PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Takeiteasynow

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote: no te preocupes mi amigo. These young generations know about VPN (Virtual Private Network) which bypass any government's surveillance system. Chinse government goes crazy over this.
In fact, American & Europeans visiting China & other ME countries - including Iran - they all use VPN to send & receive Gmail twitter & facebook
Aha, comprendido!
Fernando wrote: The latest headlines say that Kashoggi's body parts have been found in a well at the Saudi consulate. It seems that Erdogan thought better of releasing his tapes. I switched off the TV when he was clearly using the murder to ramble on patting himself on the back.
Now you only have to wait for the Saudi announcement on new investments in Turkish Lira or economy. I estimate it won't take two weeks.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Earlier, it was claimed that Mr Khashoggi's severed fingers were taken back to Saudi Arabia and presented to the kingdom's ruling crown prince after the murder.
A hit squad that assassinated the Washington Post columnist chopped off his fingers when he was still alive and kept them as a macabre trophy, according to reports.

Dissident Mr Khashoggi's chopped-off digits were put in a bag and flown to Riyadh on a private jet as proof of the mission's success, it was said.

Mr Khashoggi, 59, was tortured and murdered by a hit squad, known as the Firqat el-Nemr, or Tiger Squad, that operates under the guidance and supervision of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS), the Middle East Eye claimed.

It said the team of 50 highly skilled intelligence and military operatives was formed more than a year ago and is well-known to foreign intelligence services.

When the killers returned to Riyadh, it is claimed, they brought Mr Khashoggi's fingers with them and presented them to the young heir to the Saudi throne, the Eye reported.

A source told the publication: "MBS always said that he will cut off the fingers of every writer who criticises him."
<snip>
Reports claim Saud al-Qahtani, a top aide to Mohammed bin Salman, oversaw the torture and murder by giving orders over Skype.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-13462975
That last bit's interesting - maybe their Skype transmission was hacked by the Turks.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Again - you are right to a point.
Seemed to me, Hombreeeee, he was completely on the money, not to a point, on the exact point, but let's read your post because I am sure you will get around to taking a sh!t on Trump--which is all you do.
trump loves only trump.

There it is... you know nothing about Trump other than you hate him. Manfred, I am Calling Hombre the coward out, you said, you Manfrede, we have a diffrence of opinion on Trump--No, Manfred, Hombre is a bigot and a hater who is basically allowed to spread nothing but Fesces all over this board. he throws out his opinion as if it were fact, and he's basically been allowed to block me because he's a craven joke and coward, something none of us do to even Sam... He's a joke.
He lives and craves compliments. shove a compliment up is rectum then watch him "dance" :lotpot:

We have seen this play out time & time again when foreign leaders like Abe of Japan, Xijipin of China and president of Eu - all came to U.S. publically praised trump then watch him reverse his tariff against their countries.

Whiiiich he didn't do. Got any more BS theories Hombre?

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Heard Trump is feeling relaxed after this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VraQTKByLpg
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Only utter moron & ignorant will ignore the fact that words do lead to action. trump does not realize that his rhetorics against others - eventually will cause some deranged to do harm to same people whom trump repeatedly insulted and denigrated.

All those who were targeted with pipe bombs are exact same people who trump keeps insulting.

Also, in the W/H trump calls for "civility" - yet, a few hours later in front of his usual (ill-informed white) crowd, he continues to do the exact opposite - inflame & incite against same targeted people.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Only utter moron & ignorant will ignore the fact that words do lead to action. trump does not realize that his rhetorics against others - eventually will cause some deranged to do harm to same people whom trump repeatedly insulted and denigrated.

All those who were targeted with pipe bombs are exact same people who trump keeps insulting.

Also, in the W/H trump calls for "civility" - yet, a few hours later in front of his usual (ill-informed white) crowd, he continues to do the exact opposite - inflame & incite against same targeted people.
Should have known you'd jump on this bandwagon... how many people have been lynched by followers or Trump? How many?

I can tell you quite clearly that Antifa, and democrats have attacked people, that women have been raped--so seriosuly, oh wait, a Bernie Sanders supporter shot a congressman. oh wait Democrats entire private businesses and shout people down for being associated with Trump--what do they do then? They leave? what happens to the poor democrats who this happens to--they--just like you try to compare it to the Holocaust.

Get real Hombre--i know you turn a blind eye to the acts of leftist reporters who shout at Trump in the Whitehouse.. I know, and you turn your eyes to the left when Occupy Democrats rape people in their own groups--Yeah and as usual you got zero evidence that this is a Trump supporter--none. And if it is. Trump will denounce them--unlike Democrats who haen't once denounced violence done to anyone associated with Trump.

glitch

Post by glitch »

glitch wrote:
Hombre wrote:Only utter moron & ignorant will ignore the fact that words do lead to action. trump does not realize that his rhetorics against others - eventually will cause some deranged to do harm to same people whom trump repeatedly insulted and denigrated.

Should have known you'd jump on this bandwagon... how many people have been lynched by followers or Trump? How many?

I can tell you quite clearly that Antifa, and democrats have attacked people, that women have been raped--so seriosuly, oh wait, a Bernie Sanders supporter shot a congressman. oh wait Democrats entire private businesses and shout people down for being associated with Trump--what do they do then? They leave? what happens to the poor democrats who this happens to--they--just like you try to compare it to the Holocaust.

Get real Hombre--i know you turn a blind eye to the acts of leftist reporters who shout at Trump in the Whitehouse.. I know, and you turn your eyes to the left when Occupy Democrats rape people in their own groups--Yeah and as usual you got zero evidence that this is a Trump supporter--none. And if it is. Trump will denounce them--unlike Democrats who haen't once denounced violence done to anyone associated with Trump.
Oh and did Trump insult Deniro. Nope. Deniro insulted him with the F word.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Oh wait, all those targeted--hate trump. Checkmate punk.

glitch

Post by glitch »

So what is the one to one correlation Hombre??

that Antifa will punch you in the face if they don't like you--Yep.

That protesters who stand in the middle of the street might get run over?

That a Bernie sanders supporter shot up Republicans?

That the president who has a jewish daughter and jewish grandkids is an anti-semite and told the neo natzi in pittsburg to shoot jews--right.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

This is what Hilary and Co want for Americans as well.Hope the Americans are able to see thru the evil and dodge the the bullet. These days, Except a few, most lefties are just side kicks for Islam and these leftist liberals are now officially at war with humanity.The demise of of Islam would have been sooner than later if it wasn't for this leftist libt.ards.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rules.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is5f99FHzLs
its not slandering idiot but people just airing their opinion based on the moral standards we all adhere to.And even if you think it was slandering who are you to judge on someones right to free speech.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

glitch

Post by glitch »

Never forget folks, if you have no evidence, you can just block a person, especially if they call you on things you lie about:
I don't want Trump dead--but if he's killed the @$$ had it coming.
I want to destroy Trump politically--even though i have no evidence.
When asked to deal with his policies--I turn a blind eye--i continue to regard what someone says privately as more important than what they do politically.
Barak Obama did not bow to the Prince of saudi arabia, he lowered his head to have a medal put on. Here's the images. He doesn't seem to be recieving a medal in one of the shots, but la la la la la--selective outrage.
Here's a photo of Obama bowing like a lil B*tch, la la la la (No medal in the shot--and it takes place outside.)

And everyone's favorite--what you block and ignore is you winning.
by Hombre » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:50 pm

time to send your posts to the garbage can - you are now on my ignore list.
goodbye
What a skilled debator!!!!

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:This is what Hilary and Co want for Americans as well.Hope the Americans are able to see thru the evil and dodge the the bullet. These days, Except a few, most lefties are just side kicks for Islam and these leftist liberals are now officially at war with humanity.The demise of of Islam would have been sooner than later if it wasn't for this leftist libt.ards.

its not slandering idiot but people just airing their opinion based on the moral standards we all adhere to.And even if you think it was slandering who are you to judge on someones right to free speech.
dear centaur. let's not use ugly labels (libertads, etc) to denigrate entire groups whom we disagree with on philosophy of life.

Unless their views pose a direct threat to the safety & wellbeing of your loved ones - Everyone one has the right to express his/her views. The fact that you disagree with them it does not mean they are bad or wrong.

I am sure others could also use the same against you as well. Such as "Con-servants".
Please use better terms - EXCEPT if you wish to confine it to individuals - the same way I extend "respect" to our friend SAM who attacks my country & religion.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:dear centaur. let's not use ugly labels (libertads, etc) to denigrate entire groups whom we disagree with on philosophy of life.

Unless their views pose a direct threat to the safety & wellbeing of your loved ones - Everyone one has the right to express his/her views. The fact that you disagree with them it does not mean they are bad or wrong.

I am sure others could also use the same against you as well. Such as "Con-servants".
Please use better terms - EXCEPT if you wish to confine it to individuals - the same way I extend "respect" to our friend SAM who attacks my country & religion.
[/quote]

Dear Centuar,

I seem to care very little when it comes to Isreal, though i claim to be in Isreali. My posts consists of praising Barak Obama who insulted Isreal entirely over the course of his presidency--who very clearly was photographed with Louis Farakhan who is a Jew hater, and I am a big Democrat fan who just elected Occasio-Cortez, and another Muslim to office, and I just hate Trump--hate hate hate him, and yet, my chosen party, Democrats are the most anti-semitic folks on the planet--but it doesn't matter, Trump is pure evil.

la la la la la la,

my name is Hombre.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:This is what Hilary and Co want for Americans as well.Hope the Americans are able to see thru the evil and dodge the the bullet. These days, Except a few, most lefties are just side kicks for Islam and these leftist liberals are now officially at war with humanity.The demise of of Islam would have been sooner than later if it wasn't for this leftist libt.ards.

dear centaur. let's not use ugly labels (libertads, etc) to denigrate entire groups whom we disagree with on philosophy of life.

Dear Centaur,

Let me shift the subject again, not dealing with the "heart" of the matter--your labels hurt me though, so so hurt me.

Hombre

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hey Folks. Guess when you "block" a person--you win. Hombre blocked me because well, Trump is just bad man orange, and that makes every other thing done before Trump ok.
Not to mention--Trump should just be shot cause Hombre said so.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Impartial BBC v. Trump
After a rather gruelling day I went to bed and fell asleep with the radio on. I woke about 3am to the sound of an obvious criticism of (an un-named) Trump and praise (by name) of Obama on the BBC's World Service in what was clearly a drama, not a documentary. Irritated, I switched it off and went back to sleep.
In the morning I looked at the shedules and found that the story was Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver. OK, so there is an American novelist out to damn Trump. But putting it on the BBC sounds rather like propaganda, especially on the World Service which is supposed to represent the UK to the world. Then I looked it up and found that it was first published on 16 October 2018.
The first episode was aired on 3 December, so the BBC had 48 days to buy the rights to the book, get it abridged and converted, hire actor/s and get a reading recorded and feed it into their system for broadcasting.
Can you imagine the BBC doing that for any other new work of fiction? Well, perhaps if you agree with the BBC and the Washington Post you might think it was important to make the exception.
Enough with the glancing references and coy allusions. Here comes the first major novel to tackle the Trump era straight on and place it in the larger chronicle of existential threats. Donald Trump’s name doesn’t appear in Barbara Kingsolver’s “Unsheltered,” but the president prowls all through these pages. He’s “the Bullhorn,” “the tyrant who promises to restore the old order,” the “billionaire running for president who’s never lifted a finger,” the candidate who brags that “he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and people would still vote for him.” He’s the animal spirit of a political movement that’s draining the middle class, breaking the joists of civil society and pushing the planet toward ecological calamity.

That may sound like the makings of a deadly polemical novel, a strident op-ed stretched out for more than 450 pages. But “Unsheltered” is not that — or it’s not just that — largely because Kingsolver has constructed this book as two interlaced stories, separated by more than a century. Her alternating structure suggests that Trump is not unique but merely the latest outbreak of a virus that periodically infects America.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertai ... e0fb28a7f6
I didn't hear enough to know whether I would otherwise have liked the story; I don't like Trump; but I loath the left-wing reptiles running the BBC.
I agree with columnist Rod Liddle, late of the BBC, whose column in yesterday's Sunday Times was headed
Wheel in the Daleks, Doctor — whatever it takes to exterminate the BBC’s bias
Well worth a read, if you can get past the paywall for the occasional article
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/whee ... -3hxpbz085
Grrrrr!
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

There only one, and no one else which will bring down trump. His own arrogance, stupidity and utter ignorance of realities will eventually do him in.

This is the first time in his life - someone is putting the fear in his pants, with no fixers to protect him, he simply keeps his head in the sand.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:There only one, and no one else which will bring down trump. His own arrogance, stupidity and utter ignorance of realities will eventually do him in.

This is the first time in his life - someone is putting the fear in his pants, with no fixers to protect him, he simply keeps his head in the sand.
I'm quite sure that the reptiles in the BBC are only interested in arrogance, stupidity and ignorance as weapons. What they're really after is his politics - that is, anything he says or does that goes against their self-assured certainty that they are right (i.e. Left). So anyone disagreeing must not only be wrong but bad.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:I'm quite sure that the reptiles in the BBC are only interested in arrogance, stupidity and ignorance as weapons. What they're really after is his politics - that is, anything he says or does that goes against their self-assured certainty that they are right (i.e. Left). So anyone disagreeing must not only be wrong but bad.
Although the head of state is the one who makes the ultimate decision affecting the lives of others - the process to that fateful decision involves multiple institutions and contributions from hundreds of people who weigh in their professional opinion.

Once all inputs are in - then the president makes the decision. trump operates out of sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge sufficient to run any organizations - let alone the US government. His decisions are made on his whim. According to reports, he never reads memos or bothers to stay long enough to hear recommendations from his staff.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:
Fernando wrote:I'm quite sure that the reptiles in the BBC are only interested in arrogance, stupidity and ignorance as weapons. What they're really after is his politics - that is, anything he says or does that goes against their self-assured certainty that they are right (i.e. Left). So anyone disagreeing must not only be wrong but bad.
Although the head of state is the one who makes the ultimate decision affecting the lives of others - the process to that fateful decision involves multiple institutions and contributions from hundreds of people who weigh in their professional opinion.

Once all inputs are in - then the president makes the decision. trump operates out of sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge sufficient to run any organizations - let alone the US government. His decisions are made on his whim. According to reports, he never reads memos or bothers to stay long enough to hear recommendations from his staff.
You may well be right, Hombre, but the BBC operates in exactly that way too! It may employ lots of research staff, but everything they report is squeezed through the Beeb's Left-wing sausage mincer.