PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

glitch wrote:Anyone notice that the popular election had literally 3 million more votes for Hillary, which should in fact put to the rest that votes were changed. Note as well Hombre likes to push the Collusion narrative, but if Trump lost the popular election i don't see how that works at all.
Ah, well glitch - those wicked Ruskies, now being fascists instead of commies, ignored the popular vote and concentrated their nefarious plots on the elite electoral college delegates. Simple. </sarc>
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Fernando wrote:
glitch wrote:Anyone notice that the popular election had literally 3 million more votes for Hillary, which should in fact put to the rest that votes were changed. Note as well Hombre likes to push the Collusion narrative, but if Trump lost the popular election i don't see how that works at all.
Ah, well glitch - those wicked Ruskies, now being fascists instead of commies, ignored the popular vote and concentrated their nefarious plots on the elite electoral college delegates. Simple. </sarc>
But they made them revote. Nobody changed their vote. Nobody has dared to say and those delegates are countable, "I feel i was influenced to vote Trump." Nobody.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

It was on Thursday 06.09.

The day (9/11 memorial) when HC collapsed ,she had pneumonia, outside temperature was 80, she was in a grueling campaign. The fact that she continued her activities the next day is all evidence she was fine.
Here is your bloody evidence:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... monia.html


sum
I notice it says shew collapsed. no mention of altering the video...

Glitch

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

It was on Thursday 06.09.

The day (9/11 memorial) when HC collapsed ,she had pneumonia, outside temperature was 80, she was in a grueling campaign. The fact that she continued her activities the next day is all evidence she was fine.
Here is your bloody evidence:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... monia.html


sum
This is the link to my edition of The daily:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... monia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Clinton cancels West Coast trip due to pneumonia after collapsing at 9/11 memorial - as doctor reveals she was diagnosed on Friday"

And clicking on your link - alleging as mine, that's what shows on my screen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"The ultimate race! Supercar, superbike, F1 car, private jet and fighter jet go head to head... so who wins?"

Please check again and verify your post.

sum
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

I copied what you presented in your post of 06.09.

Are you suggesting that someone has changed your link? I certainly didn`t. You presented it and I wonder if you actually checked to see if it was what you wanted to present.

I still have major doubts about the medical details that have been revealed. They are just a bundle of vague indefinite comments that leave a huge amount of doubt. When "allergies" are introduced into the discussion doubts immediately appear. What were these allergies? Did she have tests to confirm these allergies and what did they reveal? Why were the results, if any, not revealed?

I could go on but I will end by saying that I stand by what I said in my previous post.

sum

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

I copied what you presented in your post of 06.09.

Are you suggesting that someone has changed your link? I certainly didn`t. You presented it and I wonder if you actually checked to see if it was what you wanted to present.

I still have major doubts about the medical details that have been revealed. They are just a bundle of vague indefinite comments that leave a huge amount of doubt. When "allergies" are introduced into the discussion doubts immediately appear. What were these allergies? Did she have tests to confirm these allergies and what did they reveal? Why were the results, if any, not revealed?

I could go on but I will end by saying that I stand by what I said in my previous post.

sum
No, I don't accuse you of any deliberate act to alter the site. As it turns out, you may have copied a link which points to the current edition of the paper - where my post points to the edition with the specific date when the news on HC was published.
Test the link which you had posted - it will direct you to today's' (22 Sep 2018) edition of the paper. Just an innocent overlook on your part. Nothing important.

In any case, as we have seen her on subsequent appearances - including their televised debate - she appeared quite healthy.

sum
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

I have to make it clear that I copied your link in your post of 06.09. You claimed that it was evidence. Did you actually check that link in your post before or after you posted it? I am only concerned with this link as it was the last one that you posted. Did you make a mistake in posting that link when you meant another link?

The fact that HC appeared well on other occasions means very little as people`s health waxes and wanes. As I have already said, I do not believe for one minute that all HC`s health details have been revealed - just enough to keep the heat off without the whole story being made public.

sum

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Do yourself a favor - DO NOT post any more youtube clips to bolster your claim. because I won't open nor watch them. Watching, listening to the late McCain for past 40 years, I have a pretty good idea who was McCain. I don't need you to "educated" me with few - most likely heavily edited pieces on Youtube.
So right here, Hombre says the pieces are edited. Did McCain pose with Terrorists? Yes. Did he use his dying moments to give Trump the finger. Yes. Did he lie to his people he would work to repeal Obama care. YES.
Since I read & speak several languages, I read news from respected publications in US and abroad written from different angles & POV to derive my conclusions on events of the days. Among them, UPI, Associated press Int'l, Reuters, as well as major papers in Israel, and elsewhere in the Middle East.
And yet, yet the New York Times got the drop on Ron Roesenstein as an embittered deep state punk.
You chose to see the world in black & white (lefties, Liberals) or otherwise be fooled with unfounded and unsupported allegation - that is your prerogative.
Black and white like--i'll basically denounce Kavanaugh because i hate the president. A man who is widely qualified--but you know, F*&* Trump--because.

You denigrate newspapers founded in 1812, 1877 like Washingon Post & NYTimes, render them as "Garbage" - but prefer to read a publication like Breitbart (which often I do visit & read) - found only in 2007. It is financed and supported by a wealthy individual (R. Mercer) to spread his own uber-rightwing ideology.

I am sure if you conduct a survey among intelligent and level-headed people of newsworthiness between Breitbart & NYT, WashPost, UPI, API & Rueter - most will throw you out of the door for insulting their intelligence.

Funny how half the US disagrees with you--hw half the US is fed up of the promises made and racxe baiting of Barak Obama, but you know Trump lacks style.... so that means he should be killed and it is his own fault if he is.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:let me see if i get this straight, Hombre, the video of HRC practically falling like a weakling was doctored? A lie? Where's you evidence. You can see her lose her damn show in the video and someone pick it up. How was that done? You're seriously going to now say it was all russians? Secondly, the DNC got hacked or did you forget, and it showed the Democrats is a bad light--which is why they lost control of legislative branch which your hero Obama dominated with an iron fist--course Obama didn do nuffin.

And Hombre--all the Mueller investigation has uncovered in its time is Process crimes and tax scams years before the campaign. Not one report has proven "ka-ka-ka-collusion" with Russian agents--nor have they proved that a single vote was changed--and if you love McCain so much then justify him running on Repealing Obamacare and then torpedoing it just to be a prick.

The only russian people they found had bought ads on facebook which were pro hillary and anti-hiilary, i think its amazing how you keep forgetting stuff, but really arent above believing we aree all stupid, so you can jab at us with Russian Collusion because you think we're stupid. How unique you are--and how dishonest--but as usual you ignore that Hillary channeled money through the Clinton Fouindation and spent it on her daughters wedding--and she willingly broke the law by mishandling classified emails--which is proven! But you know, Hillary didna do nuffin--as usual.
Man you are so backward washed and ignorant. I am sick and tired of trying to put some sense in your skull.

The day (9/11 memorial) when HC collapsed ,she had pneumonia, outside temperature was 80, she was in a grueling campaign. The fact that she continued her activities the next day is all evidence she was fine.
Here is your bloody evidence:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... monia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for Mueller. Intelligence services were warning of Russian interference at least 6 months before the November election. Muller received his information about trump's collusion with the Russian from our intelligence services (NSA, CIA & FBI)., AND the massive documents which the FBI had taken from Manaford & Cohen's own homes & offices. (just remember cohen had recorded many of his conversations with trump, whichMueller has them all.)

Most of which was obtained from high ranking Russian collaborators working deep in Putin's own inner-circle. It is therefore obvious that he can not show his evidence in public w/o jeopardizing the disclosure of his sources.

The only way he can win his indictments is get those who were close to trump and had witnessed those collusion (like the meeting in July 2016 between Don Jr and Russian Lawyer in trump tower) to testify against trump.

This is exactly the case with Manaford and M. Cohen. Same tactic used by any prosecutor. Indict them on some proverbial "tax evasion", then make a deal with them - "testify in court and tell the truth about the collusion - or you will go to jail on tax evasion". This way prosecutors get they guilty w/o disclosing their sensitive sources.

Get off your intellectual barn, Read with open mind from different sources then draw your conclusions.
dear centaur
For convenience, I reposted my original reply with the link to the DM edition.
Here what you need to do.
Click on the link above - it should lead you to the same page pertinent to HC health issue. Go to that site, then copy the address .

Manfred & Fernando.It seems there is some confusion about links to pertinent pages on Daily Mirror. Please click on that link to make sure indeed the link which I posted is the intended page and let me know.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Technically Hombre,

I reposted your link here--you just ignored as usual what I posted, but you are welcome, since you are clearly too lazy to repost as you should have.

I notice as well, you have run like a coward as usual--i sincerely hope you aren't defending Isreal because by your logic if Isreal isn't stylish, they should be destroyed (politically? Your words not mine.)

Glitch

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Jamal Khashoggi

Post by Centaur »

Its no surprise that this terrorist, who was writing anti Trump columns in Washington compost had a taste of his own which unfortunately might have cut shortened his life.
hmm leftist islamist alliance. How on earth these leftists support these Islamists, who once get, what they wanted, would slaughter the lefties like Eid cattle. Are lefties that retarded? or is it just the hatred of conservatives drive them?

http://bahrainmirror.com/en/news/41517.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45789369
He went missing in istanbul saudi emabassy and might have come out in pieces in diplomatic suitcases.

This guy wanted saudis to embrace its wahabi ideology more nad step up its support for Islamic brother hood too. Most possibly, this guy is an isis supporter inside that qualified him to write for Washington compost.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

centaur
Can you explain to me one thing? WHY THE HELL do you need to use cheap & derogatory labels ("leftist", "terrorist", "compost", etc) against anyone who does not agree with your narrow ideological fervor. You disagree with Khashoggi's pov that is fine - cite exactly what you don't agree - after reading some of his columns and point out where he is wrong, rather than hip shoot nonsense.

I thought you are one step above those ill-educated-sixpack-rednecks who hate anyone who does not think and act as they do - w/o really knowing why they hate them.

Be civilized, expand your intellectual horizon. Read from different sources - even those whom you do not fully agree with - THAN FORM YOUR OWN VIEWS - That is, if you wish to be treated with the same degree of respect.

Thanks to manford & Ariel who moderate this site, many of us - old-timers still here for the purpose of reading others views - more often learn something new - same time share our experiences in life and contribute to others.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:centaur
Can you explain to me one thing? WHY THE HELL do you need to use cheap & derogatory labels ("leftist", "terrorist", "compost", etc) against anyone who does not agree with your narrow ideological fervor. You disagree with Khashoggi's pov that is fine - cite exactly what you don't agree - after reading some of his columns and point out where he is wrong, rather than hip shoot nonsense.
BTW, Folks, Hombre claims to be Isreali, someone who lives in Isreal, yet he is uncomfortable with the word "Terrorist." I guess its because anyone who would try to kill Trump can't be all that bad..


I thought you are one step above those ill-educated-sixpack-rednecks who hate anyone who does not think and act as they do - w/o really knowing why they hate them.

Be civilized, expand your intellectual horizon. Read from different sources - even those whom you do not fully agree with - THAN FORM YOUR OWN VIEWS - That is, if you wish to be treated with the same degree of respect.

Thanks to manford & Ariel who moderate this site, many of us - old-timers still here for the purpose of reading others views - more often learn something new - same time share our experiences in life and contribute to others.
So, if you pop F$#k Trump on the front of somnething--you're ok in Hombre's book. Notice Hombrea used terms such as "Ill-educated " and "redneck."

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

Many year ago I saw a Polish film. It was only short, maybe 15 minutes, and it had Russian subtitles, which I only managed to follow in parts.

But it was nonetheless crystal clear was the film was telling us:

It started with a scene of a man in taxi. When the cab stopped at the destination, a very quiet spot in an bleak, grey, industrial area, the passenger, seated on the back seat, suddenly wrapped a kind of thin string or even wire round the neck of the driver and strangled him. The camera focused on the face of the driver and it was so horrific to watch, if you ever saw it you would never forget it. This lasted for quite a while, maybe some 4 or 5 minutes. The driver was first struggling, pleading and then died in horrible convulsions.

Then there was a rapid change of scene: We are in a court room, and we are only witness to the sentencing part: The judge condemns the man for his crime in very strong terms... I remember "Только человеческий монстр" - "barely human monster". He then sentences him to death. The condemned man is motionless and then is led away.

Another very rapid scene and we are watching prison officers preparing an execution by hanging: the rope is tested, and a tray is placed below it to catch any faeces and urine people often discharge when hanged in a certain way. In comes the prisoner, pleading for his life, crying. The noose is attached and he is raised above the ground by just a foot or so and slowly, so that the neck will not break. Again we a shown the face of a slowly dying man, and his agony. The guards pull on his legs frantically to hasten the end.

It ends with a prison guard taking out the tray, now containing stool and urine, and the man dangling dead in the room.

So why am I telling this?

We all like to think of ourselves to be the ones defending fairness and justice. Some of those who claim this in the end are little different from the ones they condemn. If faced with the bottom, we are tempted to descend to it.

Does one really bad thing really deserve the SAME in response?

Let's leave the name calling and the abuse to others. Instead we should listen to each other and learn thing from each other.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Khashoggi

Post by Centaur »

As much as we do not want to be prejudiced against anyone we will still need to be able to recognize the good from bad because, otherwise we are all doomed.Look at the hypocrisy of the ugly leftist media. They will never tell you a word about the motivations of khashogi but tell you non stop the freedom loving liberal who stood for what he believed till the end, which in reality he even remotely wasn't one. The reason I hate the leftists media like Washington (com)post is because they not only lie but also hide the truth by not reporting it, especially when it goes against their vile agenda. Total mind control that's what they are aiming for.

In truth, Khashoggi never had much time for western-style pluralistic democracy. In the 1970s he joined the Muslim Brotherhood, which exists to rid the Islamic world of western influence. He was a political Islamist until the end, recently praising the Muslim Brotherhood in the Washington Post. He championed the ‘moderate’ Islamist opposition in Syria, whose crimes against humanity are a matter of record. Khashoggi frequently sugarcoated his Islamist beliefs with constant references to freedom and democracy. But he never hid that he was in favour of a Muslim Brotherhood arc throughout the Middle East. His recurring plea to bin Salman in his columns was to embrace not western-style democracy, but the rise of political Islam which the Arab Spring had inadvertently given rise to. For Khashoggi, secularism was the enemy.
https://spectator.us/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi/


He actively supported terrorism & terrorists directly or with deceit which makes him a Terrorist. Then the question will be, how a terrorist or terrorst sympathizer, who would dream about the fall of America like him was was able to write anti trump stories on a national news paper. hmm hats what leftists progressive do :yummy:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Khashoggi

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:As much as we do not want to be prejudiced against anyone we will still need to be able to recognize the good from bad because, otherwise we are all doomed.
Then this you go ahead and (yet again) denigrate those who disagree with your narrow right-wing ideology
Look at the hypocrisy of the ugly leftist media. They will never tell you a word about the motivations of khashogi but tell you non stop the freedom loving liberal who stood for what he believed till the end, which in reality he even remotely wasn't one. The reason I hate the leftists media like Washington (com)post is because they not only lie but also hide the truth by not reporting it, especially when it goes against their vile agenda. Total mind control that's what they are aiming for.
No one forced you to read WaPost. Much like this paper (and NYTimes) - there are many open-minded people (includes me) who do not agree with everything Wall Street Journal writes - nonetheless they do subscribe to this conservative paper because it is a respected paper with reliable sources - despite its right-wing pro-business ideology.

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

No one should feel smug or glee or " he deserved" about Khasogi's murder by Saudis.

Our fight is against all kind of Muslim extremists whether they are Saudi, Mullas of Iran, Isis or any Muslim country practicing hate ideology.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Prior to reading this thread, I've not seen or heard anything about possible Saudi motivations other than the chap was a critic, for unspecified reasons, of their de-facto leader. Not a whisper. While the end does not justify the means, I think it at least merits a mention.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

He was strong critic of Saudi.

He was employed by govt run Saudi paper. In latest issue before departure he implicated Saudi king of fermenting Yemen war. I support his view.

Canada tried to defend two women jailed by Saudis. Their crime was just to write on line criticizing Saudi Arabia., Saudi punished Canada by cancelling scholarship of Saudi students studying in Canada. US didn't support Canada.

Saudis are very sensitive and had killed, jailed and punished many critics. Reforms are all superficial. US has good reason not to trust Saudi Farabia. After all their citizens brought down WTC. Well many guys here blame Israelis!!Thats what FFI has become. As Trumps son in law suck up to Saudis, Trump likes Saudis. Despicable Jews that Jared Kushner!
They behead people and won't be surprised if the guy was halal butchered in embassy.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

idesigner1 wrote:He was strong critic of Saudi.

He was employed by govt run Saudi paper. In latest issue before departure he implicated Saudi king of fermenting Yemen war. I support his view.

Canada tried to defend two women jailed by Saudis. Their crime was just to write on line criticizing Saudi Arabia., Saudi punished Canada by cancelling scholarship of Saudi students studying in Canada. US didn't support Canada.

Saudis are very sensitive and had killed, jailed and punished many critics. Reforms are all superficial. US has good reason not to trust Saudi Farabia. After all their citizens brought down WTC. Well many guys here blame Israelis!!Thats what FFI has become. As Trumps son in law suck up to Saudis, Trump likes Saudis. Despicable Jews that Jared Kushner!
They behead people and won't be surprised if the guy was halal butchered in embassy.
Take your anti-semitism away and lose it pal.
Trump is looking into this, and you know what, you're wrong.

Post Reply