Now that Brexit Succeeded...

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
pr126

Re: Now that Brexit Succeeded...

Post by pr126 »

Well, I have voter for Boris yesterday because I wanted no part of the communist brigade.
Good news that the Conservative Party won.

However, I am still skeptical if Brexit can be done. I believe it when I see it.
So far so good.

I see the EU like in the song Hotel California by the Eagles.

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

pr126 wrote:Well, I have voter for Boris yesterday because I wanted no part of the communist brigade.
Good news that the Conservative Party won.

However, I am still skeptical if Brexit can be done. I believe it when I see it.
So far so good.
I trust you will be ok pr. It will be done. Just in time to move away from this Green Deal, introduced and dreamed up by the fool and Dutchman Frans Timmermans, which would have cost you loads of money.

Congratulations.

I hope that one day you can congratulate us/me with nexit.

BTW. Greta tried to influence the elections.
Greta Thunberg

Every election is a climate election. Vote for your children. Vote for the planet. Vote for future generations. Vote for humanity. #GE2019 #UKElection
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Boris Johnson's election victory speech in full:
'We smashed the roadblock'

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Boris Johnson wrote:Carbon neutral by 2050 and Corbyn neutral by Christmas
It's always good to neutralize hate mongers.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Remainer Twitter Has a Complete Meltdown
Meanwhile at Controlled Opposition Central
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Good news for England, but bad news for the rest of Europe.
British Muslims prepare to leave UK after Boris Johnson wins election

British Muslims have started the process of leaving the UK over fears for their ‘personal safety’ now Boris Johnson is Prime Minister for five years, Metro.co.uk can reveal.

Among them is the head of a Muslim charity, which provides food parcels for poor people in Manchester, after saying he was scared for the ‘future of his children’.

Manzoor Ali said: ‘I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future.’ It comes after the prime minister was accused of ‘Islamophobia and racism’ following a number of controversial comments he made in the past, including his remarks in a 2005 Spectator article in which he claimed it was only ‘natural’ for the public to be scared of Islam.

Mr Johnson also received a considerable degree of criticism for comparing Muslim women to ‘letterboxes and bank robbers’ in a column for the Telegraph last year. The prime minister has insisted his comments were taken out of context and he was defending the right of Muslim women to wear what they like.

During the election campaign he also apologised for Islamophobia in the Conservative party, after a number of candidates shared posts by Tommy Robinson, referring to Muslims as scum.

Asked if he would apologise for Islamophobia in his party, he said: ‘Of course, and for all the hurt and offence that has been caused – of course we do.

‘And all that is intolerable and it’s so important as a country that we don’t allow that kind of thing and that’s why we’re going to have the independent inquiry.’

However, after Mr Johnson’s Conservatives won a landslide in the election on December 12, Manzoor Ali, who runs the Barakah Food Aid charity in Greater Manchester, said that his family have given him their blessing to move to a place that would be safe and secure for them.

Mr Ali told Metro.co.uk: ‘My charity has been going on for 10 years, we’ve helped people from all walks of life, including former soldiers and white working class English people.

‘But I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future.’

Mr Ali went on to accuse the prime minister of ‘Islamophobia and racism’ because of his past remarks and ‘failure to root out Islamophobia in his party’.

He added that Britain was his home and he didn’t know where else to go, but his family are in agreement that they should move to ensure their safety.

The father of three said New Zealand appealed to him, given the humane and compassionate manner in which the prime minister of the country, Jacinda Ardern handled the aftermath of the Christchurch mosque shootings in which 51 people were killed by a far-right terrorist.

His sentiments were echoed by Eidan, 38, an IT consultant from North London who said she was ‘very scared’ following the result of the election, especially after being assaulted previously, with her headscarf ripped off and people calling her a ‘terrorist’ in public in recent years.

She fears the result will embolden ‘racists and islamophobes’. Eidan told Metro.co.uk: ‘I’ve actively started looking for jobs elsewhere, maybe Turkey, maybe Pakistan.

‘I’m very very scared.

My niece who is a doctor, she has started saying, “I don’t know if this is the right country for us”.

She also said she spoke to her nephew in Canada to find out if ‘conditions were better for Muslims there’, to which she says he told her ‘it was a lot better than in the UK’.

Eidan said she found it heartbreaking she couldn’t call London home, as she does not know where else she can call home.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Eidan said she found it heartbreaking she couldn’t call London home, as she does not know where else she can call home.
Translation:
We cannot transform London into the place we have left.

Well, patience Eidan. It will take some time but it will happen.
Then you can call London home from home.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

It's official now - Brexit finally succeeded.
British lawmakers overwhelmingly voted to approve Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s new Brexit deal Friday, marking a moment of triumph days after winning a commanding parliamentary majority.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-l ... january-31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

The mad Dutchman Frans Timmermans ,executive vice-president of the European commission, wrote a love letter to Britain. :lol:

Some people in Holland said to him...Don't write letters when you are drunk Frans...

Sorry about that guys. Most Dutch people think is was very clever of you to leave the EU. We are jealous of you and wish you all the best.
My love letter to Britain: family ties can never really be severed
  • Since I went to a British school, you have always been part of me. Now you are leaving, and it breaks my heart

I recently read a delightful book of love letters to Europe. And it made me contemplate my love for Britain. It has just occurred to me that when you joined the European Economic Community I was in one of your schools. Not on your soil, mind you, but in Italy. Saint George’s British International School in Rome, to be precise. I was 12 years old and still learning English. That year I also dressed up in a kimono, as one of the “gentlemen from Japan” in the Mikado, the school play. Mrs Alcock encouraged me not to sing too loudly, so that my false notes would be less audible. But she kept me on stage. I loved it. Like I loved being part of the chorus in My Fair Lady the next year and the Mock Turtle in Alice in Wonderland the year after.

More than 40 years have passed since then. So much has happened. My family went back to the Netherlands, I studied there and in France. I got married and became a father, did my military service, worked as a diplomat, divorced and married again, got elected to parliament, served in government and am now in the European commission. Britain was always there. As part of me. Being in one of your schools made me more Dutch than before. Because there is no better way to be made aware of your own culture than by being immersed in another. And at the same time, that immersion leaves traces. What you inhale and absorb remains: as an extra layer, a sediment that partly merged with what was already there and partly remains distinguishable and unique.

I know you now. And I love you. For who you are and what you gave me. I’m like an old lover. I know your strengths and weaknesses. I know you can be generous but also miserly. I know you believe yourself to be unique and different. And of course you are in many ways, but perhaps less than you think. You will never stop referring to the rest of us as “the continent”. It helps you to create the distance you think you need. But it also prevents you from seeing that we all need a bit of distance between us. All European nations are unique. Our differences are a source of admiration, surprise, discomfort, misunderstanding, ridicule, caricature and, yes, love.

In the best of times these differences make us the most creative, productive, peaceful and prosperous of families. In the worst of times our differences are manipulated to instil fear, to propagate superiority, to set one family member against the other. Things then quickly get out of hand. We all are also very, very good at that. That is our legacy. That too is who we are. And as a family we have a duty to promote the best of times and keep the worst of times at bay. So far, for all its faults, the EU has been the most successful tool to achieve that goal.

You have decided to leave. It breaks my heart, but I respect that decision. You were in two minds about it, like you have always been in two minds about the EU. I wish you had stuck to that attitude, it served you well and it kept all of us in better shape. Was it necessary to force the issue? Not at all. But you did. And the sad thing is, I see it is hurting you. Because the two minds will still be there, even after you have left. In the process so much unnecessary damage has been done to you, and all of us. And I fear more will follow.

Truth be told, I felt deeply hurt when you decided to leave. Three years later I am just sad that a member of our family wants to sever our ties. But at the same time I find comfort in the thought that family ties can never really be severed. We’re not going away and you will always be welcome to come back.

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Is Frans timmermans winner of the Dutch European elections in the Netherlands A Muslim himself ?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote: Is this Lunatic dangerous ?
Yes, he is very dangerous . He is a narcist and very arrogant. He wanted to be the successor of the drunk Juncker, but they took an other fool for the function, head of the European Union .

So for Frenske ( as we call him here) they looked for an other job. They put him in charge of the Green New Deal plan.

Some people say Frenske can cry in 6 languages. In this picture he is crying while looking at a documentaire about his own life. His wife is next to him. Poor woman.

Enough about this fool. How I envy the Brits...Out of the EU. How wonderful for them.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Timmermans wrote: Three years later I am just sad that a member of our family wants to sever our ties.
The writings of a twisted and devious mind. The people of the UK are still part of the family. They only reject the self appointed Paterfamilias and EU's patronage. It's as simple as that.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Takeiteasynow wrote:
The writings of a twisted and devious mind. The people of the UK are still part of the family. They only reject the self appointed Paterfamilias and EU's patronage. It's as simple as that.
Indeed. Some people seems to forget that England is still part of Europe.

Europe and the European Union are two different things.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

:oops: I hope I did not scare you too much by posting this picture. But this is the mad man Guy Verhofstadt, in case you have not met him before.

Guy is of the opinion that the Britons one day, will demand to "go back" to the EU. :roll:
EU's Guy Verhofstadt predicts Brexit will be reversed: 'It will happen'

Ahead of Britain's EU exit in two weeks, Guy Verhofstadt says future generations of Britons will one day demand to "go back".

Labour's Seb Dance argued the UK was taking a "sabbatical" from the bloc and would be back in the future.

Mr Verhofstadt told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "I think that will happen, yes, (but) it's difficult to say when.

"There will be a generation, the young generation coming in the coming decades, who will say later, 'We want to go back'.

"It will happen. Maybe you will not see it in my life, but it will happen."

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

"Once we’ve left, we are never coming back."

‘Goodbye!’ Farage trolls EU Parliament with Brexit one last time, waving Union Jack flag before mic is cut off for ‘hate’

Brexit Party leader and MEP Nigel Farage gave his final speech in the European Parliament, denouncing the EU as an anti-democratic experiment. He waved the Union Jack flag to cheers from his UK colleagues as he said goodbye.

As the European Parliament voted overwhelmingly to approve the agreement that would let Britain leave on January 31, Farage rose one last time to cap his 20-year term in the forum with a speech declaring victory and wishing the EU good riddance.

The founding member of UKIP and now leader of the Brexit Party, who has campaigned against the EU since 1992, painted an unflattering picture of the EU as a fundamentally anti-democratic political experiment that gives people “power without accountability” and ignores votes that do not go in its favor.

“We love Europe, we just hate the EU,” he said of both UKIP and the Brexit Party, noting that his parents signed up for a common market, not an unaccountable state with a flag, anthem, courts and the rest of it.

No more being talked down to. No more being bullied... I mean, what’s not to like?

Arguing that the EU wants to ban national flags, he pulled out a pocket flag of the UK to wave the MEPs goodbye – and promptly got his mic cut off by the chair, Irish MEP Mairead McGuinness, who insisted that the flags be put away.

“If you disobey the rules, you get cut off,” she said. “Put your flags away. You’re leaving? Take them with you, if you are leaving now. Goodbye.” McGuinness also objected to Farage’s use of the word “hate” about the EU.

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Finnish MEP Laura Huhtasaari destroys EU in savage rant – ‘Brexit is FINALLY happening'

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

MEPs sing Auld Lang Syne after approving Brexit deal

Ariel

Post by Ariel »