Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 am                    >>Main Site<<

Peace be upon me

For new members and existing members to get to know each other.

Re: Peace be upon me

Postby Ram » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 am

Faruq wrote:
expozIslam wrote:Does this not mean that allah/mohammad is a racist pig? He has predestined some of us to be muslims( to be in paradise with 72 vigins) and others to be kuffar(fuel for hell fire).

No. Allah has given you a choice. If you take any other deity beside Allah, you will be a toast. No doubt about that.

Do you believe that YHWH and Jesus were also pigs.

Allah has given me a choice. What choice is that? Allah comes across as a vengeful bully. I do not see any sense of justice in what Faruq is saying. Don't be so sure Muslim. You have no idea if Allah really exists or Muhammad is a Prophet. You have no proof.

I have read the Quran. I learned that the Quran is nothing but a hate manual full of contradictions. Allah is just a figment of megalomaniac moronic Paedohile Prophet Muhammad..
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
‎ساری دنیا ايک ہی خاندان ہۓ۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram

Postby Ram » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 am

Chief Chingachgook wrote:
except a few wrote:It can coexist. Let me demonstrate:
There's a writer that lived in the Tibetan mountain ranges that writes this one line in the year 1343.
"At 15:07:13 pm on March 24 2009, a man named David Koresh of Waco, Texas USA will raise up his right hand to change a lightbulb"
This writing then disappears, so no one sees this writing, not even David Koresh.

Then, amazingly, at 15:01:24 pm on March 24 2009, a lightbulb at David Koresh's house suddenly blows. So David goes to the basement to take a new lightbulb and a ladder. And the line that is written centuries earlier comes to pass. All choices were made by David Koresh exactly on the same place at the same time. The writer only knows beforehand.

Predestined = Knows beforehand

I never realised it. The best thing that I ever did in my entire life was DECIDING not be a muslim before I was born. Your logic is flawed EAC. It comes back to Allah-hah-hah-hah. Face it, Allah let me be born but not before he designated me to be a kafir by putting a seal on me. He hides the truth from me and now just because I am a filthy kafir the Believers can kill me, enslave me, bomb my church, temples, statues, ..... what a flawed logic!!!

Anyway, welcome to FFI.

Great example of Quranolgy. :lol: Allah decides your fate then punishes you following his will. Only in Islam. Allah has sealed David Koresh's fate centuries ago. How many centuries? Why Allah playing such stupid games?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
Ram

Postby except a few » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Ram wrote:Muslims are grilled not because they are Muslims or they venerate Muhammad as Allah's prophet. Muslims are grilled because Muslims are full of hatred towards non-Muslims. We do not care if you accept Muhammad as your Prophet, we grill you because Muhammad was a paedophile. He married 6 (six) year old little girl Ayesha when he was 53 years old. He had sex with her when she was only 9 and he was 56, old enough to be her grandfather. We question your judgement when you accept a man who was a paedophile as your Prophet.

Is pedophilia a crime?
From the way I see it, its two people loving each other (Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Ayesha). I'll never agree that love is a crime.

There is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries. Paedophilia is legal in many Muslim countries, specially Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Women are treated worse than slaves. You do know that the Taliban does not allow girls to go to schools? Women get whipped in Saudi Arabia if they are without all encompassing abayas. Women get killed for not wearing Burkhas in Afghanistan and NWFP (Pakistan) The list is endless.

Yes, there exists Muslim extremists in this world. Many of them does not follow exactly the teachings of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Our role model is Prophet Muhammad, so he is the best example of a Muslim. Do look at the beauty and perfection of Prophet Muhammad's 'Akhlaq', and simply disregard those who fails to follow his example.
17:62 He (Iblis) said, "Do You see? This is one whom You have honored above me! If you will only grant me relief till The Day of Judgement, I will surely take his children under my control, and mislead them - All, except a few!"
except a few

Postby sword_of_truth » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Is pedophilia a crime?
From the way I see it, its two people loving each other (Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Ayesha). I'll never agree that love is a crime.

Well, I guess, then, you wouldn't care about any of this:

http://www.endfistula.org/family_planning.htm

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/328/7449/1152-a

No, nothing wrong with young girls dying for love...nothing wrong at all.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
sword_of_truth

Postby charleslemartel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:33 pm

except a few wrote:
Ram wrote:Muslims are grilled not because they are Muslims or they venerate Muhammad as Allah's prophet. Muslims are grilled because Muslims are full of hatred towards non-Muslims. We do not care if you accept Muhammad as your Prophet, we grill you because Muhammad was a paedophile. He married 6 (six) year old little girl Ayesha when he was 53 years old. He had sex with her when she was only 9 and he was 56, old enough to be her grandfather. We question your judgement when you accept a man who was a paedophile as your Prophet.

Is pedophilia a crime?

Thanks for demonstrating yet again what Islam does to the moral fiber of a human being.
There is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries. Paedophilia is legal in many Muslim countries, specially Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Women are treated worse than slaves. You do know that the Taliban does not allow girls to go to schools? Women get whipped in Saudi Arabia if they are without all encompassing abayas. Women get killed for not wearing Burkhas in Afghanistan and NWFP (Pakistan) The list is endless.

Yes, there exists Muslim extremists in this world. Many of them does not follow exactly the teachings of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Our role model is Prophet Muhammad, so he is the best example of a Muslim. Do look at the beauty and perfection of Prophet Muhammad's 'Akhlaq', and simply disregard those who fails to follow his example.

And thanks again for proving that as long as Muhammad following Muslims are there on earth, humanity as we see it will always remain in danger.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
charleslemartel

Postby Ram » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 am

except a few wrote:

Is pedophilia a crime? From the way I see it, its two people loving each other (Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Ayesha). I'll never agree that love is a crime.

Paedophilia has nothing to do with love. Paedophilia is a sexual perversion, it is unnatural. Normal men, or women for that matter, do not lust after children. We are not talking about sexual love between consenting adults. Paedophilia is an ultimate criminal act against children because children are not capable of giving consent. Children do not desire old men sexually. It must be extremely painful for a 9 year old girl of Ayesha's age to be penetrated by an old man - the girls at that age are not fully developed physically.

I am sure you would not want a 56 year old man to have sex with your 9 year old daughter. Do you? If Muhammad was a true Prophet he would have known that the paedophilia is wrong and will always be wrong. The fact that Muhammad had sex with a little girl, young enough to be his granddaughter, proves that he was not a prophet but an imposter.

What are the teachings of Muhammad? I have read extensively on Muhammad's life and majority of information comes from Islamic sources. I found that Muhammad was an ignorant man of very low intelligence. He was basically a warlord very much like the warlords of today, you find in Afghanistan and Pakistan. He was basically a sex maniac and a extremely violent man. He had no respect for women. He raped countless number of women captured in wars and enslaved.

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt. There are more than 50 Muslim majority countries in the world. How is it possible that not one country follows Prophet Muhammad's example? It does not make any sense. How is it possible if Muhammd was so great?

The Muslim countries the most backward because they follow Islam and Muhammad is their role model.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
Ram

Previous

Return to New Members Welcome