Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:04 am                    >>Main Site<<

amazing, the ancient bible found in turkey

His life, his examples and his psychology

amazing, the ancient bible found in turkey

Postby uncung » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 am

Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey
Vatican 'wants to see' 1,500-year-old ancient script
Has been hidden by Turkish state for 12 years
Handwritten in gold-lettered Aramaic
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 5:14 PM on 24th February 2012

A secret Bible in which Jesus is believed to predict the coming of the Prophet Muhammad to Earth has sparked serious interest from the Vatican.

Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.

The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.

Secret Bible: The 1,500-year-old tome was is said to contain Jesus' early teachings and his prediction of the Prophet's coming

Ancient: The leather-bound text, written on animal hide, was discovered by Turkish police during an anti-smuggling operation in 2000

The leather-bound text, written on animal hide, was discovered by Turkish police during an anti-smuggling operation in 2000.

It was closely guarded until 2010, when it was finally handed over to the Ankara Ethnography Museum, and will soon be put back on public display following a minor restoration.

A photocopy of a single page from the handwritten ancient manuscript is thought to be worth £1.5million.

More...
Being Christian DOESN'T give you the right to be off work on Sundays: Devout care worker loses tribunal
Christian pastor sentenced to death in Iran for refusing to renounce his faith could be hanged 'at any time without warning'
'I can't be sure God DOES NOT exist': World's most notorious atheist Richard Dawkins admits he is in fact agnostic
Turkish culture and tourism minister Ertugrul Gunay said the book could be an authentic version of the Gospel, which was suppressed by the Christian Church for its strong parallels with the Islamic view of Jesus.

He also said the Vatican had made an official request to see the scripture - a controversial text which Muslims claim is an addition to the original gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.

In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel treats Jesus as a human being and not a God.

Serious interest: The Vatican, under Pope Benedict XVI, is said to want to see the recently re-discovered Bible

Historic: The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome is penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language

It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.

In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called? Muhammad is his blessed name'.

WHO WAS ST BARNABAS?
Born in Cyprus as Joseph, Barnabas was an Early Christian later named an apostle.

His story appears in the Acts of the Apostles, and Paul mentions him in some of his epistles.

The date, place, and circumstances of his death are historically unverifiable.

But Christian tradition states that he was martyred at Salamis, Cyprus.

He is traditionally identified as the founder of the Cypriot Church, with his feast day on June 11.

And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab.

Despite the interest in the newly re-discovered book, some believe it is a fake and only dates back to the 16th century.

The oldest copies of the book date back to that time, and are written in Spanish and Italian.

Protestant pastor İhsan Özbek said it was unlikely to be authentic.

This is because St Barnabas lived in the first century and was one of the Apostles of Jesus, in contrast to this version which is said to come from the fifth or sixth century.

He told the Today Zaman newspaper: 'The copy in Ankara might have been written by one of the followers of St Barnabas.

'Since there is around 500 years in between St Barnabas and the writing of the Bible copy, Muslims may be disappointed to see that this copy does not include things they would like to see.

'It might have no relation with the content of the Gospel of Barnabas.'

Theology professor Ömer Faruk Harman said a scientific scan of the bible may be the only way to reveal how old it really is.
uncung

Re: amazing, the ancient bible found in turkey

Postby yeezevee » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 pm

uncung wrote:Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey
Vatican 'wants to see' 1,500-year-old ancient script
Has been hidden by Turkish state for 12 years
Handwritten in gold-lettered Aramaic
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 5:14 PM on 24th February 2012

A secret Bible in which Jesus is believed to predict the coming of the Prophet Muhammad to Earth has sparked serious interest from the Vatican.

Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.

The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.

Secret Bible: The 1,500-year-old tome was is said to contain Jesus' early teachings and his prediction of the Prophet's come....
Hmmm

yes..yes... £14million pound Bible and TURKEY....

First of all There was NO Turkey at that time and all the way to 1923.. The history of the Turks begins with the migration of Oghuz Turks into Anatolia in the context of the larger Turkic expansion, forming the Seljuq Empire in the 11th century AD. And then you have the Ottoman Empire's Following World War I in which Turkey was defeated, most of Anatolia and Eastern Thrace was occupied by the Allied powers including the capital city Istanbul. In order to resist the occupation, a cadre of young military officers formed a government in Ankara. The elected leader of the Ankara Government, Mustafa Kemal organized a successful war of independence against the Allied powers. After the liberation of Anatolia and the Eastern Thrace, the Republic of Turkey was established in 1923 with capital city Ankara..,

Turks are Most intelligent BRAINLESS FOOLS that are still in Islam similar to Persians ., Any ways that old bible if all that is real on that it should go to Armenians not to Muslim Turks.. ., Once you become a brain washed brain dead Muslim, everything and anything that is made on this earth and in this world belongs to Muslims.. That link I gave above on that bible says
A photocopy of a single page from the handwritten ancient manuscript is thought to be worth £1.5million.
well if single page of that bible in XEROXED form cost £1.5million pounds Imagine the cost of that 2000 xeroxed pages... Good.. Turks make money.. and the money should be given to Saudi Arabia to spread Islam and tell the world The name " Muhammad" was mentioned in it..

But what is the big deal about it?? The Semitic meaning of the word "Muhammad" is "The most praised on or Praise Worthy"., That means any person could be called with that word.. You have to realize here, Just because the word "Muhammad" is there in it doesn't mean it is talking about Prophet of Islam "Muhammad Ibn `Abd Allāh Ibn `Abd al-Muttalib"(PBUH, SODOM, sa.ra.da. Ph.D Islam).

Only fools and brain washed brain dead Muslims conclude that way..

with best wishes
yeezevee
yeezevee

Postby darth » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Only islam requires external texts to authenticate their "prophet". This is because mo cannot be authenticated as a "prophet" based on his actions or words alone. Quite the opposite as his actions only prove him to be a scoundrel. This is unlike Christ or Buddha or zoroaster. Each of these men are authenticated by their words and deeds alone.
darth

Postby piscohot » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 am

Jesus Foresaw Prophet Mohammad's Arrival in Old Bible Found in Turkey

and my prediction is that muslims will have a field day with this news until once again they are proven to be either making up their own conclusions or simply lying again.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
piscohot

Postby marduk » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 pm

This Gospel of Barnabas is a corrupted text frequently used by Muslims to try to confirm the Quran.

The Gospel of Barnabas is a book depicting the life of Jesus, and claiming to be by Jesus' disciple Barnabas, who in this work is one of the twelve apostles. Two manuscripts are known to have existed, both dated to the late 16th century and written respectively in Italian and in Spanish—although the Spanish manuscript is now lost, its text surviving only in a partial 18th-century transcript. Barnabas is about the same length as the four Canonical gospels put together (the Italian manuscript has 222 chapters), with the bulk being devoted to an account of Jesus' ministry, much of it harmonized from accounts also found in the canonical gospels. In some key respects, it conforms to the Islamic interpretation of Christian origins and contradicts the New Testament teachings of Christianity.

This Gospel is considered by the majority of academics, including Christians and some Muslims (such as Abbas el-Akkad) to be late and pseudepigraphical;[1] however, some academics suggest that it may contain some remnants of an earlier apocryphal work (perhaps Gnostic[2], Ebionite[3] or Diatessaronic[4]), edited to conform to Islam. Some Muslims consider the surviving versions as transmitting a suppressed apostolic original. Some Islamic organizations cite it in support of the Islamic view of Jesus.

This work should not be confused with the surviving Epistle of Barnabas, nor with the surviving Acts of Barnabas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas

This from the real Gospel of Barnabas, confirming that the Gospel of Jesus came directly from Gabriel, who got it from God. Obviously, no need to deliver a second such book to anyone else later, when this Jesus guy had been announced even before he was born, by Gabriel himself. No angels announce the coming of Muhammad, because he was born a full-on pagan and stayed that way most of his life. God didn't have a problem with that, oddly. Guess he doesn't really mind paganism as much as he lets on.

10. Jesus, at the age of thirty years, on Mount Olives, miraculously receiveth the gospel from the angel Gabriel.

Jesus having come to the age of thirty years, as he himself said unto me, went up to Mount Olives with his mother to gather olives. Then at midday as he was praying, when he came to these words: 'Lord, with mercy...,' he was surrounded by an exceeding bright light and by an infinite multitude of angels, who were saying: 'Blessed be God.' The angel Gabriel presented to him as it were a shining mirror, a book, which descended into the heart of Jesus, in which he had knowledge of what God hath done and what hath said and what God willeth insomuch that everything was laid bare and open to him; as he said unto me: 'Believe, Barnabas, that I know every prophet with every prophecy, insomuch that whatever I say the whole hath come forth from that book.'

Jesus, having received this vision, and knowing that he was a prophet sent to the house of Israel, revealed all to Mary his mother, telling her that he needs must suffer great persecution for the honour of God, and that he could not any longer abide with her to serve her. Whereupon, having heard this, Mary answered: 'Son, ere thou wast born all was announced to me; wherefore blessed be the holy name of God.' Jesus departed therefore that day from his mother to attend to his prophetic office.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar010.htm

This part, from chapter 13, shows us that this book was actually written or altered by Muslims;

The angel Gabriel answered: 'Arise, Jesus, and remember Abraham, who being willing to make sacrifice to God of his only-begotten son Ishmael, to fulfill the word of God, and the knife not being able to cut his son, at my word offered in sacrifice a sheep. Even so therefore shalt thou do, O Jesus, servant of God.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar013.htm

Here it says it was Judas who was crucified;

when day was come he descended from the mountain, and chose twelve, whom he called apostles, among whom is Judas, who was slain upon the cross.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar014.htm

Here it says that God has no sons and that a greater prophet than Jesus is coming later. Obviously written by Muslims, or else Muhammad found an early version of this Gospel and used it for making the Quran;

Jesus answered: 'Philip, God is a good without which there is naught good; God is a being without which there is naught that is; God is a life without which there is naught that liveth; so great that he filleth all and is everywhere. He alone hath no equal. He hath had no beginning, nor will he ever have an end, but to everything hath he given a beginning and to everything shall he give an end. He hath no father nor mother; he hath no sons, nor brethren, nor companions. And because God hath no body, therefore he eateth not, sleepeth not, dieth not, walketh not, moveth not, but abideth eternally without human similitude, for that he is incorporeal, uncompounded, immaterial, of the most simple substance. He is so good that he loveth goodness only; he is so just that when he punisheth or pardoneth it cannot be gainsaid. In short, I say unto thee, Philip, that here on earth thou canst not see him nor know him perfectly; but in his kingdom thou shalt see him for ever: wherein consisteth all our happiness and glory.'

Philip answered: 'Master, what sayest thou? It is surely written in Isaiah that God is our father; how, then, hath he no sons?'

Jesus answered: 'There are written in the prophets many parables, wherefore thou oughtest not to attend to the letter, but to the sense. For all the prophets, that are one hundred and forty-four thousand, whom God hath sent into the world, have spoken darkly. But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God.' And having said this, Jesus sighed and said: 'Have mercy on Israel, O Lord God and look with pity upon Abraham and upon his seed, in order that they may serve thee with truth of heart.

His disciples answered: 'So be it, O Lord our God!'
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar017.htm

Jesus says he was only sent to the Jews, and calls non-Jews "dogs".

Jesus answered: 'I am not sent but unto the people of Israel.' Then the woman, with her sons, went before Jesus, weeping and saying: 'O son of David, have mercy on me!' Jesus answered: 'It is not good to take the bread from the children's hands and give it to the dogs.' And this said Jesus by reason of their uncleanness, because they were of the uncircumcised people...
...The disciples questioned Jesus on that day, saying: 'O master, why didst thou make such answer to the woman, saying that they were dogs?'

Jesus answered: 'Verily I say unto you that a dog is better than an uncircumcised man.' Then were the disciples sorrowful, saying: 'Hard are these words, and who shall be able to receive them?'

Jesus answered: 'If ye consider, O foolish ones, what the dog doth, that hath no reason, for the service of his master, ye will find my saying to be true. Tell me, doth the dog guard the house of his master, and expose his life against the robber? Yea, assuredly. But what receiveth he? Many blows and injuries with little bread, and he always showeth to his master a joyful countenance. Is this true?'

'True it is, O master,' answered the disciples.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar021.htm http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar022.htm

Curiously, Jesus can't answer the age old question;

Then said the disciples: 'Tell us, O master, for what reason man must needs be circumcised?"

Jesus answered: 'Let it suffice you that God hath commanded it to Abraham, saying: "Abraham, circumcise thy foreskin and that of all thy house, for this is a covenant between me and thee for ever."'
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar022.htm

Jesus continues, confirming that nobody who doesn't have the freakish body modification done can ever enter paradise;

And having said this, Jesus sat nigh unto the mountain which they looked upon. And his disciples came to his side to listen to his words. Then said Jesus: 'Adam the first man having eaten, by fraud of Satan, the food forbidden of God in paradise, his flesh rebelled against the spirit; whereupon he swore, saying: "By God, I will cut thee!" And having broken a piece of rock, he seized his flesh to cut it with the sharp edge of the stone: whereupon he was rebuked by the angel Gabriel. And he answered: "I have sworn by God to cut it; I will never be a liar!"

'Then the angel showed him the superfluity of his flesh, and that he cut off. And hence, just as every man taketh flesh for the flesh of Adam, so is he bound to observe in his sons, and from generation to generation came down the obligation of circumcision. But in the time of Abraham there were but few circumcised upon the earth, because that idolatry was multiplied upon the earth. Whereupon God told to Abraham the fact concerning circumcision, and made this covenant, saying: "The soul that shall not have his flesh circumcised, I will scatter him from among my people for ever...
...The disciples trembled with fear at these words of Jesus, for with vehemence of spirit he spake. Then said Jesus: 'Leave fear to him that hath not circumcised his foreskin, for he is deprived of paradise."
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/gbar023.htm

Good thing the Egyptians practiced circumcision. They were then under God's protection, even though he didn't like them.
marduk

Postby Luke Montgomery » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Yes, maybe it is amazing. Maybe it is true, but I have my doubts, especially given the fact that Turkey has blocked access to the "Da Vinci Code" novel by US author Luke Montgomery which addresses the whole conspiracy. Journalists inside the country have confirmed that the site is blocked. Read about it here...
Luke Montgomery

Postby piscohot » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 am

For all the prophets, that are one hundred and forty-four thousand, whom God hath sent into the world, have spoken darkly. But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God.'

any good muslim will know that this book had been corrupted because Allah sent only 124,000 prophets.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
piscohot

Postby paxi christi » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:07 am

From Bishop Joseph Goebbels D.D.

I am writing on behalf of the Church of Adolf Hitler (pbuh), formerly known as the Nazi Party.

Having decided to transform ourselves into a religion, we have abandoned all worldly ambitions, and intend to concentrate on our higher spiritual objectives of non-violent global conquest, compassionate enslavement of inferior peoples, and peaceful extermination of the Jews.

Since we are now a religion rather than a political movement, we demand the following rights and privileges appropriate to our new identity:

- An end to Naziphobia in the media, especially war films showing the Nazis in a bad light.

- Tax exemption for all places of worship including airfields, munitions factories, extermination camps etc.

- Destruction of all blasphemous cartoons of Adolf Hitler(pbuh) produced in the Second World War.

- An apology from the British government for the campaign of Naziphobia waged by Winston Churchill, and the hurt feelings inflicted on the Afrika Korps at El Alamein by the Naziphobic bigot Montgomery.

- An apology from the American government for the insensitivity by the raging Naziphobe Eisenhower in failing to forewarn Nazi community leaders of the D-Day landings, which caused much distress among the peaceloving Nazis holidaying in Northern France.

- Burning 'Mein Kampf' must become a hate crime punishable by hanging with piano wire.

- Application of our parallel legal system known as 'The Gestapo' must be enforced in so-called 'democratic' countries.

- We demand affirmative action, in the interests of community cohesion, to promote Nazis to high positions in the security services.

- We demand government funding for the expansion of our youth activities, which play a vital role in keeping the younger generation out of trouble, and concentrate their minds on wholesome activities such as rallies, processions, camps, pogroms etc.

- The occasional Blitzkrieg invasions of sovereign states must not be portrayed in the media as being typical of Nazis as a whole, since this leads to Naziphobia. Rather they must be shown to be the work of a tiny minority of extremists who have hijacked a peaceful spiritual movement.

Peace in our time and Heil Hitler!
- Bishop Joseph Goebbels

.... Well, obviously nobody would be stupid enough to be deceived by such claims. This is an aggressive, militaristic, murderous, supremacist, genocidal ideology that worships a ruthless power-crazed megalomaniac, trying to pass itself off as a religion.

And they have the nerve to demand that since they are a religious movement, all criticism should be silenced, and public funds made available to aid the spread of their violent criminal activities.

This sort of thing could never happen even in your worst nightmares.

or could it??

would it come from the same people in turkey who helped this nazi cult i wonder...............
paxi christi

Postby marduk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm

How do you differentiate between a religion and an ideology?

The smugly religious often claim that a ‘godless’ society would never work, often pointing to those they like to claim were atheist societies: namely communism and fascism, and claiming the ‘godlessness’ of those societies was a major – if not the major - reason for their ultimate downfall. However, anything beyond a cursory glance at those societies, at any totalitarian society, shows just how much such ideologies have in common with religions. In fact, seeing them as forms of religion is often the only way that such ideologies and the societies they create can seem to make any sense.

Such societies seem to descend into a form of hero worship: Hitler, Mao, Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim il-Sung et al, where these leaders acquire a semi-divine or even divine status. All these becoming like gods, or like such divine figures as Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, and so on and so forth, all with a hagiography industry that makes the New Testament look amateurish in comparison.

Of course, they have their divine texts too, Das Kapital, Mein Kampf of course, but much more than that. Hitler also had a creation myth about the Aryan race, and, of course, they all promise the faithful they will one day enter paradise as long as they continue to believe.

Believe they must too, for - just like religions - ideologies can countenance no heresy. Thoughtcrime is ideological heresy, just as heresy is religious thoughtcrime. What, after all, is the difference between a show trial and an inquisition? Both are concerned with rooting out heresies before they can take hold of the popular consciousness.

Religions and ideologies both take arms against science, rationality and reason, and both for the same reason. They cannot co-exist with science, rationality and reason because of their use of the disinterred method of searching for the truth, which dismisses the revealed truths of both religion and ideology as fundamentally unsound.

Science, reason and rationality want to fit their truths to the shape of the universe. Ideologies and religions want to bend the universe to fit their preconceptions. This explains why fundamentalists of both religion and politics always seem to end up declaring wars on the modern world and want to turn back either to earlier more religious times (often just as much a myth as the rest of their religion) or to turn the clock back to some political Year Zero.

http://atangledrope.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... or-is.html

My theory is that it's a religion when the only thing involved is worshiping a god of some sort. Anything that involves a supposed god or spokesperson thereof issuing directives for daily activities is a "religious ideology", in my opinion. With the Nazis it was the Vril Society. Hitler and the other Nazi officials believed in a fairy tale, much like the Arabs. This error in judgment caused them to do crazy things which led to their own destruction. Word to the wise.
marduk

Postby Ghaith » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 am

According to http://en.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleNO=15833 its worth 22 million $.

Pope Benedict XVI has reportedly requested to see the book. Mashallah.
Ghaith

Postby Cassie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 pm

The main site says it's written in modern, not classical, Assyrian, which makes it highly suspect that it is 1,500 years old. In fact, the writing says it was written in 1500 AD, which is 8 or 9 centuries after Muhammad died. It is not very difficult to make an ex-post 'prediction', is it?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/features/ne ... ropaganda/
Cassie

Postby Ghaith » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:24 pm

@Cassie

http://www.faithfreedom.org/features/news/the-1500-year-old-bible-and-muslim-propaganda/

The said Bible was reported to have been hidden by Turkish state for the past 12 years and was said to contain a 1,500 year old script written in the native Aramaic which was a language spoken by Jesus back then.[/quote]
http://thewall.co.uk/topics/21592-secre ... -in-turkey
Last edited by Ghaith on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghaith

Postby Cassie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 pm

We know that it is SAID by Muslims that the book was written in native Aramaic. But when people looked at it, they found that it was written in Modern, not classical, Aramaic.

It also says that it was written in the year of our lord 1500. That's by people who can actually read the writing, according to the article in the main site.

We know Muslims lie. People have busted yet another Muslim lie by reading the book. See the evidence in the main site.
Cassie

Postby Ghaith » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Cassie wrote:We know that it is SAID by Muslims that it is written in native Aramaic. But when people looked at it, they found that it was written in Modern, not classical, Aramaic.

It also says that it was written in the year of our lord 1500. That's by people who can actually read the writing, according to the article in the main site.

We know Muslims lie. People have busted yet another Muslim lie by reading the book. See the evidence in the main site.

Sources that can back your facts?

faithfreedom is not valid as we all know it anti-islamic.
Ghaith

Postby Cassie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Of course FFI is anti-Islamic. We're anti-evil. That does not mean you can negate what it says. You're using a logical fallacy called an ad hominem.

This site is also FFI, so don't come here and tell us we're anti-Islamic. We know we're anti-Islamic, and we're also truthful. Unlike Muslims who lie in the cause of their religion all the time. We don't lie because we don't need to

But see this hoax -busting site, unaffiliated with FFI. http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/ho ... lia-13182/

The guy is an Oxford University scholar who can actually read the text. http://timothymichaellaw.com/2012/02/24 ... in-turkey/
Cassie

Postby Ghaith » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Cassie wrote:Of course FFI is anti-Islamic. We're anti-evil. That does not mean you can negate what it says. You're using a logical fallacy called an ad hominem.

This site is also FFI, so don't come here and tell us we're anti-Islamic. We know we're anti-Islamic, and we're also truthful. Unlike Muslims who lie in the cause of their religion all the time. We don't lie because we don't need to

But see this hoax -busting site, unaffiliated with FFI. http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/ho ... lia-13182/

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it doesnt differ, they do not got any sources. And could be lying just as FFI Untill this issue get exposed Officaly we will leave thise case.

Dont forget Muhammad is mentioned in the biblle.

Genesis 21:13
Genesis 12:2-3
Genesis 17:4

"MUHAMMAD:
The Prophet Like Unto Moses

Long time after Abraham, God's promise to send the long-awaited Messenger was repeated this time in Moses' words.
In Deuteronomy 18:18, Moses spoke of the prophet to be sent by God who is:

1) From among the Israelite's "brethren", a reference to their Ishmaelite cousins as Ishmael was the other son of Abraham who was explicitly promised to become a "great nation".

2) A prophet like unto Moses. There were hardly any two prophets ,who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad. Both were given comprehensive law code of life, both encountered their enemies and were victors in miraculous ways, both were accepted as prophets/statesmen and both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlooks not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well (e.g. the natural birth, family life and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus, who was regarded by His followers as the Son of God and not exclusively a messenger of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslim belief Jesus was)."
http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/Muhammad_Bible.HTM

Did the muslims change the bible to perhaps?
Ghaith

Postby Cassie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:44 pm

No, look at the Oxford University scholar's site where people who are knowledgeable say that it was written in East Syriac and says clearly that the book was written in Nineveh in 1500 AD.

As for your other muhammad was mentioned in the Bible nonsense, that has been disproven elsewhere, and not the subject of this topic.
Cassie

Postby Ghaith » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Cassie wrote:No, look at the Oxford University scholar's site where people who are knowledgeable say that it was written in East Syriac and says clearly that the book was written in Nineveh in 1500 AD.

As for your other muhammad was mentioned in the Bible nonsense, that has been disproven elsewhere, and not the subject of this topic.

As for your other muhammad was mentioned in the Bible nonsense. Ohh? So your debunking that Muhammad is related to Abrahim? And its not the subject of this topic?
Sounds like excuses, your knowledge is based on what people on this forum tells you.

I will gladly debate you on this issue if you have the knowledge :lol:
Ghaith

Postby Cassie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:56 pm

So, you expect us to take a Muslim genealogy of Muhammad was evidence that Muhammad was descended from Abraham?

And on the back of that, you expect us to believe that this is evidence that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible?

You don't know what constitutes evidence. What you provided is NOT evidence by any stretch of the imagination.

Nothing you provided cannot be seen as a strained re-interpretation - in other words, more likely interpretations of the Bible as nothing to do with Muhammad exist.

In case you didn't know, this topic is about the Turkish Gospel of Barnabas hoax.
Cassie

Postby Ghaith » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Cassie wrote:So, you expect us to take a Muslim genealogy of Muhammad was evidence that Muhammad was descended from Abraham?

And on the back of that, you expect us to believe that this is evidence that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible?

You don't know what constitutes evidence. What you provided is NOT evidence by any stretch of the imagination.

Nothing you provided cannot be seen as a strained re-interpretation - in other words, more likely interpretations of the Bible as nothing to do with Muhammad exist.

In case you didn't know, this topic is about the Turkish Gospel of Barnabas hoax.

What i expect from you is to do research outside anti-islamic sources.
Such as Faithfreedom, Jewish Task Force, WikiIslam, Bible.CC , Jihad watch. And find the truth, even take the torah, bible ,quran and read it yourself not depending on some other website to inform you. I simply took the family tree of Muhammad and posted it here. I dont expect you to belive what i am saying.

This will be my last reply. I have an open challenge to any non muslim in the 1 on 1 section. If you feel that you have strong prove against anything in islam You are more than welcome.
Ghaith

Next

Return to Muhammad