Jews stoning Jesus

For topics which do not fit into any of the other categories.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

SAM kindly mind your language....

So do tell, SAM, why do Jews live a Western style country in Israel, and if they choose to live outside Israel, the go to Western Countries, not Muslim countries? Why do the Jews eave Europe as soon as the Muslims arrive?

Afterall, you claim is the Christians pretty much eat Jewish children and Muslims are the saviours and protectors of the Jews....

It is a bit rich you making such claims after all you said about "the Jews".
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:What the f*ck you trying to cover up. after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD, the Jews lived in contempt, expulsion, slavery, exile by Roman Christians until Umar captured Jerusalem, they were justified to return under Islamic rule. Before the advent of Islam, Christians regarded Jews as having a bloody history with Christians joining the Romans. Because they claimed the Jews killed Jesus Christ called the son of God. So Christians have persecuted the Jews in their country, even after the advent of Islam, white Christians still do evil, commit crimes, tyranny and injustice to Jews.
SAMI
I do appreciate you are trying to aid your people ( I always knew in your heart of heart - you are a worm & loving Jew). Nonetheless, while you are right, Jews did suffer (mostly physically) from Christians more then from Muslims, unfortunately we can't change the past - we need to look at present & the future.

As manfred pointed out. Jews living under Christian-majority countries are much happier, and free then those who live (if anything left) under Islamic-majority countries, like Iran.

Christians were intelligent and pragmatic enough to admit mistakes made in past - and through peaceful dialog & reconciliation correct those terrible mistakes with Jews living among them & state of Israel. Germany is a prime example.

We have yet see similar act from Muslim or Islamic countries like Pakistan Malaysia & Indonesia with whom, Israel never had any conflict.

The only group who threatens Jews (living in or outside Israel) are Muslims - not Christians. Europe is a vivid example.

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote: I do appreciate you are trying to aid your people ( I always knew in your heart of heart - you are a worm & loving Jew). Nonetheless, while you are right, Jews did suffer (mostly physically) from Christians more then from Muslims, unfortunately we can't change the past - we need to look at present & the future.

As manfred pointed out. Jews living under Christian-majority countries are much happier, and free then those who live (if anything left) under Islamic-majority countries, like Iran.
B*llsh!t.. In reality, Jews, Christians and Muslims live in harmony and peace in many Islamic countries over the past few centuries, compared to Europe for 2000 years.

Since Umar allowed Jews to return to Jerusalem there was no war between Muslims and Jews, except for the Crusades. In fact, a handful of Jews and Christians joined the Muslim army against the European Christian forces while trying to re-capture Jerusalem.

During the first victory, the Crusaders, European Christians murdered Jews, Muslims and Christians mercilessly in Jerusalem.

Christians were intelligent and pragmatic enough to admit mistakes made in past - and through peaceful dialog & reconciliation correct those terrible mistakes with Jews living among them & state of Israel. Germany is a prime example.
There is still anti-Semitic attitudes among the general population in Europe. We all know that White European countries are bloodthirsty, they love to kill, plundered wealth of other nation, divisive other races and so on.
We have yet see similar act from Muslim or Islamic countries like Pakistan Malaysia & Indonesia with whom, Israel never had any conflict.

The only group who threatens Jews (living in or outside Israel) are Muslims - not Christians. Europe is a vivid example.
Zionist Jews are the cause of all problems in the Middle East and Europe. Zionist Jews just care about what happens to their own kind and talk too much b*llshit and hoax about what's happening in a holocaust catastrophe.

The root cause of the conflict between Jews and Muslims, especially Arabs because of Zionist Jews seizing land of Palestinian and killing children, toddlers, elderly and women without humanity, and destroying their homes.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

The root cause of the conflict between Jews and Muslims, especially Arabs because of Zionist Jews seizing land of Palestinian and killing children, toddlers, elderly and women without humanity, and destroying their homes.
This is simply not true. A hatred against all things Jewish is part of the teachings of Islam, and was around since the days of Mohammed. Remember the Quraiza?

It is true that at some times and places Jews were treated as dhimmis in the same way as others, and could live without fear of life limb, but there never was a multi-faith paradise Muslims often claim they created.
Depicting Jews – and sometimes also Zionists – as "the descendants of apes and pigs" is extremely widespread today in public discourse in the Arab and Islamic worlds.

For example, in a weekly sermon in April 2002, Al-Azhar Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi, the highest-ranking cleric in the Sunni Muslim world, called the Jews "the enemies of Allah, descendants of apes and pigs."[1]

In one of his sermons, Saudi sheikh Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sudayyis, imam and preacher at the Al-Haraam mosque – the most important mosque in Mecca – beseeched Allah to annihilate the Jews. He also urged the Arabs to give up peace initiatives with them because they are "the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs."[2]

"Read history," called Al-Sudayyis in another sermon, "and you will understand that the Jews of yesterday are the evil fathers of the Jews of today, who are evil offspring, infidels, distorters of [others'] words, calf-worshippers, prophet-murderers, prophecy-deniers... the scum of the human race 'whom Allah cursed and turned into apes and pigs...' These are the Jews, an ongoing continuum of deceit, obstinacy, licentiousness, evil, and corruption..."[3]

In a sermon at the Said Al-Jandoul mosque in Al-Taif, Saudi sheikh Ba'd bin Abdallah Al-Ajameh Al-Ghamidi explained that "the qualities of the Jews" were present at all times and in all places: "The current behavior of the brothers of apes and pigs, their treachery, violation of agreements, and defiling of holy places... is connected with the deeds of their forefathers during the early period of Islam – which proves the great similarity between all the Jews living today and the Jews who lived at the dawn of Islam."[4]

In an August 2001 sermon, Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi, Palestinian Authority official and imam of the Sheikh Ijlin mosque, Gaza City's main mosque, called on the Palestinian people to forget their internal disagreements and turn all weapons against Jews: "lances must be directed at the Jews, the enemies of Allah, the nation accursed in Allah's book. Allah described [them] as apes and pigs, calf-worshipers, idol-worshippers..."[5]

Seeing Jews as "descendants of apes and pigs" is common also in Shi'ite Islam. Such statements appear, for instance, in a 1998 speech by Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah on the occasion of the Shi'ite 'Ashoura holiday. Nasrallah regretted that the holiday fell "on the 50th anniversary of the bitter and distressing historical catastrophe of the establishment of the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews – on the land of Palestine and Jerusalem." He closed his speech with these words: "... We reaffirm the slogan of the struggle against the Great Satan and call, like last year: 'Death to America. To the murderers of the prophets, the grandsons of apes and pigs,' we say: ... 'Death to Israel...'"[6]
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/mus ... er-animals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bernard Lewis[5] writes that while Muslims have held negative stereotypes regarding Jews throughout most of Islamic history, these stereotypes were different from European antisemitism because, unlike Christians, Muslims viewed Jews as objects of ridicule, not fear. He argues that Muslims did not attribute "cosmic evil" to Jews.[6] In Lewis' view, it was only in the late 19th century that movements first appeared among Muslims that can be described as antisemitic in the European forms.[7]
Frederick M. Schweitzer and Marvin Perry state that there are mostly negative references to Jews in the Quran and Hadith, and that Islamic regimes treated Jews in degrading ways. Jews (and Christians) had the status of dhimmis. They state that throughout much of history Christians treated Jews worse, saying that Jews in Christian lands were subjected to worse polemics, persecutions and massacres than under Muslim rule.[8]
Jews in Medina are singled out as "men whose malice and enmity was aimed at the Apostle of God". The Yahūd in this literature appear not only as malicious, but also deceitful, cowardly and totally lacking resolve. However, they have none of the demonic qualities attributed to them in mediaeval Christian literature, neither is there anything comparable to the overwhelming preoccupation with Jews and Judaism (except perhaps in the narratives on Muhammad's encounters with Medinan Jewry) in Muslim traditional literature. Except for a few notable exceptions ... the Jews in the Sira and the Maghazi are even heroic villains. Their ignominy stands in marked contrast to Muslim heroism, and in general, conforms to the Quranic image of "wretchedness and baseness stamped upon them"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791,(Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:177
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Fernando »

Batam and SAM: although both Muslims, you seem to have opposing views on Jews. Batam loaths and detests them as evil, SAM sees them as persecuted people. SAM would see you as an oppressor, Batam. Which of you is right?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Nosuperstition »

Fernando wrote:Batam and SAM: although both Muslims, you seem to have opposing views on Jews. Batam loaths and detests them as evil, SAM sees them as persecuted people. SAM would see you as an oppressor, Batam. Which of you is right?
Jews first eliminated the female worship and began the world's first male monotheism along with one life theme as a result of which they thought they had moral superiority over the polytheists.Christians believed that they are morally superior over both Jews and multiple reincarnation believing polytheists as a result of which they began to believe in their own moral superiority.Muslims believed that they are morally superior to all of those mentioned before as a result of which they started believing in others compulsorily paying ziziya to them.In medieval Muslim world when muslims had their own Empires , Jews were treated better when compared with small Christian fiefdoms of Europe.Now that Christians/secularists are having the largest empires on the planet,Jews are faring much better under them than Muslims.Creation of the Jewish state of Israel erased whatever empathy Muslims had for Jews in their midst pre 1948.This comment I think sums up the topic being discussed.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

Jews first eliminated the female worship and began the world's first male monotheism along with one life theme as a result of which they thought they had moral superiority over the polytheists.
There is nothing in the teachings of Judaism suggesting they are "morally superior", as an entire nation, LOL, over anyone else. Judaism is based on the belief that God taught them, saved them, but also punished them. They see themselves a a people with whom this God has made a covenant which imposes a lot of obligations on them, obligations others do not have. When someone asks to convert to Judaism they are warned reminded several times that being Jewish can be hard and burdensome.
Christians believed that they are morally superior over both Jews and multiple reincarnation believing polytheists as a result of which they began to believe in their own moral superiority.
Christians can hardly claim being morally superior over others, and you would have to go far back into the dark ages to find anyone even hinting at that. A church is a building for SINNERS, not for saints, and you can only become "morally superior" over others by your actions, not by your religion. Christianity specifically teaches that you should first and foremost worry about your own faults, and not about any you may think you see in others, and "feeling superior" is in Christianity the mortal sin of pride.

And Muslims have ALWAYS hated the Jews, ever since some of them laughed at Mohammed. Modern Israel is just an excuse to vent the age-old racism taught in the Qur'an and hadith. And they really do see themselves as better as other people, but also because that is what Mohammed told them.
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. Qur'an 98:6
The Qur'an even denies that Jews and Christians are even proper human beings. The Qur'an call them vermin, the worst of creatures, and what is also missing, but present in BOTH Judaism and Christianity, is the notion that people with other faiths can be just and good people who can be "saved". In Islam, merely disbelieving in Mohammed is enough to end up in hell. An merely disbelieving in Mohammed also makes you a second rate not really human "creature" which at best can be exploited by Muslims and at worst can be killed.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Nosuperstition »

There is nothing in the teachings of Judaism suggesting they are "morally superior", as an entire nation, LOL, over anyone else.
That depends very much on what the Jews are being taught as on today.If you go by the belief held by vast majority of Jews based on present day teachings that an eternal Hell does not exist,then they might not believe in such a high degree of moral superiority.However if they are told about some people being sent to everlasting abhorrence in the Torah,they will believe in moral superiority.

That is much similar to Jews being more tolerant as of today while the fact of the matter is if one believes in the Torah and are taught about being described in the Torah that they are the 'chosen' people,they will develop a degree of conceit.
Christians can hardly claim being morally superior over others, and you would have to go far back into the dark ages to find anyone even hinting at that.
Yohan the greatest defender of Christianity and tormentor of Hindus in all the fora of FFI boasted about the great theological aspects of Christianity.What could they be?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

There are two types of Jewish, Israelites from Children of Isaac and Ashkenazi Jews from Europe origin who formed the majority of Jews today.

The Ashkenazi Jews have not yet existed or suffered during the Egyptian empire.

It was Israelite, Children of Isaac not Ashkenazi Jews,who became Egyptian slavery, Pharaoh's bondage, made them hard tasks, harsh acts, penalties and punishments, slaughtered their male infants, expelled from Egypt by Pharaoh as improper, undesirables for their corruption and dominance over Egyptian life, caused the Egyptians to suffer so much that finally agreed to let them go.

Allah did not send any single prophet among the Ashkenazi Jews. It was Moses, with the help and guidance of Allah, who led them out of Egypt and crossed the Red Sea to the promised land.

It was the Ashkenazi Jews who suffered in Europe instead of the Israelites, the Children of Isaac. Ashkenazi Jews have never traveled to the Middle East because of differences in race, color and culture. The majority of the Israelites who lived within their cousins in the Middle East and North Africa.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

So Allah lied then when he said he sent "prophets" to all the people on earth. Your "fake Jews" were forgotten. So are the Ashkenazi "apes and pigs", or because they are fake, they are something else, maybe?

I don't know why I bother, but the Ashkenazi are simply Jews who settled in South West Germany during the middle ages. You can find a short history here:

http://www.jewishhistory.org/ashkenazic ... dic-jewry/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The spiritual founder of Ashkenazic Jewry was Rabbi Gershom ben Judah, known as Rabbeinu Gershom. He was the last of the Geonim. Born in 960 CE in Mainz (he died in 1030 CE), he lived most of his life in the French Rhineland, though he did travel as far as today’s Yugoslavia on the Adriatic. He is the father of Ashkanazic Jewry in the same way that Rabbi Chananel and Rabbi Isaac, the Rif, were the fathers of Sephardic Jewry.

He is best known and most remembered for a number of decrees mentioned in his name which have become binding upon Ashkenazic Jewry. The most famous of those decrees was the ban against polygamy.

Under the laws of the Torah a man was allowed to have more than one wife at one time – though as a social and practical matter, monogamy was by far the accepted norm for the traditional Jewish home. Polygamous marriages existed in the Torah, Prophets and Talmud — and especially in Jewish communities in the Arab countries.

Rabbeinu Gershom came and banned polygamy. He did not spell out his reasons for the ban, but many have been advanced since. One reason mentioned by the commentators was to prevent licentiousness. A second reason was that they lived in a Christian society that was not only against polygamy, but against marriage! A religion that allowed or encouraged polygamy could not survive in that type of Christian-dominated society. Other reasons were advanced as well. Whatever the reason, the ban against polygamy took hold.

Another decree Rabbeinu Gershom made was that a woman could not be divorced against her will. The ban in effect opposed frivolous divorce. If the woman did not agree, then the divorce could not be granted. Even today both parties have to agree to a Jewish divorce.

Another decree of Rabbeinu Gershom had to do with apostate Jews. We cannot imagine the pressure Jews were subject to in medieval Europe to convert to Christianity. The pressure was not only economic and social, but came with the threat of death and torture. Many of these Jews recanted on their deathbeds. Others wanted to be accepted back into the Jewish community or at least be buried in a Jewish cemetery.

There were many Jews who resented that – especially those who suffered under the same trying circumstances but did not succumb. They harbored an understandable feeling of animosity and bitterness toward those who did give in. Nevertheless, Rabbeinu Gershom defended the right of apostate Jews to return to Judaism. This policy was a milestone in Jewish history.

These were only some of Rabbeinu Gershom’s decrees. All told, they helped lay the groundwork for European Jewry until this day. That is why he was considered the father of Ashkenazic Jewry.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:So Allah lied then when he said he sent "prophets" to all the people on earth. Your "fake Jews" were forgotten. So are the Ashkenazi "apes and pigs", or because they are fake, they are something else, maybe?
Nope..Show me the evidence of the prophet's name sent to them and what their holy books are.
I don't know why I bother, but the Ashkenazi are simply Jews who settled in South West Germany during the middle ages. You can find a short history here:
I don't bother to read because I knew it was lying. You have the right to believe it. Very simple, None of the Children of Israel was a descendant of the Whites Caucasians. :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

Allah and is boss Mohammed say:
And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers. Qur'an 16:36
SAM, the latest last prophet, and corrector of the mistakes of Allah and Mohammed says
Allah did not send any single prophet among the Ashkenazi Jews. Show me the evidence of the prophet's name sent to them and what their holy books are.
I am not the one making any silly claims about "messengers". Ask Allah, or better his puppet master Mo, why he says one thing and does another.
I don't bother to read because I knew it was lying.
Of course you wouldn't read it. There might be a danger of SAM getting educated about something....

Now, do you know what the language is Ashkenazi Jews speak, and have spoken for at least 1000 years?

It is called "yiddish". That means "Jewish". I wonder why that has such a name, SAM? If you look at the language, you find something odd: It is very close to German, but it is written in the Hebrew alphabet. But it also has a lot of Hebrew words in it, and the variety of German it is closest to is the dialect found just to the East and South of Luxembourg.

Let's count to five in German and in yiddish:

German: eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf
Yiddish:איינער, צוויי, דרייַ, פיר, פינף
pronounced: eyner, tsvey, dray, fir, finf

Which is almost identical to German in pronunciation.

Jews who lived in other parts of the world, for example Spain, have a similar thing: The Sephardic Jews speak "Ladino" which is close to Spanish, but also has many Hebrew words. It was also written using the Hebrew Alphabet.

There also once was an Arabic "yiddish", spoken by Maimonides and Judah Halevi, who also wrote in it. It is closely related to the Mosul dialect of Arabic, but again with many Hebrew words, and written in the Hebrew Alphabet.

So what does that tell you, SAM? Jews dispersed and settled in many places, and they adopted some local language and customs, but at the same time preserved their cultural identity though the ages, not a mean feat and something that says a lot about the Jewish people.

The Jews in Germany mostly arrived there in the middle ages, often from countries to the East, notably Ukraine, but also some from Italy.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

No matter whatever reason Ashkenazi Jews are European origin..not Isaac's lineage. They adopted Judaism after arrival of Islam..
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

read and learn:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ashkenazim" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article ... nazi-jews/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://hugr.huji.ac.il/AshkenaziJews.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:No matter whatever reason Ashkenazi Jews are European origin..not Isaac's lineage. They adopted Judaism after arrival of Islam..
False.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hy ... i_ancestry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

I repeat again and again. No matter whatever reason Ashkenazi Jews are European origin..not Isaac's lineage. They adopted Judaism after arrival of Islam..

Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and his descendants all married among the tribes and people of the Middle East.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

However many times you repeat stuff, it does not make it true. All that stuff has be debunked before, on this site too. All you need to do is to follow the links I gave you.

The "fake Jews" nonsense is an invention by Hammas and friends, a cheap copy-cat response to the Israeli point that the "Palestinians" do not exist as a nation and never have done.

Isreal: Actually, you are not really "Palestinians", that is something Yasser Arafat invented, you are Arabs.
Hammas: Actually, you are not really Jews, you are fake Jews from Kazakhstan.

This is a classic Muslim way to conduct an argument... instead of answering the point made, which they couldn't because it is true, they simply invent a "counter-claim".

Like kids in the playground: "Your breath smells bad".... reply: "Your mum is a whore."

It is that level of intellect which is displayed by the Kazar "theory".
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by Fernando »

Only one wife? Women can refuse divorce? Welcoming apostates? No wonder SAM hates the Ashkenazim!
But since he seems to be on the opposite side to Batam, can we assume Batam is ok with Ashkenazim but hates the Sephardim?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by SAM »

Like it or not Ashkenazi Jews have no Isaac's lineage at all...
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jews stoning Jesus

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:Like it or not Ashkenazi Jews have no Isaac's lineage at all...
It seems you merely repeat yourself over and over, but do not actually attempt to learn anything.

Here is another link for you discussing this

http://forward.com/news/200825/why-ashk ... m-khazars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and also this

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Despite their close ties with Europe, no more than half of their DNA comes from ancient Europeans, the researchers found. Only 46% to 50% of the DNA in the 128 samples originated with the group of people who were also the ancestors of the Flemish people in the study. Those ancient people split off from the ancestors of today’s Middle Easterners more than 20,000 years ago, with a founding group of about 3,500 to 3,900 people, according to the study.

The rest of the Ashkenazi genome comes from the Middle East, the researchers reported. This founding group “fused” with the European founding group to create a population of 250 to 420 individuals. These people lived 25 to 32 generations ago, and their descendants grew at a rate of 16% to 53% per generation, the researchers calculated.


It really is so stupid it does not even deserve that much attention.

As to genetic studies, please bear in mind the following:

As the Jewish people were widely dispersed for almost 1900 years, they liven in small communities, often all related to each other.

So when it came to marriage, there was little choice but to look "outside" for quite few people. So some Jewish men took local wives who in turn converted to Judaism. (The other way round was less common, but not unheard of either) Some of their children did likewise.

This is why you find rather more genetic diversity in Jewish people than, say, in people in India or China.

The people (mostly Hammas) who proposed this whole Khazar stuff provided no historical evidence, and when challenged say "you prove it did NOT happen." Proving something did not happen is next to impossible, but that does not mean their claims are true now, does it.

It is THEIR burden of proof.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Post Reply