Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Post Reply
User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

*Edit*

Comment will be reposted below after fixing a few erros
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

* Edit *

Comment will be posted again below after a few editing
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antineoETC
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by antineoETC »

AhmedBahgat wrote:See how the prophet warned the people against talking way too much about him: اياكم و كثرة الحديث عني , Iyakum Wa Kuthrat Al Hadith Anny, i.e. Be warned of talking TOO MUCH about me
A Question AB: What is the primary source of this story of your prophet warning people against talking too much about him? I cannot find it in al-Qur'an.
See, soon after the prophet death, his wife Aysha, and

The Battle of Bassorah, Battle of the Camel, or Battle of Jamal was a battle that took place at Basrah, Iraq, in year 656 between forces allied to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (Mohammed’s cousin and son-in-law, Rightly Guided Caliph and Commander of the Faithful) and forces allied to Aysha (widow of Muhammad, and called the Mother of the Faithful) who wanted justice on the perpetrators of the assassination of the previous caliph Uthman. At least 5000 Muslims were killed by Muslims.
Again AB. What is the primary source of the above tale concerning a battle of a camel that took place at Basrah, Iraq? It is likewise mentioned nowhere in al-Qur'an. Neither are these Ali Ibn Abi Talib and Ayesha who you respectively call "Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law/Rightly Guide Caliph" and "Mother of the faithful"/"Widow of Muhammad". What is the primary source that refers to these characters and the titles you give to them?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

antineoETC wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:See how the prophet warned the people against talking way too much about him: اياكم و كثرة الحديث عني , Iyakum Wa Kuthrat Al Hadith Anny, i.e. Be warned of talking TOO MUCH about me
A Question AB: What is the primary source of this story of your prophet warning people against talking too much about him? I cannot find it in al-Qur'an.
See, soon after the prophet death, his wife Aysha, and

The Battle of Bassorah, Battle of the Camel, or Battle of Jamal was a battle that took place at Basrah, Iraq, in year 656 between forces allied to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (Mohammed’s cousin and son-in-law, Rightly Guided Caliph and Commander of the Faithful) and forces allied to Aysha (widow of Muhammad, and called the Mother of the Faithful) who wanted justice on the perpetrators of the assassination of the previous caliph Uthman. At least 5000 Muslims were killed by Muslims.
Again AB. What is the primary source of the above tale concerning a battle of a camel that took place at Basrah, Iraq? It is likewise mentioned nowhere in al-Qur'an. Neither are these Ali Ibn Abi Talib and Ayesha who you respectively call "Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law/Rightly Guide Caliph" and "Mother of the faithful"/"Widow of Muhammad". What is the primary source that refers to these characters and the titles you give to them?
Dismissed

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by yeezevee »

O. K. good story Ahmed .. Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCYFtWVYMY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeezevee

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by skynightblaze »

Arse Lover wrote:we marry children at 6 years old as Bukhari lied to us? See, promoting a lie, is considered to be committing a lie, that is what you own hadith say.
Why do not you tell everyone if you believe what Bukhari promoted about the prophet that he married Aysha when she was 6 years old?

If Bukhari had a single cell of brain, he should have realized that such hadith is nothing but a lie, the facts from the books of man made sirah is clear as light:

1) Asmaa Bin Abi Bakr died on year 73 H at the age of 100
2) Aysha was 10 years younger that Asmaa
3) Mohammed married Aysha 2 years before Hijrah
4) Asmaa was 25 years old, 2 years before Hijrah
5) i.e. Aysha who was 10 years younger, was 15 years old, two years before Hijrah
6) i.e. Aysha was 15 years old when Mohammed married her

See, Bukhari did not have a single cell of brain, likewise all his followers and admirers.

hahhahah are you back to Bukhari argument? I am still waiting for you to answer my question that i have been repeatedly asking you on this forum. I know you would yet again shamelessly avoid it . I see you are avoiding me these days but I dont care i would keep exposing you filthy liar.Lets see another argument .

Its common sense that during the 9th century people had a consensus of Aisha being 9 year old when muhhamad pierced her otherwise none would allow bukhari to write such stuff. Now its not possible that the entire generation of muslims in the 9 th century had mis information concerning Aisha an important figure of islams history .

If there was a consensus among them about age of aisha she has to be 9 when your prophet bonked the little girlie.How come none opposed Bukhari ? Are we supposed to believe that the entire generation of 9th century had misinformation of this event? Even if there was slightest doubt about Aishas age amongst people they would have immediately opposed bukhari.

The first figure to mention Aisha's age was Ibn Ishaq if i am not wrong and that was after 120 years i.e 70 years after Aisha 's death. Infact my above logic that i applied in Bukhari's case should be applied to Ibn Ishaq.People during Ibn IShaq times would not allow him to lie. 70 years is not that big span in which important facts like age of Aisha would be reported as false.ITs just 3-4 generations. You can know your great grandfathers age if you want and yet you will get it correctly if you ask your elders. Also none opposed Ibn Ishaq otherwise there would be atleast decent part of muslims opposing him.

Btw the load of sh!t you brought up has already been debunked by hector in the old forum. You may lie to that girl whom you are trying to prove wrong but you cant play the same game here with us.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam Sister Neveen

This email is in reply to your thread on Facebook found here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 196&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My name is Ahmed Bahgat, an Egyptian like you, but I live in Australia, however I speak fluent Arabic, I am 43 years old, and have been reading your Facebook thread that you named SAYINGS OF MUHAMMAD (saw)

Well, what you have put in there in your oppening comment made me very furious and even angry, you are only promoting conjectures while Allah ordered us to avoid most conjectures even if most of it is a possible truth, how about you read verse 49:12 and ponder upon it, possibly you may learn something instead of wasting your time on the man made hadith of conjectures, let me show you the verse, possibly you may give heed:

49:12 يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ ۖ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَبْ بَعْضُكُمْ بَعْضًا ۚ أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَنْ يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَحِيمٌ

O you who believed! Avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.


-> See: يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ

Now. Do you agree that YOU and all the Muslims for hundreds of years never heard from the prophet what you associate to him by prompting conjectures as if it was said by him in your ignorant thread about the sayings of the prophet which you named: SAYINGS OF MUHAMMAD (saw)?

Before you jump on your high horse that you call Sahih, you need to step down and look at yourself, many of the hadith you posted on Facebook are not from the two Sahih books of Bukhari and Muslim, so who are you fooling exactly dear sister?, well I am sure you have been fooling many after you fooled yourself, but what I am sure about that you will never be able to fool the likes of me who recognised the shirk and flaws of all sects of Islam.

Well, I will reply to your high horse that you call Sahih later on inshaallah, but let me just ask you darling, what do you mean by (saw) that you wrote after MUHAMMAD ?

Do you mean Salla Allah Alaihi Wa Sallam?

If yes, then how dare you shorten the name of Allah to the small letter a while writing the name MUHAMMAD complete and in capital letters?

It looks to me that Muhammad is dearer to you than Allah, would I be logically accurate if I claimed so about you?

See, you are nothing but like the majority of the confused Muslims who are ok to shorten the name Allah, or make it far smaller than the name Muhammad in the same sentence, have a look at this extract from one of the confused web sites:

Image مُحَمَّدٌ

See How the name of Muhammad is far bigger than the name of Allah, you can barely read the name of Allah, while the name Muhammad is big and obvious for all

Do you agree that those Arabic writers, and the English writers like you, who write the above in Arabic or write as what you wrote in English as a title for your thread on Facebook, love Mohammed more than they love Allah?

I think dear sister, it will be best for me to reply to what you put as your explanation to the divinity of the conjectures about Muhammed, see, whatever you do by jumping all day long on your high horse named Sahih, I will tell you that you never heard the prophet saying any of these allegations neither even your Sahih masters Bukhari and Muslim and I must be the one who is speaking sanely (logically speaking), therefore you are not neither they were certain that the prophet said so, yet all of you promote it as if, the prophet 100% said so, how sickening.

What will be your position if you find out on the JD that the prophet never said something that you promoted between the whole world, or at least 170 million humans on Facebook?

I can assure you that, if that will be the case, then the matter won’t be a mere red face and a saying of sorry, possibly you will try to blame it on Bukhari and the so many confused Muslims who followed path and misled and continue to mislead masses of Muslims, while their only motive is motovated by promoting the uncertain hadith that was alleged about Mohammed by thousands of people who never heard him or even saw him, in fact all of you are not obeying the prophet according to your own man made hadith that you promote on public sites like Facebook, as if what the confused Muslims have done and used over the years so far, is not enough, so the Internet will be a great mean of bringing others to follow your path, the path of SHIRK

Let me show you this hadith, and you tell me if you are in violation or not:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... m=35&doc=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See how the prophet warned the people against talking way too much about him: اياكم و كثرة الحديث عني , Iyakum Wa Kuthrat Al Hadith Anny, i.e. Be warned of talking TOO MUCH about me

Please tell me, are you and the Muslims talking TOO MUCH about the prophet?

Look at your thread on Facebook, 4 pages of hadith after hadith, yet you will fail to prove conclusively that the prophet said any of them. Plain and simple.

Do you agree that there are many books about Mohammed that are bigger in volumes and numbers than the Quran?

If yes, then all of you must be in violation of your own hadith, your crime is simply, NOT OBEYING THE PROPHET according to you own hadith above

Your own man made hadith makes your belief questionable if we look at the following two hadiths:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... =469&doc=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See how clear your hadith above is: ‏إنما هلك ‏ ‏أهل الكتاب ‏ ‏قبلكم أنهم أقبلوا على كتب علمائهم وتركوا كتاب ربهم

What other language you want to read the above message, possibly it becomes clearer more than what it is already, possibly you may give head?, How about English:

The people of the book were destroyed before you because they admired the books of their Ulamaa while abandoning the book of their Lord

Possibly you will reply that those man made books of hadith are also called Kitab Allah, well, I have to tell you that your possible falsehood must be perished with the will of Allah, and I will demonstrate that later on inshaallah.

Let me show you the second hadith which must make your belief and your actions questionable:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... =480&doc=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you agree that the actions of the majority of the Muslims including you are described above using the similar action of the Jews?

‏أن ‏ ‏بني إسرائيل ‏ ‏كتبوا كتابا فتبعوه وتركوا التوراة

You will never be able to deny that all these conflicting sects of Muslims are each following their own Ulamaa books, while rejecting the books of others, even within the same sect, are many conflicts and divisions, a simple example is the 4 Mazhabs within the same sunni sect

See, the moment the Muslims started to call themselves another name but a Muslim (only), is the same moment the Muslims started to be divided into sects, starting with the first sect, the sunnis,

Let me remind you with these 2 Quran verses

30:31 منيبين اليه واتقوه واقيموا الصلاة ولا تكونوا من المشركين
30:32 من الذين فرقوا دينهم وكانوا شيعا كل حزب بما لديهم فرحون

31- Turning to Him, and fear Him and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists.
32- Of those who divided their religion and became sects, every sect rejoicing in what they had with them


How clear: من الذين فرقوا دينهم وكانوا شيعا كل حزب بما لديهم فرحون ولا تكونوا من المشركين

See, if I will ask you, what sect you follow? 99.9% you will say, Sunni Muslim, and certainly you are rejoicing with what you have which belongs to your sunni sect only, you may also add to it which Mazhab you follow, see division within division

You need to pay a lot of attention to the above verse because your belief maybe charged under it, as being belief with shirk.

If that is not enough for you as I am sure how stubborn the sectarian Muslims have become, how about the following verse:

42:21 ام لهم شركاء شرعوا لهم من الدين ما لم ياذن به الله ولولا كلمة الفصل لقضي بينهم وان الظالمين لهم عذاب اليم

Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction? And were it not for the word of judgment, decision would have certainly been given between them; and surely the unjust shall have a painful punishment.


You cannot deny that you follow a lot of religious rules in your Islam, that Allah never sanctioned, like killing the adulterers, for example, why do not you educate me and tell me how Allah stated a rule to punish Al-Zani and Al-Zania, yet your associates tell us that Allah only mean the ones who are not married, while the ones who are married must be killed?

See, two laws, a law from Allah, and a law from man

Don’t you dare and come back telling me that Zani and Zania are those who are not married, because you speak Arabic and it will be a piece of cake for me to expose your ignorance if you dare. I will still use your own hadith against you.

How about shortening the prayer dear sister? Do you shorten your prayer if you travel more than 80 Km or whatever distance you may come up with?

Look, I can keep talking and talking and present to you a tougher argument than its former, but I might bore you that is if you are not bored already, I know reading something that attack the belief is tough, see, I have been through it before and still am, when the kafirs use your corrupt Sahih hadith to demolish the noble personality of Mohammed, now after knowing and comprehending what the hadith is all about, nothing but conjectures that most of it must be dismissed along with all these written books of hadith, I will stand high in front of the kafirs demolishing their crap by simply dismissing every hadith they bring, even if it is a good one. This is how I show them that the hadith means nothing to me because it will always be doubtful, you in the other hand will never be able to do that, while seeing you pondering upon the hadith and while caring less about the Quran, see in your 4 pages of promoting Mohammed on Facebook, you only posted like 3 or 4 Quran verses to serve your low desires of convincing others to follow your mass of following such man made books of hadith as being divine, as if being in a mass, makes what the mass believe in right. Far from the truth, look at the masses of confused Christians and such assumption should be demolished.

Let me now go through some Arabic sentences from what you have alleged on Facebook and see if you have a valid point:

You said:

والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد بن عبد الله، الذي أرسله الله تعالى رحمة للناس،

You stated above that Muhammed was sent to the people as mercy, however we have been taught that Muhammed was sent to Al-Aalameen, which should means the Worlds, i.e. any thing that is created

Which stand are you going for?

1) The worlds (i.e. all creatures)
2) The people

Now, if you stand for what you said, which is the people, this must raise another question:

Which people you mean?

1) All the people before and after Mohammed
2) Only the people who received or inherited the message from Mohammed

وكان فضل الله عليه عظيما، وعلى آله وصحبه ومن تبعهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدين

This must raise the question, till when the Muslims followed the prophet with Ihsaan?

See, soon after the prophet death, his wife Aysha, and many members of the prophet family fought together and killed each other:

The Battle of Bassorah, Battle of the Camel, or Battle of Jamal was a battle that took place at Basrah, Iraq, in year 656 between forces allied to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (Mohammed’s cousin and son-in-law, Rightly Guided Caliph and Commander of the Faithful) and forces allied to Aysha (widow of Muhammad, and called the Mother of the Faithful) who wanted justice on the perpetrators of the assassination of the previous caliph Uthman. At least 5000 Muslims were killed by Muslims.

In such battle, the family of the prophets and his followers were fighting and killing each other, how about now? Do you agree that the Sunni and Shia sects are fighting and killing each other?

It seems that was what the prophet wanted for us according to you own Sahih Hadith, let’s have a look:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 6769&doc=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you can read above, Bukhari is telling us that when verse 6:65 was revealed in bits, Mohammed sought refuge in Allah, so when the first sentecne was revealed:

قل هو القادر علي ان يبعث عليكم عذابا من فوقكم

i.e. Allah is He Who is able to send upon you torture from above you

The prophet quickly said:

I seek refuge in Your Face (the face of Allah)

And when the next sentecne in the verse was revelaed:

او من تحت ارجلكم

I.e. Or (send a torture upon you) from under you feet

The prophet quickly said again:

I seek refuge in Your Face (the Face of Allah)

Then when the next sentece was revealed:

او يلبسكم شيعا ويذيق بعضكم باس بعض

I.e. Or confuse you into sects and make some of you taste the power of others

So Mohammed quickly said:

Those two are bearable and easier

So according to your man made Sahih hadith, Mohammed was ok that Allah confuses us into sects and makes some of us taste the power of others

Do you think that the battle of Al-Jamal between Aysha and Ali, was a perfect example of such perfect description in the Quran?

Do you think that what is happening now days to the Ummah, is described in such verse?

What is hard to understand that the prophet did not seek refuge in Allah for such two horrible punishments that will only cause further and further divisions and confusion, simply it should lead to the failure of the religion with its own followers, do you agree?

So my question stands, till when the Muslims were following the prophet with Ihsaan?

You said next:

فإن السنة هي المصدر التشريعي الثاني

i.e. The Sunnah is the second source of Sharia

Why adding the sunnah explicitly to the only source of Sharia, why not anything that makes sense and is compatible with the Quran is the only source of sharia along with the Quran ?

Why don’t you show me one incident in the Quran where Allah commanded us to follow the Quran and what you call Sunnah?

Again, do not dare and bring the verses about obeying Allah and His messenger, because Mohammed was not unique in such aspect of obeying, all messengers sent SHOULD BE OBEYED, let’s see this Quran verse:

4:64 وما ارسلنا من رسول الا ليطاع باذن الله

And We did not of any messenger except that he is obeyed with the permission of Allah


See, Mohammed was no exception, now let me ask you, if I believe in the Quran and do my best to follow it, and pray 5 times a day, and fast Ramadan, and pay Zakah, and will do Hajj if I can

Will I be considered a Muslim, or I must follow what you call sunnah which you extract from your man made books of hadith, to be called a Muslim?

Now, back to what you said above that the Sunnah the second source of the Sharia, but do you really care about the first Source of Sharia?, Do you ponder upon the Quran as Allah commanded you to do? How long you spend pondering upon the Quran in comparison to the time you spend pondering upon the man made hadith?

If you are insisting on following such man made books of hadith, then let me ask you, if you are married to a polygamous man, i.e. a man who is married to four wives, will you allow your husband to sleep with you straight after he slept with the other 3 wives and without having a bath in between the wives? As an example of the prophet that was alleged by Bukhari? Let’s have a look:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... =259&doc=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See the non sense above by your master Bukhari: إذا جامع ثم عاد ومن دار على نسائه في غسل واحد

How come the above crap that only defames the prophet is possible?

Will you allow you polygynous husband to do the same, taking the prophet as an example, as alleged by Bukhari and his pals?

Will you accept the above crap by Bukhari as being the Sunnah that you are talking about?

Well, another master of yours, Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, who was a good friend of Bukhari, contradicted the above allegation, let’s have a look:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 2742&doc=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How clear the contradiction: فجعل يغتسل عند هذه وعند هذه فقيل يا رسول الله لو جعلته غسلا واحدا قال هذا أزكى
وأطيب وأطهر


Who should you believe in your Sunnah, Bukhari or Ahmed Ibn Hanbal?

Why you think we should know such intimate descriptions about the prophet and his wives?


Continue below....

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

It seems that you really do not know what your man made books of hadith have in it, you have been programmed to parrot some allegations for the sake of only making others to ponder about your man made books of hadith, while you never indulge yourself in promoting the Quran, surely you love the prophet more than Allah, and that is evident in your comment trying hard to promote what you call sunnah on a public web site that has millions of members, let me reply to what you said next:

تعرفنا حكم الله سبحانه وتعالى في كل كبير وصغير ،

So you are saying that your books of hadith are the ones that should make us know the ruling of Allah in every thing, small or huge.

Like what exactly, like sleeping with our multiple wives one after the other in an hour of a day or an hour of a night without having a bath in between?

Or like seeking from Allah to curse others while we are praying as Bukhari alleged that the prophet did?

Or killing the apostates?

Or killing the adulterers?

Or leaning on the legs of our wives when they have the period and while we read the Quran?

Or we marry children at 6 years old as Bukhari lied to us? See, promoting a lie, is considered to be committing a the same lie, that is what you own hadith say.

Why do not you tell everyone if you believe what Bukhari promoted about the prophet that he married Aysha when she was 6 years old?

If Bukhari had a single cell of brain, he should have realized that such hadith is nothing but a lie, the facts from the books of man made sirah is clear as light:

1) Asmaa Bin Abi Bakr died on year 73 H at the age of 100
2) Aysha was 10 years younger that Asmaa
3) Mohammed married Aysha 2 years before Hijrah
4) Asmaa was 25 years old, 2 years before Hijrah
5) Because Aysha who was 10 years younger than Asmaa, she must have been15 years old, two years before Hijrah
6) i.e. Aysha was 15 years old when Mohammed married her

See, Bukhari did not have a single cell of brain, likewise all his followers and admirers.

Back to your allegations on Facebook, you kept praising the Sunnah with absolutely no evidences provided, rather your wishful thinking, however your realized that if you link it to Allah, then it will be of a better chance that others follow you through, so you said:

مستوحى عن الله تعالى

i.e. you said, the Sunnah is revealed by Allah

Well, I will agree with you that only in matters that are related to the Quran, like how we pray, or how we do Hajj

But certainly shunning a blind man preferring the rich over him while he was seeking guidance can not be from Allah

Lkwise, taking ransom for the prisoners of wars so we raise in the land can not be from Allah

And certainly not prohibiting what Allah has made lawful for us, like honey for example, is not from Allah

See. What I mentioned above cannot be a revelation by Allah, do you agree on that?

If you do, then Mohammed was not at all times under revelation, in fact when he prohibited the honey on himself, it was not only according to his own desires, rather to please the desires of one of his wives as well.

I really have to ask you to stop saying things against Allah which you have no knowledge, certainly you have no knowledge that what you select as being sunnah, was a revelation from Allah, and most certainly you have no knowledge or proof that Mohammed said any hadith in all hadith books.

You are only following conjectures (Zunn) and I I can assure that conjectures won’t avail a thing from the truth.

Then you refereed to what you call Sunnah as :

السنة المطهرة

I.e. the Purified Sunnah


Please tell me, what Tahara (purification) is exactly to be found in the following acts:

1) Sleeping with all the wives one after the other in an hour of a day or an hour of a night without having a bath in between
2) Reading the Quran while leaning on a wife who has her period.
3) Drinking Camel urine

Then you stated two Quran verses, the first verse in which Allah is telling Mohammed to inform the people with what He sent down to him, which certainly mean the Quran or anything that is qualified by the Quran, and the second verse 16:64 (you put the link wrong, you stated it verse 44), which I totally agree with you regarding such verse, that the prophet used the Quran to explain to us what Allah sent down to us, see the verse:

16:64 وما انزلنا عليك الكتاب الا لتبين لهم الذي اختلفوا فيه

We did not send down the book upon you except that you explain to the people that in which that have differed


Therefore Mohammed was using the Quran to explain to the people anything religious.

Then you alleged the following:

فالسنة المطهرة تأكيد لما بين كتاب الله من أحكام،

i.e. The purified Sunnah is a confirmation to the laws of Allah

That is a clear cut lie, I have to say, for example:

1) Allah said to punish the adulterers with a different punishment to what your man made books alleged
2) Allah never ordained to kill those who leave Islam while your man made books command to kill them
3) Allah decreed that we should only shorten the prayer if we go to a land whose people will be hostile to us and cause Fitnah if they see us praying, while your man made books of sunnah tell us something else, that we should shorten the prayer if we travel more than 80 Km or about

The above three evidences are compeling to expose your lie that the alleged Sunnah by Bukhari confirm the Laws of Allah, rather IT CLEARLY CONTRADICT THE LAWS OF ALLAH, you can fool yourself and others but you will never be able to fool those who stick and ponder upon the words of Allah in His Quran.

Then you said about the Sunnah:

أو تشريع لما سكت عنه القرآن،

I.e. The Sunnah is the source of law what the Quran did not talk about

Well, you are totally confused in here, because if we look at the things that the Quran never mentioned then we have zillions of things, however do we really need to know those things to believe in Allah?

Well, for something like Salat, I agree, at least the Salat is ordained by Allah and not by Mohammed, at least the Salat is mentioned hundreds of times in the Quran

Unlike the things you uphold which was never mentioned in the Quran or something to the contrary was mentioned, like marrying children or like killing the apostates (Murtadeen)

Again, what you should follow from what you call Sunnah, or what you hear from anyone for that matter, should only be qualified by the Quran if it is a matter that relates to the religion someway or another.

Then you brought in 2 Quran verse, which should expose your ignorance with the Quran, exactly as the prophet said in the Quran that his people has abandoned the Quran, you are a perfect example of such people of Mohammed, let me bring what you said first:

فهو المكلف الأول: {وأنا أول المسلمين} /الأنعام: 163


i.e. the Quran says that Mohammed said that he is the first of the Muslims, however it seems that you misunderstand the above verse, because logically speaking and according to the Quran, Mohammed was not the first Muslims, rather many before him were Muslims, even before he was born, like Ibrahim, Ismael, Isa and even Isa's disciples

Therefore the message of verse 6:163, must mean something else, which can be understood with ease, that Mohammed was the first Muslim to adhere to the Quran, the others before him were also Muslims but they had different Minhag and Sharia according to the scriptures sent to them

The second verse you brought in is your obvious blunder, let’s have a look:

{وأنا أول المؤمنين} /الأعراف: 143


I.e. you are alleging that verse 7:143 is stating that Mohammed said that he was the first of the believers, how massive is you Quran ignorance? Well, 7:143 is not talking about Mohammed, rather it is talking about Musa, let me bring the whole verse in here:

7:143 ولما جاء موسي لميقاتنا وكلمه ربه قال رب ارني انظر اليك قال لن تراني ولكن انظر الي الجبل فان استقر مكانه فسوف تراني فلما تجلي ربه للجبل جعله دكا وخر موسي صعقا فلما افاق قال سبحانك تبت اليك وانا اول المؤمنين

And when Musa came to Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he (Musa) said: My Lord! Show me Yourself so that I may look upon You. He (Allah) said: You can not see Me but look at the mountain, if it remains stable in its place then you will see Me; but when his Lord appeared to the mountain He made it crumble and Musa fell down unconscious; then when he recovered, he (Musa) said: Glory is to You, I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers.


See, your ignorance is exposed; Mohammed has nothing to do with what is said in the above verse, it was Musa who said that he was the first of the believers

Well, I do understand how you blundered; it is a combination of the followings:

1) You clear ignorance with the Quran
2) Your low desires of raising Mohammed and making him different to all other prophets and messengers sent, this is called (Idol worshipping btw)

For point # 1, well, again, the Quran does not mean it in the context of who is being the first, rather who is being the first to what was specifically sent to them, of course the first of believers may not be even a human, rather a jinn, this is because they lived before us and they are requested to believe like us, however if you want to talk humans only, then logically speaking Adam was the first of believers, however and as I said, Adam was the first of believers to what was sent to him, let’s look at the following example from the Quran:

26:51 انا نطمع ان يغفر لنا ربنا خطايانا ان كنا اول المؤمنين

Surely we hope that our Lord will forgive us our wrongs because we are the first of the believers.


See, the magicians as a group were the first to believe in Musa, i.e. the first to believe after they witnessed the signs of Allah, which were sent to them as well through Musa.

For point # 2, well, it is clear that you are motivated as such, as all hadith worshippers are and have been, you always want to talk about Mohammed and never care about all other prophets, despite that the Quran talked far more about Musa than Mohammed, which something that might have upset you or something, so you went for the man made books of hadith to only read about Mohammed, your clear problem is this, Allah commanded us at least 3 times in the Quran NOT TO MAKE ANY DISTINCTION between any of the prophets, let me show you one example of those verses:

3:84 قل امنا بالله وما انزل علينا وما انزل على ابراهيم واسماعيل واسحق ويعقوب والاسباط وما اوتي موسى وعيسى والنبيون من ربهم لا نفرق بين احد منهم ونحن له مسلمون

Say: We have believed in Allah and in what has been sent down on us, and what was sent down on Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him we are submitters.


How clear as stated in the above 100% Sahih hadith of Mohammed: والنبيون من ربهم لا نفرق بين احد منهم قل

Now, look in the mirror while being honest, and see for yourself that you indeed make distinction between Mohammed and all other prophets, that was obvious from verse 7:143 that is clearly talking about Musa, but somehow you wanted it to be talking about Mohammed

Your bias actions regarding Mohammed will be evident in what you said next while bringing a Quran verse to support your low desires, let’s have a look at the next evidence that you brought in from the Quran:

{لقد كان لكم في رسول الله أسوة حسنة} /الأحزاب: 21


I.e. There is for you in the messenger of Allah a good example

But the Quran did not say the above about Mohammed explicitly, let’s have a look:

60:4 قد كانت لكم اسوة حسنة في ابراهيم والذين معه اذ قالوا لقومهم انا براؤا منكم ومما تعبدون من دون الله كفرنا بكم وبدا بيننا وبينكم العدواة والبغضاء ابدا حتي تؤمنوا بالله وحده الا قول ابراهيم لابيه لاستغفرن لك وما املك لك من الله من شئ ربنا عليك توكلنا واليك انبنا واليك المصير
60:6 لقد كان لكم فيهم اسوة حسنة لمن كان يرجو الله واليوم الاخر ومن يتول فان الله هو الغني الحميد

4: There is for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship other than Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone: But not when Abraham said to his father: I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah. (They prayed): Our Lord! in You do we trust, and to You do we turn in repentance: to You is (our) Final Goal.
6: Certainly there is for you in them a good example, for him who fears Allah and the last day; and whoever turns back, then surely Allah is the Self-sufficient, the Praised.


How clear, لقد كان لكم فيهم اسوة حسنة لمن كان يرجو الله واليوم الاخر قد كانت لكم اسوة حسنة في ابراهيم والذين معه

Now I wonder, why do you ignore the above verses which tells us to take Ibrahim and those who believed with him as Iswah Hasanah?

Possibly you are bias to your idol worshipping of Mohammed?

Well, don’t you know that Mohammed himself took Ibrahim as Iswah Hasanah, let’s have a look:

16:123 ثم اوحينا اليك ان اتبع ملة ابراهيم حنيفا وما كان من المشركين

Then We revealed to you to follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one, and he was not among the polytheists.


See how Allah always tells us about Ibrahim that: وما كان من المشركين

Did Mohammed obeyed Allah as commanded above?, let’s see in another 100% Sahih hadith of Mohammed:

6:161 قل انني هداني ربي الي صراط مستقيم دينا قيما ملة ابراهيم حنيفا وما كان من المشركين

Say: Indeed my Lord has guided me to a straight path; a valuable religion, the faith of Ibrahim the upright, and he was not of the polytheists.


Very clear in the above Sahih hadith of Mohammed: قل انني هداني ربي الي صراط مستقيم دينا قيما ملة ابراهيم حنيفا وما كان من المشركين

See how Allah again is telling us about Ibrahim that: وما كان من المشركين

In fact, in another Sahih hadith of Mohammed, we read that he was commanding the people to follow the straight path of Ibrahim, let’s read:

3:95 قل صدق الله فاتبعوا مله ابراهيم حنيفا وما كان من المشركين

Say: Allah has spoken the truth, therefore follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright; and he was not one of the polytheists.


In fact, Allah told us that the best thing to do is to believe in Allah and follow the religion of Ibrahim:

4:125 ومن احسن دينا ممن اسلم وجهه لله وهو محسن واتبع ملة ابراهيم حنيفا واتخذ الله ابراهيم خليلا

And who has a better religion than the one who submitted his face to Allah and while he is doer of good and followed the religion of Ibrahim, the upright, and Allah took Ibrahim as a friend.


And that is exactly what I am doing, I am taking prophet Ibrahim as an excellent examples to fight the heads of shirk who invaded my religion, being a father, a mother, a brother or a stranger, it makes no difference to me, they all show clear signs of Shirk and Idol worshipping

Now I am asking you why you are not taking prophet Ibrahim as Iswah Hassnah as Allah commanded you?

Don’t you know that the noble prophet Ibrahim was described by your man made books of hadith as a liar?

Then you listed two verses that always used by those who idol worship Mohammed:

{وما ينطق عن الهوى إن هو إلا وحي يوحى} /النجم: 3 - 4


Of course the prophet never talked of his desires concerning the Quran or anything related to the Quran, on the other hand the Quran confirmed to us that the prophet indeed talked and acted at least 3 times according to his own desires and faulted and was exposed by Allah and was corrected by Allah, certainly Mohammed could have never been under revelation in those three incidents at least. Then you posted another Quran verse about obeying Mohammed, but again, all prophets and messengers should be obeyed, Mohammed was not an exception, in fact Mohammed was obeying Ibrahim, and I am obeying Mohammed and Ibrahim by obeying the Quran he delivered as well what I know about Ibrahim from the Quran.

In your last paragraph, you tried to sum your allegation with a few clear cut lies:, this is what you said:

لهذا كله كانت السنة المطهرة، في مجمل أحكامها وتشريعاتها - من حيث وحوب العمل بها –
بمنزلة كتاب الله تعالى


Simply what you are saying that: from all the evidences presented by you, the purified sunnah in all its laws and rulings MUST be adhered to as being in the same position as the book of Allah

Well, sure, but only if it does not violate or contradict the book of Allah, as well it must be a talk about something that was mentioned in the book of Allah, not something that has absolutely nothing to do with His religion, like the lie of allegation that the prophet married Aysha when she was 6 years

Let me ask ya, will you allow your 6 years old daughter to marry a 50 years old man?

Or something that defame the prophet, like sleeping with his 9 or 11 wives one after the other in an hour of a day or an hour of a night and without having a bath in b between, or like the prophet reading the Quran while touching Aysha when she has the period, or like the prophet drinking wine after making sure that it was reserved properly, or like the prophet asking Allah to curse other people while he was praying, the list of non sense and contradictions is huge

Then you said about the Sunnah (the books of hadith):

فما ثبت فيها فهو ثابت بوحي من الله سبحانه، وأمر منه وتكليف:


i.e., whatever was proven from it must be a revelation from Allah and a command from Him to adhere to it

Well, how then you confirm it?, not by using the non sense man invention that is called the science of Jarh and Ta3deel, or the other invention called the science of Rijal, or the other non sense called the Science of Isnad

Ironically all the above invented science have absolutely nothing to do with science, rather every thing to do with conjectures and Ightiab

What you said above is yet another lie against Allah, something that Allah never said, don’t you know that saying things against Allah is haram in the Quran, let’s have a look in yet again another 100% Sahih hadith of Mohammed:

7:33 قل انما حرم ربي الفواحش ما ظهر منها وما بطن والاثم والبغي بغير الحق وان تشركوا بالله ما لم ينزل به سلطانا وان تقولوا علي الله ما لا تعلمون

Say: My Lord has only prohibited indecencies, those of them that are apparent as well as those that are concealed, and sin and rebellion without justice, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say against Allah what you do not know:


See how clear: ان تقولوا علي الله ما لا تعلمون قل انما حرم ربي

Certainly saying the allegation recorded by Bukhari and his likes as being divine from Allah, is saying things against Allah, the problem you have darling, that if you want to say things about Allah then you have to be 100% certain, 99% cannot be acceptable, and I can assure you that all your man made hadith can never reach 100% certainty, therefore anything in it about Allah must be dismissed, like changing His words many times making the Salat 5 a day from 50 a day, and it suppose to be that Allah never put a burden on any human except what he/she can bear, your hadith is showing us that Musa knew what Allah and Muhammed did not know, that the Ummah will not be able to handle 50 Salat a day, yet instead of going from 50 to 5 at once, the game kept going backward and forward between Musa, Mohammed and Allah, with total disrespect to Allah might and power, the matter of the fact remains intact, that there is no change to Allah words as stated by Allah so many times in the Quran, yet we see Musa is making Allah change His words through Mohammed many times, a clear cut non sense of hadith that must be dismissed.

See, all of you who lack the Quran knowledge are indulged all your life in saying things about Allah which you have no proof neither any authority, despite that 7:33 clearly tells us that it is Haram, in fact if you really understand Allah message then you should know that Iblis will always command us to say things against Allah which we have no knowledge or proof, let’s have a look :

2:168 يا ايها الناس كلوا مما في الارض حلالا طيبا ولا تتبعوا خطوات الشيطان انه لكم عدو مبين
2:169 انما يامركم بالسوء والفحشاء وان تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون

168: O people! Eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the shaitan; indeed to you, he is a clear enemy.
169: He only commands you with evil and indecency, and that you may say against Allah what you do not know.


See what Iblis commands us in addition to indecencies and evil:

ان تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون انما يامركم ولا تتبعوا خطوات الشيطان انه لكم عدو مبين


Certainly, you and the many like you, are doing just that, i.e. all of you hadith worshippers have submitted to Iblis, and consequently all of you became my enemy because I have taken Iblis as an obvious enemy, and I will continue to fight all of you viciously until one of us gives way to what suppose to be the straight path of Allah and the only truth which can only be found in His Quran. Haven’t you read this verse or what:

4:82 افلا يتدبرون القران ولو كان من عند غير الله لوجدوا فيه اختلافا كثيرا

Do they not ponder upon the Quran? And if it had been from anyone other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancy.


See, verse 4:82 is talking about the Quran, not about you man made books of hadith that you want to put them in the same level as the Book of Allah, promoting the lie of Bukhari that the Sunnah is also called the book of Allah

Now let me ask ya, is the Sunnah is also called Quran?

Well, it can’t be, therefore 4:82 in effect is telling us that your man made books of sunnah must be full of discrepancies, simply because it is not the Quran that Allah has sent, I hope that Allah gives you the power to defeat Iblis and the shirk Iblis made you to inherit.

Then finally you stated a verse from the Quran as a support of your ending statement as follow:

{وما آتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا} /الحشر: 7/.
وعليه فالسنة حجة على المسلمين


You brought in part of verse 59:7 to support your allegation that the Sunnah must be Hujjah (a must) upon the Muslims, see you are doing the typical lame excuse by the likes of you, bringing part of a verse to prove your wishful thiking and idol worshipping tendencay to idol worship Mohammed through whatever some people alleged about him, let me bring the verse in here to expose your Quran ignorance again and again:

59:7 ما افاء الله علي رسوله من اهل القري فلله وللرسول ولذي القربي واليتامي والمساكين وابن السبيل كي لا يكون دولة بين الاغنياء منكم وما اتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا واتقوا الله ان الله شديد العقاب

Whatever Allah has restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns, it is for Allah and for the Messenger, and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, so that it may not be a thing taken by turns among the rich of you, <u>and whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and from whatever he forbids you, keep back, </u> and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in retribution.


> Most hadith worshippers use the above verse trying hard to validate their lies, in the process they only continue to spew more lies, they are telling us that the verse above is about accepting those books of Sunnah, while the verse above is very clear that it was not about that, even by just looking at the verse with no Tafsir, we can sense that it is not about the Sunnah, rather a specific incident that happened during the time of Mohammed, see: Whatever Allah has restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns, it is for Allah and for the Messenger, and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, so that it may not be a thing taken by turns among the rich of you, simply the verse was revealed after the prophet and the believers won a battle against the kafirs, they ended up with a lot of kafirs possessions, the prophet needed to divide it between the believers, so Allah is saying that all what they took after winning the war should be divided between: it is for Allah and for the Messenger, and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, Allah even explained why, see: so that it may not be a thing taken by turns among the rich of you, simply it means that to prevent some already rich people of getting richer, imagine what the prophet faced at the time while dividing such booties, there is no doubt that the people conflicted between each other, sort of some were not happy from what the prophet gave them and others were not happy because the prophet did not give them from what they desired, so Allah is telling them regarding the division of war booties: and whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and from whatever he forbids you, keep back, please read the Tafsir to confirm what I just said, now with people like mister Al Amry, they remove such sentence from the whole verse and present it on its own, so it becomes general and not specific to what the verse is aimed at, on the other hand I actually agree that whatever the Messenger gives you (concerning laws), accept it, and whatever he forbids you, keep back.

Now, the hadith in Bukhari and many other books confirm the message of 59:7, the following hadith has given us an example of the prophet dividing a war booty after the battle of Khaiber, let’s have a look:

Image

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 2615&doc=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clear from the above Bukhari hadith, that Ibn Saeed Ibn Alaas was an ex kafir who killed a Muslim (Ibn Qawqal) before his Islam, when the prophet was dividing the booty after the victory of Khaiber, Abu Hurairah came to the prophet seeking a share (that should say a lot about his personality), one of the other Muslims (Ibn Saeed Ibn Alaas) objected, so Abu Hurairah quickly attacked him by telling the prophet not to give such man any share because he was the killer of Ibn Qawqal, so Ibn Saeed Ibn Alaas replied back by attacking Abu Hurairah.

The objective of the above hearsay hadith is simply to confirm that those ex Kafirs who committed crimes against Islam before their Islam, are forgiven after their Islam, and they should share the war booty with other Muslims, despite that the hadith ended with a confusing fact that they did not know if the prophet gave him a share or not, in effect the hadith is really useless because it did not tell us what we should do with the ex kafirs regarding the division of war booty.

To be honest sister, I believe the books of man made hadith are going to be a Hujjah against most Muslims, a clear Hujjah against their shirk and idol worshipping.

There will be no way that rejecting all the allegations that defame Allah, Mohammed and even all the prophets maybe a Hujjah against them, rather a Hujjah supporting their actions of rejecting all such non sense and lies about Allah and His prophets

Here you have it, from all the above, I can not see any m`erit of your allegations, rather a confused soul who really does not know what she is talking about. I will challenge you any where to refute me, even in Egypt and in front of anyone you wish, and you can have the support of all Al Mushrikoon combined behind you, it will still not be enough for me, I will chase all of you anywhere with a vengeance until all the young Muslims realize the great danger you and the likes of you are putting them through, the war has only started.

Finally, those 25 pages in reply to your half a page thread on Face book, will be posted on my web site http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?n ... iewtopic&p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And it will be posted on http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; site http://www.forum09.faithfreedom.org/vie ... =21&t=1373" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , an anti Islam web site that uses the hadith spewed by the Muslims like you to attack Allah, the prophet, Islam, the Muslims and the Quran. Just to show them that the time of the people like you is near inshaallah

My reply will also be posted on my notes on facebook and is public for all to read http://www.facebook.com/note.php?create ... 5833528086" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I honestly believe that I proved my case regarding my allegation that you and the likes of you including many of the dearest of my family members, are Mushrikoon, however if you really think that I am a Kafir, do not be shy of telling me, I won’t be offended, please present your case but you need to use the Quran ONLY against me, as I used the Hadith against you.

Any hadith that you will bring to prove your allegation regarding the hadith will be dismissed until you reply to all the a hadith I presented, you also need to reply to every Quran verse that I presented as I replied to every Quran verse you presented

One thing I might have to say, sorry for my aggression, but again, I consider myself in a war and I am fighting the most dangerous enemy ever, the enemy within

Salam and may Allah guidance be upon those who deserve to be guided

sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by sword_of_truth »

Heroic stand by Ahmed Bahgat against the evil Hadith. We really must forgive him for the shortcomings of his position. By muslim standards, he is doing a great job. It makes me feel very sorry that I still have to debunk Islam and not just the Hadith (wife-beating, hand-cutting, flogging for adultery). Still, in some sense, if they have the good sense to reject the Hadith, I think that's good enough for me. Maybe if traditional Islam is brought down, we can raise our standards, then.

There's nothing wrong with using Hadith to refute Hadith. That's what we do at FFI. I don't necessarily assume that Hadith are 100% true. I just start with that assumption and see the trouble that that leads to. Reductio ad absurdium. If you ask me whether the Hadith are ACTUALLY true, I'm not sure. There are some fanciful tales in the Hadith, so I definitely don't trust them too much. But then, there's no smoke without a fire, so I think Muhammed can't get off the hook just because the Hadiths are not 100% reliable. But I always assume that the Hadith are true for the sake of argument, until enough muslims start doubting them because that is the main form of Islam I am arguing against. Anyway, the overall message of the Hadith is that Muhammed's followers wrote a bunch of bad stuff about him. It's just one more reason not to believe. One more tall claim to have to swallow that Muhammed was actually innocent and was only being slandered by the massive body of Hadith, written by admiring followers, accepted for hundreds of years by virtually all muslims, and so on. It's turning hundreds of years of tradition on its head. Not to mention that Allah allowed it to happen and threw in even more difficulties for people to believe, along with his threats of hell. Hard to swallow, rationally, but I wish the Quran-oriented muslims luck.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy

antineoETC
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by antineoETC »

sword_of_truth wrote: I wish the Quran-oriented muslims luck.
The trouble is the "Quran -oriented" Muslims are nothing of the sort. They are deceivers out to trick unwary potential "reverts" into Islam on the false premise that the Koran alone is peaceful coexistence and tolerance on the basis of genuine equality (although I think AB has been deceiving so long he has half come to believe his own deceits). However this is not so. For instance, the standard penalty for apostasy is clearly deducable from the Koran alone:

O Prophet! strive hard [perform violent jihad] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites...They swear by Allah that they said nothing, yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Islam..." (9:73-74)

if they [hypocrites] turn back [ie openly apostatize] then take them and kill them wherever ye find them (4:89)

I am of course ready for any claims by Muslims that I have taken the above "out of context".
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

Pragmatist
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Pragmatist »

AhmedBahgat wrote:*Edit*

Comment will be reposted below after fixing a few erros
Must have been quoting from the Krap Kran then if they are errors. Tell me did anyone at all bother reading all that guff and bluster that our resident Mohammedan clown AB just posted. I don't think so. He does it just to fuel his own ego and arrogance in the vain hope that he can overwhelm critics by volume alone. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.

User avatar
Akshay
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Akshay »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
antineoETC wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:See how the prophet warned the people against talking way too much about him: اياكم و كثرة الحديث عني , Iyakum Wa Kuthrat Al Hadith Anny, i.e. Be warned of talking TOO MUCH about me
A Question AB: What is the primary source of this story of your prophet warning people against talking too much about him? I cannot find it in al-Qur'an.
See, soon after the prophet death, his wife Aysha, and

The Battle of Bassorah, Battle of the Camel, or Battle of Jamal was a battle that took place at Basrah, Iraq, in year 656 between forces allied to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (Mohammed’s cousin and son-in-law, Rightly Guided Caliph and Commander of the Faithful) and forces allied to Aysha (widow of Muhammad, and called the Mother of the Faithful) who wanted justice on the perpetrators of the assassination of the previous caliph Uthman. At least 5000 Muslims were killed by Muslims.
Again AB. What is the primary source of the above tale concerning a battle of a camel that took place at Basrah, Iraq? It is likewise mentioned nowhere in al-Qur'an. Neither are these Ali Ibn Abi Talib and Ayesha who you respectively call "Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law/Rightly Guide Caliph" and "Mother of the faithful"/"Widow of Muhammad". What is the primary source that refers to these characters and the titles you give to them?
Dismissed
Ahmed caught :roflmao:

Yo Baggy, I didn't see you dismiss Khalil before running from "that" thread :roflmao:

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2199
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Centaur »

Lets have look at Hadith Koran(thnx to thunderbolt)
I think this a way of getting your followers to die for you, so that you dont need to do anything
The X-RATED PARADISE OF ISLAM:

In this article is described the Islamic Paradise or Jannat which was invented by Prophet Mohammed to bribe the Arabs into committing hideous crimes by promising them materialistic things which they couldn't obtain in the harsh desert. The paradise contains six important items: beautiful virgins, young boys, water, wine, fruits and wealth.

To prove the point quotations have taken from the Koran and from the Haddiths.

VIRGINS (HOURIS):

Mohammed knew that sex would sell very well among the group of his lecherous followers who were motivated to fight battles by the promise of sex slaves and booty. By constantly emphasizing to his followers that they would get untouched virgins in Paradise, Mohammed is clearly expressing his "high" opinion of the institution of marriage and his fairness to women. Once the followers go to heaven, they can conveniently ditch their wives for the fresher and more pleasurable sexual encounters with 'Houris' (beautiful virgins). Not only that, the poor wives who gave up their virginity for the pleasure of their husbands do not get even one Male Sex Bomb. But wait, Allah is all merciful! He gives the wives the rare honour of watching their husbands deflower those 72 Houris (virgins) and 28 young pre-pubescent boys.

OR: are the Houris for men and the Boys for women?

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 78:31
As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48
...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55
...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20
...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them...

Koran 55:56-57
In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40
...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand.. "

Koran 55:70-77
"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before..

complementing Haddith not contraadicting:

In the Haddiths, Mohammed goes one step further and expands the promise of virgins to include a free sex market where there is no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women and young boys are on display as if in a fruit market where you can choose the desired ripeness.

Quote from Hadiths

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34
Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

YOUNG BOYS (GILMANS)

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.
OR: are these boys for the pleasures of women as reward and to be equal to men in what rewards they have in Paradise?

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 52:24
Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

This way the Muslim Paradise will show that there is equality between men and women in the afterlife.

repetitive??
repeating about sex in paradise hundred times
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat gives some face book link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ... 196&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and writes some rubbish
My name is Ahmed Bahgat, an Egyptian like you, but I live in Australia, however I speak fluent Arabic, I am 43 years old, and have been reading your Facebook thread that you named SAYINGS OF MUHAMMAD (saw)
what is that nonsense dear Ahmed?? My age 43 years and I am living in Australia.. do you need to write that nonsense?? ..lol....... what are you playing a dating game with those girls and ladies at http://www.facebook.com/people/Yara-Koura/648808277" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?? ...lol..

YOU STUPID., if you want to question Hadith.. don't go to the kid splace Go here and write .. Tell them "that Hadith is FULL OF POOP"

Image

Read this pdf file carefully http://www.ihsanetwork.org/sunnapro_en_WEB.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; specially the links at the end and Click the picture go to this link http://www.ihsanetwork.org/ihsan-home1.asp?lang=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and write to them dummy., You & your silly letter to a woman in that face book., dummy ...

with best wishes lol...
yeezevee

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:AhmedBahgat gives some face book link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ... 196&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and writes some rubbish
My name is Ahmed Bahgat, an Egyptian like you, but I live in Australia, however I speak fluent Arabic, I am 43 years old, and have been reading your Facebook thread that you named SAYINGS OF MUHAMMAD (saw)
what is that nonsense dear Ahmed?? My age 43 years and I am living in Australia.. do you need to write that nonsense?? ..lol....... what are you playing a dating game with those girls and ladies at http://www.facebook.com/people/Yara-Koura/648808277" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?? ...lol..

YOU STUPID., if you want to question Hadith.. don't go to the kid splace Go here and write .. Tell them "that Hadith is FULL OF POOP"

Image

Read this pdf file carefully http://www.ihsanetwork.org/sunnapro_en_WEB.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; specially the links at the end and Click the picture go to this link http://www.ihsanetwork.org/ihsan-home1.asp?lang=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and write to them dummy., You & your silly letter to a woman in that face book., dummy ...

with best wishes lol...
yeezevee

That's right punk, I am playing a dating game and I CCed my wife a copy

piss off, punk

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by yeezevee »

That's right punk, I am playing a dating game and I CCed my wife a copy

piss off, punk
.. Good .. good.,. learn to write letters., and don't start with .. I am 43.. I am 17 ..I am in oz out back.., And I should say again, as I said before., that you are lucky to have a wonderful better half like that. BE GOOD., Other wise junkie like you would have been in Muslim hood... the brother hood of Egypt..,

Take care...
yeezevee

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Why do not you tell everyone if you believe what Bukhari promoted about the prophet that he married Aysha when she was 6 years old?

If Bukhari had a single cell of brain, he should have realized that such hadith is nothing but a lie, the facts from the books of man made sirah is clear as light:

1) Asmaa Bin Abi Bakr died on year 73 H at the age of 100
2) Aysha was 10 years younger that Asmaa
3) Mohammed married Aysha 2 years before Hijrah
4) Asmaa was 25 years old, 2 years before Hijrah
5) Because Aysha who was 10 years younger than Asmaa, she must have been15 years old, two years before Hijrah
6) i.e. Aysha was 15 years old when Mohammed married her


See, Bukhari did not have a single cell of brain, likewise all his followers and admirers.

SO NOW!!! Ahmed realised how WRONG it is for a grown man to have sex with a 9 year old girl. :rock:

So what to do now?

Help muhammad by slamming the hadiths that said Aisha was 6 years old when Muhammad married her and 9 years old when he bonked her.

The Proof? Use another hadith...... ???!!! what the............... :nono:

Storyteller, how about showing us WHERE in the quran did it say Aisha was 15 years old (points 1 - 6)?

HEY!!!! WAIT A MINUTE.......... DIDN"T YOU DENY THE EXISTENCE OF AISHA????

So now she really existed?

:roflmao:

dumb
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the filthiest inmates in my CCCLDFFI prison:
piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Why do not you tell everyone if you believe what Bukhari promoted about the prophet that he married Aysha when she was 6 years old?

If Bukhari had a single cell of brain, he should have realized that such hadith is nothing but a lie, the facts from the books of man made sirah is clear as light:

1) Asmaa Bin Abi Bakr died on year 73 H at the age of 100
2) Aysha was 10 years younger that Asmaa
3) Mohammed married Aysha 2 years before Hijrah
4) Asmaa was 25 years old, 2 years before Hijrah
5) Because Aysha who was 10 years younger than Asmaa, she must have been15 years old, two years before Hijrah
6) i.e. Aysha was 15 years old when Mohammed married her


See, Bukhari did not have a single cell of brain, likewise all his followers and admirers.

SO NOW!!! Ahmed realised how WRONG it is for a grown man to have sex with a 9 year old girl. :rock:

So what to do now?

Help muhammad by slamming the hadiths that said Aisha was 6 years old when Muhammad married her and 9 years old when he bonked her.

The Proof? Use another hadith...... ???!!! what the............... :nono:

Storyteller, how about showing us WHERE in the quran did it say Aisha was 15 years old (points 1 - 6)?

HEY!!!! WAIT A MINUTE.......... DIDN"T YOU DENY THE EXISTENCE OF AISHA????

So now she really existed?

:roflmao:

dumb

Look at the filthy uncircumcised punk in action

look filthy, and I am still denying her existance you fool, I was only cornering a confused Muslim, to uppercut her, and I successfuly done that

Finally, I never talked about having sex with a 9 years old you manipulated filthy manipulator, I only talked about MARRYING a 6 years old child, you blind

Back to your cell, filthy
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cassie
Posts: 2523
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Cassie »

ahmed bahgat wrote:If Bukhari had a single cell of brain, he should have realized that such hadith is nothing but a lie, the facts from the books of man made sirah is clear as light:

1) Asmaa Bin Abi Bakr died on year 73 H at the age of 100
2) Aysha was 10 years younger that Asmaa
3) Mohammed married Aysha 2 years before Hijrah
4) Asmaa was 25 years old, 2 years before Hijrah
5) Because Aysha who was 10 years younger than Asmaa, she must have been15 years old, two years before Hijrah
6) i.e. Aysha was 15 years old when Mohammed married her

See, Bukhari did not have a single cell of brain, likewise all his followers and admirers.
Where did you get these facts, Ahmed?

ahmed bahgat wrote:I only talked about MARRYING a 6 years old child
Even marrying a 6 year old child is wrong. She should be out enjoying her childhood and then meeting a young man of her own age when she's an adult. Do you even know how young a 6 year old child is? That's a child just entering primary school. Shame on you, ahmed.

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:look filthy, and I am still denying her existance you fool, I was only cornering a confused Muslim, to uppercut her, and I successfuly done that

Finally, I never talked about having sex with a 9 years old you manipulated filthy manipulator, I only talked about MARRYING a 6 years old child, you blind

Back to your cell, filthy
marriage = sex , you moron.

So you 'uppercut' her not by telling her that Aisha never existed but by SOMEHOW figuring out the exact age of a non-existent Aisha?

:roflmao:


dumb
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Post Reply