We are doomed, unless...

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
sum

We are doomed, unless...

Post by sum »

I am convinced that Islam will eventually win unless the non-muslim world adopts a whole new approach to combatting the Islamic doctrine.

Some time ago, I posted a thread in which I highlighted the following article -

Monday, August 30th, 2010 | Posted by Amil Imani

Islam and the Mental Immune System
By: Amil Imani & Dr. Wafa Sultan

The article stressed that once a belief is installed reason and logic make minimal impression on the belief as the brain filters out conflicting beliefs and logic while matters that support the belief are allowed through.

Perhaps it was because Dr Wafa Sultan, an ex-muslim, was part author that the response was minimal in the forum and could have been seen as a biased article. Just by chance I bought "The New Scientist", 4.10.2014, no 2989, which addressed this matter and totally confirmed what the above article claimed.

On page 37 it says - "But when there is conflict between what seems logical and beliefs we already hold, the right side of the pre-frontal cortex kicks in to help sort out the confusion(Brain Research, vol 1428, p24). Unfortunately, the right hemisphere usually wins. Study after study has shown that where new information conflicts with existing beliefs, our brains bend over backwards to keep beliefs intact rather than revise them."

If these two articles are correct, and there is no reason to doubt this, then the only way to significantly counter the Islamic indoctrination is to introduce other belief systems for the child to consider. Muslims receive continuous and lifelong reinforcement of the Islamic doctrine plus the ever present threat of severe punishment if they fail to comply. The teaching of other faiths should be mandatory in all non-muslim countries, especially in the West. I claim that without this introduction of alternative beliefs then the Islamic indoctrination will continue to produce terrorists and social jihad to establish Islamic dominance.

I consider that anything less than what I suggest will lead to our downfall and the victory of the Islamic meme.

sum

manfred

Re: We are doomed, unless...

Post by manfred »

I think in what sense you mean "win"... Whether Islam will disintegrate any time soon, well I doubt that. As you say the Islamic meme is a very effective one. Sure some will continue to leave, but not enough to make the house of cards fall.

But if Islam "wins" in the sense that it will destroy Western democracy and culture, that is much less certain. What seems to be written on the wall that sooner or later there will be a serious, violent conflict. That point has been reached in history many times before, and true, eventually Islam destroyed the older civilisation in MOST cases, but not in all. Whether it will succeed in this, its latest onslaught, depends only on the determination to confront them. In a sense ISIS are doing us a favour showing Islam's true face for all to see. Perhaps eventually some Western governments will eventually even learn the lessons of the Middle East and Israel.

So, while I doubt Islam will vanish any time soon (eventually it will, but the question is when...), we are still in the position to stop the tide should we want to do so, may be for a few years yet, but not for much longer.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum

Post by sum »

Hello manfred

I hope that your optimism is more realistic than my pessimism.

I once read that although the muslim numbers are still relatively rather small their strength lies in the fact that they are far more cohesive and have a much stronger drive to achieve their aims - Islamic dominance. In comparison, we have a Western society that is divided in many ways and one only has to look at the comments by various politicians and liberal left wingers who are in a state of denial about the advance of Islam to realise that there is far less cohesion in the Western societies.

I strongly maintain that to overcome the advance of Islam the strategy MUST be to initially disrupt the brainwashing of children. Some years ago an ex-muslim wrote in the forum that by the time a child has reached the age of twelve it is lost to Islam. The programme has been installed. Some time ago I read that China bans children from attending mosques until they are twelve years old. I do not know if this is true or still applies.

What does the future hold? Will it need civil war to halt the progress of Islam or will muslims eventually see the truth that Islam is a falsehood? Do we leave it in the hands of muslims to sort themselves out or do we take the lead?

The politicians and media must be taken to task and made to explain that IS et al are all practising true Muhammadan and Koranic Islam. The problem is that the West is more frightened of Islam than Islam is of the West. We are being faced down.

If the West wants to address the matter of Islam one has to ask how do the non-muslims and muslims receive the information? It should be in the print media - newspapers and magazines a well as TV programmes. The approach should be one of edging in the thin end of the wedge and progressing from there.

The problem is that we have cowards in government who prefer to live and act in denial.

sum

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The Islamic meme is extremely well protected.

This is also aided and abetted by the western leftist propaganda, and lies, starting at schools, universities across the western world. Students are indoctrinated with cultural Marxism.

Obama and Cameron state on national TV that ISIS is not Islam.
Well, what is it then? :???:

sum wrote:
I strongly maintain that to overcome the advance of Islam the strategy MUST be to initially disrupt the brainwashing of children.
I don't think that can be done. Muslim children are isolated in Muslim countries, practically unreachable.

What could be done is to educate ourselves and our children what Islam really is.

There are a few politicians who are aware of what danger Islam is, but they are not voted for.
Besides, the media destroys them before they can be elected.

As far as I can see, our wilfull ignorance is more harmful than the Islamic virus.
We have our immune system compromised by the left. In reality, it is our doing.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

out of fear for repercussions state leaders won't allow themselves to admit to anything that harms diplomatic relationship. state leaders don't know how to steer politics outside the realm of diplomacy.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

sum

Post by sum »

Hello pr126

As far as educating the non-muslim community is concerned, I do not think that there is any chance of this happening. The media are terrified of upsetting the muslims and Cameron et al are also terrified of upsetting the muslims. There is no way of reaching the public in a pro-active way. Websites like this only reach a small percent of the masses because so few make the effort to seek info regarding Islam.

We have the episode of the killer of Lee Rigby saying that he was acting according to the Koran but Cameron, who knows Islam better than muslims themselves, said that the murder had nothing to do with Islam despite the killer saying that he was acting according to the Koran. All the media edited out the killer`s remarks about the Koranic link to the murder and prevented the public from realising the link between Islam and violence against non-muslims.

There is no chance of the government or the media showing any genuine public disagreement with any aspect of Islam. The public is knowingly and deliberately kept in the dark.

I am not aware of any muslim or any minister supporting the full public scrutiny and discussion on all aspects of Islam. It appears that Islam must not be discussed in public where all real reservations can be expressed. The government is permanently on bended knee before Islam and Muhammad.

sum

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Then people will have to learn Islam the hard way, but learn they will.
By then I will be gone. I have no kith or kin left behind.

I believe there is another world war in the making. That should wake up a few people.
It will be hard to ignore.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

pr126 wrote:I have no kith or kin left behind.
no one? I was positive by now you having great-grandsons etc
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

I think we should all urge our children and grandchildren to learn Mandarin: they may well come to rely on the Chinese to save civilisation,
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

sum

Post by sum »

If Islamic indoctrination completes virtually all that it is designed to do by the time the child is about 12yrs old, the logic of the matter would dictate that this indoctrination should be compromised in some way. If it is not compromised then there will be a permanent and continuous stream of muslims produced with the associated production of terrorists and Islamic determination to dominate.

Has anyone any thoughts on how to compromise the indoctrination?

sum

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

I believe I read that New Scientist article. Even though the NS gets alot of things wrong and is hopelessly biased, this was something that left me pondering, and it holds true in many endeavours, not just religious beliefs.
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"

sum

Post by sum »

Any thoughts about how to disrupt the unopposed indoctrination of muslim children?

sum

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

National Union of Students refuses to condemn ISIS due to fears it would be 'Islamophobic'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3HHKwoiUv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hobic.html

surely leftism is kind of retardness/insanity and unfortunately all of the academia were taken over by them already.The very foundations that develop or help evolve the mind and thought process of generation next.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

pr126 wrote:The Islamic meme is extremely well protected.
Looking back over the thread, I see I'd missed this excellent article. It contains a single sentence that is perhaps the most important statement that could be made about Islam at the moment. So important it should be sent to every politician and every journalist in the world. They should, dare I say it, have their noses rubbed in it!
Once the whole world is Islamic, peace will reign. That's why even terrorists can say with complete sincerity, "Islam is a religion of peace."
Once they've assimilated that, they can slowly be introduced to the truth: that once the whole world is Islamic, Muslims will continue to fight but with each other - as they have always done.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

Looks like this proponent of MeMe theory has poor understanding of evolutionary biology.

Yes more copies an organism makes it has more chances of survival. According to law of evolution organisms doesn't make exact replica of its ancestor but makes a copy which is more adaptable. Copies which are more adaptable to environment and can cope up with changes and challenges are selected, which is called natural selection. In real bio- world we have very few organisms which have remained same ( produced exactly identical copies) for million of years.

Laws of evolution makes Islam very vulnerable. Add its suicidal mentality, lack of adaptation strategy , it is doomed.After lots of killings and brutalities practiced by Islamic organisms, other organisms will develop antibodies to fight the dreaded disease.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello idesigner1

I am not as optimistic as you are.

At what point will Islam mutate into a different and more acceptable form? Will it be some time long after it has subjected all mankind to Islamic rule? If it is after the world has been subjected to Islamic rule then after the Islamic reformation in what form will society appear? Will there still be individual countries with their own individual identity or will all that have disappeared because of longstanding changes brought about by Islam? People will have changed, religion other than Islam might have all but disappeared and there would be no places of worship other than mosques. Would Jews still exist? What about pagans and atheists?

I believe that the Islamic clerics and their enforcers would keep matters under radical control.

How would you disrupt childhood indoctrination?

sum

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

sum wrote:Hello idesigner1

I am not as optimistic as you are.

At what point will Islam mutate into a different and more acceptable form? Will it be some time long after it has subjected all mankind to Islamic rule? If it is after the world has been subjected to Islamic rule then after the Islamic reformation in what form will society appear? Will there still be individual countries with their own individual identity or will all that have disappeared because of longstanding changes brought about by Islam? People will have changed, religion other than Islam might have all but disappeared and there would be no places of worship other than mosques. Would Jews still exist? What about pagans and atheists?

I believe that the Islamic clerics and their enforcers would keep matters under radical control.

How would you disrupt childhood indoctrination?

sum
Chances of mutation of Islam is zero.It will never change to acceptable form. If we go by their 1400 year history , this organism has not mutated or changed. Its blue print has remains same. There are two possibilities either this organism will slowly infect whole world or other organisms will develop strategy to eliminate Islamic virus. Islam wont bend , it has to be broken. Through out its history it has deceived other cultures. It had played good cop bad cop strategy.

If Islamic organism destroys all other organisms, this virus will take over whole dead host body. It will fight within and ultimately destroy itself. That will be the end of civilization.

Fortunately the strategy of deception wont work for Islam.. US after Obama will be lot more militant with islam. Other Europeans wont give up easily. In future many militant parties will arise in Europe. Christians were always better at dealing with this virus. Christians opposed and fought Islam primarily on moral grounds.

Jews in Europe will be persecuted lot by new converts and by newly arrived muslim population . Sooner or later there will ba backlash against Muslims and many new radical christian parties will fight Muslims. Israel will fight Islam tooth and nail. They may obliterate ME before they succumb to Arabs and Islam.

Atheists , Pagans, Hindus, Budhhist and Communists invariably yielded to Islam . They slowly lost country after country to Islam. Hindus took a very narrow view of fighting Muslims purely on territorial ground. They never developed strategy to defeat Islam on ideological ground.Here their all inclusiveness, all religions are good philosophy did them in.

Putin and its Russian empire wont submit to Islam.

Country like China will try to play double game till it gets hurt badly by Islam.Anyway Chinese commies and vast majority of Chinese and supporters of new chinese world empire have lost any moral compass of right and wrong.To them everything is ok as long as they have material means and large territory to rule.They have no strategy to fight Islam on moral or philosophical ground. They also have narrow view point of curbing Islam purely for territorial purposes.

Pagans, spiritualist etc. don't have fighting chance to challenge Islam on moral or philosophical grounds.Islam can easily deceive them and later butcher them and convert survivors.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

idesigner1 wrote:Christians were always better at dealing with this virus. Christians opposed and fought Islam primarily on moral grounds
Algernon wrote: Islamic theologians questioned St. Cyril of Constantinople about Christ's command to turn the other cheek (Matt. 5:39). They asked St. Cyril how it is possible for Christians to fight in a war. He responded by posing this question: "If the law had two commandments, which person would be greater, the one who followed only one commandment or the person who followed both"? They answered, "The person who followed both."

St. Cyril then said that Christ commanded us to pray for our enemies and to do good to them. However, he affirmed that a Christian could show no greater love than to lay down his [or her] life for a friend. This is why we endure offenses caused by individuals, but in company we defend one another. We give our lives in battle to prevent the enemy from making our neighbors prisoners and enslaving their bodies and souls by forcing them to renounce their faith.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ht=#268774

Christians were better at it because they too believed just like muslims that those who got converted out of Christianity would lose their souls eternally to Satan.I see that as a dogmatic ground rather than a moral ground.Am I wrong?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

sum

Post by sum »

Has anyone any suggestion as to how to counter the childhood indoctrination? If it is not countered then there is simply no stopping the advance of Islam.

Any suggestions?

sum

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

sum wrote:Has anyone any suggestion as to how to counter the childhood indoctrination? If it is not countered then there is simply no stopping the advance of Islam.

Any suggestions?

sum
Not an answer, but a necessity on the way to an answer so far as the UK is concerned. Ban all "faith" schools and the teaching of religion (maybe not about religion - if done properly) in all schools. All observance of religion in schools too, of course.
In the UK the Establishment won't keep Islam out of schools because of the long history of Church of England schools. However, the baby - however innocuous - will have to go, to get rid of the bathwater.