'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

The rights of, or lack thereof, and problems faced by women in Islam
Yohan
Posts: 2272
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Yohan »

iffo wrote:I only said women who fuuuck around with 5-6 men before actually getting married are whores
What do men who do this are called? Your prophet did it. You keep avoiding this question of mine!
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: I do not share my sexual life with others. ..................... sorry sweet heart ............
Yes, Rosy Palmer would get really mad with you if you told on her. :lol: We all know you type with one hand, Stiffy. :lol:
MLBy I am more Stiffy than your Mikey .. but me don't come to you closey ......... because me not homy ... and you very creepy .......... :lol:
Lili
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 am

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Lili »

Yohan wrote: What do men who do this are called? Your prophet did it. You keep avoiding this question of mine!
Yohan, don't be silly. Only a woman can be a whore. When a man sleeps around, it's a woman's fault.

One muslimah gave me a perfect explanation for their backward reasoning, comparing a woman to a lock and a man to a key. When a lock can be unlocked by many different keys, it's a terrible lock. But when a key can unlock many locks, that's an awesome key.

Equality? What equality? :lock:
Luna
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 am
Location: Israel

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Luna »

iffo wrote: Precious you are Wrong, for the record I never said Luna is a whore, you are lying. I only said women who fuuuck around with 5-6 men before actually getting married are whores, and you said I am one of them.
So if I will say all Muslim men are pigs - I am not telling iffo is pig, it will be ok .
Simple logic, nae?
Poor you. Surrounding by whores. But don't worry, in some point you will get your virgins.
Do you actually believe that woman HAS to marry at all? I am deeply disgusted. And go call your mama "precious" and "sugar" -
I never allowed familiarity.
User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Marie »

iffo

sugar I don't use dirty mouth,
Yes you do.

You also have a dirty mind.
User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Marie »

"iffo"

We don't have STDs.
http://www.aei.org/article/22880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Marie »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: I do not share my sexual life with others. ..................... sorry sweet heart ............
Yes, Rosy Palmer would get really mad with you if you told on her. :lol: We all know you type with one hand, Stiffy. :lol:
:roflmao:
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote:
"iffo"

We don't have STDs.
http://www.aei.org/article/22880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Our problem is negligible compared to yours.
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote:
iffo

sugar I don't use dirty mouth,
Yes you do.

You also have a dirty mind.
No I don't, but no one can deny that you have a dirty ass :roflmao:
User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Marie »

iffo wrote:
Marie wrote:
"iffo"

We don't have STDs.
http://www.aei.org/article/22880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Our problem is negligible compared to yours.
No it's not. We have no problem talking about STD's while Muslims do have a problem talking about STD's and ignore the subject entirely.
User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Marie »

iffo wrote:
Marie wrote:
iffo

sugar I don't use dirty mouth,
Yes you do.

You also have a dirty mind.
No I don't, but no one can deny that you have a dirty ass :roflmao:
Yes you do have a dirty mind. We know this because you talk about dirty things in other topics and talk dirty to some of the females here.

How do you know I have a dirty ass? Have you taken a peek at it?
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote: Yes you do have a dirty mind. We know this because you talk about dirty things in other topics and talk dirty to some of the females here.

How do you know I have a dirty ass? Have you taken a peek at it?
:roflmao: no i did not, neither interested
antineoETC
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by antineoETC »

Iffo, you do not appear to have addressed my question to you on page 1 of this thread
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: I do not share my sexual life with others. ..................... sorry sweet heart ............
Yes, Rosy Palmer would get really mad with you if you told on her. :lol: We all know you type with one hand, Stiffy. :lol:
MLBy I am more Stiffy than your Mikey
Stiffy, who's Mikey?? What a moron you are. Don't try humor because you can't. You're a Muslim.
iffo wrote: .. but me don't come to you closey
What are you now, a Vietnamese prostitute??

iffo wrote: ......... because me not homy ... and you very creepy .......... :lol:
Yes, I'm not as attractive as your Rosy Palm.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Marie wrote: Yes you do have a dirty mind. We know this because you talk about dirty things in other topics and talk dirty to some of the females here.

How do you know I have a dirty ass? Have you taken a peek at it?
:roflmao: no i did not, neither interested
Either that's fake laughter or your even a more clueless moron than i thought. What grade are you in Stiffy?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Yohan wrote:
iffo wrote:I only said women who fuuuck around with 5-6 men before actually getting married are whores
What do men who do this are called? Your prophet did it. You keep avoiding this question of mine!
And he'll never answer it and just keep pretending he never saw it because it was the perfect question to ask.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Idesigner
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Idesigner »

Marie:How do you know I have a dirty ass? Have you taken a peek at it?

Muslims think that all weterners have dirty ass because they use tissue paper instead of three somooth stones and water. :cool:

One Porkie use to brag that he doesnt shake hand with any Kaffir as their hands are dirty..
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by iffo »

antineoETC wrote:Iffo, you do not appear to have addressed my question to you on page 1 of this thread
Having sex with your wife or husband is the legal way. There are women who may have married 5 times .......... are not whores..
Muhammad was same.
It is the promiscuous life style what we are talking about here, which i am sure you would not like your children to have. Unless you want your daughter to be a slut.
piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by piscohot »

iffo wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Iffo, you do not appear to have addressed my question to you on page 1 of this thread
Having sex with your wife or husband is the legal way. There are women who may have married 5 times .......... are not whores..
Muhammad was same.
It is the promiscuous life style what we are talking about here, which i am sure you would not like your children to have. Unless you want your daughter to be a slut.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

'promiscuous lifestyle'?

Muhammad not only have 12 or 13 wives as well as concubines to bonk as and when he wanted, Muhammad also had sex slaves.

And you are talking of promiscuous lifestyle?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: 'Obedient Wife Club', Malaysia

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Iffo, you do not appear to have addressed my question to you on page 1 of this thread
Having sex with your wife or husband is the legal way. There are women who may have married 5 times .......... are not whores..
Muhammad was same.
It is the promiscuous life style what we are talking about here, which i am sure you would not like your children to have. Unless you want your daughter to be a slut.
Iffo, Islam approves of having sex with slave women. It's hard coded in the Quran. You truly have quite the imagination and are in extreme denial. I guess you thought that "whom your right hand possesses" didn't mean slave girls, but rather your right hand possessing your pee pee. :lol: Like I said, we all know you date Rosy Palmer and type with one hand. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Post Reply