I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
iffo

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by iffo »

SAM wrote:
iffo wrote:SAM unlike most muslims you and Eagle know very well that Muhammad did assassinations , looted caravans, attacked his neighbors , exploited women In his custody for sex, fuckedd even a 9 year child, lusted at her when was a baby and dreamed about her, stoned people to death, cut people hands for stealing , allow husband to beat their wife
You're right... It happens in Pakistan..I have ever been there before.. I think the worst Muslims people on earth..My people not like those kinds of people..my great pleasure and pride in my blood and the amazing heritage of courage, daring, and commitment which my ancestors left to me .. Muhaamad said: “There will always be a group among my nation who are righteous; they will not be hurt by people letting them down, until the order of Allah comes.”
and still you are forcing yourself to believe in him. After knowing all this you have no execuse of acting so dumb.
Totally wrong....you're the one who broke your own heart and have become so dummy.... I am not blindly belief.
He created a group of 1 billion most unproductive people.. People who have zero contribution in where the world stands today. 1 billion bunch of morons who could Not even invent a ballpoint or a dipper. Thanks to Muhammad and his stupid religion .
If Tartars have not conquered land in the Muslim world and the fall of Baghdad would never erase the long history of this great nation..Islam as Kingdom of Allah..Keep in your mind the Library of Baghdad the greatest house of knowledge the Tartars soldiers carried millions of books to throw in the Dijla River. And also the library of Qurtoba in Andalusia,Trablos, Lebanon then in Gaza, Jerusalem and Asqualan, all in Palestine...an incredibly stupid, foolish way, those Christianity carried and BURNED millions of books before European invading forces stole the books and took them back to Europe.They know quite well how valuable is knowledge in building a strong nation.

Jim Davidson says..." with the fall of the Caliphate in AD 1258 when the Mongols sacked Baghdad. (No, the Crusaders never got anywhere near Baghdad. And, yes, every Western European owes an enormous debt of gratitude to Islam for blunting the advance of the Mongols. When Baghdad was sacked, the Mongols dumped the entire libraries of the House of Wisdom in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The waters ran black with the water soluble ink for six months. Be grateful your culture's knowledge wasn't wiped out the same way.)
As to Yohan question for last year or so I quit defending islam or Muhammad on this site I was mainly just involved in non serious debates involving politics. I used to think that accusations against Muhammad were false, but in last couple of years I started doing lot of research and I learned that islamic scholars do not deny but intact confirm them. That's how I left islam.Not to forget I read Quran many times before and every time I found it to be a dumb book which is not at all impressive and does not look like a book from most wise and intelligent god.
Yeah I knew it from the start... you lost a debate and losing a debate makes and you become so upset you have become the TROLL

Be firm with yourself and don't become Muslim again. That's how you left islam.. Otherwise you become like Hassan (CEMB) he said,..."I have already returned to Islam - and I ask Allah to forgive my infidelity - ameen."
How can it be from god when it has even Maths wrong.
Yuo have failed to know about the Miracle of the number 19 in Quran.. There is no other book like Quran..This is the only book in the world without an author..
SAM for the record you could not defend any accusation against quran and Muhammad, just telling others that they are wrong with nothing to backup and no substance make no impact and impress noone.

I am very honest and blunt. I don't believe in political correctness. I shot straight up with no fear.
Now I appreciate you defending your ancestors but truth is their contribution is not more than a drop in a bucket of water. The truth is that if you look around in your room where you are comfortably sitting and writing on your laptop your ancestors have almost Zero contribution in all the comforts you enjoy. If the world have only depended on your ancestors right now you instead of using computer would have been writing on a camel hip bone with a pen, next to a candle with mosqitoes biting your ass every 5 seconds. That's what your ancestors have brought to this world. They were good at one thing I give them credit for that which was how to use swords and attack others countries and snatching others daughters, sisters and wives and giving satisfaction to their dicks. That's what your ancestors were good at, the skill they learned from your Muhammad and 4 guided caliphs.

SAM there is no miracle in quran, can you imagine the intelligent genius god who created your heart, your digestive system, this universe will write such a dumb book like quran where
- even the Math is wrong
- where he says everything is in pairs
- where he says 3 months wait if you divorce a girl who even does not have menstruation
- where he will be cutting people hands for petty thefts
- where he will forgive men for sexual vulgarity and will put women in house for life
- where he make a blanket statement and allows masters to have sex with helpless slaves
- where he says everything happens with god will and he sealed people brain so they don't become muslim and yet burn them in hell ( How dumb can one be)
- where talks nonsense for 95% of quran repeating same things over and over again
- where he did not stop cousin marriage which is the cause of so many disable children.
- where he did not stop female genital mutilation, instead your idiot prophet says 'Cut not too much'.
- where he writes a book where he says husband can beat wife
- where he says woman testimony is half of man (Go tell Operah and Hillary that their testimony is half)
- where everything is so confusing that muslims ended up in so many different groups because he did not convey the message clearly, causing confusion.
- where he did not even mention how many times one has to pray.
- Where he is so dumb he sends a guy and expect others to just believe what he says just because he says so, if they don't he will put boiling water in their mouth.
- Where he is so childish he is telling men they will fuckkk virgins in heaven who will have stiff tits, while no such sex fun for women.

I can go on and on but I am not surprised at your response it very normal and natural. You are an ordinary guy who is scared to use his brain and go against what he has been taught. If you were born to hindu parents or jews or budhist you would have been defending that with same passion. You have to be very bold and confident and brave to go against what you always believed. What you call commitment I call it blindness and stupidity.

SAM

Post by SAM »

iffo wrote:SAM for the record you could not defend any accusation against quran and Muhammad, just telling others that they are wrong with nothing to backup and no substance make no impact and impress noone.
You’re right… I won't tell them the hidden truth of Islamic teachings..WHY..because they’re not seekers of truth including Muslim as well
I am very honest and blunt. I don't believe in political correctness. I shot straight up with no fear.
I did the same thing towards Muslim including my family, friends, relatives etc about the religion of Islam
Now I appreciate you defending your ancestors but truth is their contribution is not more than a drop in a bucket of water. The truth is that if you look around in your room where you are comfortably sitting and writing on your laptop your ancestors have almost Zero contribution in all the comforts you enjoy. If the world have only depended on your ancestors right now you instead of using computer would have been writing on a camel hip bone with a pen, next to a candle with mosqitoes biting your ass every 5 seconds. That's what your ancestors have brought to this world.

Dude!.. don't got no brains anyhow… my ancestors heritage etc, were great nation before accepting Islam. . Islam also improved my ancestor life and also was one” tough warrior” throughout the region..
They were good at one thing I give them credit for that which was how to use swords and attack others countries
True… that’s why Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn and the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

Muhammad said…”I have been made victorious with terror' and "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"
and snatching others daughters, sisters and wives and giving satisfaction to their dicks.
It has happened so far in Pakistan your motherland.. that’s why anti Islam taking advantage of the situation to demoralize Muslims
That's what your ancestors were good at, the skill they learned from your Muhammad and 4 guided caliphs.
My ancestors none of them came from 4 caliphs… My ancestors came between "human and jinn.." :D
SAM there is no miracle in quran, can you imagine the intelligent genius god who created your heart, your digestive system, this universe will write such a dumb book like quran where
- even the Math is wrong

I see you still don’t understand about the Miracle of the number 19 in Quran..give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong .

- where he says everything is in pairs

True everything is in pairs…. what you don't understand about in between all pairs means.. since you are no longer the Muslim. I won’t tell you about it…sorry

- where he says 3 months wait if you divorce a girl who even does not have menstruation

Are you married? If YES! Ask your wife about after and before menstruation.

- where he will be cutting people hands for petty thefts

Yup..true why not.

- where he will forgive men for sexual vulgarity and will put women in house for life

True.. It depends on what they (Muslims) believe. This doesn't happen in my community… married women were free to go out..

- where he make a blanket statement and allows masters to have sex with helpless slaves

You can believe what you want to believe..

- where he says everything happens with god will and he sealed people brain so they don't become muslim and yet burn them in hell ( How dumb can one be)

True… they unbeliever has already sealed their own hearts and Allah condemned them to Hell..

- where talks nonsense for 95% of quran repeating same things over and over again

What’s about another 5%....

I like this Sri, Sankara says:-

The study of the Scriptures is useless so long as the highest Truth is unknown, and it is equally useless when the highest Truth has already been known

What Sri Sankara’s saying… it is true..

- where he did not stop cousin marriage which is the cause of so many disable children.

It’s true.. This is what happens in your country and India (Hinduism)

- where he did not stop female genital mutilation, instead your idiot prophet says 'Cut not too much'.

Ask your mom, wife or sister about genital mutilation..

- where he writes a book where he says husband can beat wife

It’s true.. This is what happens in your country Pakistan. This doesn't happen in my community..

- where he says woman testimony is half of man (Go tell Operah and Hillary that their testimony is half)

It depends on what they (Muslims) believe according Sharia Law. My (individual) believe in faraid is different.

- where everything is so confusing that muslims ended up in so many different groups because he did not convey the message clearly, causing confusion.

It happened to Christian, Judaism, Buddhist, Hinduism and other religions too… as well as non-religious people

- where he did not even mention how many times one has to pray.

I seldom prayed to Allah and practice the Five Pillars of Islam since childhood… Now I pray 24 hrs a day till my last breath.. Actually Islam is so simple NO burden at all.. Quran says: "Allah does not burden a person beyond his ability...

- Where he is so dumb he sends a guy and expect others to just believe what he says just because he says so, if they don't he will put boiling water in their mouth.

His duty to accomplish this mission, Abraham’s faith

- Where he is so childish he is telling men they will fuckkk virgins in heaven who will have stiff tits, while no such sex fun for women.

There is no such a thing in Islam teachings. I have no idea and don't know who invented this kind of rubbish.
I can go on and on but I am not surprised at your response it very normal and natural. You are an ordinary guy who is scared to use his brain and go against what he has been taught. If you were born to hindu parents or jews or budhist you would have been defending that with same passion. You have to be very bold and confident and brave to go against what you always believed. What you call commitment I call it blindness and stupidity.
Ah ha, now I understand your blindly belief (dogma) about Islam…. For the truth of truth’s I also confronted with Muslims about some truths in other religions too.
Before I joined FFi .. I created so many arguments against the validity of Islam and Muslims belief. They called me syirik,unbeliever, kafir, atheist and so on..
Actually is so easy to demoralize Muslims, Imam, clerics, Scholars etc about Islamic doctrine and their faith.. with just a simple question. I won’t tell you about it.
Last edited by SAM on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

marduk

Post by marduk »

How come Allah never told Muhammad to build a new Ark of the Covenant so he could speak to mankind directly again? After the first one got lost, Allah was unable to communicate except through Arab traders, which is considerably less reliable. Allah obviously would have foreseen that the Dome would be built later by Muslims, so why wouldn't he have them build an Ark to place on the Rock? The lack of a new Ark, or even any mention of the Ark, proves the Quran is a fraud. The first thing Allah would have done was tell Mo where the Ark was hidden so he could go get it and be the most powerful human being on earth. With the Ark miraculously recovered, the entire world would believe that Mo was the Apostle. The complete lack of any mention of the Ark proves the opposite. Apparently Allah didn't care enough about the Arabs to bother to have them simply build a new improved Ark. Screw them, said Allah, they aren't worthy of my presence. I'll just send a damn angel. They work cheap.

Actually, the real reason that Mo avoided the issue of the Ark is because he knew that even if he built one it wouldn't work and he would be exposed. Would have been easy enough to build one, just it wouldn't do sh*t. Did the Jews ever really have an Ark? No, they just made the whole story up. Arks don't just disappear. Too bad Allah didn't correct the error.

SAM

Post by SAM »

marduk wrote:How come Allah never told Muhammad to build a new Ark of the Covenant so he could speak to mankind directly again?
Spoiler! :
After the first one got lost, Allah was unable to communicate except through Arab traders, which is considerably less reliable. Allah obviously would have foreseen that the Dome would be built later by Muslims, so why wouldn't he have them build an Ark to place on the Rock? The lack of a new Ark, or even any mention of the Ark, proves the Quran is a fraud. The first thing Allah would have done was tell Mo where the Ark was hidden so he could go get it and be the most powerful human being on earth. With the Ark miraculously recovered, the entire world would believe that Mo was the Apostle. The complete lack of any mention of the Ark proves the opposite. Apparently Allah didn't care enough about the Arabs to bother to have them simply build a new improved Ark. Screw them, said Allah, they aren't worthy of my presence. I'll just send a damn angel. They work cheap.

Actually, the real reason that Mo avoided the issue of the Ark is because he knew that even if he built one it wouldn't work and he would be exposed. Would have been easy enough to build one, just it wouldn't do sh*t. Did the Jews ever really have an Ark? No, they just made the whole story up. Arks don't just disappear. Too bad Allah didn't correct the error.
The Ark of the Covenant in Islamic traditions has a different origin than the Ark of the Covenant mentioned in the Bible. In the Holy Quran the actual Ark wherein the Covenant was found, is refered to as ‘Tabut’ and the Covenant as ‘Sakina’, hence it is also referred to as Tabut Sakina (the Ark of the Covenant) in (al-Baqara, v.248) and Sakina in the Holy Quran in (at-Taubah v. 26, 40) and (al-Fath, v.26).

Introduction

The Ark of the Covenant is the name of a Heavenly treasure chest, which was used as a weapon of war by the Prophets, including Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, and as I will prove, even by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam). The Holy Quran states,

“And their Prophet said to them: “A Sign of his authority is that there shall come to you the Ark (Tabut), and in it Sakina with (a Covenant) therein of security from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a symbol for you if ye indeed have faith” (al Baqara, v.248)

The author of Tafsir Uthmani (English) writes, “(The Ark of the Covenant, Tabut Sakina) contained some holy relics of Hazrat Moosa (alaihi salam), and other Prophets. The Bani Israel (Children of Israel) put this box in the front line in times of war and Allah gave them victory by its auspices.” (Tafsir Uthmani, Allama Shabbir Ahmad Uthmani, trans. Muhammad Ashfaq Ahmad. Bombay: Taj Publishers, 1992. Vol. 1, p.140)

As the author of Tafsir Uthmani wrote, this Ark contained the Covenant (Sakina), which was the assurance of help from the unseen and victory over enemies, in the form of Prophetic relics. These relics it (the Ark) contained were connected to Prophetic authority, which represented the Vicegerency of God on earth by His Prophets and Messengers, and as such, assured victory over misbelief to the possessor of the Ark.

From Eden to Adam

The Islamic history of the Ark of the Covenant is that its origin was from the time of Adam, who brought it out from Eden. It contained the Hajr al Aswad, the Staff of Moses, the Ring of Solomon, the Sword of Prophet Muhammad (s) called Zulfiqar among many other relics. From Adam, it was passed to Seth, and from Seth, to his son, and it continued to be guarded by Prophets until the birth of Abraham.

Abraham inherited it from his father, and his father was not Azar the idolater, rather his name was Tarah, as per the many Islamic historians, including Ibn Kathir, and even the Holy Bible. Tarah died when Abraham was a young boy. According to the Islamic tradition, there were Prophets who came before Abraham as well, and it is our belief that they guarded it, until it made its way to Abraham. Abraham gave it to his son Ishmael (a). Together, they built the Ka’ba in Makkah, and placed in its corner from the Ark of the Covenant the black stone (Hajr al Aswad). (See for example, Ark of the Covenant Found in Mecca by Mathematician Anatoly Fomenko, one of the world’s leading experts in topology and statistics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXt_EyeRnLc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Children of Ishmael

The Ark then continued to be in the possession of the Children of Ishmael, amongst whom were both Prophets (Salih, Hud, the Prophet sent to the people of ar-Raas etc.) and Kings (the Kedarites, the descendents of Qedar, the Nabateans etc.). The Kedarites were such a powerful tribe that they were even mentioned in the Torah, Assyrian Tablets and by the ancient Greeks. We read in the Bible,

“And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve mighty princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation” (Genesis 17:20)

From Jethro to Moses

Have you ever wondered why the Children of Ishmael were free, and mighty, while the Children of Israel were still enslaved to the Pharaoh? Amongst the descendents of Ishmael, the Islamic tradition holds that the Ark was eventually inherited by the Prophet Shuaib (Jethro), whose daughter Safura (Zipporah) married Moses. Jethro was an Ishmaelite, not an Israelite. Moses and Aaron were descendents of Ladi (Levi) the son of Yaqub (Jacob), the son of Isaac, the younger son of Abraham. The Banu Nadhir tribe were also from amongst the descendents of Levi, and the Mother of Believers Lady Safia (r), the wife of the Messenger of God (s) also descended from it.

I would like to point out here that the identity and lineage of Jethro has been confused by some historians, just as some of them confused Tarah, the father of Abraham with Azar. The truth is, Jethro was an Ishmaelite. The Holy Qur’an states, “To the people of Madyan (Madian) (We sent) their brother Shu’aib ” [Qur'an, 7:85], according to this author, and even according to the Holy Bible, the Midianites were Ishmaelites. See, Genesis 37:25-36 and Judges 8:22,24,26, were the Midianites are referred to as “the Ishmaelites”.

Moses served Jethro the Ishmaelite Prophet for a number of years, learnt from him, and was given guardianship of the Ark of the Covenant by him, and the staff of Adam from it, to go and set the Children of Israel free. Through the blessings of the Ark, the Children of Israel became free, and the Pharaoh was destroyed. The Ark stayed with the Children of Israel from this stage in history onwards, and they placed in it the relics of Moses and Aaron as well.

When the Children of Israel began to disobey God and kill Prophets, it was taken from them and hidden during the era of the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar. The Israelites then asked the Prophet Shamwil (Samuel) to pray God sends them a King, to fight in God’s way and take back their lost lands.

Saul and David

Samuel prayed, and as he was a Prophet, God heard his prayer. Talut (Saul) was appointed as the King of the Children of Israel, and the sign of his Kingdom was that he would be given the Ark of the Covenant (al Baqarah, 246-249). Saul was a descendent of Ben Yamin (Benjamin), the younger brother of Yusuf (Joseph), the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham. Saul promised to marry his daughter to the person who would kill Goliath, and the Quran states David [alaihi salam], who was a direct descendent of Yahuda (Judah), the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, killed Goliath, and inherited it and the Kingdom from Saul. David now became the King of the Children of Israel. The Bible states that David, the greatest King of the Children of Israel also lived amongst the Ishmaelites, see (Psalm 120:5) and his son Solomon (alaihi salam); is reported to have said, “I am as dark and lovely as the tents of Kedar” (Song of Solomon 1:5).

Solomon and Sheba

King Solomon inherited the Ark of the Covenant from David. He also built the Temple, in Jerusalem, in honor of the Seal of Prophets, Muhammad, who was to come to it on the night of Ma’raj, and lead all Prophets in prayer. However, the topic of the Temple is for another time. Solomon married Sheba (Bilquis), and from her had a son. Inner Islamic traditions have it that Solomon gave the responsibility of guarding of the Ark of the Covenant to his son from Sheba, who carried it to Ethiopia after the death of Solomon, which was still kept a secret until sometime. Some non-Muslims also agreed with this theory, see for example, History Channel’s “Ark of Covenant in Ethiopia“, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOqLpT6HKzY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Islamic tradition holds the reason the Ark was sent to Ethiopia by Solomon was because the delegation of the Seal of Prophets, Muhammad ibn Abdullah (s) was going to come to Ethiopia, and the descendents of Solomon and Sheba would surrender it to him through them.

Negus of Ethiopia: Ashama bin Al-Abjar

Islamic tradition then holds, the Emperor of Ethiopia Negus, Ashama bin Al-Abjar, embraced Islam secretly on the hands of the cousin of the Prophet Muhammad, Ja’far ibn Abi Talib who resembled the Holy Prophet so much in looks, that people often mistook him for the Prophet Muhammad (s). The Ark was surrendered to him by Negus. The proof he embraced Islam, was that the Prophet Muhammad prayed the funeral prayer over him (al-Najashi), and called him pious.

Additionally, there are clear verses in the Holy Qur’an which speak of this victory, that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam) was granted, that the Ark of the Coventant was in his possession, but most people, other than Saints fail to notice them, similar to how the Ashab (Sahabah, Companions) felt after Abu Bakr al-Siddiq’s sermon after the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) passed on, that they had heard the verses 3:144 from Surah Aal ‘Imran for the first time. Abdullah ibn Abbas is reported to have said after hearing the sermon of Abu Bakr al-Siddq , “It seemed that the verse of the Holy Qur’an to which Abu Bakr referred was just revealed, although we had recited it several times in the past”.

The verses in the Holy Qur’an which corroborate this fact that the Ark with the
Covenant in it (Tabut Sakina, Ark of the Covenant) was actually in possession of the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) prior to the Hijrah are found in Surah al-Taubah and Surah al-Fath, wherein the Ark (Tabut) with the Covenant (Sakina) (referred to Tabut Sakina in al-Baqarah, v.248) is referred to in specific as “Sakina“

Here are the verses, “But Allah did send Sakina on the Messenger and on the Believers, and sent down forces which ye saw not: He punished the Unbelievers; thus doth He reward those without Faith” (9:26)

and ,“If ye help not (the Holy Prophet), (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him, when the Unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion; they two were in the cave, and he said to his companion, “Have no fear, for Allah is with us”: then Allah sent down Sakina upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and humbled to the depths the word of the Unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might, Wise” (9:40)

and, “While the Unbelievers got up in their hearts heat and cant – the heat and cant of ignorance,- Allah sent down Sakina to his Messenger and to the Believers, and made them stick close to the command of self-restraint; and well were they entitled to it and worthy of it. And Allah has full knowledge of all things.” (48:26)

The Zulfiqar Sword and ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib

It then follows that the Zulfiqar sword was taken out from it (the Tabut Sakina, Ark of the Covenant) and granted to the spiritual successor of the Prophet, ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib. The Ark of the Covenant was the best kept secret of the first two of the Rightly Guided Caliphs, due to which both of them gave their spiritual allegiance to the first Imam of spirituality on the 18th of Dhul Hijjah, known as the day of Ghadir Khum, wherein the Prophet appointed ‘Ali as his spiritual successor, and the Guardian of Believers by declaring, “Whoever has me as his Master, ‘Ali is his Master”. Dr. Tahir Qadri writes in his book; ‘The Ghadir Declaration’, when commenting on Hadith 5: “Manāwī has written in Fayd-ul-qadīr (6:217) that when Abū Bakr and ‘Umar had heard the Prophet’s saying — One who has me as his Master has ‘Ali as his Master — they said to ‘Ali: O son of Abū Tālib! You have become the master of every male and female believer, morning and evening (for ever).”

Bloodline of the Holy Prophet (S): The Twelve Imams as Guardians

From the Ghadir Declaration onwards, the new guardian of the Ark of the Covenant, ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib was granted a distinct status by the Rightly Guided Companions, and allegiance to this secret administration continued from their time onwards. Professor Tahir ul-Qadri writes in Hadith 47 of his book ‘Ghadir Declaration’, “Umar ibn Khattab said: One who has Allāh’s Messenger as his master has ‘Alī as his master. Sālim narrates: ‘Umar was asked why he always treated ‘Ali differently from other Companions. (At this) ‘Umar replied: Indeed that (‘Alī) is my master”. Any indifference or disrespect towards him was regarded by the Rightly Guided Sahabah as a sure sign of nifaq and wickedness, to the extent there are even reports of the second Rightly Guided Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab strangling someone who disrespected ‘Ali in his presence, stating that anyone who did not regard ‘Ali as his Master could never be a true believer. Professor Tahir Qadri writes in his book the ‘Ghadir Declaration’ Hadith 46, “It is narrated by ‘Umar that two Bedouins came to him disputing with each other. He said to ‘Ali: O Abū Hasan: decide between these two. So he decided between them (and settled their dispute). One of them said: Is he the only one left to decide between us? (At this) ‘Umar moved towards him and caught him by his collar and said: May you be dead! Do you know who he is? He is my master and the master of every believer (and) one who does not acknowledge him as his master is not a believer.”

It was through the power of the Ark that the Rightly Guided Caliphs were able to bring Jerusalem into the Islamic dominion, as well as the entire Middle East (more or less), defeating every army who marched against them. However, during the reign of ‘Ali, the fourth Caliph, the Ark came under danger through the civil wars instigated by the camps of the rebels of the battles of Jamal, and Siffin, and so it was secretly hidden in Antioch or around it. The secret of its location remained a sworn secret within the illustrious sons of ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib, the Twelve Imams. Its secret location was granted to Hasan ibn ‘Ali, then from him to Husayn ibn ‘Ali, and through their descendents, its secret location will known by the Mahdi (a), the Twelfth Imam, a King and the last of the Rightly Guided Caliphs; “then there shall be a Caliphate again, on the pattern of Prophetship” (Ahmad). Al Mahdi will be from the Ahlul Bayt; the bloodline of the Prophet Muhammad, from the descents of Abraham and Ishmael. It is on this account that the earliest generation of Muslims prayed in every prayer, “O God, bless Muhammad, and the Family of Muhammad, as thou blessed Abraham, and the Family of Abraham”.

A Symbol of the Ark

“As for the Mahdi himself, he has a sword and a divinely inspired political policy (siyasa)” [Al-Futuhat al-Makkiyya, 366, Vol. 3, p. 327- 328].

It is also interesting to learn that the Zulfiqar sword was historically a symbol of power for Muslims. In fact, the first flag commissioned and carried into battle by the Victorious Sultan Selim I in 1519, when he claimed the Caliphate to himself and the House of Osman (the longest lasting empire in history), after vanquishing the last Abbasid Caliph al-Mutawakkil II, had the Zulfiqar sword on it as a symbol of the Prophet’s and his religion’s promised and eternal victory. See, http://flagspot.net/flags/tr-zulf.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. The Ottoman Caliphs used the Zulfiqar as a symbol of power and carried Zulfiqar flags into their battles against their enemies.

It will be brought forth by Al Mahdi

Al Suyuti wrote, “The reason he will be known as the Mahdi is that he will show the way to a hidden thing. He will bring the Ark (of the Covenant) to light from a place called Antioch.” (Suyuti, al-Hawi li’l Fatawa, II, 82,). See, http://www.harunyahya.com/articles/32ar ... enant.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Related by Sulaiman ibn Isa (radhi Allahu ta’ala anhu): “I was informed that the Ark of the Covenant will emerge from the Tabariyya Sea through the efforts of Imam al-Mahdi. It will be placed before him at the Sacred House (Bayt al-Muqaddas in Jerusalem). When the descendents of Judah (the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham) see this (Ark), all except a few will embrace Islam.” (Ibn Hammad transmitted in al-Fitan (1:360#1050); and Suyuti copied it in al-Hawi li’l Fatawa (II:83).

Hence, according to multiple Islamic traditions, the Ark of the Covenant will finally be ‘taken out’ by Imam Al Mahdi (a), who will be its true and rightful heir, as a descendent of both Abraham, Ishmael and the Seal of Prophets, Muhammad (s), from the bloodline of ‘Ali and Fatima al-Zahra (r). After retrieving this sacred Prophetic treasure of his ancestors, he will be coronated King of the Kingdom of Heaven in Jerusalem by Jesus Christ, upon his Second Coming.

It is reported in Tazkia Lil Qurtabi on Page 704-706 that Huzaifa, a trusted Companion of the Prophet (s) once asked him (s) about the Ark of the Covenant, where upon the Apostle of God (s) informed him “it would be brought forth by Al Mahdi”. Thereafter, Huzaifa states the Holy Prophet (s) recited the following verses of the Quran in reference to this,

4 And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.
5 So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed.
6 Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery.
7 (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.
8 It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers. (Quran, 17:4-8)

And Allah Knows Best!

The Hidden Islamic History of the Ark of the Covenant: By Sayyid Ahmed Amiruddin
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

SAM wrote:
iffo wrote:SAM for the record you could not defend any accusation against quran and Muhammad, just telling others that they are wrong with nothing to backup and no substance make no impact and impress noone.
You’re right… I won't tell them the hidden truth of Islamic teachings..WHY..because they’re not seekers of truth including Muslim as well
SAM.. off course you can not tell hidden truth of Islamic teachings..

1) You don't know 2) there is nothing in it except mind control games on unquestionable followers with unquestionable religious belief from so-called revealed scriptures..
"iffo": I am very honest and blunt. I don't believe in political correctness. I shot straight up with no fear.
I did the same thing towards Muslim including my family, friends, relatives etc about the religion of Islam
Hmm.. They must have consider you as Jinn or possessed by Jinn..
"iffo": Now I appreciate you defending your ancestors but truth is their contribution is not more than a drop in a bucket of water. The truth is that if you look around in your room where you are comfortably sitting and writing on your laptop your ancestors have almost Zero contribution in all the comforts you enjoy. If the world have only depended on your ancestors right now you instead of using computer would have been writing on a camel hip bone with a pen, next to a candle with mosqitoes biting your ass every 5 seconds. That's what your ancestors have brought to this world.

Dude!.. don't got no brains anyhow… my ancestors heritage etc, were great nation before accepting Islam. . Islam also improved my ancestor life and also was one” tough warrior” throughout the region..
You are getting upset SAM.. don't get upset , you spill beans.
iffo: SAM there is no miracle in quran, can you imagine the intelligent genius god who created your heart, your digestive system, this universe will write such a dumb book like quran where
- even the Math is wrong

I see you still don’t understand about the Miracle of the number 19 in Quran..give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong .
what number 19 SAM?? are you crazy?? are you in to that 19ers.org?? .. no point of reading rest of your post if you are in to number19 of Rashad Khalifa

Well let us watch a good tube on religion and blind belief..

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

according to the bible, the ark contain Tablets of ten commandments.
tradition assert it contain as well the genuine Torah scroll written by moses. manna (fictional bread) and the rod of Aaron. now we getting a revisionism. the rod is actually of moses. a seal of Solomon and sword of Muhammad... so much fictional revisionism and also historical.

both accounts fictional. but SAM says he will prove it. how dear SAM you able to do that?
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

iffo

Post by iffo »

SAM
You’re right… I won't tell them the hidden truth of Islamic teachings..WHY..because they’re not seekers of truth including Muslim as well.
No you don't have any answer, you can only play games SAM, I challenge Eagle as well, he ran away like a mouse as well.

SAM
Absolutely they were great warriors, that's what I admitted already that they were good with swords. They were good at attacking and killing others and snatching their daughters and sisters and giving satisfaction to their dicks. Nothing to be proud about SAM. Nothing good in giving tears to other human beings. When muslims find cure for cancer let me know :D
SAM
Muhammad said…”I have been made victorious with terror' and "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"
Thanks for proving Muhammad cared less about human life. He spread Islam by terrorizing others. He was a terrorists not a prophet. Don't you think you should follow him on when he said, "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us". ?
SAM
why god did Math wrong, any explanation my friend
SAM
True everything is in pairs…. what you don't understand about in between all pairs means.. since you are no longer the Muslim. I won’t tell you about it…sorry.
It means nothing other than what it says ............ you don't have any answer, do you? ............that was very dumb of Muhammad to say that.
SAM
Are you married? If YES! Ask your wife about after and before menstruation.\\
Again no answer, why god allows sex/marriage with girls not reached mensturration........... You went speechless so you got 0/100.
iffo
where he will be cutting people hands for petty thefts
SAM
Yup..true why not.
Your Muhammad/god was so dumb to make such a blanket statement that even Abu had more sense, Abu had to forgive people for stealing because people did not have food to eat. Something dumb god could not think of lollll
iffo
SAM
You can believe what you want to believe.
Again failed to prove the accusation wrong, got 0/100. Why not make them their sisters or daughters, was it so difficult ? If Muhammad was a decent guy not a sex freak that's what he would have done. Instead going between the legs of 17 years old heart broken girls.
SAM
True… they unbeliever has already sealed their own hearts and Allah condemned them to Hell..
No god says he sealed their hearts and minds, god is the one who guides and misguides. Again very stupid statement from Muhammad. Why should unbelivers believe Muhammad to be prophet, just because he said so?
iffo
where talks nonsense for 95% of quran repeating same things over and over again
SAM
What’s about another 5%.
I am glad you agree that 95% is nonsense. Other 5% is not nonsense. God got 5/100
iffo

It’s true.. This is what happens in your country and India (Hinduism)
Does not matter where it happens. The fact he allowed cousin marriage instead of banning, proving he was no god. I guess your Allah did not know that, till scientists found out lolll
iffo
0where he did not stop female genital mutilation, instead your idiot prophet says 'Cut not too much'.
SAM
Ask your mom, wife or sister about genital mutilation..
It does not happen in India/pak but in Africa and middle east. Regardless of where it happended your stupid prophet/god instead stopping it in quran endorsed it by saying "Don't cut too much' bringing misery to million of girls. Do not do to your daughter, even a little cut as your foolish prophet said it, not even a small cut .... Got it
Freaking , stinky low life dogs
Iffo
SAM
It depends on what they (Muslims) believe according Sharia Law. My (individual) believe in faraid is different.
What you believe means nothing, Quran says it is half.
iffo
where everything is so confusing that muslims ended up in so many different groups because he did not convey the message clearly, causing confusion.
SAM
It happened to Christian, Judaism, Buddhist, Hinduism and other religions too… as well as non-religious people

If your god had done a perfect job as he was suppose in his final message to the world, it would not have happended, again proving there is no god speaking in quran but Muhammad .................

iffo
where he did not even mention how many times one has to pray.
SAM
I seldom prayed to Allah and practice the Five Pillars of Islam since childhood… Now I pray 24 hrs a day till my last breath.. Actually Islam is so simple NO burden at all.. Quran says: "Allah does not burden a person beyond his ability...
Not interested in what you do or believe . Again your god failed to convey the message clearly because most of the muslims for last 1400 years believe in 5 pillars and also pray 5 times. Are they wrong and only you are right. Are they wrong to pray 5 times?

Iffo
SAm
His duty to accomplish this mission, Abraham’s faith
That's not the answer, why should people believe he was a prophet? Just becuase he said so
?
Iffo
SAM
There is no such a thing in Islam teachings. I have no idea and don't know who invented this kind of rubbish.
Perhaps its about time you read your beloved book quran and what your Muhammad said my friend.
Quran
52:17 Lo! those who kept their duty dwell in gardens and delight,
52:18 Happy because of what their Lord hath given them, and (because) their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire. "Their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire."
(Everyone else is going to hell -- and the believers are all okay with that.)
Hell and The Fire in the Quran
52:19 (And it is said unto them): Eat and drink in health (as a reward) for what ye used to do,
52:20 Reclining on ranged couches. And we wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes.
Allah’s Apostle (The blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them."

BTW where are you from SAM ?
Sahih Bukhari 6:60:402

SAM

Post by SAM »

iffo wrote:No you don't have any answer, you can only play games SAM, I challenge Eagle as well, he ran away like a mouse as well.
When I said, “they’re not seekers of truth” and don’t ever think that I will give an answer even though you are members of my family or colleague (same ahlul bayt). WHY.. because there a certain secrecy is necessary in that some of the actual Islamic teachings conceptions might easily be misunderstood and misused, were they exposed to the general public. All this I have seen with my own eyes and how they behave. For an example: Halal and Haram

Now go ahead and flame me if you want to continue to play a games with me.
Absolutely they were great warriors, that's what I admitted already that they were good with swords. They were good at attacking and killing others and snatching their daughters and sisters and giving satisfaction to their dicks. Nothing to be proud about SAM. Nothing good in giving tears to other human beings. When muslims find cure for cancer let me know :D
I am proud that Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn and the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

I am proud that the Islam armies of the caliphate defeated the Tatars (Monggols) and the Crusades..

I am proud that Islam ruled with such sovereignty over al-Andalusia (Spain) for almost 700yrs, whilst Islam was the ruling religion of Islamic Spain, Christianity and Judaism were tolerated faiths, and Christian and Jewish scholars, doctors, and architects all flourished under the Umayyad rulers. The Umayyads were not only tolerant of other faiths, but also held a relatively enlightened attitude towards women, who were permitted to learn reading and caligraphy and become scribes at the court and so on.
Thanks for proving Muhammad cared less about human life. He spread Islam by terrorizing others. He was a terrorists not a prophet. Don't you think you should follow him on when he said, "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us". ?
Yup… I will follow him , "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us".

Tell me about BIG matter to Muslims
why god did Math wrong, any explanation my friend
Did I or you say that Allah Math is wrong.. I am waiting your explanation to give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong. Then I could agree with you that Allah math wrong
It means nothing other than what it says ............ you don't have any answer, do you? ............that was very dumb of Muhammad to say that.
When I replied to your text question. You have to be honest with yourself and say I don't understand what you mean. And then I would make a comment about “pairs or dual”.
Again no answer, why god allows sex/marriage with girls not reached mensturration........... You went speechless so you got 0/100.
You talking about two different things …“3 months wait if you divorce a girl who even does not have menstruation” or “3 months wait before divorce a wife”
You ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. That’s why I replied to you. And you still no reply and speechless to my questions I asked about are you married or not.

Please make sure you have to answer each question from me
Your Muhammad/god was so dumb to make such a blanket statement that even Abu had more sense, Abu had to forgive people for stealing because people did not have food to eat. Something dumb god could not think of lollll
When I said to you right can make a wrong and wrong can make a right or in other words what's right will be wrong and what's wrong will be right..

Now you're talking about SENSE. So let me explain this to you once: there is a sense within us, a sense which can understand language without words. It’s one of firsthand understanding of the way things are, without reliance on opinions or theories, a direct experience, which has its own vitality. It also gives rise to the sense of deep calm that comes from knowing something for oneself, beyond any doubt.. there is a sense within us, a sense which can understand language without words.

I don't think you can understand philosophy
Again failed to prove the accusation wrong, got 0/100. Why not make them their sisters or daughters, was it so difficult ? If Muhammad was a decent guy not a sex freak that's what he would have done. Instead going between the legs of 17 years old heart broken girls.
I repeat again and again…You can believe whatever you want to believe that's your problem not mine.
No god says he sealed their hearts and minds, god is the one who guides and misguides. Again very stupid statement from Muhammad. Why should unbelivers believe Muhammad to be prophet, just because he said so?
Paraclete, Periqlytos, Eudokia, Shiloh, The Son-Of-Man, My Lord etc The name "Muhammad" has been discovered in the Bible Old Testament in the original before he was born.This is why many the ministerial priesthood of Christian and Jew priests and bishops they’re seekers of truth converting to Islam
I am glad you agree that 95% is nonsense. Other 5% is not nonsense. God got 5/100
You're an assumptionist . Not a single dot is nonsense in the Quran..

So tell me other 5% is not nonsense.

When I said that I like this Sri, Sankara says:-
The study of the Scriptures is useless so long as the highest Truth is unknown, and it is equally useless when the highest Truth has already been known.

I know that you unable to figure out and blurrrrrr.
Does not matter where it happens. The fact he allowed cousin marriage instead of banning, proving he was no god. I guess your Allah did not know that, till scientists found out loll
Sound to me that you just admit your parents are cousins or you descendants of cousin marriages. Children of your parents' brothers and sisters become disable children. I really feel sorry about that.

So Religious Science becomes your new religion faith and belief. And who's your new God...APE :D
It does not happen in India/pak but in Africa and middle east. Regardless of where it happended your stupid prophet/god instead stopping it in quran endorsed it by saying "Don't cut too much' bringing misery to million of girls. Do not do to your daughter, even a little cut as your foolish prophet said it, not even a small cut .... Got it
You’re so funny… If Jewish girls against genital mutilation (circumcision). If Moses and Abraham also foolish in which God orders Abraham to perform circumcision. That circumcision was a practice deeply rooted among Arabs and Jewish who inherited it from Abraham. Male and female circumcision was practiced by Arabs and Jewish since the time of Abraham and Hagar until today but Christians did not.

That's why they non religious people especially Christians against about genital mutilation.

Not interested in what you do or believe . Again your god failed to convey the message clearly because most of the muslims for last 1400 years believe in 5 pillars and also pray 5 times. Are they wrong and only you are right. Are they wrong to pray 5 times?
They are not wrong to pray 5 times a day’s that adheres to Islam's Sacred Law. But I that adheres to Islam’s ahl,i'ilm,i haqiqi. I don't think you can understand about ahl,i'ilm,i haqiqi. That’s why I said Islam is so simple NO burden at all.. Quran says: "Allah does not burden a person beyond his ability..
That's not the answer, why should people believe he was a prophet? Just because he said so?
This question arose when I looking for the truth of Islamic religion. Why Muhammad was the last prophet and messenger of God… And now I understand who is real Muhammad not Muhammad Ibn Abdullah. I don't think you can understand about why I accept that I am Muhammad as servant Of Allah.
For those Muslims accept Muhammad was the last prophet and messenger of God I believe you know the answer as ex- Muslim.

I am not dogma blindly belief like you.

MesMorial

Post by MesMorial »

I am waiting your explanation to give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong.
Casual glance. One cannot be blamed for not accepting something that was never supposed to be a miracle.

74:31 disproves it by saying "None knows the soldiers of the Lord except He."

74:30 was talking about 19 angels, an allegory (3:7)

"And when We said to you: Surely your Lord encompasses men; and We did not make the vision which We showed you but a fitna for men..." (17:60)

The 19 angels were a fitna too, like the zaqqum tree (37:63).

Quote from Ahmed Bahgat (an honest Qur'an-adherent):
for the 19 miracle, mate I spent months and months reading RK work, please bear in mind that I'm a math expert therefore what he presented mever impressed me, it was like a try and error procedure for RK and when he gets an error he ignorts it and when he gets a match he considers it an evidence

the verse about the miracle itself "I think it is 74:31" is actually describing Rashad Khalifa more that describing the ones who ignored this so called miracle

if it is a real miracle bro i will be the first to believe in it but after months of study, it can't be, in fact the Author of the Quran will look very silly if it was intended to be a miracle

peace man
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer

SAM

Post by SAM »

MesMorial wrote:
I am waiting your explanation to give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong.
Casual glance. One cannot be blamed for not accepting something that was never supposed to be a miracle.

74:31 disproves it by saying "None knows the soldiers of the Lord except He."

74:30 was talking about 19 angels, an allegory (3:7)

"And when We said to you: Surely your Lord encompasses men; and We did not make the vision which We showed you but a fitna for men..." (17:60)

The 19 angels were a fitna too, like the zaqqum tree (37:63).

Quote from Ahmed Bahgat (an honest Qur'an-adherent):
for the 19 miracle, mate I spent months and months reading RK work, please bear in mind that I'm a math expert therefore what he presented mever impressed me, it was like a try and error procedure for RK and when he gets an error he ignorts it and when he gets a match he considers it an evidence

the verse about the miracle itself "I think it is 74:31" is actually describing Rashad Khalifa more that describing the ones who ignored this so called miracle

if it is a real miracle bro i will be the first to believe in it but after months of study, it can't be, in fact the Author of the Quran will look very silly if it was intended to be a miracle

peace man
Hi Mes!

The real ex-muslim they don't ask ridiculousness question.. I don't know what happen to a real iffo.. It seem to me someone behind him..

pr126

Post by pr126 »

SAM wrote:
It seem to me someone behind him..
Of course, it was Allah, who else? It was the will of Allah that iffo should regain his sanity. Are you going to argue Allah's decision?

No calamity occurs, but by the permission of Allah, and whosover believes in Allah, He guides his heart. And Allah is the All-Knower of everything
[Surat at-Taghabun 64:11]

Praise Allah! :worthy:
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

SAM wrote: Yup… I will follow him , "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us".
you're a lunatic.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

SAM

Post by SAM »

ygalg wrote:
SAM wrote: Yup… I will follow him , "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us".
you're a lunatic.
:swordfight: :horseride: :lotpot: rather die as warroir than cowardice

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

SAM wrote:
ygalg wrote:
you're a lunatic.
:swordfight: :horseride: :lotpot: rather than die as cowardice
Muhammad died a coward. he rather led other idiots to do his dirty work. while kept behind.
you're a statistic of idiocy. don't confuse bravery with craziness. you'e not barve. you crazy.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

"SAM:Yup… I will follow him , "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us".
:swordfight: :horseride: :lotpot: rather than die as cowardice
"ygalg" : you're a lunatic.
"ygalg" : Muhammad died a coward. he rather led other idiots to do his dirty work. while kept behind.
you're a statistic of idiocy. don't confuse bravery with craziness. you'e not barve. you crazy.
SAM stop playing games in FFI .. it is not Ummah.com . ygalg, SAM learned how to survive and how to play Islamic games but that is not necessary in FFI

with best regards to both
yeezevee

sum

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

The difference between you and me is that you have been fooled by Muhammad whereas I have not.

As a consequence, you have developed a sociopathic attitude that is happy to support the spread of Islam by the sword as well as the cutting off of hands for theft. You have been damaged by Islam and your critical thinking along with your conscience have beem seriously impaired. You are nolonger a normal human being. You are a muslim which means that you are a mutant strain of humanity.

I accept that it is probably not all your fault as indoctrination through the formative years can change the way that the brain works and limits the critical thinking that could possibly draw you back into being a normal person. Please exercise and restore your critical thinking.

sum

frankie

Post by frankie »

[I am proud that Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn and the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

I am proud that the Islam armies of the caliphate defeated the Tatars (Monggols) and the Crusades..

I am proud that Islam ruled with such sovereignty over al-Andalusia (Spain) for almost 700yrs, whilst Islam was the ruling religion of Islamic Spain, Christianity and Judaism were tolerated faiths, and Christian and Jewish scholars, doctors, and architects all flourished under the Umayyad rulers. The Umayyads were not only tolerant of other faiths, but also held a relatively enlightened attitude towards women, who were permitted to learn reading and caligraphy and become scribes at the court and so on.

When I said to you right can make a wrong and wrong can make a right or in other words what's right will be wrong and what's wrong will be right..

N
I repeat again and again…You can believe whatever you want to believe that's your problem not mine.
Paraclete, Periqlytos, Eudokia, Shiloh, The Son-Of-Man, My Lord etc The name "Muhammad" has been discovered in the Bible Old Testament in the original before he was born.This is why many the ministerial priesthood of Christian and Jew priests and bishops they’re seekers of truth converting to Islam

The study of the Scriptures is useless so long as the highest Truth is unknown, and it is equally useless when the highest Truth has already been known.

Does not matter where it happens. The fact he allowed cousin marriage instead of banning, proving he was no god. I guess your Allah did not know that, till scientists found out loll
Sound to me that you just admit your parents are cousins or you descendants of cousin marriages. Children of your parents' brothers and sisters become disable children. I really feel sorry about that.

So Religious Science becomes your new religion faith and belief. And who's your new God...APE :D
You’re so funny… If Jewish girls against genital mutilation (circumcision). If Moses and Abraham also foolish in which God orders Abraham to perform circumcision. That circumcision was a practice deeply rooted among Arabs and Jewish who inherited it from Abraham. Male and female circumcision was practiced by Arabs and Jewish since the time of Abraham and Hagar until today but Christians did not.

That's why they non religious people especially Christians against about genital mutilation.

They are not wrong to pray 5 times a day’s that adheres to Islam's Sacred Law. But I that adheres to Islam’s ahl,i'ilm,i haqiqi. I don't think you can understand about ahl,i'ilm,i haqiqi. That’s why I said Islam is so simple NO burden at all.. Quran says: "Allah does not burden a person beyond his ability..
That's not the answer, why should people believe he was a prophet? Just because he said so?
This question arose when I looking for the truth of Islamic religion. Why Muhammad was the last prophet and messenger of God… And now I understand who is real Muhammad not Muhammad Ibn Abdullah. I don't think you can understand about why I accept that I am Muhammad as servant Of Allah.
For those Muslims accept Muhammad was the last prophet and messenger of God I believe you know the answer as ex- Muslim.

I am not dogma blindly belief like you.[/quote]
[I am proud that Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn and the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

Now you're talking about SENSE. So let me explain this to you once: there is a sense within us, a sense which can understand language without words. It’s one of firsthand understanding of the way things are, without reliance on opinions or theories, a direct experience, which has its own vitality. It also gives rise to the sense of deep calm that comes from knowing something for oneself, beyond any doubt.. there is a sense within us, a sense which can understand language without words.

I am not dogma blindly belief like you.[/quote]

Sam;
you said:

"I am proud that Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn andWho just continued with all his own pagan religious beliefs the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

I am proud that Islam ruled with such sovereignty over al-Andalusia (Spain) for almost 700yrs, whilst Islam was the ruling religion of Islamic Spain, Christianity and Judaism were tolerated faiths, and Christian and Jewish scholars, doctors, and architects all flourished under the Umayyad rulers. The Umayyads were not only tolerant of other faiths, but also held a relatively enlightened attitude towards women, who were permitted to learn reading and caligraphy and become scribes at the court and so on."

You are actually saying you are proud of a man,that killed his fellow humans in the name of his false god, Allah.All Muslims are told to emulate this man,to be pleasing to a god,that sees murder as the best deed that they can do.Have you lost your mind completely? This is what Allah wants all Muslims to do whilst they have life upon the earth,to kill,subjugate and enslave,for all times and places.All this barbarity, to be actioned in the name of a god,falsely claiming to be continuing its previous prophets messages.Mohammed just continued with Arabian pagan rituals,substituting his chief moon god Hubal,to be the only one god of the universe.The five pillars,cicumambulating the Kaaba ,etc etc,were all known by the pagan Arabs,and are still being practiced today by Muslims,because Mohammaed performed them.

Anyone believing all this nonsense,to be from the same benign God of the Universe,as the Jews as Christians as claimed,has truly been taken for a fool.

Mohammed,would be designated as a terrorist in this century,not a prophet of the same ilk as all the Biblical prophets.

Get a grip SAM,if you believe that Mohammed has anything good to offer you,you need to think again,seriously.

Btw,circumcision is not, and never has been practiced on Jewish girls,only the men have this performed on them

Ram

Post by Ram »

SAM wrote:Read this.. Muslim reactions to the shuddhi campaign in early twentieth century North India.......by Yoginder Sikand (non-muslim)

One of the most salient developments in the 1920s was the launching of the shuddhi movement by the Arya Samaj to bring into the Hindu fold various groups considered outside the pale of what had now come to be defined as 'Hinduism', including untouchables and, later, Muslim, Christian and even Sikh communities. The Arya shuddhi campaign provoked Muslim leaders and groups to respond, and this took the form of various tablighi or Islamic missionary initiatives intended to counter the Arya Samaj's conversion drive and, going further, to attempt to spread Islam among non-Muslims as well.

http://www.milligazette.com/Archives/15012001/Art26.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can add more articless about darkside of hindusm toward non hindus.....if you want it.
Mr. SAM, we have no problem when Muslims preach their peacefully. Muslims are preaching their religion in India, the USA and Europe. They are succeeding in converting many people to accept Islam. Have you known about any case where a person leaves Christianity and converts to Islam being killed?

In India, famous author Kamala Das converted to Islam. She was not killed. Her books are still being sold in stores in India. Her family did not reject her. On the contrary, her Hindu family attended her funeral. Sharmila Tagore, a famous movie star, converted to Islam. She is happily living in India. Her Muslim sons are very prominent actors in India.

Cassius Clay who became Muhammad Ali in the USA, was not killed. Americans still love him as a great boxer. He was invited to the White House many a times.

Compare the above with what happens in Muslim countries:–

-There is no freedom of religion.
-Non-Muslims are not allowed to build their temples, churches etc.
-Non-Muslims are not allowed to preach.
- There is death penalty in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and many Muslim countries if Muslim converts to other religion.
-Muslims are extremely violent. They react very violently to even very trivial matters such as cartoons. But they feel free to insult other religions.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

MesMorial

Post by MesMorial »

All Muslims are told to emulate this man,to be pleasing to a god,that sees murder as the best deed that they can do.Have you lost your mind completely? This is what Allah wants all Muslims to do whilst they have life upon the earth,to kill,subjugate and enslave,for all times and places.
That is a highly emotional but Qur'anically inaccurate statement. A good argument should not rely on such sweeping assumptions.

The key is precision.

Cheers.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer

iffo

Post by iffo »

SAM
When I said, “they’re not seekers of truth” and don’t ever think that I will give an answer even though you are members of my family or colleague (same ahlul bayt). WHY.. because there a certain secrecy is necessary in that some of the actual Islamic teachings conceptions might easily be misunderstood and misused, were they exposed to the general public. All this I have seen with my own eyes and how they behave. For an example: Halal and Haram

Now go ahead and flame me if you want to continue to play a games with me.
0/100, You play games instead of talking straight you get 0/100.

SAM
I am proud that Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn and the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

Thousand and thousands of innocent people died when muslim attacked their countries, you don't feel sorry for of all those people who died , who did not do anything wrong. Who deserved to live, instead you are proud like a little child. You are proud because other than muslims wrongfully invaded others countries there is not much you can be proud of, because muslims have achieved nothing worthwhile in last 1400 years. Isn't that true SAM :-)

When are muslims going to finding cure for cancer buddy :-)
SAM
I am sorry to say SAM you are coming across someone who is not only backward but also has a criminal mentality, something you perhaps learned from Muhammad. You are one step away from becoming a terrorist if you are not already one my friend. Non -muslim life means so little to you? just because he/she is not convinced that Muhammad was a prophet?

Well Muhammad's above statement explains why he did not feel sorry for giving prisoners women to his buddies for sex because he caredless about unbelivers lives , same way he did not feel sorry for women getting fuucked my his buddies. Not to forget he rapped a 17 years old next day after her husband got killed.

SAM
Did I or you say that Allah Math is wrong.. I am waiting your explanation to give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong. Then I could agree with you that Allah math wrong
In how many days god created earth and heaven?
Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
41:9-12

Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds.
And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.
Then He turned straight to the sky, while it was a smoke, and said to it and to the earth, .Come (to My obedience), both of you, willingly or unwillingly.. Both said, .We come willingly.And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing."
2+4+2=8

Why don't you teach your god math.
SAM
You talking about two different things …“3 months wait if you divorce a girl who even does not have menstruation” or “3 months wait before divorce a wife”
You ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. That’s why I replied to you. And you still no reply and speechless to my questions I asked about are you married or not.
You try to play games you get 0/100. I ask you a straight question, give me straight answer, never try to play games with me.
Quran65:4
Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.
Narrated Sahl bin Sad: While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (65.4) And the 'Iddat for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse)
You got to agree with me SAM Muhammad was lunatic

SAM

This is not philosophy my friend, this is your craziness, that's how religious people fool themselves.

SAM

No not my parents or siblings but yes someone in my relatives. And there is nothing funny about someone's disability. And your stupid god did not forbid people to have cousin marriage. Because he was no god, but Muhammad writing himself in quran. And Muhammad did not know that.

SAM

I m not funny neither doing genital mutilation to little girls is funny. And your backward stupid god did not stop this crazy old practice.

SAM
The bold part is garbage, which means nothing, its only for fools who want to be fooled.
So how many times god wanted muslims to say prayers a day, you have any idea?

SAM where are you from?
Last edited by iffo on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:26 am, edited 5 times in total.