The statue of Edward Colston which was thrown into the harbour in Bristol some days ago, has been replaced by a "resin" (=plastic) statue (Action Figure?) of the BLM activist Jen Reid, doing the communist salute...
I assume the Bristol City Council is going to pull this monstrosity down today?

In New York idiots cut down the flagpole at a memorial honoring five local firefighters who died in 9/11

Why!!!! :clueless:

manfred

Post by manfred »

I assume the Bristol City Council is going to pull this monstrosity down today?
The City council has decided it is a "temporary Art" installation, and should stay where it is "for the time being", however long that is. (The end of the next ice age, probably...) They worry being called "racist". Also, it cannot be thrown into the harbour after the other one because it floats... It is hollow plastic with a weight in the feet, so her head and raised arm would bop up and down the harbour pool, causing problems for boats.

They seem to be unconcerned at the precedence they are creating.... Can I replace Nelson on Trafalgar Square with Stalin or Marx, or even just Charlie Chaplin and call it "Art"? Or are only "black people" allowed this privilege?
In New York idiots cut down the flagpole at a memorial honouring five local fire-fighters who died in 9/11

Why!!!!
Not sure if it is pure stupidity... Maybe people think the "white" folk in New York deserved what they got on 9/11 and the fire brigade, like the police and the courts, are just an arm of the vicious octopus of white supremacy everywhere, trying to oppress the "blacks"...

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Maybe that is the aim? To escalate this out of all proportion to bring about a global race war?

In China, taking down a Chinese flag without express order to do so makes you a "candidate for organ donation", as they say there, with their usual cold politeness. If this nonsense carries on, it won't be long before the US follows the example of China, bringing in draconian laws to keep order.... And draconian measures will bring more unrest and strife.

manfred

Post by manfred »

In this clip, a Muslim apologist defends slavery. He basically says that "renting a person" (employment) is much worse than "owning a person" (slavery). To support that he talks about how we treat a rented car (presumably worse) in comparison to our own car.

The fact that he is so openly defending the keeping of slaves is not surprising, as it is expressly allowed in Islam. But what is surprising is that Antifa and BLM seem to have no beef at all with Islam and views such as his.

To me this strongly suggests that they really could not care less about the issue of slavery as such, or about modern day slavery, only about how slavery in days long gone can be used to unhinge today's society.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

There is ANTIFA & there is BOOGALOO group.Could this group be behind all those recent looting & violence riots - then blame it on protesters? Now we have the answer: Please read.
The boogaloo movement is gaining momentum. Who are the boogaloo 'bois' and what do they want?
During recent months of unrest over coronavirus shutdowns and deaths of unarmed Black Americans in police custody, a right-wing extremist group aimed at overthrowing the government has been growing, experts say.

The "boogaloo" movement – named for a 1980s breakdancing movie and characterized by members who carry weapons and wear Hawaiian shirts and tactical gear – looks to exploit unrest in order to start a second civil war.

But there are various facets to the loosely organized group: One generally stems from its original ties to neo-Nazis and white supremacists, while a newer facet is libertarian.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 204899001/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Beware of experts.

Black looters, BLM, Antifa are neo nazist white supremacist now?
And Hawaiian shirts too? :shock:

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

The only supremacist militia that have been parading lately are black. Here a few vidz about APAC, a black militia from Georgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVgOLqQYrs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hiw-qHMREs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ8RX26DRwU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

APACS's leader is famous for his Hitler quotes. Just like Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson was accused of antisemitism on Monday for promoting quotes attributed to Adolph Hitler on his social media.

Some should be more concerned about the rise of antisemitism in the black community.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

manfred

Post by manfred »

I have been to many places in Asia and also Africa... Racist attitudes are a LOT more common away from our European bubble. I think we here are perhaps the least racist people. Sure it does exist, but nothing like on the scale as in some other places I know.

The worst is China. People who do not look Chinese get monitored by the police, and get random visits to their homes... "foreigners", specially African and Indian ones, have even be officially blamed for the Corona outbreak. "White" workers are routinely referred to as "white monkeys". Some rich Chinese mums will pay a white person to "play" with their kids, much like some parents buy a kitten or puppy. In general, "white people" are dirty and smelly, they eat gone off food (cheese or salami), they don't clear their backsides when they go to the toilet, they are arrogant and drink too much. They are chaotic because they don't plan everything to the last detail in advance, they are sexual predators, too.

In Africa you get the white oppressor narrative, the slaver, the thief of the land and of the natural resources. But you also get the white person being stupid and don't know about the power of the sun of the danger of animals.

Certainly BLM is blatantly racist, but for some reason we all have to act like we must applaud the non-existing clothes of the naked emperor.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Takeiteasynow wrote:The only supremacist militia that have been parading lately are black. Here a few vidz about APAC, a black militia from Georgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVgOLqQYrs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hiw-qHMREs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ8RX26DRwU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

APACS's leader is famous for his Hitler quotes. Just like Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson was accused of antisemitism on Monday for promoting quotes attributed to Adolph Hitler on his social media.

Some should be more concerned about the rise of antisemitism in the black community.
Where are the white supremacist in their Hawaiian shirts? "Experts" say these are.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 204899001/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

A wise decision . There she goes. Image

Officials in the English city of Bristol on Thursday removed a statue of a Black Lives Matter activist that was installed on a plinth once occupied by a monument to a 17th-century slave trader.

Artist Marc Quinn created the resin and steel likeness of Jen Reid, a protester photographed standing on the plinth after demonstrators pulled down the statue of Edward Colston and dumped it in Bristol´s harbor on June 7.

It was erected before dawn on Wednesday without the approval of city authorities, but 24 hours later it was gone.

Bristol City Council said the sculpture "will be held at our museum for the artist to collect or donate to our collection."

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Police transcripts from George Floyd's arrest are raising concerns over the official cause of his death. One America's Kristian Rouz looks into the matter.
Transcript.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

just wondering if black life master would ever go after one of the biggest slave masters from history who not only owned and traded slaves including sex slaves but traded 2 black slaves for one Arab slave, meaning black life is only worth half the life of an Arab like a woman's testimony which is only half worth that of a man.
No surprises here . they would just dance according to the tune of their leftist masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-eiR9B-MGU
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

manfred

Post by manfred »

Ariel, when you posted that the silly "statue" in Bristol was at least removed (even though put up in a Museum) I was most pleasantly surprised... I really thought we will not only effectively keep that one, but things like that will pop up all over the place.... a replacement of Churchill outside parliament with George Floyd was more or less the next thing I expected. George Floyd on banknotes, was another thing I expected any day....

So perhaps, just perhaps, there is still a tiny spark of sanity left in the human race. So thank you for that, Ariel.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Another sign that common sense has not quite died yet it that there has been an election recall petition against the mayor of Seattle, but the incumbent mayor is challenging that in the courts and claiming she is not responsible for implementing policing policy.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... ce-policy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is likely to drag on for some time, and if there is a new election, it will be only about her remaining in office or not, so no other candidates. If she looses, which is highly likely, , the city council president, currently M. Lorena González, would become mayor.

She will be not much of an improvement.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

pr126 wrote:Where are the white supremacist in their Hawaiian shirts? "Experts" say these are.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 204899001/
Sure, there's no hard data on the Boogaloo movement - just another false narrative to frame those who criticize the BLM movement.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

manfred

Post by manfred »

I googled "boogaloo" and got a recipe for potted crab with smoked sausage.... (No SAM, not halal...)

https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main ... galoo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:ehh: