Jews stoning Jesus

For topics which do not fit into any of the other categories.
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Who cares about the opinions of others. Ashkenazi Jews are European descent, not Isaac bloodline at all. :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

. even though there is scientific proof that claim is false...


http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Is this you SAM?

Image

Come out, come out, the real world is waiting for you!
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

It is a myth that the Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of Jacob. Historians make many assumptions and possibilities.

The Ashkenazi Jews were so desperate to be linked to the descendants of Jacob. :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:It is a myth that the Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of Jacob. Historians make many assumptions and possibilities.

The Ashkenazi Jews were so desperate to be linked to the descendants of Jacob. :lol:
And SAM makes no assumptions at all....right?

Here is one assumption of SAM's: there is no historical evidence that the "Khazar conversion" ever happened, or that the Ashkenazi Jews are "Khazars".... therefore, SAM argues, it must be all true.

And the genetic study which shows that Ashkenazi have an at least 50% middle-eastern genome, quoted with link, is too inconvenient for SAM to comment on.

The only myth here is that SAM is trying to have a rational discussion.

You are behaving like a kid chanting and clapping "2 add 2 is 5" and you respond to no evidence whatever.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Ashkenazi Jews had no birthright to claim Temple Mount and Jerusalem, they had no covenant at all.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

SAM, you as a Muslim, what "rights" do you have on the Temple Mount?

I already told who came up with this ploy, and why: In Israel, some people pointed out, accurately, that there never was any Palestinian state nor is there a Palestinian ethnic group. These people are all Arabs, and as such cannot really claim they have "rights" in the land of Israel.

So, in turn, a lie was invented about the Ashkenazim to prop up the very thing you say.

The snag is, it is a LIE. You have had enough evidence to see that, so unless you are refuting any points made, any further racist chants by you will be dumped.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:No matter whatever reason Ashkenazi Jews are European origin..not Isaac's lineage. They adopted Judaism after arrival of Islam..
It is a fact that in 70ACE, Rome had destroyed the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, and expelled vast majority of Jews out of the region - Europe being one place.

Throughout the 2 millennia, Many Jews had intermarried with local white-skinned Europeans, which explain their fair skin. The very reason Sephardi Jews have retained their darker skin - despite some intermarriage with locals throughout the MiddleEast region.

Islam is johnny-come-late religion. Just remember dear SAMI, Islam's entire theory on anything - including that of Jews & Judaism - ALL stem from one illiterate man's own account. Same man whom modern science has defined as one who suffered from acute case schizophrenia & Epilepsy.

Time to wake up to the Truth SAMI

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:SAM, you as a Muslim, what "rights" do you have on the Temple Mount?

I already told who came up with this ploy, and why: In Israel, some people pointed out, accurately, that there never was any Palestinian state nor is there a Palestinian ethnic group. These people are all Arabs, and as such cannot really claim they have "rights" in the land of Israel.

So, in turn, a lie was invented about the Ashkenazim to prop up the very thing you say.

The snag is, it is a LIE. You have had enough evidence to see that, so unless you are refuting any points made, any further racist chants by you will be dumped.
The descendants of Ishmael have the birthright to claim the Land Of Palestinian, they have a legitimate reason, for their well-known great grandfather Ismael was born in Canaan. :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:It is a fact that in 70ACE, Rome had destroyed the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, and expelled vast majority of Jews out of the region - Europe being one place.

Throughout the 2 millennia, Many Jews had intermarried with local white-skinned Europeans, which explain their fair skin. The very reason Sephardi Jews have retained their darker skin - despite some intermarriage with locals throughout the MiddleEast region.

Islam is johnny-come-late religion. Just remember dear SAMI, Islam's entire theory on anything - including that of Jews & Judaism - ALL stem from one illiterate man's own account. Same man whom modern science has defined as one who suffered from acute case schizophrenia & Epilepsy.

Time to wake up to the Truth SAMI
Full of B*llshit... Majority of Jews were captured by the Roman army and taken to the Roman colony, and the survivors fled to the Middle East and North Africa.

Ashkenazi Jews of European origin embraced Judaism after the advent of Islam...

wake up no more lies, Hombre "fake' Israelite
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

The descendants of Ishmael have the birthright to claim the Land Of Palestinian, they have a legitimate reason, for their well-known great grandfather Ismael was born in Canaan.
The descendants of Ishmael? So tell, by what wonderful act of mental gymnastics you are a "descendant of Ishmael", SAM.

So, SAM, let's start with the Islamic tale of Ishmael... as that is the one you assume it the correct one.

We are told Ishmael went to live with the Arabs(!) and also that he went to Mecca. If he did that, he EMIGRATED from Canaan and lived in a different country, far away. He wasn't unjustly driven from his home in Islam, he voluntarily left and lived elsewhere.

Three things:

1) If he went to live with the Arabs and learnt their language, he may have some children to Arab women, but certainly the Arabs as a nation cannot all be descendants of Ishmael.
2) If he gave up his home to make a new home somewhere else, that was his choice and that means he cannot claim his old home too. Suppose SAM decides to move to Kuala Lumpur. He takes all his stuff, sells his home. Can he then, years later, return to Singapore and demand his old house back? Things would be somewhat different if had been forced to leave...
3) The Arabs do not ask to share the land with the Jews who clearly have a strong bond to the land.They want the Jews dead and the land to themselves.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Full of B*llshit... Majority of Jews were captured by the Roman army and taken to the Roman colony, and the survivors fled to the Middle East and North Africa.

Ashkenazi Jews of European origin embraced Judaism after the advent of Islam...

wake up no more lies, Hombre "fake' Israelite
You already articulated it....."Full of B*llshit..."

According to Islam during Muhammad. Once converted to Islam - one also gave up his/her history, language & heritage. Who knows how many of those "Canaanites" whom you are talking about, their ancestors may have been Jews who were forced to convert into Islam.

You will be astonished to learn that, there are many Palestinians living in Judea & Samaria are examining their own roots. Some finding that they indeed are decedents of Jews. The only issue is for them to prove their point, then they can rejoin their Jewish brothers in Israel.

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:
According to Islam during Muhammad. Once converted to Islam - one also gave up his/her history, language & heritage. Who knows how many of those "Canaanites" whom you are talking about, their ancestors may have been Jews who were forced to convert into Islam.

You will be astonished to learn that, there are many Palestinians living in Judea & Samaria are examining their own roots. Some finding that they indeed are decedents of Jews. The only issue is for them to prove their point, then they can rejoin their Jewish brothers in Israel.
Not a single Palestinian, believed some of them to be the true descendants of Isaac, had claimed their ancestors were forced to convert Islam, compared to Christian children who declared that their ancestors were forced to convert Christianity.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

Not a single Palestinian, believed some of them to be the true descendants of Isaac, had claimed their ancestors were forced to convert Islam
You have asked EVERYONE?

What is today Israel was sparsely populated land when the Muslims conquered it in 640. It was relatively easy. The process that followed is a similar strategy to what we find in today's Europe: Muslims were moved to live in the area from other parts... Jerusalem was "rediscovered" as a Muslim shrine to encourage Arabs to live there. Despite of these efforts Muslims did not become a majority until some 200-300 years later.

And following Mohammed's Mecca example, while still a minority Muslim rule was reasonably tolerant, but once majority had been achieved, under Caliph Al-Hakim (996–1021), thing began to sour. When he destroyed the holy sepulchre church, this was in fact one of the issues that lead to the first crusade. However, from the start, dhimmi status was enforced on the local Christian and Jewish population, many in turn gave in to the pressure and accepted, at least nominally, Islam, in order to have a life with less persecution.

So SOME of the so called Palestinians may indeed be the descendants of Jews and Christians, who in that area themselves also mostly had Jewish origins, but most of the other Palestinians are simply Arabs who have come from other parts, and they arrived as Muslims.

What is interesting that there has been a surge in application by Palestinians to convert to Judaism. Mostly these have been refused, because one of the criteria for converting to Judaism - especially Orthodox Judaism which is the conversion required for the Law of Return - is sincerity. This means that the individual converting is doing so solely because of a desire to join the Jewish People and follow the Torah.

A conversion therefore to obtain a house in Israel or similar will not be accepted.

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=20595" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

MEDIEVAL QUOTES ABOUT KHAZAR JUDAISM

Christian of Stavelot, in Expositio in Matthaeum Evangelistam (864):
"At the present time we know of no nation under the heavens where Christians do not live. For [Christians are even found] in the lands of Gog and Magog -- who are a Hunnic race and are called Gazari (Khazars)... circumcized and observing all [the laws of] Judaism. The Bulgars, however, who are of the same seven tribes [as the Khazars], are now becoming baptized [into Christianity]."
Ahmad ibn Fadlan, in his travellogue (c. 922):

"The Khazars and their king are all Jews."
Ibn al-Faqih (c. 930):

"All of the Khazars are Jews. But they have been Judaized recently."
Khazar King Joseph, in his Reply to Hasdai ibn-Shaprut (c. 955):

"After those days there arose from the sons of Bulan's sons a king, Obadiah by name. He was an upright and just man. He reorganized the kingdom and established the Jewish religion properly and correctly. He built synagogues and schools, brought in many Israelite sages, honored them with silver and gold, and they explained to him the 24 Books of the Bible, Mishnah, Talmud, and the order of prayers established by the Khazzans. He was a man who feared God and loved the law and the commandments."
Abd al-Jabbar ibn Muhammad al-Hamdani, in The Establishment of Proofs for the Prophethood of Our Master Muhammad (c. 1009-1010):

"One of the Jews undertook the conversion of the Khazars, who are composed of many peoples, and they were converted by him and joined his religion. This happened recently in the days of the Abbasids.... For this was a man who came single-handedly to a king of great rank and to a very spirited people, and they were converted by him without any recourse to violence and the sword. And they took upon themselves the difficult obligations enjoined by the law of the Torah, such as circumcision, the ritual ablutions, washing after a discharge of the semen, the prohibition of work on the Sabbath and during the feasts, the prohibition of eating the flesh of forbidden animals according to this religion, and so on."
Abraham ibn Daud of Toledo, Spain, in The Book of Tradition (1161):

"You will find the communities of Israel spread abroad... as far as Dailam and the river Itil where live Khazar peoples who became proselytes. The Khazar king Joseph sent a letter to Hasdai ibn-Shaprut and informed him that he and all his people followed the rabbinical faith. We have seen descendants of the Khazars in Toledo, students of the wise, and they have told us that the remnant of them is of the rabbinical belief."
Dimashqi (1327):

"Ibn-al-Athir tells how in the days of Harun, the emperor of Byzantium forced the Jews to emigrate. They came to the Khazar country, where they found an intelligent but untutored race and offered them their religion. The inhabitants found it better than their own and accepted it."

Here is a list of Jewish sources that preserve knowledge of the Khazars' conversion to Judaism:

Elchanan the Merchant a.k.a. Eldad the Danite - 9th century
Anonymous author of the Schechter Letter - 10th century
Hasdai ibn Shaprut - 10th century
King Joseph of the Khazars - 10th century
Yehuda HaLevi - 12th century
Rabbi Yehuda al-Barseloni - 12th century
Rabbi Abraham ibn Daud - 12th century
Rabbi Moses ben Nahman a.k.a. Nahmanides - 13th century
Rabbi Shem Tov ibn Shem Tov - 15th century

http://www.khazaria.com/khazar-quotes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

According to these Hasdai-Joseph letters, Khagan Bulan, the ruler of Khazaria, decided one day: "Paganism is useless. It is shameful for us to be pagans. Let us adopt one of the heavenly religions, Christianity, Judaism or Islam." And Bulan summoned three priests representing the three religions and had them dispute their creeds before him. But, no priest could convince the others, or the sovereign, that his religion was the best. So the ruler spoke to each of them separately. He asked the Christian priest: "If you were not a Christian or had to give up Christianity, which would you prefer - Islam or Judaism?" The priest said: "If I were to give up Christianity, I would become a Jew." Bulan then asked the follower of Islam the same question, and the Moslem also chose Judaism. This is how Bulan came to choose Judaism for himself and the people of Khazaria in the seventh century A.D., and thereafter the Khazars (sometimes spelled Chazars and Khozars) lived according to Judaic laws.

Under the rule of Obadiah, Judaism gained further strength in Khazaria. Synagogues and schools were built to give instruction in the Bible and the Talmud. As Professor Graetz notes in his History of the Jews, "A successor of Bulan who bore the Hebrew name of Obadiah was the first to make serious efforts to further the Jewish religion. He invited Jewish sages to settle in his dominions, rewarded them royally... and introduced a divine service modeled on the ancient communities. After Obadiah came a long series of Jewish Chagans (Khagans), for according to a fundamental law of the state only Jewish rulers were permitted to ascend the throne." Khazar traders brought not only silks and carpets of Persia and the Near East but also their Judaic faith to the banks of the Vistula and the Volga. But the Kingdom of Khazaria was invaded by the Russians, and Itil, its great capital, fell to Sweatoslav of Kiev in 969. The Byzantines had become afraid and envious of the Khazars and, in a joint expedition with the Russians, conquered the Crimean portion of Khazaria in 1016. (Crimea was known as "Chazaria" until the 13th century). The Khazarian Jews were scattered throughout what is now Russia and Eastern Europe. Some were taken North where they joined the established Jewish community of Kiev.

Others returned to the Caucasus. Many Khazars remarried in the Crimea and in Hungary. The Cagh Chafut, or "mountain Jews," in the Caucasus and the Hebraile Jews of Georgia are their descendants. These "Ashkenazim Jews" (as Jews of Eastern Europe are called), whose numbers were swelled by Jews who fled from Germany at the time of the Crusades and during the Black Death, have little or no trace of Semitic blood.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

These "Ashkenazim Jews" (as Jews of Eastern Europe are called), whose numbers were swelled by Jews who fled from Germany at the time of the Crusades and during the Black Death, have little or no trace of Semitic blood.
That part has been shown to be false, by a scientific study, which was already quoted above, and there is a link to yet another study ine the articles quoted below. In particular, it has been shown that ALL modern Ashkenazi Jews can be traced back to a small group of about 300 people, and that they have more to more than 50% Semitic genome.

Second ALL your "sources" are unverified quotes from Muslim sources. It is a racist hate pamphlet, designed to give justification to "Palestinian" violence.

Strangely, if such a major conversion event had happened, Jews would not write about it ... Christians also have not ... Even the Khazar people are unaware of it.

Your "evidence is fake, SAM, as it generally is:
Khazar King Joseph, in his Reply to Hasdai ibn-Shaprut (c. 955):

"After those days there arose from the sons of Bulan's sons a king, Obadiah by name. He was an upright and just man. He reorganized the kingdom and established the Jewish religion properly and correctly. He built synagogues and schools, brought in many Israelite sages, honored them with silver and gold, and they explained to him the 24 Books of the Bible, Mishnah, Talmud, and the order of prayers established by the Khazzans. He was a man who feared God and loved the law and the commandments."
The "Khazzans" establish the order of prayer??? :lotpot: The hazzan is the CANTOR, the man who helps the congregation to sing by leading that part of a service.

Clearly this in not a genuine quote as any Jew would know that. Also a Jews would not distinguish "the law and the commandments" as the law INCLUDES the commandment.
"The Khazars and their king are all Jews."
Ibn al-Faqih (c. 930):
This is manifestly false. While there were SOME Jews, the majority of people there during all of the middle ages were either Christian or Muslim.

The Khazar conversion never actually happened, at least not in any large numbers. We have not a single synagogue or other Jewish building, or graveyard from that time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hy ... i_ancestry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

That the Ashkenazim Jews are the lineal ancestors of Eastern European, is a historical fact. The Jews of Ashkenazi they had no place among the 12 tribes of Israelite (Isaac's lineage), they spoke Yiddish.( a dialect which is a mixture of German and Hebrew ).

It is a Jewish sources, not from Muslim sources...fools :lol:

Elchanan the Merchant a.k.a. Eldad the Danite - 9th century
Anonymous author of the Schechter Letter - 10th century
Hasdai ibn Shaprut - 10th century
King Joseph of the Khazars - 10th century
Yehuda HaLevi - 12th century
Rabbi Yehuda al-Barseloni - 12th century
Rabbi Abraham ibn Daud - 12th century
Rabbi Moses ben Nahman a.k.a. Nahmanides - 13th century
Rabbi Shem Tov ibn Shem Tov - 15th century
Rabbi Gedaliah - 16th century
Yitzhak Aqrish - 16th century
Rabbi Yehuda Moscato - 16th century
Last edited by SAM on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

Back to chanting the same old song, SAM?
When went over ALL of that, in detail. several times now.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Go back to school because you need to learn the meaning of the difference between the words of Israelites (the 12 tribes that descended from Jacob) and Jews means in the Quran and Islamic teachings. :lol:

Allah condemned and cursed the Jews not Israelites.

All the prophets and apostles among the Israelis condemned and cursed their own Jews, not Israelites.

Jesus condemned and cursed the Jews not Israelites. The early Christians were Israelites, not Jews who became followers of Jesus.

Allah promises blessings and protection to Israelite (Isaac's lineage), not Jews. It is conditional to obedience and upholding of the divine covenant. Failure in doing so would render the promise null and void as amply demonstrated with their history of humiliating destruction and punishments.

Allah also promised would curse and destroy should there any nations attempt attacking or destroying the Israelites, (sons of Isaac's bloodline), but not Jews..fools :lol:
Last edited by SAM on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

It is a Jewish sources, not from Muslim sources...fools :lol:

Elchanan the Merchant a.k.a. Eldad the Danite - 9th century
Anonymous author of the Schechter Letter - 10th century
Hasdai ibn Shaprut - 10th century
King Joseph of the Khazars - 10th century
Yehuda HaLevi - 12th century
Rabbi Yehuda al-Barseloni - 12th century
Rabbi Abraham ibn Daud - 12th century
Rabbi Moses ben Nahman a.k.a. Nahmanides - 13th century
Rabbi Shem Tov ibn Shem Tov - 15th century
Rabbi Gedaliah - 16th century
Yitzhak Aqrish - 16th century
Rabbi Yehuda Moscato - 16th century
SAM, surely you are not that silly. A name and a date, give and take 100 years, nothing else, is not a source. For each you need to say who they are, what they have said in connection to this issue, and give evidence that this is accurate.

Anyone can make a list like that.

What is even stranger is that some of these characters have Arab sounding names... "IBN DOUD"???

The reality is that all of this stuff was entirely unknown and never discussed until the late 19th century.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:Go back to school because you need to learn the meaning of the difference between the words of Israelites (the 12 tribes that descended from Jacob) and Jews means in the Quran and Islamic teachings. :lol:

Allah condemned and cursed the Jews not Israelites.

All the prophets and apostles among the Israelis condemned and cursed their own Jews, not Israelites.

Jesus condemned and cursed the Jews not Israelites. The early Christians were Israelites, not Jews who became followers of Jesus.
"All the prophets"?? And the Jews are "cursed"???

Now, ALL Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

The distinction of the two is simple:

Initially one nation-Israel-its people collectively known as Israelites or Hebrews; later divided into two nations, Israel and Judah, with the people then known as Israelites and Judahs respectively (Judahs are the same as Jews) After the death of king Solomon the kingdom was split into two parts: Israel and Judah. Of the two, Israel (northern part) was larger and more prosperous. During the Babylonian Exile, power remained with the Judah Kings and religious leaders despite the larger population and prosperity of Israel. In the 7th Century (during the Babylonian Exile), Judaism expanded and became the national religion of the nation. This was the time that the Judahs started being referred to as Jews (as known today)
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Post Reply