Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Does God exist? Is Allah God? Creation vs. evolution.
Is Religion needed? Logic vs. faith. Morality and ethics.
Wootah

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Post by Wootah »

tejpat wrote:you are a pathetic degraded human who will remain happy even while knowing 2/3 of human population will burn in hell-fire and believing in this sub human ideology of Hell from a fictional fairytale book is even more repulsive
Hmmm so you explain how a good God can be called good and allow evil into Heaven?

What you fail to see is that answering this question forms the basis of pretty much modern culture and invention. You just have to observe life again. I was watching TV and looking at the politicians talking and I really just wanted to 'offer them Jesus'. I haven't seen a better cure to narcissism than the recognition of Jesus as God.

Now you might have a better answer but who knows you seem to degrade people and rant. Yohan and I are being sincere in pointing out to you why using atheists does not help you. If you believe in your religion why worry what Mr Dawkins thinks? Why not put your beliefs on the line and be rational. If they are better than mine I'll swap mine.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Wootah wrote:Hmmm so you explain how a good God can be called good and allow evil into Heaven?

What you fail to see is that answering this question forms the basis of pretty much modern culture and invention. You just have to observe life again. I was watching TV and looking at the politicians talking and I really just wanted to 'offer them Jesus'. I haven't seen a better cure to narcissism than the recognition of Jesus as God.

Now you might have a better answer but who knows you seem to degrade people and rant. Yohan and I are being sincere in pointing out to you why using atheists does not help you. If you believe in your religion why worry what Mr Dawkins thinks? Why not put your beliefs on the line and be rational. If they are better than mine I'll swap mine.
pray to your god to put 2/3 of world human population in ETERNAL hell-fire, you may have never ending peace while small children from other religion will be burning.
I am done with you.
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

tejpat wrote:Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism
I keep asking you why you keep on bringing up certifications from Westerners to authenticate Hinduism? Does any Westerner bring up quotes from Hindus to authenticate Christianity?

Take a note of your phrase "Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism". It implies that there is something wrong in Hinduism. You then bring a quote from an atheist to prove it otherwise! An atheist is against all religions, no matter what. Otherwise he is not an atheist. How can such a person even certify any religion? So, do now you see the stupidity of your statements?
love your enemy - and Biblical god will burn people in ETERNAL HELL, im loving it !!!
Turn the other cheek - and crusades happened to turn the enemy's cheek and smite them
one who committed no sin cast the first stone - and they started burning women who were proven guilty as witches
and so on - Christians including their hypocrite god are so intolerant that they can't bear a population praying to other god, and they claim peacefulness tolerant religion.
I have no intention to have a word about a religion who promotes it by the Fear of Eternal Hell-fire. its pathetic even disgusting to hear that all loving god will put nearly 2/3 of human population in Eternal Hell-fire and yet proudly boasts in his bible about his so-called qualities, love peace white color dove.
Did you read what I wrote earlier? Here it is again: "Your ignorance of Christianity is surpassed only by your ignorance of Hinduism." There is Heaven and Hell in Hinduism. They are called 'Swarga' and 'Naraga' respectively, and applied as similarly in other religions. But there is a difference. In Hinduism, outsiders (Parayas, or Dalits and so on) are forced to live in the ETERNAL HELL in their real life from generation to generation. Didn't you read what I wrote about this earlier?

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Yohan wrote: Did you read what I wrote earlier? Here it is again: "Your ignorance of Christianity is surpassed only by your ignorance of Hinduism." There is Heaven and Hell in Hinduism. They are called 'Swarga' and 'Naraga' respectively, and applied as similarly in other religions. But there is a difference. In Hinduism, outsiders (Parayas, or Dalits and so on) are forced to live in the ETERNAL HELL in their real life from generation to generation. Didn't you read what I wrote about this earlier?
you don't know a thing about Hinduism and boastfully explaining it to me. most probably you have gained knowledge of Hinduism by a christian site.
have a proper knowledge about the topic before you start speaking about it.
let me provide you with some good sources of Philosophies of Hinduism.
PS : (1) Hinduism believes in cycle of births & with each cycle,if one inclines towards righteousness, than cycle of births ends & one's soul can go back to Brahman. The Concept of Narka=Hell is a temporary realm where bad soul gets spanked & than starts it's new cycle.
(2) There are many philosophies including atheism, Dualism, materialism, Pluralism, monotheism, pantheism & more. all schools respect eachother's views and believes.
Now you can go on with your christian knowledge of Hinduism and pray to your god that 2/3rd of human population can rot in ETERNAL HELL.
I like Loving Gods.
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo

Sten

Post by Sten »

Wootah wrote:Tejpat when you apply logic and a bit less emotion you can see that a good God is only possible if there is hell for bad people. I freely admit that it is discomforting to realise but logic is logic.
Unfortunately your religion defines unbelievers in the same sphere as "bad people". A good god would not be capable of torturing his creations for eternity, or allowing his creations to be tortured for eternity. Everlasting punishment for things like unbelief is nothing but metaphysical sadism, it's odd that you twist this into an argument in favour of a good god.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote:Did you read what I wrote earlier? Here it is again: "Your ignorance of Christianity is surpassed only by your ignorance of Hinduism." There is Heaven and Hell in Hinduism. They are called 'Swarga' and 'Naraga' respectively, and applied as similarly in other religions. But there is a difference. In Hinduism, outsiders (Parayas, or Dalits and so on) are forced to live in the ETERNAL HELL in their real life from generation to generation. Didn't you read what I wrote about this earlier?
you don't know a thing about Hinduism and boastfully explaining it to me. most probably you have gained knowledge of Hinduism by a christian site.
have a proper knowledge about the topic before you start speaking about it.
let me provide you with some good sources of Philosophies of Hinduism.
PS : (1) Hinduism believes in cycle of births & with each cycle,if one inclines towards righteousness, than cycle of births ends & one's soul can go back to Brahman. The Concept of Narka=Hell is a temporary realm where bad soul gets spanked & than starts it's new cycle.
(2) There are many philosophies including atheism, Dualism, materialism, Pluralism, monotheism, pantheism & more. all schools respect eachother's views and believes.
Now you can go on with your christian knowledge of Hinduism and pray to your god that 2/3rd of human population can rot in ETERNAL HELL.
I like Loving Gods.
Are you saying outsiders like Dalits are living in temporary Hell? Now that you have learned that the concept of Hell exists in Hinduism, do some more research and tell us about the concept of Heaven in Hinduism.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Yohan wrote: Are you saying outsiders like Dalits are living in temporary Hell? Now that you have learned that the concept of Hell exists in Hinduism, do some more research and tell us about the concept of Heaven in Hinduism.
are you some kind of nut who deliberately wants to make statement without having a proper knowledge of anything ?
Hinduism believes in Reincarnation and not in ETERNAL torture in Abrahmic Hell.
Once the individual is DEAD, no matter what he is of 4 varnas, depending upon his bad Karma=deeds he gets punishment and than He takes next birth.
those cosmic realms are temporary and occurs after death.
Hinduism faith is based on one's Karma=deeds and ultimate urge is to get out of cycle of births.
have some knowledge of a topic before you vomit on it, wikipedia can help you.

Saif al-Hafle Chai

Post by Saif al-Hafle Chai »

Mm. When I joined this forum, I didn't expect to see hostility toward Christianity as well. Stupid me. I forgot I'm on the internet.

Sten

Post by Sten »

Saif al-Hafle Chai wrote:Mm. When I joined this forum, I didn't expect to see hostility toward Christianity as well. Stupid me. I forgot I'm on the internet.
Why should Christianity have protected status? If there is objectionable content then it should be exposed, correct?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Sten wrote:
Wootah wrote:Tejpat when you apply logic and a bit less emotion you can see that a good God is only possible if there is hell for bad people. I freely admit that it is discomforting to realise but logic is logic.
Unfortunately your religion defines unbelievers in the same sphere as "bad people". A good god would not be capable of torturing his creations for eternity, or allowing his creations to be tortured for eternity. Everlasting punishment for things like unbelief is nothing but metaphysical sadism, it's odd that you twist this into an argument in favour of a good god.
Christianity defines us all as bad people actually. Islam seems to regard Muslims as good and others as bad.

I don't think it is simply unbelief.

It's not twisted into an argument in favour of a good God. It's just logic.
If there are bad people in Heaven then God clearly wouldn't care about good and bad. It would either mean that God is sometimes good and bad or just not caring. Neither proposition would make God worthy of worship. Show it illogical and I'll move on from Christianity. Otherwise you are rejecting the logical grounds of Christianity.

Of course I find it hard to believe that eternity has to be involved in punishment but I rely on our relationships today to trust God. We often choose to not associate with people we do not like. We practise heaven and hell daily in life. For me forgiveness is only because God forgives us. Logically I can reconcile the situation, emotionally of course it is distressing. No one likes being a criminal.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Sten wrote:
Saif al-Hafle Chai wrote:Mm. When I joined this forum, I didn't expect to see hostility toward Christianity as well. Stupid me. I forgot I'm on the internet.
Why should Christianity have protected status? If there is objectionable content then it should be exposed, correct?
This is faith freedom but it does and should have an Islamic focus as that is clearly the remit.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote: Are you saying outsiders like Dalits are living in temporary Hell? Now that you have learned that the concept of Hell exists in Hinduism, do some more research and tell us about the concept of Heaven in Hinduism.
are you some kind of nut who deliberately wants to make statement without having a proper knowledge of anything ?
Hinduism believes in Reincarnation and not in ETERNAL torture in Abrahmic Hell.
Once the individual is DEAD, no matter what he is of 4 varnas, depending upon his bad Karma=deeds he gets punishment and than He takes next birth.
those cosmic realms are temporary and occurs after death.
Hinduism faith is based on one's Karma=deeds and ultimate urge is to get out of cycle of births.
have some knowledge of a topic before you vomit on it, wikipedia can help you.
If I spent 10000 lives doing good and in this one I kill lots of people. Say 20 over my lifetime.
How long in hindu hell do I spend?
What happens at the end of that time that warrants me being released from hell?

A wiki link would be appreciated for sure.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Wootah wrote: Christianity defines us all as bad people actually. Islam seems to regard Muslims as good and others as bad.
bad and immoral,satanist,you deserve god's punishment and burn in Hell for ETERNITY are not in the same scale. thats how christians and bible considers outsiders.
Wootah wrote:It's not twisted into an argument in favour of a good God. It's just logic.
Wootah wrote:If there are bad people in Heaven then God clearly wouldn't care about good and bad. It would either mean that God is sometimes good and bad or just not caring. Neither proposition would make God worthy of worship. Show it illogical and I'll move on from Christianity. Otherwise you are rejecting the logical grounds of Christianity.
pathetic logic of good god and hell is disgusting. I can't believe that God desires puny little human to worship him or he'll put us in ETERNAL Hell, and still He is peaceful and loving.
how a God who has all the power can't turn Bad people into good people using circumstance and He has to threaten puny humans with ETERNAL torture.
Even now, Humans have left inhumane way to kill prisoner by burning him, humans are more humane than Abrahmic god.
Wootah wrote:Of course I find it hard to believe that eternity has to be involved in punishment but I rely on our relationships today to trust God. We often choose to not associate with people we do not like. We practise heaven and hell daily in life. For me forgiveness is only because God forgives us. Logically I can reconcile the situation, emotionally of course it is distressing. No one likes being a criminal.
You still believe that hardest part yet. you acknowledge the low level act of your god and yet you accept it.
no you don't, you practice yourself being in heaven and cursing outsiders in Eternal hell. you christians merely see as a qualified matter that are going to Hell forever,
If God can't change a bad person into good one than He's not all powerful.
presence of concept of Eternal Hell shows God is not all powerful.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Wootah wrote:
If I spent 10000 lives doing good and in this one I kill lots of people. Say 20 over my lifetime.

spoken like a true christian. you guyz never get out of Hell, not even in this life.
all you want to know is about Hell. well its based on your actions in this life. no particular measure to know.
Hindus don't concentrate on Concepts such as Hell and Heaven, the core concept is Karma. do good and get good.
There are no investments that will help in afterlife.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Wootah wrote:

spoken like a true christian. you guyz never get out of Hell, not even in this life.
all you want to know is about Hell. well its based on your actions in this life. no particular measure to know.
Hindus don't concentrate on Concepts such as Hell and Heaven, the core concept is Karma. do good and get good.
well,if your in still kindergarten, I am ready to spoon feed you.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

tejpat wrote:
Wootah wrote:

Yes but if you help someone who is drowning how do you know you didn't interfere in a karmic punishment?

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

There are a group of Hindu fanatics in this forum who hate all religions that did not originate in India. Their attitude comes from ther own inferiority complex.

Saif al-Hafle Chai

Post by Saif al-Hafle Chai »

Yup. I just don't have the patience to refute said "objectionable content".
There are a group of Hindu fanatics in this forum who hate all religions that did not originate in India. Their attitude comes from ther own inferiority complex.
Seems to me that people like that should be dealt with as individuals rather than a collective body of their faith.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

tejpat wrote:bad and immoral,satanist,you deserve god's punishment and burn in Hell for ETERNITY are not in the same scale. thats how christians and bible considers outsiders.
It might be in the end how God treats outsiders but it certainly isn't how Christians are and should be treating outsiders. Clearly if you and I are aware how God will treat outsiders is bad and I don't want that then how I treat outsiders now will be to help them. It's why I think people should be more willing to understand how the 'Abrahamic faiths' are different. You'll never understand Islam unless you do. Islam thinks it will rule the world. Christianity thinks Satan rules the world. Power now will be nothing later.
pathetic logic of good god and hell is disgusting. I can't believe that God desires puny little human to worship him or he'll put us in ETERNAL Hell, and still He is peaceful and loving.
how a God who has all the power can't turn Bad people into good people using circumstance and He has to threaten puny humans with ETERNAL torture.
Even now, Humans have left inhumane way to kill prisoner by burning him, humans are more humane than Abrahmic god.
Why is logic pathetic? You might not like it but it's just words on a page. You can defeat the logic and we can all leave Christianity any time.
On the issue of why God can't make bad people good, of course he can, but what is the value in that. God can just make robots as well. And if God wants to make free willed beings then I suspect he is willing to respect that free will. Why aren't you willing to just go with reason? Sure disbelieve if you want but that doesn't mean being rude or insulting logic.
You still believe that hardest part yet. you acknowledge the low level act of your god and yet you accept it.
no you don't, you practice yourself being in heaven and cursing outsiders in Eternal hell. you christians merely see as a qualified matter that are going to Hell forever,
If God can't change a bad person into good one than He's not all powerful.
presence of concept of Eternal Hell shows God is not all powerful.
I have never thought of myself like that.
I think it shows that God prefers reality. God said things would be a certain way and he is willing to respect that. It is why you can trust God.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Wootah wrote: Yes but if you help someone who is drowning how do you know you didn't interfere in a karmic punishment?
If you are there in that position than its your duty to save him. otherwise you wouldn't been there in first place.
Your position in that place signifies that your going to save.