Page 8 of 10

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:22 am
by tejpat
tejpat wrote:[1]this is what Hindus believe - written in scriptures :
Vedas were in existence since satyuga and were memorized and passed on.
at end of Dwaparyuga and[2] beginning of Kalyuga, Veda Vyasa compiled Vedas. Kaliyuga began in 3102 BC
Yuga - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kaliyuga - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vedas - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[1] you didn't read properly. I am not talking about western indologists.
[2] it was compiled. not composed. read it carefully.
Yohan wrote:Your own [3]given sources say that Rig Veda was composed only by 1000 BC.
sorry for not mentioning, those link were given for understanding of Vedas, yuga, kaliyuga. dates are taken from !!! Authentic Hindu websites ( which you wont even like to see )
Yohan wrote:[4] There were no Indo Aryans in the subcontinent in 3102BC. There were no Indo-aryan laguage like Sanskrit either in the subcontinent, the language of Vedas.
are you a Historian or Indologists ? because your claiming so strongly that you have proved it internationally with valid facts.
what all researched you have done in India for aryan invasion,, or wait, you have been sitting like a gigantic S, popping chicken burgers than pooping them, doing nothing and reading books by those fools who want to reason out whatever others cannot.
Yohan wrote:[5] Subcontinentals picked up Indo Aryan tongue from the Aryan Invaders who came into India 1500-1000BC. There are so many scientific proofs (???) for it. A simple one is that subcontinentals (north Indians) are the only indo-aryan speaking people in the world who speak Indo-Aryan language with a Dravidian accent (special retroflex accent, a chief characteristic of the Draviadian language). For example, Just watch Aryan Afghan President Karzai speaking English in TV, and an equally educated north Indian speaking English. That is the difference I am talking about. Much scientific studies had been done on it. That shows all subcontinentals spoke Dravidian language before the arrival of Aryans.
scientific proofs, Hahaha :roflmao: what sort of besides just biased speculations on Language.
are proving one theory based on Speculations ??? Get a life.
Yohan wrote:(a)Rig Veda speaks about all the four castes by name, several times. It speaks of the Aryan enslavement of Indians (dasas, dasyus). Manusmrithi written some 2000 years ago speaks how Dasas became Shutra caste.
again yo have started with Rig vedas.
Please show any verses in rig vedas for below
1) which shows shudras are lower caste.
2) Aryan enslaved indians
3) Manusmiriti speaks anything about enslavement of shudra.
4) Meaning of Dasyus from rigvedas.
you have no basic knowledge of anything and barking here like a rabid dog.:dog:
have read manusmiriti ? what is a smiriti and who wrote it ? now you'll search on net but you don't know personally anything. you are a big waste of time.
just a few post above, you accepted there are no caste system in Rigvedas . you pathetically failed to even show me one verse now here again you have started barking.
Yohan wrote:(b)Stop reading books written by Hindu fanatics, their minions and other idiots. Read decent books. Learn some basics first. Don't be ignorant like a Hindu fanatic. Stop glorifying Sanskrit, the language of your invaders.
please, you stop reading authors like Harold Egbert who claimed so strongly that judgement day will come on 21 may 2011 now whole world is laughing on that Big Fat Liar.
If you seriously want to do some research than do it without any prejudiced and biased conclusion. after that claim whatever you can based on that. till than stfu.
Image

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:24 am
by tejpat


Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm
by LCD
Wow, Tejpat, you totally owned all religions, you are so smart. You have all the proof on everything, except where it says in Christianity or Judiasm to kill Athiests.

Wow, you really showed us--not

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 am
by Yohan
LCD wrote:Wow, Tejpat, you totally owned all religions, you are so smart. You have all the proof on everything, except where it says in Christianity or Judiasm to kill Athiests.

Wow, you really showed us--not
Tej is an expert on every religion, except his own.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 am
by tejpat
LCD wrote:Wow, Tejpat, you totally owned all religions, you are so smart. You have all the proof on everything, except where it says in Christianity or Judiasm to kill Athiests.
Wow, you really showed us--not
Yohan wrote: Tej is an expert on every religion, except his own.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:
both are desperate fools. One cannot present basic evidence :shock: for his OWN claims and the other cries :wink: like a muslim i.e when shown in their own scripture, they say , it was in that time, place a.k.a DENIAL.
Hope you both enjoyed the videos.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm
by Yohan
tejpat wrote:I am not talking about western indologists.
Who are these 'western indologists? Aren't they Christian missionaries?
How about Hindu Indologists like Romila Thapar? Aren't they Marxists?

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:08 pm
by tejpat
Yohan wrote:
tejpat wrote:I am not talking about western indologists.
Who are these 'western indologists? Aren't they Christian missionaries?
How about Hindu Indologists like Romila Thapar? Aren't they Marxists?
Look, you believe in your sources and totally reject mine.
I believe in my sources and yet believe there can be a possibility of yours, but Aryan-invasion is not the ONLY possibility, because there are many missing factors, links and falsehood to prove it and those i have discussed in earlier ( ? other ) posts.
If the researcher is western, doesn't make his research 100% fact, he could be wrong too. this logic goes to mine sources too.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm
by LCD
tejpat wrote:
LCD wrote:Wow, Tejpat, you totally owned all religions, you are so smart. You have all the proof on everything, except where it says in Christianity or Judiasm to kill Athiests.
Wow, you really showed us--not
Yohan wrote: Tej is an expert on every religion, except his own.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:
both are desperate fools. One cannot present basic evidence :shock: for his OWN claims and the other cries :wink: like a muslim i.e when shown in their own scripture, they say , it was in that time, place a.k.a DENIAL.
Hope you both enjoyed the videos.
NO. Ass. You showed me a law code of ancient isreal that says NOT to wORSHIP any other god during the time of ISREAL! Those gods were specific. Bhaaal, etc, who demanded Child sacrifice.

YOU at no point showed me a command to kill Athiests, which was your full claim. Now until you can prove it, shut up.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:09 am
by tejpat
LCD wrote: NO. Ass. You showed me a law code of ancient isreal that says NOT to wORSHIP any other god during the time of ISREAL! Those gods were specific. Bhaaal, etc, who demanded Child sacrifice.

YOU at no point showed me a command to kill Athiests, which was your full claim. Now until you can prove it, shut up.
you sound similar to a muslim fanatics. they also have come up with reasons like Killing of all jews was written in that time.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 am
by LCD
tejpat wrote:
LCD wrote: NO. Ass. You showed me a law code of ancient isreal that says NOT to wORSHIP any other god during the time of ISREAL! Those gods were specific. Bhaaal, etc, who demanded Child sacrifice.

YOU at no point showed me a command to kill Athiests, which was your full claim. Now until you can prove it, shut up.
you sound similar to a muslim fanatics. they also have come up with reasons like Killing of all jews was written in that time.
Actually, Cheese head. I don't. I asked for an open ended command to kill athiests. ATHIESTS from the Bible.

You showed me a command to kill people WHO Worship other gods, which by Definition cannot mean ATHIESTS. Now either Learn to read, submit the proper evidence, or shut up.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 am
by tejpat
LCD wrote:
tejpat wrote:
LCD wrote: NO. Ass. You showed me a law code of ancient isreal that says NOT to wORSHIP any other god during the time of ISREAL! Those gods were specific. Bhaaal, etc, who demanded Child sacrifice.

YOU at no point showed me a command to kill Athiests, which was your full claim. Now until you can prove it, shut up.
you sound similar to a muslim fanatics. they also have come up with reasons like Killing of all jews was written in that time.
Actually, Cheese head. I don't. I asked for an open ended command to kill athiests. ATHIESTS from the Bible.

You showed me a command to kill people WHO Worship other gods, which by Definition cannot mean ATHIESTS. Now either Learn to read, submit the proper evidence, or shut up.
so now you have silently accepted the time issue.
anyways, If i don't believe in your god, i am an unbeliever aka atheist to your religion. regardless of whatever i believe.
I reject your god would me an unbeliever to your faith, god, bible.
so, Deu Chap 13 says, kill those people who believe in other god and not YHWH, so that will make them unbeliever to your faith. regardless of what they believe.
It takes less time to teach a disabled child.
Chap - 13
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers : Deu 13 : 6
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people : Deu 13 : 9
( source - http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/deu013.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Chap - 17
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
(Source - http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/deu017.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:48 pm
by LCD
so now you have silently accepted the time issue.
silently accepted what? What's the time issue. The ISSUE at hand is that what you're quoting is a LAW CODE of Ancient ISreal, and the rules they LIVED by. IT has methods for Trial, and exemptions for Accidental death. I don't see any point of you bringing up the Time issue, other than the Bible itself states these were there law codes. Which IS WHAT it CLAIMS! In fact it distinctly states, this was the COVENANT and LAW CODE of the ISREALITES before they even got to ISREAL. What's your point.
anyways, If i don't believe in your god, i am an unbeliever aka atheist to your religion. regardless of whatever i believe.
I reject your god would me an unbeliever to your faith, god, bible.
Other than the fact you can't spell, what does this mean. You reject my faith and Bible and my God. Okay, that is your right... why are you remotely concerned with it? Let me guess. You are afraid my God orders me to killyou. Okay. Show me that Command in my bible? STILL WAITING on that....
so, Deu Chap 13 says, kill those people who believe in other god and not YHWH, so that will make them unbeliever to your faith. regardless of what they believe.
Full quote please. From this quote, it states they believe in other gods. Which means they worship another god. At the time, that God would be Yahweh. At the time another god would be the Sumerian, Egyptian and Babylonian Gods, that Demand Human Sacrifice. According to the quotes, it is those people living in Sinai under the jewish law code, ie JEWS, living in Sinai... under the LAW. Those people would be people not following the LAW. IS the command to go other places and KILL those people? NOPE, it is not.

It takes less time to teach a disabled child.
Chap - 13
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers : Deu 13 : 6
Every bit of this command, which is in Deuteronomy which means LAW. refers to JEWS, living in Sinai. This command states, those that TURN to other Gods, who ARE JEWS. Next?
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people : Deu 13 : 9
( source - http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/deu013.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )
Again Law Code, and again, Jews and Again at the end, every Jew in Sinai, implying all of the ISrealites.
What verse does not imply however is this person is an athiest. Verse also does not imply this person is Gentile. Verse does not also imply this is during Conquest. Verse Implies that if person wishes to not live with JEWS under this LAW they can leave--live elsewhere and worship Bhaaal, but may not live in Isrealite camp.

You have not educated me in the slightest, but I hope you have educated yourself.

Chap - 17
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
Notice this states, breach of many aspects of the LAW, and that would include things like murder, theft, adultery, and that the person would have to LIVE under that LAW and agree to that law, meaning they would be a JEW. Sorry, I don't really see you're point, if I go to America from say Amsterdam, and I light up a joint, and i get caught by the Police, I can expect to be put in jail for a breach of the law--even though its not a law in my country. If I kill someone in another country I can be expected to go to jail and face punishment. First part of your post clearly shows that. Now to the second.
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Believed in another God, which does not imply Athiests, also is a JEW and chosen to LIVE under this society and this LAW, and has willingly and openly defied that law. Still doesn't imply athiests.
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
Notice the two things said. Inquirery. That means investigation. and that is happens in isreal. Nowhere else.

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
(Source - http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/deu017.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

And Now we come to the end, which shows that this is law code, and it has nothing to do with Athiests, but has everything to do with the LAW of ISREAL, that people CHOOSE to live under.

Where is my command to kill Athiests. Again, i ask, Where is it?

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm
by tejpat
LCD wrote: Other than the fact you can't spell, what does this mean. You reject my faith and Bible and my God. Okay, that is your right... why are you remotely concerned with it? Let me guess. You are afraid my God orders me to killyou. Okay. Show me that Command in my bible? STILL WAITING on that....
Full quote please. From this quote, it states they believe in other gods. Which means they worship another god. At the time, that God would be Yahweh. At the time another god would be the Sumerian, Egyptian and Babylonian Gods, that Demand Human Sacrifice. According to the quotes, it is those people living in Sinai under the jewish law code, ie JEWS, living in Sinai... under the LAW. Those people would be people not following the LAW. IS the command to go other places and KILL those people? NOPE, it is not.
first of all thank you for pointing out my spelling mistake and secondly , you totally sound like a dumb muslim who is desperate to prove others wrong with his magnificent skill = incoherent blabbering.
YHWH commandments = ( and i thought those 10 commandments are totally useless)
1) You shall have no other gods before me
2) You shall not make for yourself an idol
above two commandment totally prove you wrong, and since when you started acting like Zakir Naik ?
you saying as if a muslim can easily drink alcohol, eat pork and have homosexual relationship and yet he calls him as muslim.
its impossible to call one self a christian at the same time he/she is praying to another god.
if he/she goes to another god than he/she becomes unbelievers, automatically.
so if anybody worship another god/gods secretly, becomes an unbeliever a u t o m a t i c a l l y and bible orders to kill him.
if you can't understand above simple thing than your not only hopeless but i can compare you with pakistan.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 am
by Yohan
tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote:
tejpat wrote:I am not talking about western indologists.
Who are these 'western indologists? Aren't they Christian missionaries?
How about Hindu Indologists like Romila Thapar? Aren't they Marxists?
Look, you believe in your sources and totally reject mine.
I believe in my sources and yet believe there can be a possibility of yours, but Aryan-invasion is not the ONLY possibility, because there are many missing factors, links and falsehood to prove it and those i have discussed in earlier ( ? other ) posts.
If the researcher is western, doesn't make his research 100% fact, he could be wrong too. this logic goes to mine sources too.
I don't understand why Hindus, like you, blindly follow Christian missionaries. For some 3000 years, Hindus have had a caste system they claimed was derived from the holy Vedas, and they were darn proud of it. They claimed it was further sanctified by holy texts like Gita and Manusmrithi and so on, too. Hindus deligently followed their caste and fully justified their caste descrimination using such theological basis. Then, some 200 years ago, Christian British started ruling the Hindus, and the missionaries they brought in, started badmouthing Hinduism and Hindus that caste system was all bad, and bad and bad.

Shaken to the core by such allegations, Hindus started soul searching. They went back through all the Vedas, and all other holy texts. Then miracle started happening! They found that they couldn't find anything about the castes or caste system in the Vedas (though it was all there), and nothing about caste descrimination either in holy texts (though it was all over there too). Nowhere could Hindus find that one's caste was even based upon one birth (though it was all over there too)! If someone brings quotes from the Hindu texts that support the caste system, these neo-Hindus would claim the person didn't know how to translate the texts, and that only they could! So these neo-Hindus concluded they never ever had a caste system, after all! Hindus were actually duped by their own religion for some 3000 years! Well every Hindu practicing the caste system even today is totally a different matter!!

Now, all this new revelations (actually bogus revelations) about Hinduism came about simply because Christian missionaries badmouthed Hinduism. Why do Hindus succumb to such Christian missionary tricks so easily? I just don't get it! Where is the Hindu pride, Hindus?

Hindus, take a lesson from Muslims! They all continue to believe that prophet Mohammed had sex with a child, except for ashamed Muslims like 'iffo', so such neo-Muslims could still be a Muslim and be sane at the same time. Is that the moral here, for Hindus like you?

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 am
by tejpat
Yohan wrote:
tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote:Who are these 'western indologists? Aren't they Christian missionaries?
How about Hindu Indologists like Romila Thapar? Aren't they Marxists?
Look, you believe in your sources and totally reject mine.
I believe in my sources and yet believe there can be a possibility of yours, but Aryan-invasion is not the ONLY possibility, because there are many missing factors, links and falsehood to prove it and those i have discussed in earlier ( ? other ) posts.
If the researcher is western, doesn't make his research 100% fact, he could be wrong too. this logic goes to mine sources too.
I don't understand why Hindus, like you, blindly follow Christian missionaries. For some 3000 years, Hindus have had a caste system they claimed was derived from the holy Vedas, and they were darn proud of it. They claimed it was further sanctified by holy texts like Gita and Manusmrithi and so on, too. Hindus deligently followed their caste and fully justified their caste descrimination using such theological basis. Then, some 200 years ago, Christian British started ruling the Hindus, and the missionaries they brought in, started badmouthing Hinduism and Hindus that caste system was all bad, and bad and bad.

Shaken to the core by such allegations, Hindus started soul searching. They went back through all the Vedas, and all other holy texts. Then miracle started happening! They found that they couldn't find anything about the castes or caste system in the Vedas (though it was all there), and nothing about caste descrimination either in holy texts (though it was all over there too). Nowhere could Hindus find that one's caste was even based upon one birth (though it was all over there too)! If someone brings quotes from the Hindu texts that support the caste system, these neo-Hindus would claim the person didn't know how to translate the texts, and that only they could! So these neo-Hindus concluded they never ever had a caste system, after all! Hindus were actually duped by their own religion for some 3000 years! Well every Hindu practicing the caste system even today is totally a different matter!!

Now, all this new revelations (actually bogus revelations) about Hinduism came about simply because Christian missionaries badmouthed Hinduism. Why do Hindus succumb to such Christian missionary tricks so easily? I just don't get it! Where is the Hindu pride, Hindus?

Hindus, take a lesson from Muslims! They all continue to believe that prophet Mohammed had sex with a child, except for ashamed Muslims like 'iffo', so such neo-Muslims could still be a Muslim and be sane at the same time. Is that the moral here, for Hindus like you?
Like how many times i have to ask you to give any verses from veda that justifies Caste system.
at least have some shame and learn from Ali sina who backs every claim from Quran and authentic sources. till now you have miserably failed to show even one verse.
i acknowledge and accept this caste system was in India before christians came and i also acknowledge that this is not from scripture but it was due to weak points from it which couldn't stop this. but this thing was intensify by missionaries because they wanted some converts, they wanted to grow their jesus business so they totally exploited this issue. christians and missionaries don't come here to uplift the Indian society but they are here to convert as many as possible. their sole interest is to convert by hook or crook.and on top of that, those fake faith healers and evangelists are duping thousands.
Now, many hindu spiritual gurus are educating many people that there no rigid caste system. they are going to banish this. unlike christians who constantly try to use this point for more conversions.
there were people who rejected this system ( if you have any knowledge besides bashing points ) and strongly opposed in the past.
and FYI, even christians were the same in past, killing other denomination's people because they didn't accept their version of christianity.
mass witch burning, even persecution of homosexuals is happening in this time, in christian country uganda, there is a law which orders to kill homosexuals.
pope is urging to denounce condoms so that hundreds of Africans have been infected with HIV and now they are going to die just because pope has said so.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm
by LCD
Actually, being an athiest means believing in NO GOD. The commands you gave me are for people worshipping other Gods.

You're wrong and you know it. By Worshipping another god, you can't be an athiest.

and it doesn't say kill the unbeliever, it SAYS, those who WORSHIP other gods.

You haven't proven a think other than you don't understand the difference between Athiest and Pagan.

you also can't insert Unbeliever in the bible where it isn't.

So where is the line, Unbeliever and where does it say to kill athiest?

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm
by BlacKStaR
Yohan wrote:
tejpat wrote:I believe "Yohan" didn't hear of Apostasy. maybe becoz he was taught in Jesus camp that anyone who believes other than "YHWH" ,he/she should be killed.
Dear "Yohan" there are people in the world who don't believe in your Biblical God, they are called Atheists.
You are a Hindu theist, but you are using a western atheist to certify your religion. If Richard Dawkins is a true atheist he should be disparaging all religions. If you are supporting an atheist, then you yourself should be atheist. Do you see your own hypocrisy? Do you see the hypocrisy of this Dawkins?

There are things you need to know about modern christianity. Many Western christians no longer believe in the superstitious aspects of Christianity. That's why Many churches stand nearly empty on Sundays. Neverthless people are Christians. Christians constantly question their religion. It is that aspect of them that gave rise to atheism, science, modernity and so on, and enlightened the world - as pointed out by Wootah.

You need to come out of the rusty world of primitive Hinduism, and develop some self confidence to question your own religion. That will stop you from quoting westerners to establish some respect for the aspects of Hinduism, as you have done below with the Sanskrit language. (As I have stated earlier, Sanskrit is not even native to India as it was brought in there by Aryan invaders who founded Hinduism - this fact is supported by Western Christian atheists too. So you can't even reject it.)
Sanskrit Language: The Most Scientific, Ancient, Spiritual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQ4hIG9w7c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Another classic quote from a failed human being and a christian. You should just dissapear. Whatever you said above is the most nonsensical garbage ever put out in FFI. Buddhist and hindus doesnt need a certification or approval from any white men you dumb [edit]no.no. no...[/edit].

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm
by tejpat
LCD wrote:Actually, being an athiest means believing in NO GOD. The commands you gave me are for people worshipping other Gods.

You're wrong and you know it. By Worshipping another god, you can't be an athiest.

and it doesn't say kill the unbeliever, it SAYS, those who WORSHIP other gods.

You haven't proven a think other than you don't understand the difference between Athiest and Pagan.

you also can't insert Unbeliever in the bible where it isn't.

So where is the line, Unbeliever and where does it say to kill athiest?
you totally sound like a desperate muslim.

[1] if Mr.X worship other gods than automatically he is going against one of the 10 commandments - don't have other god.
now, if he is going against the CORE belief of bible, he is automatically being kicked out of it.
eg a muslim can't call himself a muslim if he drinks, eats pork, pray to gaya - spirit of mother earth. that muslim cannot say he is still muslim while doing those activities.

so worshiping other gods in christianity means he/she is an apostate or it will be a HUGE HYPOCRICY of the bible and christianity to allow a person who worship multiple god call himself christian.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 am
by LCD
Actually, you never claimed it was about Apostates. You claimed it was a command to kill Athiests.

So, until you stop changing the subject you haven't really shown me what your claim was.

Thanks for Playing Tejpat, you showed me how little you actually read and actually understand what you don't read at all.

There are lots of places for illiterates like yourself. I suggest you learn to read, because it takes that ability to actually stay on this board,

Thanks for failing.

Re: Atheists - nothing wrong in Hinduism & Bhuddhism

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 am
by tejpat
LCD wrote:Actually, you never claimed it was about Apostates. You claimed it was a command to kill Athiests.

So, until you stop changing the subject you haven't really shown me what your claim was.

Thanks for Playing Tejpat, you showed me how little you actually read and actually understand what you don't read at all.

There are lots of places for illiterates like yourself. I suggest you learn to read, because it takes that ability to actually stay on this board,

Thanks for failing.
please remind me, in case i forget, not to debate with you ever again because its less painful to bang my head :bashwall: on the wall.
thankz for showing me that followers of abrahmic religions are at best in denial.
anyways, cheers, have a great life ahead and remember, there was neither May 21 nor Oct 21 and certainly no Dec 21, in short no rapture.