Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
SAM

Re: Elections America.

Post by SAM »

Hillary Clinton, war criminal believed to winning as US President :yuk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

So you support Trump then, SAM?

Or maybe you would vote for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for president of the US?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

SAM would probably support Huma Abedin - whom it might well be, de facto. :-(
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Well, your voting is under way. I hope some can be happy when the result becomes clear in the morning but I fear it might be a disaster either way.
Perhaps this thread will dry up now but there could be a new one: either America after Hexit or America after Trexit.
Good luck, you'll need it - as will we all.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:So far from what I have been reading publications from around the world - All democratic leaders much prefer more level headed Hillary over hip-shoot thoughtless Trump.
Who? Like Tony Blair? David Cameron? Angela Merkel? Jean-Claude Junker? And their diplomats would let them slag her off, unless their countries were at loggerheads with the USA administration?
Leaders of Japan, S. Korea, among others. 65% of Israelis prefer HC over Trump. Dow Jones has been tanking since a week ago when FBI announced its investigations etc, and Trump chances seem to improve. Investors around the world are freaking out just the thought Trump POUS.
No surprise here as trump said allies have to pay for the military support etc.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Hillary Clinton, war criminal believed to winning as US President :yuk:
because HC does not wear Burkah.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

I did vote. Not for a particular candidate - rather, I voted for civility, decorum in political discourse. I voted for the one who grabs pens - not pussies. :lol:

manfred

Post by manfred »

Well, who would have thought it, in the presidential contest between the cookie monster and big bird, the cookie monster appears to have won. It must be all that hair...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I am happy. To my opinion is Trump good for America, and for Europe.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:I am happy. To my opinion is Trump good for America, and for Europe.
According to some sepulchral Englsih-sounding woman on the BBC radio this morning, it's the end of Western civilisation. An element of pot-kettle-black?
(I don't know who she was, but we'll no doubt find out over and over and over today.)

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:I am happy. To my opinion is Trump good for America, and for Europe.
He is going to yet again cut taxes for the rich, thus increase the deficit. Refuse to respect US's bond obligations to investors who bought them - rather apt to re-negotiate them. An act which will destroy US credit rating as safe place to invest.
Also, force Europe (including you) pay for its share of Nato.

If that the type of President you wish, be my guess.

But he will provide ample material for Comedians to feast on.

Equestrian

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre wrote:
He is going to yet again cut taxes for the rich, thus increase the deficit. Refuse to respect US's bond obligations to investors who bought them - rather apt to re-negotiate them. An act which will destroy US credit rating as safe place to invest.
Also, force Europe (including you) pay for its share of Nato.

If that the type of President you wish, be my guess.

But he will provide ample material for Comedians to feast on.
Boring Marxist drivel.

The hippies were saying this nonsense about Republicans in the 60's. Get up to speed with your left wing demagoguery, Mr. I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Equestrian wrote:
Boring Marxist drivel.

The hippies were saying this nonsense about Republicans in the 60's. Get up to speed with your left wing demagoguery, Mr. I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican.
Neither do I.
This election was not about GOP, or Democrats - rather Trumps morally flawed behavior, whom for past 30 years has been involved in almost 4,100 lawsuits.

This coming 28 November he stands trial on class action lawsuit for his Trump University. If you are a self proclaimed "conservative" and agree to his barbaric misogynistic and divisive position - then live with it. I don't.

He simply tapped into the frustration of low educated white males whom, due to their own low education lost their low paying job, and found the man who provided the perfect scapegoat for them - Immigrates . Chines Mexican. Everyone else - except themselves.

These low educated people refuse to realize their own fault for not educate themselves to meet challenges of today;s ever changing technology

Equestrian

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre wrote:This election was not about GOP, or Democrats - rather Trumps morally flawed behavior, whom for past 30 years has been involved in almost 4,100 lawsuits.

This coming 28 November he stands trial on class action lawsuit for his Trump University. If you are a self proclaimed "conservative" and agree to his barbaric misogynistic and divisive position - then live with it. I don't.
Astounding that you're still sitting atop your imaginary moral high horse.

Hombre, as one who vigorously supports the most corrupt and nefarious presidential candidate in modern American history, you have absolutely no moral capital to condemn the depravities of the opposing candidate.

It is clear to everyone here that your castigation of Trump is nothing more than impotent rage masquerading as moral indignation.

Your sanctimony is utterly vacuous. Everyone on this thread can see this but you. I can assure you that your virtue signalling impresses no one here, give it up.
Hombre wrote:He simply tapped into the frustration of low educated white males whom, due to their own low education lost their low paying job, and found the man who provided the perfect scapegoat for them - Immigrates . Chines Mexican. Everyone else - except themselves.

These low educated people refuse to realize their own fault for not educate themselves to meet challenges of today;s ever changing technology
Ah, now you're up to speed with left wing demagoguery. If it wasn't for those dumb low educated xenophobic white males, Trump would never have been elected.

Never mind that this demographic normally votes Democrat. Never mind that the low educated bigoted black community voted for Hillary. Never mind that the 3rd world non-educated immigrants voted for Hillary. Never mind that the Muslim community voted for Hillary.

Shhhh, nothing to see here. we wont tell anyone.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:He simply tapped into the frustration of low educated white males whom, due to their own low education lost their low paying job, and found the man who provided the perfect scapegoat for them - Immigrates . Chines Mexican. Everyone else - except themselves.

And who screwed up their education, the pupils who were let down? We get the same tale in the UK: poor white boys made out to be as thick as two short planks, after a generation of pumping extra educational facilities into girls and anyone on the correct end of Allah's shade card.
And I suppose those thick white kids begged for their jobs to be given to even poorer kids on the other side of the planet, so the rust belt could be created and agrarian communities abroad industrialised into sweat shops? Naughty poor white boys!
Never mind, the new generation are being forced to visit mosques and learn the shahada, so all will be well. Not.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Equestrian
Hillary most corrupt
Sorry amigo, I don't draw my information from BoxedNews - the only network in US which propagated this garbage. I watch, read & listen to multiple sources to draw my conclusion. Speaking several languages, I also read opinions from other countries as well. None of them accuse her with corruptions as those talking heads at BoxedNews. If you wish to believe everything Foxnews or their likes shove down your throat - that is your problem not mine.
As a career politician, she is not more corrupt then other politicians.

"corrupt" involves with long history of altercation with the law. HC never been convicted with any of that. The fact that GOP were clinging to LOCATION (server) on which she stored her email - all demonstrates the bankruptcy of their argument against her. Trump has been involved in 4100 lawsuits. In fact he has class action lawsuit coming in 28th about defrauding people with his bogus "Trump University". Notwithstanding his divisive statement against other groups.

There are other Billionaires, like Warren Buffet, Koch Bros, and many others - none has been sued as much as Trump. One doesn't get involved with so many lawsuits because he / she is an angle or innocent.

For past 8 years, GOP's sole mission & tactic has been. stop, impede anything Democrats propose in Congress, then yell to low educated voters "what did the Democrats have done for you?". For all these years Obama brought proposals to congress to invest in education, fix our crumbling infrastructure, and address the problem of people losing their homes & life saving due to Medical bills. All were refused by Mitch McConnell. GOP became the party of NO - the do nothing party. Put their blind ideology ahead of the interest of Americans.

Finally, the true GOP & conservative leader whom I supported was John Kaisich. Intelligent respectful, experienced and true gentleman. That is my type of conservative - not this misogynist, anti-everything, selfish Trump.

Let see how many of his promises he made to those gullible midwest people he is going to keep.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:And who screwed up their education, the pupils who were let down? We get the same tale in the UK: poor white boys made out to be as thick as two short planks, after a generation of pumping extra educational facilities into girls and anyone on the correct end of Allah's shade card.
And I suppose those thick white kids begged for their jobs to be given to even poorer kids on the other side of the planet, so the rust belt could be created and agrarian communities abroad industrialised into sweat shops? Naughty poor white boys!
Never mind, the new generation are being forced to visit mosques and learn the shahada, so all will be well. Not.
Fernando,
I fully understand your point. Nonetheless, politics in UK is much different then in US. Being a parliamentary system, rarely one party ends up with virtual dictatorship, where executive & legislative branches are controlled by same party.

The need for coalition & cabinet posts - government ensures that, little guys also have a voice in the system. (Right now in Israel, the all powerful Treasury cabinet is headed by a Kahlon, who's party has only 6 seats in Knesst's 120 seats). The same case was in Cameron coalition with the Liberal Demarcate Nick Clegg as deputy PM, demonstrates just that.)

In US (as we were between 2010-2012 under Democrats & now under GOP) small parties have no chance - nor voice. Only two main parties, like railroad trucks - only one direction ---------->. A nation of 321M people with such diversity - only 2 schools of thoughts. Yet you will hear people like equetrian bellcose about "freedom" "Liberty", "Choice". Much like late Henry's phrase "you can have all the colors for your car - as long as it is black. American can have all political choices as they wish - as long as it is, either democrats or GOP.

May Allah and all mighty enchilada save our souls. :cry:

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

As expected lefties and millenials brainwashed by lefties started rioting, what part of democracy they dont understand? Imagine coservatices rioting if Clinton had won.Lefties new fascists?

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:As expected lefties and millenials brainwashed by lefties started rioting, what part of democracy they dont understand? Imagine coservatices rioting if Clinton had won.Lefties new fascists?
At least they waited until election was over, not start yelling weeks before. Besides, I can't even imagine what would happen in Trump would have lost - his supporters would do worse then these guys who are expressing their views to what they think a rigged election in favor of Trump.

What is good for the goose - it is good for the gander. "rigged election" works both ways.