Jews stoning Jesus

For topics which do not fit into any of the other categories.
SAM

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

You still have many things to learn about Islamic teachings from Muslims. Muslim have nothing to learn from you because Christianity and Jewish teachings are incomplete and imperfect... :harhar: :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

One of the main things people can learn from Muslims is how irrationally to hate all others and how make pseudo-historical or pseudo-scientific pamphlets to spread racism and Anti-Semitic garbage.

Frankly, I have better things I can learn.

And you still have not told me what Mohammed "perfected".
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
"All the prophets"?? And the Jews are "cursed"???
You still can not distinguish between the Jews and the Children of Israel. :roflmao:
Now, ALL Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.
:lotpot:

You borrow the words and me too

"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim."

"Not all Christians are stupid, but all ignorance is Christian." :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

manfred

Post by manfred »

I am glad I amuse you SAM, but I have to go out now, and in any case there really in nothing in that post that deserves an answer. I explained to you why we have "Jews" and "Israelites", and the historical reason for that. What Mohammed had to say on that subject is irrelevant as he did not even know about the Babylonian captivity.

And if logic gives you problems, look up "subset", you might understand what I said then.

And as "all ignorance is Christian", surely the clever Muslims NEVER buy ANYTHING made in any Christian country, right?

Have a listen to this man:

And these guys:

SAM

Post by SAM »

This means you have been disputed and debunked about the difference between Israelites and the Jews :lol:

You failed to find out what the word Jew means in the Quran Scriptures.

The word Jew did not exist until 1514 A.D. ...

According to Jewish-born Historian Benjamin H. Freedman, author of Facts Are Facts:

“The best known 18th century editions of the New Testament in English are the Rheims (Douai) Edition and the King James Authorized Edition. The Rheims (Douai) translation of the New Testament into English was first printed in 1582 but the word ‘Jew’ did not appear in it.

“The King James Authorized translation of the New Testament into English was begun in 1604 and first published in 1611. The word ‘Jew’ did not appear in it either. The word ‘Jew’ appeared in both these well known editions in their 18th century revised versions for the first times.

“When the word ‘Jew’ was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was ‘Judean’. However, during the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international ‘pressure group’ created a so-called ‘secondary meaning’ for the word ‘Jew’ among the English-speaking peoples of the world. This so-called ‘secondary meaning’ for the word ‘Jew’ bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word ‘Jew’. It is a misrepresentation.

manfred

Post by manfred »

You failed to find out what the word Jew means in the Quran Scriptures.
well, that's easy... "apes and pigs"... "fuel for hell fire" ... and more in that vein. But would anyone reasonable care what that odious pamphlet says?

But I want to pick out just one "source" you mention:
Elchanan the Merchant a.k.a. Eldad the Danite - 9th century
This is particularly silly.... he was a Jewish merchant who travelled widely, but there is no evidence he ever went to the Khazar kingdom. What he did do though, is to write a kind of fanciful novel... everywhere he went he "found" members of the lost tribes of Israel. So, if he ever did go to the Khazar kingdom, his testiminy would be invariably about some ANCIENT Jews, from the "lost tribes", that he discovered there. This would complete flatten the "Khazar" theory.

He would be the worst possible witness for the Khazar conspiracy theory.

Like almost all Muslim apologetic texts, it depends on ignorance and laziness to examine its claims. As soon as these factors are removed, the whole thing just falls apart.

The word Jew did not exist until 1514 A.D. ...
That is about the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. The term "Jew" is much older. I told you its origin... the split of the Solomon's kingdom.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Allah called the Jews "apes and pigs", not for Israelites.

Jesus called the Jews "dogs and swines", not for Israelites.

Allah promises blessings and protection to Israelite (Isaac's lineage), not Jews. It is conditional to obedience and upholding of the divine covenant. Failure in doing so would render the promise null and void as amply demonstrated with their history of humiliating destruction and punishments.

Allah also promised would curse and destroy should there any nations attempt attacking or destroying the Israelites, (sons of Isaac's bloodline), but not Jews..fools :lol:

manfred

Post by manfred »

So this Allah of yours protected the part of the Israelites which the Babylonians destroyed a thousand years before, but he cursed those Israelites who are living and thriving to this day....

Neither his protection nor his curse is very effective, it seems.

By the time the Qur'an was written, the only "Israelites" remaining were in fact the Jews. And then you call other people fools.

Perhaps you can stop your racist rants now, do you need assistance with that?

SAM

Post by SAM »

Moderator's Message:
posting insults is not allowed.

manfred

Post by manfred »

When will you finally understand that ALL Jews are "Isaac's bloodline", and even a convert to Judaism is considered as much a Jew and any other (with one or two small exceptions).

While the notions that Arabs or even all Muslims are "Ishmael's bloodline" is idiotic, the Jewish claim is at least feasible.

Allah also promised would curse and destroy should there any nations attempt attacking or destroying the Israelites
So Allah cursed the Muslims too?

So to put it all together:

Allah protected the Israelites who perished and he cursed those who did not. Reason... some of them where not sufficiently observant and may have eaten a ham sandwich once, or put milk and sausages in the same fridge, or something like that. So therefore .... wholse-sale obliteration is called for.

Any more pearls of wisdom like that...? I hope that is it, because the tripe is making my brain hurt.

And of course.... let's not forget.... the MUSLIMS decide who is a "Jew" and who is an" Israelite". Who took it upon themselves to decide who is Jewish and and who is not in the recent past as well? Ah, yes, remember? The NAZIS.

SAM

Post by SAM »

I repeat again .. all Israelites are Isaac' lineage but not Jews, not Ashkenazi Jews..

I my rest case here, you have been debunked and disputed ..

manfred

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:I repeat again .. all Israelites are Isaac' lineage but not Jews, not Ashkenazi Jews..

I my rest case here, you have been debunked and disputed ..

It is good to know you are giving it a rest with this nonsense, as it has been shown to be garbage.

You have had tons of links from serious historians and scientists which you refuse to even open. Instead you post a page from a Muslim site spewing hatred against Jews.

So what exactly you "debunked" is a mystery, but you have disputed a lot of things, all without any reasonable argument.

And for the third time:

The term "Jew" emerged when the kingdom of Israel split in two after the death of Solomon, the North being called Israel and the South Judah. The "Jews" are simply those from the southern half. They are as much part of the people of Israel as the northern half, and there had been previously one. So your comment that "Israelites are Isaac' lineage but not Jews" makes no sense and is simply historically false.

Later the North was attacked and most people either fled or died. So, pretty much ALL of the Jewish people today are from the southern half, as indeed they were during the days of Mohammed.

As to the Ashkenazi, their origins have been genetically traced to a small group of people of about 300, and that group has genetic links with the Middle East.

Historically, their ancestors travelled to Eastern Europe to entirely escape the clutches of Rome, initially. Later, many moved to South Western Germany where they stayed quite some time. Hence the development of the language.

The "Khazar theory" has been debunked many times, and I gave you some links to read which you refuse to do. Then you repeat the same thing over and over ad nauseam. Finally to top it, you laughably claim you won some kind of argument. You never even had an argument.

Finally, you also have not processed that any convert to Judaism is in Jewish law as much a Jew as the next, so the "blood line" argument is a red herring from the start. It is not for a mere Muslim to tell the Jewish people who belongs to them and who does not, anyway, that is for them to decide and not you.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Not all Jews are Israelites. Every nation, races and all religions have the Jews, Muslim Jews, Christian Jews, Hindu Jews, Buddhist Jews and so on..Whoever acts like Jews as mentioned in the Quran, they are Jews not Israelis.

Go to study and learn Jews meanings in the Quran. :whistling:

I rest my case here.. :*)

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Batam wrote:Jewish don't accept the claim that Jesus was the Moshiach. And many Jews dislike the evil that Christians have done to them in the name of Jesus.
Is it true that the gospel writers believed that Christ,the Messiah will come in a time that is near future to their period/during their lifetime itself (and yet even after 2000 years Christ did not come for a second time)?
Last edited by Nosuperstition on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

manfred

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:Not all Jews are Israelites. Every nation, races and all religions have the Jews, Muslim Jews, Christian Jews, Hindu Jews, Buddhist Jews and so on..Whoever acts like Jews as mentioned in the Quran, they are Jews not Israelis.

Go to study and learn Jews meanings in the Quran. :whistling:

I rest my case here.. :*)
It is just not sinking in, is it? ALL JEWS ARE ISRAELITES. Judah was part of Salomon's kingdom.

Let me try and make it simple with an example:

Germany.

Before the war: one big country.
After the war: 2 smaller countries.

Both countries had German people living there.

Solomon: One country
After Solomon: 2 countries

Both had the same Israelites living there as before. Only they had two different governments and two names.

Conclusion: "Jews" (i.e. the tribe of Judah) are part of Israel (the people of Jacob).

And Muslims have no business at all deciding who is Jewish and who is not. Finally the Qur'an is the collection of ramblings of a insane paedophile with violent tendencies, so why on earth should anyone take it seriously.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Nosuperstition wrote:
Batam wrote:Jewish don't accept the claim that Jesus was the Moshiach. And many Jews dislike the evil that Christians have done to them in the name of Jesus.
Is it true that the gospel writers believed that Christ,the Messiah will come in a time that is near future to their period/during their lifetime itself (and yet even after 2000 years Christ did not come for a second time)?
Yes, it is true that at least some NT authors believed that judgement day would be very soon. However, they also reported that Jesus said nobody knows the hour.

SAM

Post by SAM »

The Christian teachings are incomplete and incomplete, which is why you need the Quran to search the Bible's defects and weaknesses. And you still need to learn many things from Muslims. :lol:

Muslim have nothing to learn from Christian and Jews. :whistling:

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
Nosuperstition wrote:
Yes, it is true that at least some NT authors believed that judgement day would be very soon. However, they also reported that Jesus said nobody knows the hour.
:lotpot: .. You also do not know what the meaning of the Day of Judgment is. :lotpot:

manfred

Post by manfred »

SAM, are your smoking those funny cigarettes again? Or is this song and dance to distract from you embarrassing posts in this thread?

manfred

Post by manfred »

Muslim have nothing to learn from Christian and Jews.
Muslim are not permitted to learn things from Christians or Jews, because it may knock down their house of cards they call Islam.
You also do not know what the meaning of the Day of Judgment is.
You can't even spell it right. Judgement

And not knowing WHEN something is does not mean you don't what it is. I don't know when I die, but I do know what death means.

I don't know when SAM will post again, but I do know it will not be interesting. (I do hope to be proved wrong on that though...)

Your really are getting childish now, SAM. Try to pull yourself together.