Islamic insanity

Post by pr126 »

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

manfred

Re: Islamic insanity

Post by manfred »

:clap:

Priceless!!

BTW I remember this guy...he gave a reasonably coherent talk on the death of Mohammed too. And to undo it all he comes up with the craziest thing I have heard for years...

A must watch... hilarious!
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum

Post by sum »

This is yet more proof, as if it was needed, that Islam destroys the mind. The brain is damaged beyond repair.

Do Shiites actually accept and believe this total nonsense?

sum

manfred

Post by manfred »

sum wrote:This is yet more proof, as if it was needed, that Islam destroys the mind. The brain is damaged beyond repair.

Do Shiites actually accept and believe this total nonsense?

sum

The whole thing makes no sense at all, even if taken as a complete system...

He says Shiah cannot catch this disease and yet in the the most Shi'ite country, Iran, homosexuals are executed regularly. So, if this is some kind of disease why do they get executed? Why not cured or at least cared for? I don't expect a death sentence for catching a cold.... If Shi'ites are immune, then why are there even laws about homosexuality in Iran?

I really would like to hear a Shi'ite take on this, but I am not sure we have any Shi'ites here, which is a pity... Any Muslims, does this make sense to you?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

StrongLove

Post by StrongLove »

If you base an entire ( I hesitate to call it) school of though, a society & a way of life on such a patently mental ill ideology, this is what you get.

It's difficult to conceive of people who were themselves mentally deranged enough to see muhammad's words & actions as holy in the first place. At least they had the excuse of being the very picture of ignorant savages. But many muslims today have no excuse for being ignorant of muhammad's evil actions.

Then again, neither do Westerners.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

Well compared to this:

judaism is evil and deranged, and orders rabbis to perform fellatio on newborns.