"1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

The rights of, or lack thereof, and problems faced by women in Islam
Post Reply
Intelligent lad
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 am
Location: Incredible INDIA
Contact:

"1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by Intelligent lad »

!Yajurveda 13.26: O woman, you do not deserve to be defeated by challenges and obstacles. On contrary, you possess the power to defeat the stiffest challenge. Defeat the enemies and their armies. You have valor of thousands of men. Realize your true potential and demonstrate your valor. Please us all through your courage. The world demands that from you.
http://agniveer.com/3610/woman-hallmark-of-true-valor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I want to know what Muslims think of this verse as they claim that Koran is the best book for women. I challenge Allah and Muslims to bring anything close to this in prasing women. It is quite obvious that Vedas are way far better than Koran with respect to Women.
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yohan
Posts: 2272
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: "1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by Yohan »

Please think before calling the kettle black. Both the Islamic world and the Hindu world are not known for much social freedom of women. Hinduism is just a tad better. If in doubt, remember the Sati, ongoing burning of women for dowry money, and so on. Religious dominance of the culture is the reason in both.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: "1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by Ram »

Intelligent lad, whatever you say about the status of women in the Vedas does not change the fact that India is one of the worst countries in the world for women. In the cities, women do enjoy more freedom but in rural areas women are treated like slaves.

The treatment of widows is a blot on Hinduism, perhaps even worse than the institution of untouchability. Instead of talking about how women are portrayed in Hindu Scriptures, you should be talking about the reality of women in India.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Intelligent lad
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 am
Location: Incredible INDIA
Contact:

Re: "1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by Intelligent lad »

Please do not derail the thread. This thread is not created here to propagate the superiority of Vedas as Yohan fears or not forgetting the status of women in India as Ram think. The war between Islam and the rest of the world is actually the war between Koran and the rest of the books which claim divinity. Any Muslim women which encounters such praise for them in a Kaffir book may rethink on her allegiance to Koran. This thread is meant for Muslim Women .Let them replay.
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4315
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: "1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by SAM »

Ram wrote:Intelligent lad, whatever you say about the status of women in the Vedas does not change the fact that India is one of the worst countries in the world for women. In the cities, women do enjoy more freedom but in rural areas women are treated like slaves.

The treatment of widows is a blot on Hinduism, perhaps even worse than the institution of untouchability. Instead of talking about how women are portrayed in Hindu Scriptures, you should be talking about the reality of women in India.
You give the right words to UnIntelligent lad... :reading: :coffee:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: "1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by Ram »

SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:Intelligent lad, whatever you say about the status of women in the Vedas does not change the fact that India is one of the worst countries in the world for women. In the cities, women do enjoy more freedom but in rural areas women are treated like slaves.

The treatment of widows is a blot on Hinduism, perhaps even worse than the institution of untouchability. Instead of talking about how women are portrayed in Hindu Scriptures, you should be talking about the reality of women in India.
You give the right words to UnIntelligent lad... :reading: :coffee:
Don't gloat SAM. Mulims countries are not better, as a matter of fact they are far worse than India, when it comes to the way women are treated.

LEGALLY, women have the same rights as men in the Indian constitution. Women have made great progress in India in spite of the fact women are treated very badly.

But in Muslim countries, LEGALLY, women are second class citizens. There may be few exceptions. At least in India, the law says that women are equal - a very good beginning.

On the contrary, the inequality of women in Muslim countries have been legislated into law. Pakistan is a good example. In 1973, the law was passed in Pakistan which makes the testimony of a Muslim (forget about non-Muslim woman, she does not count) worth as much as that of a Muslim man in a court of law. In Iran, woman is barred from being a judge. These are only 2 examples. There are countless examples in Muslim countries, where women are made 2nd class citizens, politically, socially and LEGALLY.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Intelligent lad
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 am
Location: Incredible INDIA
Contact:

Re: "1 women = Thousands of men" Yajur Veda

Post by Intelligent lad »

SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:Intelligent lad, whatever you say about the status of women in the Vedas does not change the fact that India is one of the worst countries in the world for women. In the cities, women do enjoy more freedom but in rural areas women are treated like slaves.

The treatment of widows is a blot on Hinduism, perhaps even worse than the institution of untouchability. Instead of talking about how women are portrayed in Hindu Scriptures, you should be talking about the reality of women in India.
You give the right words to UnIntelligent lad... :reading: :coffee:
You didn't comment on the topic of the thread.
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply