Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: Elections America.

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

We will have to wait until the FBI finishes its investigations into Hillary Clinton`s alleged misdemeanours. There are already claims that the Clinton election programme has received donations from Islamic countries.

If you agree that once Islam gains demographic superiority then it will be irreversible, the end of the USA as a secular country and become an Islamic state then why are you supporting Hillary Clinton who is going to bring even more muslim "refugees" into the USA? It is worse than introducing ebola into the country. At least some of the people will survive ebola but the whole nation will be under the control of Islam in perpetuity and not a single non-muslim will be able to do anything about it. It would be the death of the USA.

Could it be that Clinton is giving, in return for monies from Islamic states, a massive increase in the number of muslims being allowed into the USA? She is knowingly and willingly going out of her way to destabilise the USA. Does she no consideration even for her own family`s future?

I can only conclude that she is solely concerned about power and money to the exclusion of everything else.

sum
Dear sum.
Please! por favor, do your homework before you post here. In US, Muslim population is less them 1% not 10% as in UK & France. They have only one freaking representative in HOR. Their ability to influence in US is next to zero, and they know it.

Moreover, right wing gun carrying crowed, has no patience for any Muslim, and through intimidation (2nd Amendment) with scare the sh!t out of any Muslim group from forming an ideology which may threaten their Judeo-Christian ideology & cultural.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:]Dear sum.
Please! por favor, do your homework before you post here. In US, Muslim population is less them 1% not 10% as in UK & France. They have only one freaking representative in HOR. Their ability to influence in US is next to zero, and they know it.
With Huma Abedin sitting at Hillary's elbow, whispering in her ear, in the Oval Office? And how many Muslims did it take to get Obama to bend the knee to Islam? Can you not see that there are people who somehow, for some reason, are in favour of Islam and don't need pushing?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:]Dear sum.
With Huma Abedin sitting at Hillary's elbow, whispering in her ear, in the Oval Office? And how many Muslims did it take to get Obama to bend the knee to Islam? Can you not see that there are people who somehow, for some reason, are in favour of Islam and don't need pushing?
Fernando, You guys are oblivious that I grew up among Muslims - even speak one of their languages. I know what they are capable and not.

The flaw in your, and other Europeans argument is that, you take Muslims example in Europe and transpose it to US. That is not correct comparison, because: a) percentage of Muslims in US is by far less then in Europe. b) The Judeo-Christian ideology is far more pronounced in US then in Europe.

Notwithstanding, being a nation of immigrants - US has to demonstrate its mantra of compassion and absorb SOME refugees as well. 10,000, 25,000 or even 100,000 in a nation of 321M inhabitants is a drop in the Atlantic ocean. As I mentioned earlier, in US tolerance to Islamic extremism is far less then in Europe.

As for your claim "Obama bend knee to Islam". I want you to look at these photos, where not only Obama, but other US presidents also bowed to other leaders (Nixon to Mao tztung, Obama to Emperor of Japan). as sign of respect to local customs. The best one is "the kissing cousins" Bush & late Saudi king kiss on the lip.
Some may these pictures as capitulation by US presidents - I see them as appropriate decorum respecting local customs for the good of societies.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:As for your claim "Obama bend knee to Islam". I want you to look at these photos, where not only Obama, but other US presidents also bowed to other leaders (Nixon to Mao tztung, Obama to Emperor of Japan). as sign of respect to local customs. The best one is "the kissing cousins" Bush & late Saudi king kiss on the lip.
I meant it metaphorically, not literally. Let me rephrase it: Obama kissing the a*s* of Islam. I'm sure you won't be able to find any photographs of other presidents doing that.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:As for your claim "Obama bend knee to Islam". I want you to look at these photos, where not only Obama, but other US presidents also bowed to other leaders (Nixon to Mao tztung, Obama to Emperor of Japan). as sign of respect to local customs. The best one is "the kissing cousins" Bush & late Saudi king kiss on the lip.
I meant it metaphorically, not literally. Let me rephrase it: Obama kissing the a*s* of Islam. I'm sure you won't be able to find any photographs of other presidents doing that.
Obama's father was a Muslim. Of course he was exposed to some Islamic cultural.

Here is Nixon bowing to Hirohito of Japan - same man whom 30 years earlier US bomb's his country to ashes.

Otherwise, I really don't understand why display of decorum and courtesy to other world leaders, should be construed as weakness?. We should be done with cowboy diplomacy and use more of our heads to win cooperation from other nation - rather then shoot-first-ask-later mentality. That does not mean, treat thugs like ISIS with kids glove, but inserting ourselves in a 1400 year old war between Muslims is not wise - unless we use our military power wisely. We plan the war, then let others so the actual fighting.

Why buy the cow if we can get the milk for free?

This is exactly what Obama is trying to do - rather not very succesfully.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Last edited by pr126 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Bush had his issues, but he was at least using the term islamofascism lately in his presidency. Obama and Clinton for that matter, refuse to connect Islamic terrorism even remotely with islam .His general line was same as the islamic Taqqiiyah line, Isalm is peace, nothing bad can come out of it.How are you going to fight an enemy without identifying the enemy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le1Nz0CSxto
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

watch the clip at 2:04, Abedin thanks Clinton for helping the so called peaceful protests in ME, which turned out to be radical Islamist attempt to grab power.

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

have no idea how this idiot become a senator in US, in all the conflicts, not only he was on the side of terrorists but also helped create anarchy by funding and arming terror, in the first place.It was rather sad day for humanity hen he was released as a POW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBEzeyV8Ow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

It has been claimed that Theresa May had her own Huma Abedin whilst in the Home Office. At the time Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller were banned from the UK, it was alleged that this was instigated by a high-ranking woman in the Home Office - who just happened to be a Muslim. I can't recall her name but I wonder where she is now?

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

Your quote -

I think that it is you that ought to do your homework. You claim that the percentage of muslims in the USA is less than 1% but this "less than 1% of the population" is responsible for a hugely disproportionate amount of terrorism, not to mention the thwarted terrorism projects. As a society they have to hold enmity and hatred towards all non-muslims and must fight until all religion is for Allah. You can not deny this.

Do not confuse muslims with Islam. Islam is the most evil doctrine that mankind has had to face and if one is a muslim then one has to obey Islamic guidance to the letter or be deemed to be a hypocrite or an apostate. The punishment for both is death.

If one lives in the US and is concerned about the advance of Islam then these "right wing gun lobby activists" could possibly be your saviour.

Please tell me if you can take the aggression out of muslims without them disobeying the Koran.

sum

pr126

Post by pr126 »

An alarming number of Muslims are already embedded in the estabilishment, the administration including the White House.
The Muslim Brotherhood seems to be everywhere.

None of this matters to you?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:

As I have stressed ion ago. I have that bad habit (among few others), to check background & sources from which divisive and one-sided posts are presented.
This is one of them. s/n Th3BurningR3d. with less then 4000 subscribers since 2011? :shock: . They post clips which fit their own particular agenda, and they are entitled to it. I just don't tend to accept them. Same view, if posts made from opposite side.

Otherwise people don't get to where they are, because they are stupid. Politically HC is smart and savvy woman. I am sure Abidin has been vetted by US government before being allowed to come near HC.

Business wise is true for Trump. He is savvy businessman, and knows his stuff. However, he is utterly naive and clueless when it comes to complex issues on affair of sate and international relations.

Give me views from both sides, I will watch or listen to them - then decide for myself which one to agree with and not agree.

So far from what I have been reading publications from around the world - All democratic leaders much prefer more level headed Hillary over hip-shoot thoughtless Trump.
Last edited by Hombre on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Chelsea Clinton 'used Foundation resources for wedding', according to new Wikileaks emails
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mails.html

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

classified emails printed by house keeper
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dence.html

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:Chelsea Clinton 'used Foundation resources for wedding', according to new Wikileaks emails
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mails.html
DailyMail:
The organization has a 'A' rating from watchdog site Charity Watch.

The email from Band reads: 'I just received a call from a close friend of (William Jefferson Clinton) who said that cvc told one of the (George W Bush) kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation.

'The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party.

'I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and (Bari Lurie, chief of staff to Chelsea Clinton at the Clinton Foundation) talking about lots of what is going on internally to people. Not smart,' he wrote.
a) It is good that DailyMail itself at least affirms the fact CF has an A grade.
b) It sounds like rumors heard from friend of a friend of a friend, who lived next to people who heard about the Clinton Foundation, who told their friend about CVC using money from foundation for her wedding.

If you wish to take them for their words - be my guess. I have hard time believing it at its face value. For simple reason. Much like any foundations, there are lawyers and CPA whom would advice people how to proceed with any foundation money legally. I will be hard pressed that CF or Chelsea would do otherwise.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

the truth will only come out if FBI do a full investigation into the inner dealings of Clinton foundation. A rating does not mean nothing can be hidden. Sourcing money from oppressive regimes does not void A rating does it?

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:So far from what I have been reading publications from around the world - All democratic leaders much prefer more level headed Hillary over hip-shoot thoughtless Trump.
Who? Like Tony Blair? David Cameron? Angela Merkel? Jean-Claude Junker? And their diplomats would let them slag her off, unless their countries were at loggerheads with the USA administration?

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:So far from what I have been reading publications from around the world - All democratic leaders much prefer more level headed Hillary over hip-shoot thoughtless Trump.
Who? Like Tony Blair? David Cameron? Angela Merkel? Jean-Claude Junker? And their diplomats would let them slag her off, unless their countries were at loggerheads with the USA administration?
Leaders of Japan, S. Korea, among others. 65% of Israelis prefer HC over Trump. Dow Jones has been tanking since a week ago when FBI announced its investigations etc, and Trump chances seem to improve. Investors around the world are freaking out just the thought Trump POUS.