www.islam-watch.org

JIMJFOX

www.islam-watch.org

Post by JIMJFOX »

The site is now defunct, abandoned? :clueless:

manfred

Re: www.islam-watch.org

Post by manfred »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You can now post without waiting for a moderator.

As to the site,

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/islam-watch.org.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it appears it is under maintenance. But thanks for pointing it out. Let's check for a few days.

All the best
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

manfred

Post by manfred »

It is still down. I think you may be right, and it has shut down. Pity.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

It was last archived by the Wayback Machine on 3 Feb 2017, at which date they were seeking money to keep the site going.
At least the archive is still there, with some pages still working, at
https://web.archive.org/web/20161128200 ... watch.org/
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

The site is live once again but the last update is almost 2 years old.

www.islam-watch.org
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Takeiteasynow wrote:The site is live once again but the last update is almost 2 years old.

www.islam-watch.org
Let's hope that they can keep it going. Meanwhile, I notice that they have a library of book about Islam, some of which have quite interesting titles.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah