Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
-Peace-

Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by -Peace- »

Where does the Quran show how to pray? Where does the Quran show how to fast? Where does the Quran show how to do Hajj? If this is not in the Quran then do people find out from the Hadith's? If so, can someone please show me the Hadith's that show how a prayer is done, how fasting is done and Hajj?
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

AhmedBahgat

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

-Peace- wrote:Where does the Quran show how to pray? Where does the Quran show how to fast? Where does the Quran show how to do Hajj? If this is not in the Quran then do people find out from the Hadith's? If so, can someone please show me the Hadith's that show how a prayer is done, how fasting is done and Hajj?
Well, well well

How to pray, is not in Quran

How to fast is in Quran but needs elaboration as it was stated metaphorically

How to do Hajj is mostely stated in Quran

On the other hand, how to pray, is never found in the man made hadith, I already challenged Muslims for the last 5 years to show it to me and they never did

But at the end of the day, we dont need written books to tell us how to pray or how to fast or how to do hajj, this is called PRACTICAL SUNNAH, which is inherited ORALLY and was practiced 5 times a day (for prayer) and once a year (for fasting and doing hajj), impossible that the early Muslims would have ever forgotten that, and cnsequently we the later Muslims inherited ORALLY from them

No need for the rubbish and satanic books of man made hadith

-Peace-

Post by -Peace- »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
-Peace- wrote:Where does the Quran show how to pray? Where does the Quran show how to fast? Where does the Quran show how to do Hajj? If this is not in the Quran then do people find out from the Hadith's? If so, can someone please show me the Hadith's that show how a prayer is done, how fasting is done and Hajj?
Well, well well

On the other hand, how to pray, is never found in the man made hadith, I already challenged Muslims for the last 5 years to show it to me and they never did

But at the end of the day, we dont need written books to tell us how to pray or how to fast or how to do hajj, this is called PRACTICAL SUNNAH, which is inherited ORALLY and was practiced 5 times a day (for prayer) and once a year (for fasting and doing hajj), impossible that the early Muslims would have ever forgotten that, and cnsequently we the later Muslims inherited ORALLY from them

Thanks for the answer. It's surprising that the Quran does not state how to pray. And wow, over 2K posts on this forum and you STILL believe in Islam? :shock:
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

-Peace- wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, well well

Thanks for the answer. It's surprising that the Quran does not state how to pray. And wow, over 2K posts on this forum and you STILL believe in Islam? :shock:
You are wrong because if you add my posts on the other forum (old one) then I have over 12,000 posts and still a Muslim, rather became stronger Muslim

-Peace-

Post by -Peace- »

AhmedBahgat wrote: You are wrong because if you add my posts on the other forum (old one) then I have over 12,000 posts and still a Muslim, rather became stronger Muslim
Ok, well congrats on still believing. Mind refuting what I have to say below? :)

By the way, there is NO proof that Angel Gabriel sent words of God to Prophet Muhammad. For all we know Prophet Muhammad could have been having illusions and made up all of the stuff in the Quran. Oh, and how could Muhammad know that the Angel Gabriel actually sent him word of God, and that Angel Gabriel couldn't have been the "devil" trying to use Muhammad as a tool to create and spread the most dangerous religion? The fact that the Quran is in Arabic and manmade (making it hard for the rest of the world to understand) and it's prejudiced towards Christians and Jews is enough for me to know that the Quran cannot be the word of God. God wouldn't want us to just believe what an old book says, and he would talk to all of us or create the Quran himself and send it to us instead of sending an angel to send his words to an illiterate human being who would have to fight to spread the religion. Why would God want the WHOLE WORLD to believe one illiterate person instead of sending the message himself? There's just so many obvious things to list in this post, but I guess nothing can convince you or any other Muslim as RELIGION is addictive, comforting, and once you get in to it it's hard to think in an open minded way.

iffo

Post by iffo »

There is nothing devlish about quran

Does not look like statement of a devil

17:23] ........and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, "Uff" (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably.

[17:24] And lower for them the wings of humility, and kindness, and say, "My Lord, have mercy on them, for they have raised me from infancy."

[17:25] Your Lord is fully aware of your innermost thoughts. If you maintain righteousness, He is Forgiver of those who repent.

[17:26] You shall give the due alms to the relatives, the needy, the poor, and the traveling alien, but do not be excessive, extravagant.

[17:27] The extravagant are brethren of the devils, and the devil is unappreciative of his Lord.

[17:28] Even if you have to turn away from them, as you pursue the mercy of your Lord, you shall treat them in the nicest manner.

[17:29] You shall not keep your hand stingily tied to your neck, nor shall you foolishly open it up, lest you end up blamed and sorry.

[17:30] For your Lord increases the provision for anyone He chooses, and reduces it. He is fully Cognizant of His creatures, Seer.

[17:31] You shall not kill your children due to fear of poverty. We provide for them, as well as for you. Killing them is a gross offense.

[17:32] You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior.

[17:33] You shall not kill any person - for GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder; he will be helped.

[17:34] You shall not touch the orphans' money except for their own good, until they reach maturity. You shall fulfill your covenants, for a covenant is a great responsibility.

[17:35] You shall give full measure when you trade, and weigh equitably. This is better and more righteous

-Peace-

Post by -Peace- »

iffo wrote:There is nothing devlish about quran
These are not all the verses in the Quran. Read the whole Quran to find out. There is a verse that requires Muslims to cut off the hands of a person who steals. There are verses promoting hatred towards Jews/Christans/non-believers. There are verses claiming that the Earth is flat. Even if there was no bad verse, there is NO proof that the Quran is RIGHT and other religions are NOT. It is still manmade like all the other religions. Like all the other books the Quran has lots of contradictions in there, and cannot be the word of God.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

-Peace- wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: You are wrong because if you add my posts on the other forum (old one) then I have over 12,000 posts and still a Muslim, rather became stronger Muslim
Ok, well congrats on still believing. Mind refuting what I have to say below? :)

By the way, there is NO proof that Angel Gabriel sent words of God to Prophet Muhammad. For all we know Prophet Muhammad could have been having illusions and made up all of the stuff in the Quran. Oh, and how could Muhammad know that the Angel Gabriel actually sent him word of God, and that Angel Gabriel couldn't have been the "devil" trying to use Muhammad as a tool to create and spread the most dangerous religion? The fact that the Quran is in Arabic and manmade (making it hard for the rest of the world to understand) and it's prejudiced towards Christians and Jews is enough for me to know that the Quran cannot be the word of God. God wouldn't want us to just believe what an old book says, and he would talk to all of us or create the Quran himself and send it to us instead of sending an angel to send his words to an illiterate human being who would have to fight to spread the religion. Why would God want the WHOLE WORLD to believe one illiterate person instead of sending the message himself? There's just so many obvious things to list in this post, but I guess nothing can convince you or any other Muslim as RELIGION is addictive, comforting, and once you get in to it it's hard to think in an open minded way.
I don't believe you.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo

Post by iffo »

@peace,

I think you pull the trigger too early on your faith my friend.

Quran does not look a work of an illiterate man living in the 600 AD. If it was Muhammad writing quran himself meaning an illiterate Bodiun Bull Shitting for over 20 years and taking all of his BS in writing there would have been not one or ten but many many smoking guns to be found in quran that you could say 'busted' ,with out shadow of doubt, can you get me a a smoking gun? rather been coming up with forced errors, like this flat earth thing , quran never said it was flat btw.

what stopped him from saying 'earth is flat' or "earth does not move sun moves around earth' or ' or 'earth is the biggest planet in the universe'
'God made universe 5000 years back' etc that's what you call smoking guns in clear language. That's what I expect from a man when he is bull shitting for 20 years.

Look what we see in hadiths a man made crap one can clearly see the difference between hadiths and quran, why quran is not just like hadiths. Why not it has the same tone like hadiths have.

Something for you to think about.

How he got so many Judo/Christans stories. How did he find out about all those. I read whole quran many times I still don't remember those. If he was learning from a teacher, where was that teacher that nobody could find for over 20 years and bust him right there. If he memorized all these before declaring Islam, what computer chip he had in his head that he kept on pushing the button and he kept getting the stories one after another for 20 years. Do you expect an illiterate man to speak like quran does in such a poetic way, nobody talks like that.

MLB
I don't believe you.
What you don't believe MLB, that -peace- is a non-muslim ?
Last edited by iffo on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

------------------
Please do not quote Koran as a Nazi would quote from the life of Hitler to show how great he was. Such behavior is a symptom of a brainwashed individual who has no clue as to the pig picture. In your case, I believe You know Islam very well, but selectively picking quotes to lie about Islam to trick the gullibles.

Mohammed himself had sex with women he had stolen from their husbands. Koran and hadiths permit Muslims having sex with women in front of their husbands. Please do not ask for proof, as you know what I am talking about.

So, this is my question to you. Why do you post such quotes from Koran, especially when its author Mohammed himself committed adultery?

iffo

Post by iffo »

Yohan wrote:
------------------
Please do not quote Koran as a Nazi would quote from the life of Hitler to show how great he was. Such behavior is a symptom of a brainwashed individual who has no clue as to the pig picture. In your case, I believe You know Islam very well, but selectively picking quotes to lie about Islam to trick the gullibles.

Mohammed himself had sex with women he had stolen from their husbands. Koran and hadiths permit Muslims having sex with women in front of their husbands. Please do not ask for proof, as you know what I am talking about.

So, this is my question to you. Why do you post such quotes from Koran, especially when its author Mohammed himself committed adultery?
You trying to mis-guide people here little buddy Yohan. Muhammad never committed adultery, neither quran says have sex with women in front of their husband, yes one bogus hadith that's all you have so hold on to that real tight, you may be able to convince someone.
Yohan
Mohammed himself had sex with women he had stolen from their husbands.
If having sex with your wife is a crime then lot of men will be criminal tonight.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

ROBOT WRITES
this is called PRACTICAL SUNNAH, which is inherited ORALLY
There is too much of ORAL transmission in Islam. it is full of Oral diarrhea from brainless bums. in fact some of it you can see Quran also dear Robot..

Sten

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:Quran does look a work of an illiterate man living in the 600 AD. If it was Muhammad writing quran himself meaning an illiterate Bodiun Bull Shitting for over 20 years and taking all of his BS in writing there would have been not one or ten but many many smoking guns to be found in quran that you could say 'busted' ,with out shadow of doubt, can you get me a a smoking gun? rather been coming up with forced errors, like this flat earth thing , quran never said it was flat btw.
Why does there have to be a smoking gun? Can we not just use Occam's Razor to determine what is likely and what is not likely? For example, which is more likely - that a man had a talent for remembering the stories that he made up, and that he had knowledge of other religion's holy texts? Or that he really was speaking to a god, who told him that he should cut people's limbs off for minor crimes, beat his wife, and that it was ok for him to have sex with a nine year old?

What you are asking for is irrefutable proof that Mohammad was lying, contained in the Quran. A "smoking gun", as you put it. Think for a while and you will see that this is unnecessary - what you should be asking for is proof Mohammad was telling the truth. You have no proof that he was telling the truth, you disagree with a lot of what is said in the Quran, but mysteriously you still force yourself to believe that it originated from the lips of a god. Why do you do this? You have no justifiable reason for your conviction that this horrific book was written by a god, yet you believe it anyway, even going so far as to defend it.

You said that you push back when religion tries to take over your mind, Iffo. With statements like "Can you get me a smoking gun", we can see that your mind is well and truly brainwashed, perhaps beyond the point of no return. You shouldn't NEED a "smoking gun". What you should be asking for is proof that Islam is really from god, and all other religions are not.

And really, what more of a smoking gun do you need than the instructions to chop off people's hands? What kind of a god would command something like that?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

iffo

Post by iffo »

@Sten

Are you in other words admitting you can not get a smoking gun? 20 years of bullshitting and not one smoking gun, there is something going on here, isn't it Sten.
You should not have such a hard time busting an illiterate arab who was bullshitting according to you for 20 years, talking like he was on cocaine. See that's your biggest problem right there.

Sten

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:@Sten

Are you in other words admitting you can not get a smoking gun? 20 years of bullshitting and not one smoking gun, there is something going on here, isn't it Sten.
You should not have such a hard time busting an illiterate arab who was bullshitting according to you for 20 years, talking like he was on cocaine. See that's your biggest problem right there.
I keep saying that the chopping of limbs and the beating of wives is a pretty huge smoking gun, but you keep ignoring me. It's not hard to see why, it's obvious you'd rather not think about that ugly little aspect of Islam. Also there is the paradox between Allah's will and hell - if everything that happens is according to how Allah wills it, why does hell exist?
Also, didn't you consider the concept of abrogation to be pretty damn suspicious? Muslims themselves say that if there are contradicting instructions in the Quran, the verse that was written later supersedes the verse that was written earlier.

Why write something if it's just going to be abrogated by stuff you wrote later on? Apart from wife beating and the chopping of limbs, abrogation is a huge smoking gun. If Mohammad really was recieving messages from god, abrogation would be irrelevant because everything he said would be completely consistent. There would be no overwriting of previous verses by later verses, everything that was written would fit together perfectly. There isn't really anything that makes it more obvious that he was making it up as he went along. If you weren't so brainwashed, you would realize this.

The reason I ask why you even need a smoking gun is because believing something should not be your default position unless you are brainwashed. If something asks you to believe in it but gives you no evidence, it's a pretty fair bet that it is make-believe. There are many, many "smoking guns" - ways in which the dogma of Islam makes no sense whatsoever - but you will pay attention to none of these because your default position is belief, not skepticism. When a person believes first and questions second, there is no amount of "smoking guns" that will convince them they are wrong.

Admit it, Iffo. Your default position is to believe. This puts you at a disadvantage when looking for evidence, because you tend to make the evidence fit in with your belief and not vice versa. You said that you push back when religion takes over your mind, but it's obvious to everyone that your mind was taken over by religion as soon as you learned to speak. There is no "pushing back" against a default position of belief.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Sten wrote:
When a person believes first and questions second, there is no amount of "smoking guns" that will convince them they are wrong.
Ah, but questioning is not encouraged, in fact it is forbidden.

Quran 5:101 - 102 specifically states this.

Believe or else!
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

iffo wrote:You trying to mis-guide people here little buddy Yohan. Muhammad never committed adultery, neither quran says have sex with women in front of their husband, yes one bogus hadith that's all you have so hold on to that real tight, you may be able to convince someone.
Yohan
Mohammed himself had sex with women he had stolen from their husbands.
If having sex with your wife is a crime then lot of men will be criminal tonight.
Bogus hadith! Just because you don't like Koran/hadith authorizing adultery, it becomes bogus! I dare you to say that aloud in Pakistan or S Arabia. Where would do you find yourself? Beheaded or hung? BTW, where did you get this dislike of koranic adultery? Learned it from the infidels? You are getting corrupted!

How did Mohammed get to have sex with Raihana and Saffiya? One having sex with the wives of husbands killed by one is a crime. Isn't that Mohammed did?

Islam permits adultry in the following ways:
- Kill the husband and then have sex with the wife, as Mohammed used to do.
- Capture the wives and have sex in front of husbands.

In Islam violence and adultery are combined! What a lovely combination!!

iffo

Post by iffo »

Yes Yohan that hadith is bogus, I will even say it loud and clear in Pak/KSA as well.

Having sex with wife is not adultery, that's what Muhammad did. Sex with the captive girl is permissive in Quran, so we don't call it adultery.

For the second time, Quran never said have sex in front of their husbands.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote: For the second time, Quran never said have sex in front of their husbands.
Because their husbands were dead??
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Yohan wrote:- Kill the husband and then have sex with the wife, as Mohammed used to do.
Was it Muhammed or king David as documented in the gospel?