The kaaba built by Abraham? So Muhammad is not the..

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
frankie

Re: The kaaba built by Abraham? So Muhammad is not the..

Post by frankie »

SAM
This is the will of Abraham wanted in buried there as well as the other prophets where they want to be buried
There is not one shred of evidence for this claim.

Abraham together with his wife Sarah, are buried with the rest of the Patriarchs In Israel,because their heritage was with the God of Israel, not with the god of Mecca.

It is interesting to note, that these other Patriarchs have no relation with the Islamic narrative, because they do not serve its cause in the same way Abraham can.

SAM

Post by SAM »

frankie wrote:SAM
This is the will of Abraham wanted in buried there as well as the other prophets where they want to be buried

Abraham together with his wife Sarah, are buried with the rest of the Patriarchs In Israel,because their heritage was with the God of Israel, not with the god of Mecca.

It is interesting to note, that these other Patriarchs have no relation with the Islamic narrative, because they do not serve its cause in the same way Abraham can.
No matter how Islam explained to you, surely you deny it.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

frankie

Post by frankie »

SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:SAM

No matter how Islam explained to you, surely you deny it.

SAM:
No matter how Islam explained to you, surely you deny it
What should happen to me an infidel, according to Islam, in this life.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

SAM wrote:No matter how Islam explained to you, surely you deny it.
No matter how many times the plot of Star Wars is explained, it doesn't mean there's a single word of truth in it. We need proof, not stories.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

SAM

Post by SAM »

frankie wrote: What should happen to me an infidel, according to Islam, in this life.
Without infidels, Islam does not exist. Without Iblis, the Angel would not exist, without man, Allah does not exist. So, just accept life as infidels, as long as you do not go against Him. If you challenge Allah then you already know what will happen to yourself.

Just be yourself.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

.. And without hate islam cease to exist.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Incorrect, the scholars of the Bible, Jews and Christians know that Abraham was a Muslim and not a religious Jew or Christian.
That belief lasted only between 1300 ACE to 610 BCE.
As stated in the Quran, Surah al-Imran:
Jews & Christians believe and accept Quran exactly as Muslims accept and believe in Hebrew Bible (Tanach) & New Testament.
Beside, J's & C's accept only authentic manuscripts - not the plagiarized one which repeats same stories told centuries earlier written in their respective books.
So far none of the Biblical, Jewish and Christian scholars confederates Ibrahim's tomb.
It is because Muslims never read HB & NT to find the truth. Rather stick to a plagiarized copy for their inspirations.

frankie

Post by frankie »

SAM wrote:
frankie wrote: What should happen to me an infidel, according to Islam, in this life.
Without infidels, Islam does not exist. Without Iblis, the Angel would not exist, without man, Allah does not exist. So, just accept life as infidels, as long as you do not go against Him. If you challenge Allah then you already know what will happen to yourself.

Just be yourself.
SAM:
I don't believe in the pagan idol Allah, as it is worse than not believing in any god.

I am more than happy to "challenge "a pagan idol, as to do so incurs no risk, as it only exists in the imagination of man.

SAM

Post by SAM »

frankie wrote: SAM:
I don't believe in the pagan idol Allah, as it is worse than not believing in any god.

I am more than happy to "challenge "a pagan idol, as to do so incurs no risk, as it only exists in the imagination of man.
Allah grant your wishes. :heartbeat:

glitch

Post by glitch »

alemcodon wrote:the story goes he was instructed by god to leave them there,
he went back to see them after,many years, but that wasn't his residence,
he thought he was leaving them to their death, but that's what god told
him to do, so he did it, they survived and a town was built .

The reason was because his first wife sarah, didn't like his second wife.
The biblical story says hagar didn't bore the son that god promised him.
the islamic story doesnt mention that aspect.
Let's get something straight right here and right now. Hagar and Ishmael were sent away because Ishmael was sexually dominating Isaac. Sarah caught him doing it to his little brother and he told Abraham. And Abraham decided to send Hagar and her son away, because she knew he was doing it, and was planning to kill Isaac and to get rid of sarah.

glitch

Post by glitch »

alemcodon wrote:the story goes he was instructed by god to leave them there,
he went back to see them after,many years, but that wasn't his residence,
he thought he was leaving them to their death, but that's what god told
him to do, so he did it, they survived and a town was built .

The reason was because his first wife sarah, didn't like his second wife.
The biblical story says hagar didn't bore the son that god promised him.
the islamic story doesnt mention that aspect.
Let's get one thing Straight, Ishmael and his mother was sent away because Ishmael was sexually dominating his younger brother. Something Arabs do.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

SAM wrote: without Manohammed, Allah does not exist.
FIFY, again. Still, you were right in the generalisation: gods are the inventions of man. I think even Muslims will accept that for all but one god. Although I'm not entirely convinced that that they don't think that other gods are real - some messages seem to suggest that they just regard them as inferior. With a belief in other supernatural beings like Iblis and angels and jinn, where do you draw the line? When is a god not a god?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
SAM wrote:Incorrect, the scholars of the Bible, Jews and Christians know that Abraham was a Muslim and not a religious Jew or Christian.
Excuse me? i'm a bible scholar and i certainly absolutely do not know this, nor would i ever believe this becuse it seems to be based on Horsefeathers.

The Bible states that Abraham lived in UR before he took his people to Canaan. Once there, the had his entire tribe circumcized and submitted to the will of God, who wasnt named Allah. What follows then is very clear...His son Isaac who is the child of the promise in herited the land. Ishmael, the child of slavery did not.

Secondly what is this load that Christian scholars know he was a muslim? What is that load of crap? Seriously, you can't simply say it to be and it is, i know muhhammed did that kind of crap, but not christians and not jews.

That belief lasted only between 1300 ACE to 610 BCE.
This is the first time ever i have heard of this BS.

As stated in the Quran, Surah al-Imran:
Jews & Christians believe and accept Quran exactly as Muslims accept and believe in Hebrew Bible (Tanach) & New Testament.
Beside, J's & C's accept only authentic manuscripts - not the plagiarized one which repeats same stories told centuries earlier written in their respective books.
So far none of the Biblical, Jewish and Christian scholars confederates Ibrahim's tomb.
It is because Muslims never read HB & NT to find the truth. Rather stick to a plagiarized copy for their inspirations.

Unfortunately Muslims arebn't above going to the bible when they find the Koran doesn't have enough information. They'll quote the bible when they they think it suits their case.

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
frankie wrote: This place is revered by Jews, Christians and Muslims alike, it is arranged so that each faith has its own space.
Irrelevant answer, I ask about the verses of the Quran at the grave of Ibrahim's not every faith has its own space.
But the question which is most pertinent which you have not answered is why is Abraham buried in a place not relevant to his alleged Muslim heritage, a place many miles from where he is supposed to have rebuilt a shrine to his God, which was the God of Israel?
This is the will of Abraham wanted in buried there as well as the other prophets where they want to be buried.

As an example of Moses...
Prophet Muhammad said, “The angel of death was sent to Musa. When he came to Musa, Musa slapped him on the eye. :sadangel: :lol: The angel returned to Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) and said, ‘You have sent me to a servant who does not want to die’. Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) ordered the angel, ‘Return to him and tell him to put his hand on the back of an Ox and for every hair that will come under it, he will be granted one year of life’. Musa, ‘O Lord! What will happen after that’? Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) replied, ‘Then death’. Musa decided, ‘Let it be now’. Musa then requested Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) to let him die close to the Sacred Land (near Masjid al-Aqsa) so much so that he would be at a distance of a stone’s throw from it”. Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) added, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) then said, “If I were there, I would show you his grave below the red sand hill on the side of the road.”

What utter ludicrousness! Al-aqsa didn't exist!!!!! Moses never entered Canaan! Which is at least a 100 miles or more from the Temple mount, much less Al-Aqsa mosque, wich wasn't ever built. Moses was not allowed to enter Canaan, he never set foot in isreal! He never saw the temple mount! He let the isrealites enter without him, and nobody knows where Moses is buried, much less a stone's throw frm the Temple mount. Sam do you even know what you're reading...

SAM

Post by SAM »

glitch wrote:
SAM wrote: What utter ludicrousness! Al-aqsa didn't exist!!!!! Moses never entered Canaan! Which is at least a 100 miles or more from the Temple mount, much less Al-Aqsa mosque, wich wasn't ever built. Moses was not allowed to enter Canaan, he never set foot in isreal! He never saw the temple mount! He let the isrealites enter without him, and nobody knows where Moses is buried, much less a stone's throw frm the Temple mount. Sam do you even know what you're reading...
In Islam, Allah mentions the story of Moses is discussed in more detail than in the Old Testament or the New Testament.

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
glitch wrote:
SAM wrote: What utter ludicrousness! Al-aqsa didn't exist!!!!! Moses never entered Canaan! Which is at least a 100 miles or more from the Temple mount, much less Al-Aqsa mosque, wich wasn't ever built. Moses was not allowed to enter Canaan, he never set foot in isreal! He never saw the temple mount! He let the isrealites enter without him, and nobody knows where Moses is buried, much less a stone's throw frm the Temple mount. Sam do you even know what you're reading...
In Islam, Allah mentions the story of Moses is discussed in more detail than in the Old Testament or the New Testament.

Prove it... I'm sorry but what you're saying is that Moses was able to enter Canaan an made his way to the temple mount? i would love to hear this compete idiocy. And if you're saying that there's more information in the Koran about Prophet Moses, you're outright lying.

glitch

Post by glitch »

34 Then Moses climbed Mount Nebo from the plains of Moab to the top of Pisgah, across from Jericho. There the Lord showed him the whole land—from Gilead to Dan, 2 all of Naphtali, the territory of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the Mediterranean Sea, 3 the Negev and the whole region from the Valley of Jericho, the City of Palms, as far as Zoar. 4 Then the Lord said to him, “This is the land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when I said, ‘I will give it to your descendants.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you will not cross over into it.”

5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over.

So please, Sam, what does the Koran reveal beyond this point? :lotpot:

SAM

Post by SAM »

glitch wrote: Prove it... I'm sorry but what you're saying is that Moses was able to enter Canaan an made his way to the temple mount? i would love to hear this compete idiocy. And if you're saying that there's more information in the Koran about Prophet Moses, you're outright lying.
You wrote:..."and nobody knows where Moses is buried,"

As I said, in the Old Testament or NT does not have the full story of the prophets in comparison with Al-Quran.

Did you read that statement correctly?

I wrote:

.." Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) added, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) then said, “If I were there, I would show you his grave below the red sand hill on the side of the road.”"

According to the Muslims, the tomb of Moses was discovered by Salahuddin Ayyubi..

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:According to the Muslims, the tomb of Moses was discovered by Salahuddin Ayyubi..
Best reply made by al-fatihah. "book" could also refer to Quran.
Response: In other words, you cannot prove anything without referring to what someone says in a book . Hence, what you are saying is absurd as the topic suggests. Thanks.
These Islamist are hilarious!!!. Best & most effective replies to Muslims, is use their own comments.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

SAM wrote:.." Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) added, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) then said, “If I were there, I would show you his grave below the red sand hill on the side of the road.”"
And if I were in Paris, I could show you Père Lachaise Cemetery and the graves where Peter Abelard and Eloise are buried. Except I've never been to Paris and don't even know where the cemetery is. Talk is cheap.[/quote]According to the Muslims, the tomb of Moses was discovered by Salahuddin Ayyubi..[/quote]Not exactly a Koranic revelation then.