Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
yeezevee

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:You stupid punk of an itchy kafir, the Muslim who believes that the prophet was fuking women while being bewitched, or fuking women through their top half while menstrauted is for me an enemy who is disrespectful enough to me by showing shuch disgraceful disrespect to my beloved prophet, therefore I dont give a fuk if he is polite or pretending to be. WB like you filthy kafirs who defame my religion through the hadith are my clear cut enemies and I will destroy you all with nothing but my tongue

now piss off
You irrational fool, your fuckking religion/cult (whatever it is) is defamed by so-called Muslims scholars themselves and arrogant fools like you. You don't need to blame me or wittyboy and others for that..

Go to Egypt or go to any where in this picture to tell your Islam

and talk the way you talk here at ffi against hadith..your head will be hanging on the town halls those cities.

Don't talk rubbish ..

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:You stupid punk of an itchy kafir, the Muslim who believes that the prophet was fuking women while being bewitched, or fuking women through their top half while menstrauted is for me an enemy who is disrespectful enough to me by showing shuch disgraceful disrespect to my beloved prophet, therefore I dont give a fuk if he is polite or pretending to be. WB like you filthy kafirs who defame my religion through the hadith are my clear cut enemies and I will destroy you all with nothing but my tongue

now piss off
You irrational fool, your fuckking religion/cult (whatever it is) is defamed by so-called Muslims scholars themselves and arrogant fools like you. You don't need to blame me or wittyboy and others for that..

Go to Egypt or go to any where in this picture to tell your Islam

and talk the way you talk here at ffi against hadith..your head will be hanging on the town halls those cities.

Don't talk rubbish ..

Idiot, no one will be able to harm me or hang my head anywhere unless Allah allows it to happen, now that is good enough for me to be satisfied and feeling safe.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Idiot, no one will be able to harm me or hang my head anywhere unless Allah allows it to happen, now that is good enough for me to be satisfied and feeling safe.
yadi..yadi.. tell me something new., unless Allah allows it is Oooold saying, talk something new and sensible. For brain washed bums like you "Allah allows and allowed lots of things that are criminal in nature" that is what cows also believe, don't be a cow. here read cow and watch video..

002.067: And when Musa said to his people: Surely Allah commands you that you should sacrifice a cow; they said: Do you ridicule us? He said: I seek the protection of Allah from being one of the ignorant.

002.068: They said: Call on your Lord for our sake to make it plain to us what she is. Musa said: He says, Surely she is a cow neither advanced in age nor too young, of middle age between that (and this); do therefore what you are commanded.

002.069: They said: Call on your Lord for our sake to make it plain to us what her color is. Musa said: He says, Surely she is a yellow cow; her color is intensely yellow, giving delight to the beholders.

002.070: They said: Call on your Lord for our sake to make it plain to us what she is, for surely to us the cows are all alike, and if Allah please we shall surely be guided aright.

002.071: Musa said: He says, Surely she is a cow not made submissive that she should plough the land, nor does she irrigate the tilth; sound, without a blemish in her. They said: Now you have brought the truth; so they sacrificed her, though they had not the mind to do (it).

002.072: And when you killed a man, then you disagreed with respect to that, and Allah was to bring forth that which you were going to hide.

002.073: So We said: Strike the (dead body) with part of the (Sacrificed cow), thus Allah brings the dead to life, and He shows you His signs so that you may understand.
And Now watch this

After that "HIT YOUR HEAD WITH A PIECE OF COW MEAT" may be your brain will come alive and starts thinking..

silly stories stupid book...

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

skynightblaze wrote:I found a site which refutes your allegation of not writing down the hadiths.
Nothing but circular Muhammadan reasoning that you shamelessly parrot, fully debunked by... HISTORY, which you can't grasp. :reading: :idea:

Let me put it in a childish way so that -even you or WittyBoy- may understand: If the prophet did abrogate his initial stand
and allowed them to be written down, then LOGICALLY we would have contemporary hadiths by the thousands and thousands.
THING IS THAT WE DON'T. Even More childish would be...... (....indicating time elapse).

Muhammad interdicted the hadiths.......... so........... we............ don't............
have............ much .......... if....... any.................... for ......................
nearly.......................T..... W ........ O ............. centuries. Which is then respectful.

Muhammad permitted the hadiths .............. so .............. the ...............fact..........
that ............... we ................ do ............. not ............ have .... any ...............
contemporary .......... hadiths ............. is...................... IMPOSSIBLE.

Occam razor dictates that TWO CENTURIES of silence prove you wrong.
There would be no need of ANY LONG chain of narrators if that was allowed !!
No dancing around or Muhammadan smoke-screen will change an iota to this.
They, you, the Hadiths and WittyBoy, are turned into ashes... PERIOD ! :tumbleweed:
skynightblaze wrote:thanks for exposing The CAt who tried to pass off something as his personal opinion rather than acknowledging that he copied from free minds
How did he -exposed- me? Taking an AB's allegation for granted? Impressive... :lol:
skynightblaze wrote:AS far insulting Cat is concerned I didnt start it. He starts using those smilies assuming an air of superiority.
Just ask the mods to ban the smilies because they make you... as paranoid as a Muhammadan! :turban:

You've lost all your marbles the very first time you wrote: Abu Hurairah can be trusted.
I felt then that this was a pathetic case but believed you'd straighten it up. I was wrong.

:wacko: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Last edited by The Cat on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Dig it now... Bukhari accepted anyone, even children, as truthful Sahaba witness !

http://www.irfi.org/general/history_of_hadiths.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The reliability of 'Sahih' Bukhari:

Bukhary defined the Sahaby (single of Sahaba) as the one who was in the company of the prophet Muhammed or just SEEN him. Ibn Hanbal who also has a book of his own collecting more Hadiths than Bukhary accepted this definition and clarified it by saying ; "The Sahaby is anyone who accompanied the Prophet for a year, a month, a day or even an hour or even just seen him."

Again the corruption of Bukhary appears in his acceptance of children who witnessed the Prophet as Sahaba, and he accepted their narration of Hadiths despite the fact that they were too little to realize what was going on at the time. Bukhary had many hadiths narrated by Abdullah Ibn Abbas who was a young child during the Prophet's life. He was never documented to accompany the Prophet as one of the Sahaba, but Bukhary made him one.

Other children who narrated hadiths and accepted by Bukhary are Al-Nuaman Ibn Basheer (8 years old), Mahmoud Ibn Al-Rabee (5 years), Abdullah Ibn Al-Zubeer (9 years), Al-Hussein Ibn Ali (7 years), Al-Hassan Ibn Ali ( 8 years), Omar Ibn Aby Muslima ( 9 years)......etc. Who would accept to take his religion from these children ??!!!!!

Because Bukhary identified himself with the Abbasyeen and politically was against the Talibeen (followers of Ali Ibn Abu-Talib), he gave in his book many pages to the hadiths of Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the grandfather of the Abbasyeens with whom Bukhary identified. Here we witness politics influencing what hadiths to report and what to omit (those praising Ali Ibn Abu Talib). Some of the Hadiths narrated by Ibn Abbas contradict the laws of the Quran , e.g. the laws of inheritance. To witness the political corruption of Bukhary in reporting hadiths that would serve his views and please his masters (Abbasyeen then) is to witness the corruption that God described 6:112-113 in action.
6:114 Shall I seek other than Allah for judge, when He it is Who hath revealed unto you (this) Scripture, fully explained ?

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Idiot, no one will be able to harm me or hang my head anywhere unless Allah allows it to happen, now that is good enough for me to be satisfied and feeling safe.
So there we have it.

Allah allowed for young girls to be sexually abused by muslim men.
Allah allowed for muslims to kill each other.
Allah allowed for women to be horribly disfigured by acid attacks.
Allah allowed for honor killings.
Allah allowed for sucide bombers.
Allah allowed for ALL atrocities committed by muslims.

So why do muslims make so much noise if their kind gets killed by kafirs?

Allah must have allowed for it to happen.

Go blame or thank Allah for that.

DUMB
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

-Peace-

Post by -Peace- »

piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
So there we have it.

DUMB
LOL! AB got OWNED! Wonder what he has to say in his defense.. of course "dismissed and punk" and insults are to be expected.
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:I found a site which refutes your allegation of not writing down the hadiths.
Nothing but circular Muhammadan reasoning that you shamelessly parrot, fully debunked by... HISTORY, which you can't grasp. :reading: :idea:

Let me put it in a childish way so that -even you or WittyBoy- may understand: If the prophet did abrogate his initial stand
and allowed them to be written down, then LOGICALLY we would have contemporary hadiths by the thousands and thousands.
THING IS THAT WE DON'T. Even More childish would be...... (....indicating time elapse).

Muhammad interdicted the hadiths.......... so........... we............ don't............
have............ much .......... if....... any.................... for ......................
nearly.......................T..... W ........ O ............. centuries. Which is then respectful.

Muhammad permitted the hadiths .............. so .............. the ...............fact..........
that ............... we ................ do ............. not ............ have .... any ...............
contemporary .......... hadiths ............. is...................... IMPOSSIBLE.

Occam razor dictates that TWO CENTURIES of silence prove you wrong.
There would be no need of ANY LONG chain of narrators if that was allowed !!
No dancing around or Muhammadan smoke-screen will change an iota to this.
They, you, the Hadiths and WittyBoy, are turned into ashes... PERIOD ! :tumbleweed:

YOu cant even do some googling properly before coming up and embarassing yourself here.I have decided now that its high time that you need to be told what you are. You are nothing but an idiot who thinks he knows too much and has a great intelligence but in reality you are nothing but a pathetic piece of crap who hardly can think..I will demonstrate here how pathetic you are...

You wanted early hadiths?? here are they....
Gibril Haddad wrote:
Spoiler! :
Among the manuscripted hadith collections of the first Hijri century are:

1. `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (d. 63), al-Sahifa al- Sadiqa, originally containing about 1,000 hadiths of which 500 reached us, copied down by `Abd Allah directly from the Prophet - upon him blessings and peace - and transmitted to us by his great-grandson `Amr ibn Shu`ayb (d. 118);

2. Hammam ibn Munabbih's (d. 101 or 131) al-Sahifa al- Sahiha which has reached us complete in two manuscripts containing 138 hadiths narrated by Hammam from Abu Hurayra (d. 60), from the Prophet - upon him blessings and peace;

3. The lost folios of Aban ibn `Uthman (d. 105) the son of `Uthman ibn `Affan (d. 35), from whom Muhammad ibn Ishaq (80-150/152) narrated;

4. The accomplished works of `Urwa (d. ~92-95) - the son of al-Zubayr ibn al-`Awwam and grandson of Asma' and `A'isha the learned daughters of Abu Bakr the Truthful. `Urwa ordered them burnt, after a lifetime of teaching from them, during the sack of Madina by the armies of Syro-Palestine under Yazid ibn Mu`awiya in 63;

5. Muhammad ibn Shihab al-Zuhri's (d. 120) Sira, from which Ibn Ishaq also borrowed much;

6. `Asim ibn `Umar ibn Qatada ibn al-Nu`man al-Ansari's (d. 120 or 129) Maghazi and Manaqib al-Sahaba, another principal thiqa source for Ibn Ishaq and others;

7. `Abd Allah ibn Abi Bakr ibn Muhammad ibn `Amr ibn Hazm al-Ansari's (d. 135) tome, another main source for Ibn Ishaq Ibn Sa`d, and others;

8. The most reliable Sira of the Madinan Musa ibn `Uqba al-Asadi (d. 141), praised by Imam Malik and used by Ibn Sa`d and others.
http://www.livingislam.org/n/vih_e.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Only googling a bit and using some common sense would have saved this embarassment for you.Now obviously you got this argument that there were no early hadiths from answering islam 's article "Are there early hadiths"? .If you had read that article carefully you would find that answering islam's author questions the authenticity of early hadiths. HE doesnt deny that there were no hadiths at all. Islamic awareness quoted a list of early hadiths to which he replied and merely questioned the authenticity of those hadiths. He couldnt deny that there were no hadiths at all. All he did was question their authenticity. ! A big difference if you can understand!

The important point here is whether there were any early hadiths and not whether they were reliable.Whether they were reliable or not becomes another issue . YOu obviously seem to have a poor grasping .... If there were early hadiths written then it goes on to confirm the fact that indeed muhammad abrogated his order of prohibition of writing of hadith.Earlier I mentioned that there could be 2 possibilities :

Either hadiths are contradictory or there is abrogation. It seems that there was a command of abrogation rather than the hadiths being contradictory.

The full article on early hadiths can be found in the following link...

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/hadith.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:thanks for exposing The CAt who tried to pass off something as his personal opinion rather than acknowledging that he copied from free minds
How did he -exposed- me? Taking an AB's allegation for granted? Impressive... :lol:
I myself have experienced this . You copy paste things from here and there and try to pass them as if you have written.You did that when you copy pasted Shia arguments on the other thread. You also copy pasted some muslim called Aymans arguments on FFI.Lets see what he said..
Ayman wrote: A kind colleague on another forum pointed me to this thread. I didn't know that what I wrote several years ago had made its way here (thanks to The Cat).
viewtopic.php?p=111928#p111928" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AS far as BAhgat accusing you of copying I dont think he would take free minds name immediately when he saw your arguments. YOu also have been known to copy from free minds a lot of things as you keep quoting them time and again.You tried to escape it by saying that you personal opinion was restricted to Salman.Your post clearly didnt suggest that.
The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:AS far insulting Cat is concerned I didnt start it. He starts using those smilies assuming an air of superiority.
Just ask the mods to ban the smilies because they make you... as paranoid as a Muhammadan! :turban:
I am not a cry baby to complain to mods .I will handle this issue myself and it will end up with me exposing you.I raised this point because Yeezevee made accusations against me for insulting members.
The Cat wrote: You've lost all your marbles the very first time you wrote: Abu Hurairah can be trusted.
I felt then that this was a pathetic case but believed you'd straighten it up. I was wrong.
Well you are back to Abu huraira? :lol: .You couldnt prove a sh!t. Read my response to Bahgat and reply back .

I am going to embarass you here. I have decided to create a poll myself because I know you are a coward who wont have a heart to accept defeat . I dont like doing such stuff but now I am forced to do it now . You should understand that none agrees with your crap and you are the one who is embarassing here. I will soon create a poll. If majority agrees with you on your stance on hadiths I will publicly apologize and I will accept that I was a fool and will take back what all I said.Its a promise!
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

The Cat wrote:Dig it now... Bukhari accepted anyone, even children, as truthful Sahaba witness !

http://www.irfi.org/general/history_of_hadiths.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The reliability of 'Sahih' Bukhari:

Bukhary defined the Sahaby (single of Sahaba) as the one who was in the company of the prophet Muhammed or just SEEN him. Ibn Hanbal who also has a book of his own collecting more Hadiths than Bukhary accepted this definition and clarified it by saying ; "The Sahaby is anyone who accompanied the Prophet for a year, a month, a day or even an hour or even just seen him."

Again the corruption of Bukhary appears in his acceptance of children who witnessed the Prophet as Sahaba, and he accepted their narration of Hadiths despite the fact that they were too little to realize what was going on at the time. Bukhary had many hadiths narrated by Abdullah Ibn Abbas who was a young child during the Prophet's life. He was never documented to accompany the Prophet as one of the Sahaba, but Bukhary made him one.

Other children who narrated hadiths and accepted by Bukhary are Al-Nuaman Ibn Basheer (8 years old), Mahmoud Ibn Al-Rabee (5 years), Abdullah Ibn Al-Zubeer (9 years), Al-Hussein Ibn Ali (7 years), Al-Hassan Ibn Ali ( 8 years), Omar Ibn Aby Muslima ( 9 years)......etc. Who would accept to take his religion from these children ??!!!!!

Because Bukhary identified himself with the Abbasyeen and politically was against the Talibeen (followers of Ali Ibn Abu-Talib), he gave in his book many pages to the hadiths of Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the grandfather of the Abbasyeens with whom Bukhary identified. Here we witness politics influencing what hadiths to report and what to omit (those praising Ali Ibn Abu Talib). Some of the Hadiths narrated by Ibn Abbas contradict the laws of the Quran , e.g. the laws of inheritance. To witness the political corruption of Bukhary in reporting hadiths that would serve his views and please his masters (Abbasyeen then) is to witness the corruption that God described 6:112-113 in action.
6:114 Shall I seek other than Allah for judge, when He it is Who hath revealed unto you (this) Scripture, fully explained ?
IF Bukhari considered opinions of children then we can safely reject those people but why should anyone reject Bukhari completely when he also borrowed hadiths from elderly people? As far as Ibn Abbas is concerned he was respected even by the caliphs.

Ibn Abbas didnt just inherit knowledge from muhammad. Infact its said that Ibn Abbas used to consult around 20-30 people to understand what the prophet said regarding an issue. He learned many things from Sahabas of Muhammad and thats why he is considered reliable.The learning took place ofcourse when he was elder and not 12.

I am not interested in defending Ibn abbas or the others but whoever wrote this shows that he didnt know that Ibn abbas never claimed to learn from muhammad alone.

Finally if Bukhari is to be rejected merely on the basis of his few inconsistencies then why the hell are we supposed to listen to FREE MINDS (the source of your arguments) who translated quran 4:34 to "TO SEND AWAY" rather than "BEAT THEM"?? Going by your own logic you should simply stop pasting crap from FREE MINDS.
Last edited by skynightblaze on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:AS far as BAhgat accusing you of copying I dont think he would take free minds name immediately when he saw your arguments. YOu also have been known to copy from free minds a lot of things as you keep quoting them time and again.You tried to escape it by saying that you personal opinion was restricted to Salman.Your post clearly didnt suggest that.
What a stupid confused and abused kid you are

I know the Cat copy from FM months ago, the moment I read it, I even knew it is by Ayman or Layth

And I am not upset that a kafir copy their work, in fact I dont expect that the kafirs know the secrets of these man made rubbish of crap hadith, it need one like me or Ayman to expose Al-Mushrikoon

Now, while I disagree with the free minders on major claims, like prayer, hajj and fasting, I still accept and appreciate many of their work which is 100% compatibe with my work

Get ready punk for the new hadith Iam translating now, which should send you and your Mushrik lover WB back to your shirk hole pending delivery to hell

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

-Peace- wrote:
piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
So there we have it.

DUMB
LOL! AB got OWNED! Wonder what he has to say in his defense.. of course "dismissed and punk" and insults are to be expected.

See, when a Muslim becomes a kafir, he/she becomes even more dumber than the kafirs themselves

I never said that Allah will not allow it to happen to me

All what I said that it is in the hands of Allah and not the humans; also idiot, I stated before many times that I would love to be killed by the sinful hands of al-Mushrikoon so they bear all my sins along with their sins

Dismiss yourself dumby kafir
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:AS far as BAhgat accusing you of copying I dont think he would take free minds name immediately when he saw your arguments. YOu also have been known to copy from free minds a lot of things as you keep quoting them time and again.You tried to escape it by saying that you personal opinion was restricted to Salman.Your post clearly didnt suggest that.
What a stupid confused and abused kid you are

I know the Cat copy from FM months ago, the moment I read it, I even knew it is by Ayman or Layth

And I am not upset that a kafir copy their work, in fact I dont expect that the kafirs know the secrets of these man made rubbish of crap hadith, it need one like me or Ayman to expose Al-Mushrikoon
You fool , do you realize that I am agreeing with you and supporting you here rather than disagreeing .You caught him !I dont say that one shouldnt copy from other sites but one should atleast have the integrity to quote a source of the arguments if they are copied . Cat never did that.Its only now he has started pasting links to Free minds and others.

Even I copy from some sites like what I have been doing here in this debate but I sourced my arguments wherever I copied and in addition to those arguments I made some of my own arguments. Unlike him..

I never ever pretend as if I write all the arguments on my own

I never claim that I am intelligent.

I never claim that I am knowledgeable.
Ahmed wrote: Now, while I disagree with the free minders on major claims, like prayer, hajj and fasting, I still accept and appreciate many of their work which is 100% compatibe with my work

Get ready punk for the new hadith Iam translating now, which should send you and your Mushrik lover WB back to your shirk hole pending delivery to hell

I am ready.

-Peace-

Post by -Peace- »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
See, when a Muslim becomes a kafir, he/she becomes even more dumber than the kafirs themselves

All what I said that it is in the hands of Allah and not the humans; also idiot, I stated before many times that I would love to be killed by the sinful hands of al-Mushrikoon so they bear all my sins along with their sins

Dismiss yourself dumby kafir
Allah cannot be God then, because that's EVIL.

SLAM DUNK!

JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:See, when a Muslim becomes a kafir, he/she becomes even more dumber than the kafirs themselves

All what I said that it is in the hands of Allah and not the humans; also idiot, I stated before many times that I would love to be killed by the sinful hands of al-Mushrikoon so they bear all my sins along with their sinsDismiss yourself dumby kafir

How much dumber can you get?

Isn't that what i am saying? Everything happens because Allah allowed it to happen.
Example: if Allah did not allow the muslim to rape the young child, it would not have happened. Understand?

If anyone needs any proof that you are already braindead, here it is.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to inmate piss
piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:See, when a Muslim becomes a kafir, he/she becomes even more dumber than the kafirs themselves

All what I said that it is in the hands of Allah and not the humans; also idiot, I stated before many times that I would love to be killed by the sinful hands of al-Mushrikoon so they bear all my sins along with their sinsDismiss yourself dumby kafir

How much dumber can you get?

Isn't that what i am saying? Everything happens because Allah allowed it to happen.
Example: if Allah did not allow the muslim to rape the young child, it would not have happened. Understand?

If anyone needs any proof that you are already braindead, here it is.

Another example is how Allah made your parents not circumcise you so all women you meet know that you are nothing but a filthy retarded half man.

Back to your cell, inmate.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

AhmedBahgat wrote: You stupid punk of an itchy kafir, the Muslim who believes that the prophet was fuking women while being bewitched, or fuking women through their top half while menstrauted is for me an enemy who is disrespectful enough to me by showing shuch disgraceful disrespect to my beloved prophet, therefore I dont give a fuk if he is polite or pretending to be. WB like you filthy kafirs who defame my religion through the hadith are my clear cut enemies and I will destroy you all with nothing but my tongue

now piss off
OT: How easily could moderate Ahmed become extremist Ahmed?

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Hello ALL,

I have created a poll to know how many people agree with The Cat's stance on hadiths . I request those who are following this thread to vote at the following link.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8146" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

skynightblaze wrote:I am going to embarass you here. I have decided to create a poll
1. You should check your typo when you want to embarrass someone. It doesn't exactly help your point... :whistling:

2. Argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy that is rather embarrassing for -you- . :oops:

3. Next in the poll....

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

skynightblaze wrote:You copy paste things from here and there and try to pass them as if you have written.You did that when you copy pasted Shia arguments on the other thread. You also copy pasted some muslim called Aymans arguments on FFI.... AS far as BAhgat accusing you of copying I dont think he would take free minds name immediately when he saw your arguments.
Here's the post (check it good):

viewtopic.php?p=128079#p128079" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The personal opinion is related to Salman the Persian, different from the warring Medina one.

Everything else is confirmed by HISTORY, nothing to do with free-minds.
-- We have testimonies that he was alive and feared at least still by 640.
-- We have no inscription mentioning this Mhmd before around Marwan.
-- Mada'in Saleh was then rather known as Hegra or Hijir (where Salman has a shrine).
-- It looks like the Medina Charter, dated 622, is the true beginning of what we now call Islam.
-- Mecca is nowhere in sight until 710.
My question was: ''Where did he exposed me (of copying freemind)?'' Do not dance around again. WHERE in that post ?

You're so deluded that I don't know how pathetic or funny you truly are.
The other answer will follow. I'm out for a wonderful diner.
Last edited by The Cat on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze: ...YOu cant even do some googling properly before coming up and embarassing yourself here......
...........you are nothing but a pathetic piece of crap who hardly can think..

The Cat : You're so deluded that I don't know how pathetic or funny you truly are.

Anger management ..... This guy son of Hamas hero does pretty well
skynightblaze: If majority agrees with you on your stance on hadiths I will publicly apologize and I will accept that I was a fool and will take back what all I said.Its a promise!
I don't see any good reason for that., If majority Votes for the Cat and there is a possibility that majority could be wrong and your point may be valid., Then apologizing is not the right thing., off course both could apologize each others for throwing insults..