Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
skynightblaze

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:@ kafir kid sky

Have I not showed you and ur mushrik pal WB the hadth from ur man made rubbish books in which we read that during Muawiah khilafah
They deleted any written hadith as commanded by the prophet

Keep dancing sharmooot kafir and ur punk mushrik muslim WB, when I go home I will prepare
another mother of all slams showing most of known sahabah deleted any written hadith

And guess what you sharmooot kafir and ur boyfriend WB, it all hapened in the years after his death

This means. Sharmooot kafir sky and Nijis muslim WB, that the prophet never allowed them to write any man made rubbish

It also means that WB is a brainwashed conbfused lying mushrik muslim bound to hell
Looks like you are in great pain. Did bro BMZ tamper with your bum?

Btw hadiths describe muhammad as a criminal.Thats the reality! Muhammad was a criminal period. . Anyway one day I am sure after reading my arguments you will become a hadith only muslim.Read my response to Pussy Cat with regards to writing of hadithsand thanks for exposing The CAt who tried to pass off something as his personal opinion rather than acknowledging that he copied from free minds :lol:
Last edited by skynightblaze on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:Yeeke how important do you consider the truth?
If I could make ALL Muslims behave like normal human beings with common sense "truth is NOT that important for Yeeke".. Once people start using common sense, they will realize the truth themselves., I don't need to tell them what are lies and what is truth in religions dear SKB...
I will agree with that one.Right now I am not sure whether telling muslims that hadiths are authentic is a good idea but I would like to debate in academic sense with master bahgat and Pussy Cat. Actually the muslims who reject hadiths have a higher sense of moral. This cant be denied. Muslims ideally should give up both the hadiths and the quran.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze wrote:...Right now I am not sure whether telling muslims that hadiths are authentic is a good idea but I would like to debate in academic sense with master bahgat and Pussy Cat.
Well you are not sure of many things dear SKB., may be you don't know that you are not sure of many things ..lol..

Why don't you just say this dear SKB?? ., "I love to win the argument and love to insult any one and every one who don't agree with me., But Muslims and Islam have special place for my insults"
Actually the muslims who reject hadiths have a higher sense of moral. This cant be denied.
I am glad to note that
Muslims ideally should give up both the hadiths and the quran.
off course in fact very ideally speaking, for you and many others, it would have been better "if Muslims would have left both the hadiths and the Quran and Islam LOooooong back some time in 10th century...

But life is unfair dear SKB..

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

@ iffo

You went into your way in describing or rewriting hadiths as you wish, hoping that can help you, as you did in hadith al-Azl:
War has just ended, Muslims away from wives not home yet,
I'd like to inform you that Abu said al-Khudri (the narrator) wasn't married at this time :???: He has been exempted from the battle of Uhud (3 years before this incident) because of his age, So what's meant in this hadith that they weren't married, not they were away from wives and not at home yet.
Based on the hadith 10/10 partial individuals from any nationality will conclude its a rape. Does not look like women had any say in that.
She is a captive, so she won't choose her 'Wali' (the person who will be responsible for her), but no one said that he forces her on sex.
Another case of rape, this time buddy Ali. Muhammad has just asked to get the booty, and Ali just fuked one from the botty. Girl was so crazy about Ali she just wanted Ali to fuke her after war ended.
Who is this girl you talk about? Buraida wasn't a girl, Ignorant Parrot!
Narrated Buraida:
The Prophet sent 'Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty)
That's enough, the booty has been distributed and that was the khumus of the prophet's family, and Ali was a member of it, and his share was more than that too.
Looks like this guy can take her clothes off anytime he wants, its his decision since she is his property now.
Yes, you are right. It indicates other things as following
I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: Give me that girl, O Salama. I said: Messenger of Allah, she has fascinated me. I had not yet disrobed her. When on the next day. the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ag;tin met me in the street, he said: O Salama, give me that girl, may God bless your father. I said: She is for you. Messenger of Allah! By Allah. I have not yet disrobed her. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent her to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca.
1- This companion Salama captured a girl who was one of the prettiest girls in Arabia. However, He didn't have sex with her as soon as he captured her - as you are trying to prove that all the time- because she wasn't lawful for him yet.

2- Abu Bakr gave her to him. However, he didn't have sex with her too.

3- He went back to Madina, but he still didn't do anything.

4- In the next day, he meet The Prophet(pbuh) again, and he didn't have sex with her yet.

Really thank you for this hadith, it shows how much you were very wrong when you claimed that Muslims were crazy of sex. Remember, she was one of the prettiest girls in Arabia, and stayed with him all this time, and he didn't do anything with her nor forcing her on sex.

"The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent her to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca."

Till now we mentioned together some forms of freeing captives:
- freeing them as captives exchanging.
- freeing them for a ransom.
- freeing them by 'al-Mukataba' (requesting freedom for some money)
- freeing them without any condition.
- We didn't mention yet that a captive can be freed as an expiation of sins.
Problems #1 , #2

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:...Right now I am not sure whether telling muslims that hadiths are authentic is a good idea but I would like to debate in academic sense with master bahgat and Pussy Cat.
Well you are not sure of many things dear SKB., may be you don't know that you are not sure of many things ..lol..

Why don't you just say this dear SKB?? ., "I love to win the argument and love to insult any one and every one who don't agree with me., But Muslims and Islam have special place for my insults"
AS far as insulting a muslim is concerned show me where I have insulted a muslim who doesnt deserve . IF you can show me that I have insulted a muslim without any good reason I will gladly accept that I am wrong.Btw if you think I am not making valid points then please show me where I am wrong. GO with self impresssed egoistic CAT and please post a rebutall here.AS far insulting Cat is concerned I didnt start it. He starts using those smilies assuming an air of superiority.This isnt the first time he is doing that. I am not going to accept his insults at any cost .AS far as Bahgat is concerned that abuse is with mutual consent so no issues there .

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

iffo wrote:Witty, WittyBoy where are you my friend. Surendered so easily? what kind a Mujahid you are?
Sorry, I was trying to answer your miraculous posts all this time :*)
Problems #1 , #2

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

bobs1244 wrote:I'm interested in knowing why Muhammad, according to some Muslims, banned writing down of the Hadith (his sayings and living habits etc.)? Is there a particular reason ?
You may find an answer in the following quote:
WittyBoy wrote:About forbidding writing hadiths,
The Prophet(pbuh) forbade that not to mix Quran with hadiths but He allowed it later,

Abu Dawood , Book 25, Number 3639:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
I used to write everything which I heard from the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). I intended (by it) to memorise it. The Quraysh prohibited me saying: Do you write everything that you hear from him while the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) is a human being: he speaks in anger and pleasure? So I stopped writing, and mentioned it to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). He signalled with his finger to him mouth and said: Write, by Him in Whose hand my soul lies, only right comes out from it.

Abu Dawood, Book 25, Number 3652:

Narrated Zayd ibn Thabit:
I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: May Allah brighten a man who hears a tradition from us, gets it by heart and passes it on to others. Many a bearer of knowledge conveys it to one who is more versed than he is; and many a bearer of knowledge is not versed in it.

al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 113:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
There is none among the companions of the Prophet who has narrated more Hadiths than I except 'Abdallah bin Amr (bin Al-'As) who used to write them and I never did the same.

al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 112:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
.....In the meantime a man from Yemen came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Get that written for me." The Prophet ordered his companions to write that for him....
Problems #1 , #2

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

WittyBoy wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:We have seen clearly that Bukhari disobeyed the prophet according to Bukhari’s own deed, when he informed every single dick and pussy of a Muslim over 1200 years of some hadith that should have been concealed from many people and only said to a few as commanded by the prophet in his own man made book Sahih Bukhari.
WittyBoy wrote:The question now, Why did they say such hadiths? because they didn't bear to conceal something they knew from the prophet. In addition, Muaz ibn Jabal didn't say this fact only, but he honestly informed us that the prophet haven't wanted so, and told us the reason too. So, we Muslims should appreciate this honesty and don't do what the prophet(pbuh) fear of. That's all.
We learned from this incident that a scholar can hide some knowledge from who can't understand it correctly, but it should be conveyed to his students. BTW, this information still hidden from the majority of Muslims as the Prophet(pbuh) wanted it to be. That's because people depends on lessons and lectures of scholars, not all people opens sahih books and reads from it directly.

Now, why don't you go back to my last post, and answer it instead of this nonsense?
You stupid lying piece of shirking trash, all the muslims know that hadith which the prophet wanted to conceal from many, HOW LYING YOU ARE, MUSHRIK

Your lame excuse that not all Muslims read that rubbish books was the scam that your associates used to brainwash the Muslims so they never use their own minds to judge things and only listen to and obey them.

The nonsene is what you what you spew Mushrik boy, any sane Muslim or kafir should know that you are nothing but a confused soul parrotting what your Mushrik fathers and grand fathers alleged in their shirk submission to satan

Here is more non sense for you, Mushrik:

Stoning half the adulterer and adulteress

Last year I have written a note titled as follow:

الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا. I.e. Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE.

In which I posted the following verse:

قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا ۖ لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا (26)

Say: Allah knows best how long they stayed; to Him is the unknown of the heavens and the earth; how Seeing is He and how Hearing. They do not have other than Him any guardian, and He does not share His judgment with anyone.
[Al Quran ; 18:26]

Then I explained an important information in the above verse as stated below:

ولا يشرك في حكمه احدا , and He does not share His judgment with anyone.

I.e. الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا , Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE

Then I explained that the word احدا , i.e. anyone in the above verse should cover EVERYONE you can imagine, then I gave you some examples which the word should cover:

Muhammed, Isa, Musa, Ibrahim, Bukhari, your mosque Imam, your Mufti, your Mullah, your Sheikh, you and certainly me.

Then I explained for the zillion and one time : حكم الله على الزانى و الزانية , i.e. The judgement of Allah concerning the adulterer and adulteress , which is stated clearly in the Quran as shown below:

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُمْ بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2)

The woman and the man who commit adultery, lash each of them a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let their torture be witnessed by a group of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 24:2]

But the whole world knows now that Al-Mushrikoon from among the Muslims are not happy with the above clear law from Allah; Al-Mushrikoon from among اهل السنة و الجماعة Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Jamaa’a, I mean اهل السنة و الشرك, Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Al-Shirk, are telling us that Allah took a partner for His judgment from among the humans, i.e. they are telling us that: الله اشرك فى حكمه احدا, i.e. that Allah took a human as a partner for His judgement .

They are telling us that Quran verse 24:2 only covers any Zani and Zania from among the unmarried men and women, i.e. it only covers half the judgment. Consequently they made a partner to Allah to create the second half of the judgment which should cover any Zani and Zania from among the married men and women

They are telling us that, for any Zani and Zania from among the married men and women, the punishment is to kill them by stoning as stated by someone or a few. Something that was never stated in the Quran. Their actions clearly means that they committed shirk by taking half judgment for adultery from Allah, WHILE taking the other half from a human, at the same time.

Let me assume for a moment that they are right; in this case it will be evident that those Mushrikoon from among the Muslims have created a huge and unsolveable contradiction in the judgment of Allah as follow:

- We know well that Zina (adultery) is Fahisha as seen below:

وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا الزِّنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَاءَ سَبِيلًا (32)

And do not go near adultery; indeed, it is ever an indecency and an evil way.
[Al Quran ; 17:32]

- We also know that any women from among ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess who commits adultery, should be punished with HALF the punishment of a free woman. Here is the verse from Quran telling us what to do with a MARRIED woman from ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess, if she commits adultery:

وَمَن لَّمْ يَسْتَطِعْ مِنكُمْ طَوْلاً أَن يَنكِحَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ فَمِن مِّا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُم مِّن فَتَيَاتِكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَاللّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِكُمْ بَعْضُكُم مِّن بَعْضٍ فَانكِحُوهُنَّ بِإِذْنِ أَهْلِهِنَّ وَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ مُحْصَنَاتٍ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحَاتٍ وَلاَ مُتَّخِذَاتِ أَخْدَانٍ فَإِذَا أُحْصِنَّ فَإِنْ أَتَيْنَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ فَعَلَيْهِنَّ نِصْفُ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْصَنَاتِ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ الْعَنَتَ مِنْكُمْ وَأَن تَصْبِرُواْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (25)

And whoever among you cannot afford to marry the protected and believing women, then (marry) of those whom your oaths possess from among your believing young women. And Allah is most Knowing of your oaths between yourselves; so marry them with the permission of their families, and give them their rewards lawfully if they seek protection (for themselves) not fornicating or receiving paramours. And if they protect themselves (through marriage) then commit an indecency, then upon them is half the torture which should be upon the protected women. That is for one who fears affliction from among you. And if you are patient, it is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 4:25]

Clearly, the verse above is talking about a married woman from ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. what our oaths possess, who commits adultery, see the following key sentences:

ومن لم يستطع منكم طولا ان ينكح المحصنات المؤمنات فمن ما ملكت ايمانكم من فتياتكم المؤمنات

I.e. And whoever among you cannot afford to marry the protected and believing women, then (marry) of those whom your oaths possess from among your believing young women. And that should be after taking the permission of their parents:

فانكحوهن باذن اهلهن واتوهن اجورهن بالمعروف

I.e. so marry them with the permission of their families, and give them their rewards lawfully

But the same verse is telling us that if anyone of those married women from ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess commits adultery, we should punish her with HALF the punishment of a free married woman:

فاذا احصن فان اتين بفاحشة فعليهن نصف ما علي المحصنات من العذاب

i.e. And if they protect themselves (through marriage) then commit an indecency, then upon them is half the torture which should be upon the protected women.

Now, the punishment for any Zania (adulteress ) from among the married free women should be stoning her to death according to Al-Mushrikoon from among the Muslims.

So my dear friend Hany Mohsen and myself ask those dumb bums from among Al-Mushrikoon:

What is the punishment of a married adulteress from among ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from among what our oaths possess?

They should answer that it should be half the punishment of an adulteress from among the free women according to 4:25

Which is certainly the right answer; so we ask them again, what is half the punishment of stoning a married woman to death, who committed adultery, ?

Is it, to stone her to half death?

Or

Is it, to stone half of her to death?

Of course the above question can never be answered by anyone from among those esteemed friend Mushrikoon, even by the hard core Mushriks from among them.

This mother of all slams by my dear friend Hany Mohsen should send all those Mushrikoon and their followers to the dumbest rubbish bin on the planet; possibly they might give heed and listen to Allah words alone and realize that الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا, i.e. Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE, otherwise we must have a clear cut contradiction in the judgment of Allah.

Now, if we take the judgment of Allah alone without shirking it with man made judgment, we should have no problem, because:

According to Allah alone, an adulteress from the free/married or free/unmarried women should be lashed 100 lashes in public.

Consequently , an adulteress from among the married women of ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess. or the unmarried women of ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess, should be lashed 50 lashes in public.

Let’s see how Al-Mushrikoon will tap dance and spin around trying hard to find an excuse for the above contradiction they created by their own shirk through their submission to Iblis. In fact they were already tap dancing in confusion not far away from the prophet time, they did not bloody know if the prophet stoned (as alleged) before the revelation of Sura 24 or after, Sura 24 in which Allah commands to stone the adulterers 100 lashes, see this hadith from the man made book of Bukhjari:

In which we read that a guy named Shaibani asked a guy named Abdullah Bin Abi Awfa:

Did the messenger of Allah stone before Sura Al-Noor (sura 24) or after it?

Bin Abi Awfa replied:

I don’t know.

End of hadith

Hahahahaha, how funny by confused Bukhari and his associates from among Al-Mushrikoon, well Bukhari as always confirmed his crap to us:

Did the messenger of Allah stone before Sura Al-Noor (sura 24) or after it?

Bin Abi Awfa replied:

I don’t know.

End of hadith
---------------

Wouldn’t that massive stupidity and confusion by AL-Mushrikoon and their associates makes want to shove these people in filthiest pit in hell

Salam
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.
yeezevee wrote:well that is what people do in politics. So you only support Muslims guys when it suits you to kill Islam and insult Muslims .,lol.. right deat SKB.. lol..
WittyBoy wrote:I interpreted it the same way, we all know that by denying hadiths, a huge number of claims against Islam would be destroyed,
What a filthy, Nijis, confused and retarded of a Mushrik bound to hell you are, so you know for fukin certain that a lot of allegations by the kafirs against Islam will be destroyed if Muslims unite and drop their shirk, yet you insist on upholding it? This is how Iblis owned you filthy.

Now, tell me Nijis Mushrik, claims against the prophet like what?

Like fuking some women then forgetting that he fuked them because he was affected by magic?

And Bukhari and Muslim said: You only follow a man who is affected by magic

Hello Muslims

If you read sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslium very well, you should ask yourself: Were Bukhari and Muslim believers or pretending to be?

I am sure that many of you may say, Ahmed has gone crazy, well, before you judge me quickly give me another chance to show you why I asked myself that question about those hadith worshippers:

Allah clearly told us that the kafirs of Quraish used to accuse Muhammed of being مسحور , i.e. Affected by magic, let’s have a look:

أَوْ يُلْقَىٰ إِلَيْهِ كَنْزٌ أَوْ تَكُونُ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ يَأْكُلُ مِنْهَا ۚ وَقَالَ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنْ تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا رَجُلًا مَسْحُورًا (8)
Or a treasure is thrown to him, or he has a garden from which he eats. And the unjust people said: You only follow a man who is affected by magic.
[Al Quran ; 25:8]

-> See: وَقَالَ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنْ تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا رَجُلًا مَسْحُورًا , i.e. And the unjust said: You only follow a man who is affected by magic. Can you see how Allah described those who alleged so about the prophet by being: الظَّالِمُونَ , i.e. The unjust people, this clearly means that Allah denies that Muhammed was ever affected by magic, in fact in the following verse Allah confirms so:

انْظُرْ كَيْفَ ضَرَبُوا لَكَ الْأَمْثَالَ فَضَلُّوا فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَبِيلًا (9)
See how they strike to you parables, so they strayed and they could not find a way.
[Al Quran ; 25:9]

-> See: ضَرَبُوا لَكَ الْأَمْثَالَ فَضَلُّوا , i.e. they strike to you parables, so they strayed. I.e. what those unjust people alleged about Muhammed that he was affected by magic IS NOTHING BUT A LIE.

Muslim on the other hand is telling us that Allah was wrong. For Muslim, Muhammed indeed was affected by magic, and for Muslim, those unjust people must have said the truth about Muhammed, that he was affected by magic, in effect the unjust people for Muslim, لم يضلوا , i.e. have not gone astray. Let’s have a look, shall we:

The hadith is under a chapter that is titled: السلام , i.e. Peace, under a sub-chapter that is titled: السحر , i.e. Magic. I am not bloody sure what magic has to do with peace? I guess Muslim was drunk:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 4059&doc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The above is alleged by Aysha, so she said (I am only going to translate the underlined sentence, the rest is just crap, the first sentence is enough to dismiss the whole hadith without reading the rest:

‏سحر رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يهودي ‏ ‏من ‏ ‏يهود بني زريق ‏ ‏يقال له ‏ ‏لبيد بن الأعصم ‏ ‏قالت حتى كان رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يخيل إليه أنه يفعل الشيء وما يفعله

A Jewish from the Jews of Bani Zariq who is named Lubaid Ibn Al-Aasam made the messenger of Allah affected by magic until the prophet was imagining that he did things while he never did it.

………………….

End of hadith

Hmmm, clearly Muslim Ibn Al-Hajaj in his sahih book admits that he does not believe Allah, rather he believed an allegation by a few men about Aysha that she claimed that the messenger was so affected by magic that he used to imagine doing things which he never did.

Bukhari on the other hand totally agreed with Muslim, in fact Bukhari even told us something that was imagined to be done by the prophet which was never done, let’s have a look:

The hadith is under a chapter that is titled: الطب , i.e. Medicine, under a sub-chapter that is titled: هل يستخرج السحر , i.e. Can magic be removed:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 5323&doc=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The above is also alleged by Aysha, so she said (again, I am only going to translate the underlined sentence, the rest is just crap, the first sentence is enough to dismiss the whole hadith without reading the rest:

This is the part that will be translated:

‏كان رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏سحر حتى كان يرى أنه يأتي النساء ولا يأتيهن ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏سفيان ‏ ‏وهذا أشد ما يكون من السحر

The messenger of Allah was affected by magic that he used to imagine approaching the women (for sex) while it never happened

Suffian then said: And this is the worst type of magic.
………………….

End of hadith

Lol, what the f… was that exactly?

Not only the prophet was affected by magic, but when he was hallucinating, he used to imagine most excellent some women while he never did

And what that crap that Suffian said? That imagining of most excellent some women while it never happened is the worst type of magic.

Man, I cannot believe that these people was confused to that degree of totally ignoring what Allah said as if it was never been said, well, I have very bad news for confused borthers Bukhari and his student Muslim:

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَاللّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)
O messenger! Announce what bas been sent down to you from your Lord; and if you do not, then you have not announced His message. And Allah will protect you from the people; indeed, Allah does not guide the unbelieving people.
[Al Quran ; 5:67]

-> See what Allah said about Muhammed: وَاللّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ , i.e. And Allah will protect you from the people.

But for that hadith worshippers and Nijis Mushrik Muslims like WB along with kafirs like skyarseblaze, Allah lied when He said that He will protect Muhammed from the people.

WittyBoy wrote:but i still appreciated his opinion.
Let’s rephrase this the proper way Nijis Mushrik:

Nijis Mushrik Muslim WB appreciates that kafir skyarseblaze supports him in defending his shirk man made rubbish books of hadith, so kafir skyarseblaze can use the hadith to destroy Islam and the reputation of the prophet as he admitted numerous times.

Let’s put our dirty feet together for the new queers in the block:

Nijis Mushrik Muslim: WittyBoy

His kafir lover: skynightblaze aka myarseablaze

Flap, flap, flap, flap

Jahannam will be the destination for both of you, inshaallah

Salam

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Robot spewing rubbish froth from his mouth. against witty _b
AhmedBahgat wrote:

You stupid lying piece of shirking trash,
... HOW LYING YOU ARE, MUSHRIK
da...da..
ra..ra..

....their associates makes want to shove these people in filthiest pit in hell

Salam
you are running wild without any leash dear Robot.. Muhammad .. Prophet of Islam apparently spoke 23 years after announcing himself as Prophet and messenger of Allah..

How do you know what part of his talk went in to Quran and what went in to hadith dear robot??

how abut this garbage from messenger's mouth.. talaq..talaq
Fain tallaqaha fala tahillu lahu min baAAdu hatta tankiha zawjan ghayrahu fain tallaqaha fala junaha AAalayhima an yatarajaAAa in thanna an yuqeema hudooda Allahi watilka hudoodu Allahi yubayyinuha liqawmin yaAAlamoona

Then if (after pronouncing divorce twice if husband pronounce it third time to his wife) divorced (her), then that woman will not remain lawful to him, unless she marry with some other man and he divorces her (willingly). Then if first husband and this woman think that they will remain with in the limits of Allâh then for them there is no sin to reunite with each other. These are the limits set by Allâh which HE is clarifying for the guidance of those people who (know the result of breaking HIS limits) have the knowledge.

وَإِذَا طَلَّقْتُمُ النَّسَاء فَبَلَغْنَ أَجَلَهُنَّ فَأَمْسِكُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ أَوْ سَرِّحُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ وَلاَ تُمْسِكُوهُنَّ ضِرَارًا لَّتَعْتَدُواْ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ فَقَدْ ظَلَمَ نَفْسَهُ وَلاَ تَتَّخِذُوَاْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ هُزُوًا وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَا أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ يَعِظُكُم بِهِ وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
what kind of rubbish rule is that ?? What kind of NONSENSE is that?? is it really GOD's word?? If a Muhammad following ROBOTIC IDIOT divorces his wife for some silly reason and if they want to reconcile again.. THE LADY HAS TO MARRY SOME OTHER GUY AND SLEEP WITH HIM , MAKE SOME BABIES & DIVORCE THE GUY AND REMARRY HER FIRST BELOVED HUSBAND??

How about this
O prophet, we made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their due dowry, or what you already have, as granted to you by GOD. Also lawful for you in marriage are the daughters of your father's brothers, the daughters of your father's sisters, the daughters of your mother's brothers, the daughters of your mother's sisters, who have emigrated with you. Also, if a believing woman gave herself to the prophet - by forfeiting the dowry - the prophet may marry her without a dowry, if he so wishes. However, her forfeiting of the dowry applies only to the prophet, and not to the other believers. We have already decreed their rights in regard to their spouses or what they already have. This is to spare you any embarrassment. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful

Beyond the categories described to you, you are enjoined from marrying any other women, nor can you substitute a new wife (from the prohibited categories), no matter how much you admire their beauty. You must be content with those already made lawful to you. GOD is watchful over all things.

O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

And when the prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives-- but when she informed (others) of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part; so when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the one Aware, informed me.
If you both turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.

Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.
"O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. .
zee what a question., and Allah said to Muhammad? my man ..Mr. PBUH is 50 year old guy who had children and his wife died.. and he is talking Allah/God.. THE SUPREME super force that deals with everything in this Universe.. this Allah TALKING to Mr. PBUH about sex life and how to screw women of half of his age and a Child??

What a Croak .. What a Low life scum., Sleeping with women IN THE NAME OF ALLAH and conning people who looked at him as messenger to Allah..GOD..the GOD?? this verse should be taken OUT OF DAMN Q'uran and put that shitt in to hadith dear AhmedBahgat. Allah! Please abrogate that whole surah from Quran..

Yes... Why.. Go my man go.. there is a good looking woman .. "IT IS LAWFUL FOR YOU"..Allah says so..

Stupid people silly book..
yeezevee

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

@ AhmedBahgat

I showed you that what the companions has done was out of their honesty, and i asked you to answer my original post i addressed to you, but it seems like you are disabled to answer it, like as you did with the legitimate marriage question. I'll summarize that post so that you may find it easier:

1-
Has the verse that mentioned two things to obey been obligated by other verses you brought to prove your claim?

2-
What does "the same cause and command" mean? Can i understand from this statement that you believe in hadiths which don't opposite Quran?? or don't believe on them at all?

3-
When you talked about how to pray, i asked you: So Quran doesn't contain everything??!!!

4- I showed you that "Whoever obeys the messenger, then he has certainly obeyed Allah" proves that there is an indirect obedience, and it can't mean "whoever follows Quran, he follows Quran"

5-
I told you that the Prophet(pbuh) forbade writing hadiths but he allowed it later, you refuted this point by a very wrong claim which is that Muslims haven't written hadiths even when Muawyah became a caliph,
WittyBoy wrote:Who said Muawyah was a caliph in this indecent? :*) Muawyah was one of the companions(from the revelation writers as well), he didn't appear suddenly only when he became a caliph.
6-
You claimed that the companions refrained themselves from narrating hadiths,
WittyBoy wrote:Yes, they were very careful in narrating hadiths, but it doesn't mean they didn't narrate hadiths at all.
Problems #1 , #2

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

@ Ahmed

if you find all points are still unanswerable, you can leave them all and answer the following question,

Allah said:
Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone, no prohibition if ye have not gone in; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [an-Nisaa : 23]

So, Is marriage from a woman and her mother's sister or father's sister at one and the same time, is lawful and legitimated too?
Problems #1 , #2

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

WittyBoy wrote:@ Ahmed

if you find all points are still unanswerable, you can leave them all and answer the following question,

Allah said:
Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone, no prohibition if ye have not gone in; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [an-Nisaa : 23]

So, Is marriage from a woman and her mother's sister or father's sister at one and the same time, is lawful and legitimated too?
It is u mushrik who needs to answer all the non sense in ur man made rubbish that u left unanswered

But likewise mushrik, leave all of them and answer the one about stoning half ther adulterers

For ur stupid reply about muawaiah that how we know that he was a khalifah, no mushrik this is not going to be ur shifty way out, it is not going to be out that easy, go and read taqyeed al-ilm mushrik and see that not only during muawaiah time but also during all the ones preceded him

When I go home I will slam dunk you again , you nijis mushrik who believes that the noble prophet was fuking women then forgetting that he fuked them because he was bewitched as your lying associates alleged
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Mr WittyBoy with all due respect you are proving here longer the beard more the person is dishonest.
I told you I don't like childish games

I quoted the hadith, in which Ali is fuking the prisioner of war right after the war from the booty, like that girl was dying to have sex with Ali who was their enemy just few days back.
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 637:

Narrated Buraida:

The Prophet sent 'Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty) and I hated Ali, and 'Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave-girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?" When we reached the Prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumlus."
And you replied.
WittyBoy
Who is this girl you talk about? Buraida wasn't a girl, Ignorant Parrot!
Who the fuke saying here Ali fuked the narrator Buraida?, see how shamelessly tricky and dishonest you are.

I quoted
FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3371

Abu Sirma said to Abu Said al Khudri: "O Abu Said, did you hear Allah's messenger mentioning about al-azl (coitus interruptus)?" He said, "Yes", and added: "We went out with Allah's messenger on the expedition to the Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl" (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: "We are doing an act whereas Allah's messenger is amongst us; why not ask him?" So we asked Allah's messenger and he said: "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born".

you replied:
WittyBoy
I'd like to inform you that Abu said al-Khudri (the narrator) wasn't married at this time :???: He has been exempted from the battle of Uhud (3 years before this incident) because of his age, So what's meant in this hadith that they weren't married, not they were away from wives and not at home yet.
Who gives the rat's ass about how old the narrator Abu was, its your Sahabas getting little itch in their penises as they were away from their wives, read it again

Is this the best you can do? I don't think you are capable of defending your hadith based pathatic Islam. You should get help from any scholar you want. But I challenge you I will make him run like a mouse with tale between his legs. And with you I have just started and look you are already exhausted and doing BS.

I ask you for 3rd time would you care to explain

"would you like to practice circumcision with your family members, or have you done it what prophet said little cutting?

Would you care to explain the retarded statement. Looks like you have no answer to it.
If you marry a virgin woman then stay with her for a week; if you marry a previously married woman then stay with her for three days… (Sahih Muslim, 8.3443, 3444)
Last edited by iffo on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

wittyyboy is hypnotizing A-B and Iffo
iffo wrote:Is this the best you can do? I don't think you are capable of defending your hadith based pathatic Islam. You should get help from any scholar you want
Wittyboy is a jinn dear iffo.,

but.... unfortunately Quran based defense of Islam is equally pathetic dear iffo and many ayahs in Quran are the proof of it..

with best
yeezevee

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Nijis Mushrik Muslim WB appreciates that kafir skyarseblaze supports him in defending his shirk man made rubbish books of hadith, so kafir skyarseblaze can use the hadith to destroy Islam and the reputation of the prophet as he admitted numerous times.
I guess you should be told in a language that you understand.Thats called the Iblis power. See he knows I use those hadiths to destroy islam and yet he supports me.Quran warned you against iblis bagrat and you can see the iblis effect live with WittyBoy. Be careful Buddy and be afraid of me.My next target is you. I plan to turn you to hadith only muslim or divert you from the teachings of Allah and take you to hell along with me. I need some company in hell.

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

@ AhmedBahgat

You have to know your situation in this debate, i challenged you to define the legitimate marriage according to Quran and you failed, i asked you many questions, you didn't answer anyone of them and came up with some hadiths to hide your failure to answer them. Finally, i gave you another challenge to show me whether the marriage from a woman and her father's or mother's sister at the same time is lawful or not according to Quran.

If we denied Sunnah, this type of marriage would be allowed by Islam. If fact, you are about to address to Islam a very dangerous claim by your ignorance.
Problems #1 , #2

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

WittyBoy wrote:@ AhmedBahgat

You have to know your situation in this debate, i challenged you to define the legitimate marriage according to Quran and you failed, i asked you many questions, you didn't answer anyone of them and came up with some hadiths to hide your failure to answer them. Finally, i gave you another challenge to show me whether the marriage from a woman and her father's or mother's sister at the same time is lawful or not according to Quran.

If we denied Sunnah, this type of marriage would be allowed by Islam. If fact, you are about to address to Islam a very dangerous claim by your ignorance.
Shut up you confused Mushrik, it was me who challenged you with the following, starting with:

1- Bukhari crap book telling us the prophet fukin his wives from the top half while they have their period
2- Al-Mushrikkon wiping their faces with the nasal mucus of Muhammed
3- How we half stone what our right hands possess whom we maried but they committed adultery after mariage
4- Muawaiah and Zaid ibn Thabit deleting what they write of hadith

Now, you hardly replied to any of the above, just repeatiing your associates crap which carries no logic or sense, now I got you cornered when you tried to find a way out by questining that Muawaiah was not mentioned as a Khalifah in the hadith of Abi Dawoud, such crap by you will be enough to destroy your shirk after you lied to protect your associates by telling us that the porphet allowed writing hadith later on while he was alive. And that is what I am concentrating on.

I already extracted the Arabic hadith that are needed to destroy your shirk, it will take me a couple of days to translate it then put it together in a mother of all slams cooment, then I will come back to expose your iies and prove to everyone, being Muslim or Kafir or Mushrik, your clear cut shirk

See you soon, Mushrik

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

YOU ARE A MORON dear AhmedBahgat., WittyBoy" is always respectful to you and you go on insulting him ., why??
AhmedBahgat wrote:

....You stupid lying piece of shirking trash,...

...Shut up you confused Mushrik,

... your clear cut shirk

...See you soon, Mushrik

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:YOU ARE A MORON dear AhmedBahgat., WittyBoy" is always respectful to you and you go on insulting him ., why??
AhmedBahgat wrote:

....You stupid lying piece of shirking trash,...

...Shut up you confused Mushrik,

... your clear cut shirk

...See you soon, Mushrik

You stupid punk of an itchy kafir, the Muslim who believes that the prophet was fuking women while being bewitched, or fuking women through their top half while menstrauted is for me an enemy who is disrespectful enough to me by showing shuch disgraceful disrespect to my beloved prophet, therefore I dont give a fuk if he is polite or pretending to be. WB like you filthy kafirs who defame my religion through the hadith are my clear cut enemies and I will destroy you all with nothing but my tongue

now piss off