Pat Condell on youtube

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
alemcodon

Re: Pat Condell on youtube

Post by alemcodon »

OMG this guy Condell is still going, after making 100's of non islam related videos and getting
like 2-3000 views, he made an Islam video and got millions, hes hasn't stop talking about Islam
since, and infact hasn't spoken about anything else since.

So who's been buying his Blue Ray DVD's and t-shirts with his depressing face on them? I know i dont
want to see his face in super high def, but you guys seem to get a kick out of it.

I hear there's some Condell Branded boxers/lingerie series coming soon too - get your orders in now as
the Chinese manufacturer can only make 10 million per week.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

alemcodon wrote: he made an Islam video and got millions, hes hasn't stop talking about Islam since, and infact hasn't spoken about anything else since.
It's hardly surprising that he's popular. Where else would you find a comedian who tells the truth about Islam and its duped neo-Marxist allies?

BTW: has anyone had a problem with Opera (I'm on 36.0.2130.18) and videos posted here? First they appeared as two black stripes, now it just refuses to play them. I have to copy the URL to Firefox, where they seem OK.
EDIT:
Maybe that should have been Cultural Marxist. Or perhaps Social Justice Warrior - take your pick.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Pat Condell did not produce a video since beginning of April.
I wonder what happened to him.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

pr126 wrote:Pat Condell did not produce a video since beginning of April.
I wonder what happened to him.
Here you are PR. His latest video. I follow Pat on Twitter I guess he is busy following the elections in de VS.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Thank you Ariel. I do not use any social media sites at all.
Good to hear from him. I looked on Youtube and could not find anything. I subscribe to his channel.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

pr126 wrote:Thank you Ariel. I do not use any social media sites at all.
Good to hear from him. I looked on Youtube and could not find anything. I subscribe to his channel.
Thank you PR. I have been on holiday, and I came home sick. for a week now I have got a nasty laryngitis, and I am sick of tired of it.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Get well soon, Ariel.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Yes, Best Wishes Ariel. I shouldn't recommend alcohol, but none of those throat tablets seem much good...
Thanks for the video.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Fernando wrote:Yes, Best Wishes Ariel. I shouldn't recommend alcohol, but none of those throat tablets seem much good...
Thanks for the video.
Lol. No, you are right. I have four different kinds , and no one is doing its job. :) Monday I am going to the doctor. It takes too long to get better, and it hurts so much .

But thank you guys, for your kind words.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

That video suggests and links to this one: "Goodbye to the First Amendment", which is pretty timely.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Brilliant - there should be a Photoshop competition based on Pat's suggestion! :musilmah:

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

:clap:
That other satirist Rod Liddle has also moved away from the Left because of their antics. He's in this week's Spectator on line. as usual:
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/dona ... -atlantic/
EDIT:
I posted that link before I'd read the article. It's very good, well worth reading - and from a writer with, AFAIK, previously impeccable Labour party credentials.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

It will be amazing to watch his show-trial, which surely can't be long coming now.

Jesusistheway

Post by Jesusistheway »

GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY :*)
Jesus is the way,the truth,the light. :sharia:

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Ariel

Post by Ariel »