God, Free Will & Contingency

Does God exist? Is Allah God? Creation vs. evolution.
Is Religion needed? Logic vs. faith. Morality and ethics.
AbdulRahman

Re: God, Free Will & Contingency

Post by AbdulRahman »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
The Cat wrote:
AbdulRahman wrote:So, where does your Free Will come from?
Ghost, soul, God in the brain?
Solicited conscience
Can you explain what "solicited conscience" is? So far, I see a term as an answer to his question, but no explanation of what that term means, and there is nothing intuitive about that term and therefore the answer is of no value greater than a "word" or "term" without further and clear explanation of it's meaning.
Finally some sign of sanity in your questions.

"Solicited Conscience" is nothing but bull shiit. After a lot of time when we corner "Solicited Conscience" then theistic mind come up with a new term "ChuChu Conscience" then "Invisible Choiceability"...then some more bull shiit......'

Question remains, where the fuuck your will, decision, choice in your brain come from?
is there a ghost in your brain? How about soul in your brain? How about god in your brain? How about ChucChu, KuKU in your brain.
There correct answer is : your brain has malfunction.

All the people with faith on free will must learn the real problem is not Islam or Christianity but the foundation of these evil is the irrationality, lack of reasoning, illogic, unscientific, a deep hidden desire to believe in some kind of supernatural, call it "Solicited Conscience" or call it “Ghost” in the brain makes no difference.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

The Cat wrote:
AbdulRahman wrote:So, where does your Free Will come from?
Solicited conscience in the realm of the present time being. Thus, an actuality stemming out of conscience.

So it shouldn't be confused as you do with potentiality, which belongs to data and computing, nor with any absolute.

The Cat,

Your above statement is Gibrish.
Quran and Bibble has many passages like that.
A lot of folks in the mental institution talks like that.

Reason, logic, science are the languages spoken in the real world we live in.
But I do acknowledge, that insane people also lives on the same planet.

Stupidity doesn't come only in the form of Allah, or Jesus. It can take shape of "Soul", "Ghost", "Alien Abduction", "9/11 was an inside job", "homeopathy", "Astrology", "Para-psychology", and most difficult one is the false idea of "Free Will".
Using your language of gibrish or of Quan or Bibble any of the above things can be shown to be correct.

You refuse to grow up. I are still living in toddler age.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

The Cat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
The Cat wrote:All those nanoseconds you're talking about are merely computing the options, they have no acting WILL. The act of jumping happened in the being moment.
You have nothing to back that up at all. Nothing.
You're only contradicting... yourself!

The Cat,

Yes he did and you do too.
Anyone who doesn't follow the language of reason, logic, science and rationality can get away with all kind of contradictions.
Insane people can say anything.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

yeezevee wrote:
So, where does your Free Will come from?
No., no. that comes from that brain, just brain. They also act upon using the sensor signals they get from those traditional five senses are sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste..

But you are a WASTE
your posts are a Waste
your threads are Waste
your food is waste dear Abdul
YeeZeeVee,

Yup, thought that pop ups in your head that you call Free Will comes as a result of brain processing incoming data from the five senses and depends upon your already formed neural network, and from internal state (electrochemical) of your brain and body.

so tell, me YeeZeVee, how that makes me a waste.
how does that make my post waste? Waste and waste?
But you are still responding to my posts.

Isn't exactly that is the way a diehard nerd Muslim answer your reasoning against Mohammad and Allah when he/she is cornered?
Bring on your reason, if you have any.
Or you are just like any Muslims who think with emotion and heart?
How does it feel now when you are cornered at FFI in your own game?

Muslims are fraud. You are fraud.
If you are talk about the truth where Muslims can't answer.

Then let's talk about the truth.

You are cornered in the case of Free Will.
For truth you must go all the way. You can't just stop half way, at your convenient point. Your convenient point is discrediting Islam.
I will discredit anything and everything that doesn't follow reason, logic, rationality and science.
Get it? YeeZeVe..
You have been cornered.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AbdulRahman
Stupidity doesn't come only in the form of Allah, or Jesus. It can take shape of "Soul", "Ghost", "Alien Abduction", "9/11 was an inside job", "homeopathy", "Astrology", "Para-psychology", and most difficult one is the false idea of "Free Will".
Using your language of gibrish or of Quan or Bibble any of the above things can be shown to be correct.
to some extent you are right dear AbdulRahman., But i don't call it stupidity. I call it as Irrational and that appears to be true in many of those cases except that free will. I say without free will there is NO EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY., That free will in fact built in to biology ., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing ..
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Are you trying to tell me the feeling of love is not due to the electrochemichal action/reaction and release of oxytocin in the brain?
YOU BADLY NEED SOME oxytocin injections to get some love going in your head and in your life dear Abdul.
If you don't know that how "your posts are waste in FFI, " then you are not just waste but you are an ABSOLUTES WASTE" dear adbul..
Last edited by yeezevee on Sun May 30, 2010 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

Charles,

I spent a lot of time writing the following post in response to your post. Did you read it?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6613&start=200#p111351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did you read the following as well?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6613&start=200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes, I have not forgotten your next logical question about Personal Responsibility. I will address that.
But first tell me did you read the above two?
Do you have any thought on those?
Last edited by AbdulRahman on Sun May 30, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

yeezevee wrote:
Are you trying to tell me the feeling of love is not due to the electrochemichal action/reaction and release of oxytocin in the brain?
YOU BADLY NEED SOME oxytocin injections to get some love going in your head and in your life dear Abdul.

You are clearly cornered.
You do not have arggument at all.
Is the feeling of love is not the result of the past relationship memory and future expectation in the brain in the form of electrochemical action/reaction?
Answer that?

Now, you can understand Muslim feels the same way as you are feeling when you are cornered.
You couldn't bring about a single rational argument.

Muslims and Christians who hired me to kick the butt of fake, half-baked baby atheists at FFI are laughing at you, MBL, and The Cat.

If you are going to talk about the truth then let's take it all the way.
In fact, you have no business with the truth. You just like your own fraud over Islamic fraud.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

yeezevee wrote:
If you don't know that how "your posts are waste in FFI, " then you are not just waste but you are an ABSOLUTES WASTE" dear adbul..
Isn't this the way Muslims respond to your arguement against Islam?
Now look into the mirror and cry with shame.
I brought you to the same corner as Muslims.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Now, you can understand Muslim feels the same way as you are feeling when you are cornered.
You couldn't bring about a single rational argument.

Muslims and Christians who hired me to kick the butt of fake, half-baked baby atheists at FFI are laughing at you, MBL, and The Cat.

If you are going to talk about the truth then let's take it all the way.
In fact, you have no business with the truth. You just like your own fraud over Islamic fraud.
yes., yes.. if what I do is fraud., IT IS MY FREE WILL with chemical biology supporting that free will., if what Muslims do is Fraud, It is a controlled will and it could also be supported by chemical biology..
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

yeezevee wrote:AbdulRahman
to some extent you are right dear AbdulRahman., But i don't call it stupidity. I call it as Irrational and that appears to be true in many of those cases except that free will. I say without free will there is NO EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY., That free will in fact built in to biology ., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing ..
Correct. I agree. Your choice of word "irrationality" in the given context is better than the word I sued "stupidity". I made a mistake.
YeeZeVee wrote: I say without free will there is NO EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY., That free will in fact built in to biology .,
Ah-ha, so jelly fish and even Ameaba has free Will built into it?
YeeZeVee wrote:to some extent you are right dear AbdulRahman
Nice to hear that.
So accept all of the above irrationality except the one that hurts your brain or gives you cognitive dissonance.
Interesting, isn't it.
Do you know why this happened to you?
Because you are simply not in love with the truth.

Allah's proof is in fact built in to biology ., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing .
Sounds familiar?
Last edited by AbdulRahman on Sun May 30, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Ah-ha, so jelly fish and even Ameaba has free Will?
what is wrong with you?? when I said this
without free will there is NO EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY., That free will in fact built in to biology .,
that means total biology., includes jelly fish, Ameaba, dog, cat , rat .. you and me now there are some differences. , that is Percentage of free will.

You need to attend some classes on "Logic for people working in Science" dear abdul
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

yeezevee wrote:
Ah-ha, so jelly fish and even Ameaba has free Will?
what is wrong with you?? when I said this
without free will there is NO EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY., That free will in fact built in to biology .,
that means total biology., includes jelly fish, Ameaba, dog, cat , rat .. you and me now there are some differences. , that is Percentage of free will.

You need to attend some classes on "Logic for people working in Science" dear abdul

Allah's proof is in fact built in to biology., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing .
Sounds familiar?
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Allah's proof is in fact built in to biology ., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing .
Sounds familiar?
No That is not Allah's proof that is built in to biology., It is that sound 'Allah" you make is built in to biology., It is coming from your brain.. Carry on., I will come back again to prove you have logic less robotic brain
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

yeezevee wrote:[quote="AbdulRahman"]Allah's proof is in fact built in to biology ., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing .
Sounds familiar?
No That is not Allah's proof that is built in to biology., It is that sound 'Allah" you make is built in to biology., It is coming from your brain.. Carry on., I will come back again to prove you have logic less robotic brain[/quote]

OK, you said, even ameaba has free will, although smaller inpercentage?
So, human body cell also has free will?
Human single sperm also has free will?

and where does this free will came from?
We know single cell operates in strict rules.

Oh, I forgot, how about any molecule? Does molucule also has free will, in even smaller percentage?

I hope, some Muslims are reading your responses and rejoicing.
OH, no, I shame them out of FFI. I should have kept them here to shame you out first.
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

Read if you want to grow.
Read some of the comments below the article.
http://www.thinkbuddha.org/article/173/ ... -free-will" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AbdulRahman says : ]Allah's proof is in fact built in to biology ., And it is silly you don't understand that simple thing .
Sounds familiar?
yeezevee responds:
No That is not Allah's proof that is built in to biology., It is that sound 'Allah" you make is built in to biology., It is coming from your brain.. Carry on., I will come back again to prove you have logic less robotic brain
AbdulRahman comes back with vengeance BUT NO BRAIN ..
OK, you said, even ameaba has free will, although smaller inpercentage?

and where does this free will came from?
We know single cell operates in strict rules.

Oh, I forgot, how about any molecule? Does molucule also has free will, in even smaller percentage?

OH, no, I shame them out of FFI. I should have kept them here to shame you out first.
What say dear Abdul??
OK, you said, even amoeba has free will, although smaller in percentage?
yes I said it, why don't you read it again..

You seem to have problem in the basic definition of free will dear Abdul,,

what the hell is human body cell ?? are you crazy?? You mean cells in the human body? you mean to say cells such as Salivary gland cells, red cells, Mammary gland cell, Nerve cells/ neurons etc..etc??

No., no ..no abdul dear abdul., LIKE YOU Cells don't have brain., so they have no free will., BUT THERE ARE GUIDED INTERACTIONS that are governed by simple rules of chemical biology of cell -cell interaction.
so.....Sperm cells....
SHUT UP.... you waste my time and you waste your time dear abdul
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Yes they will, Unlike you.. lol.. yes.. yes, yes.....That is what I am telling you all the time you MUSLIM HATER. Get some oxytocin going in your brain.. may be eat some Oxycontin if not oxytocin, be careful Oxycontin is addictive...

DON'T ATTACK MUSLIM GUYS IN FFI, that is exactly my problem with you., I can not follow you in every folder and all the insults you throw at them..

but did you read the link you gave carefully http://www.thinkbuddha.org/article/173/ ... -free-will" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ??

You don't read these posts with few lines carefully., how do i expect you to read all that stuff from Will Buckingham ??
AbdulRahman

Post by AbdulRahman »

YeeZeVee,

I was taking you one step at a time, from jelly fisht, to single cell amoeba, etc. And wanted to make sure you remains consistant with your response. You did so far but you skipeed the the step where I was taking you. You did not respond.
You duck the main question.
This was the next step in the chain of questions.
Now answer the above question.
YeeZeVee wrote:BUT THERE ARE GUIDED INTERACTIONS that are governed by simple rules of chemical biology of cell -cell interaction.
What kind of double talk is that?
Does single cell have Free Will or Not?
Don't you abhor Islamic double talk? How come you are doing the same here now?

Yes I have read this
http://www.thinkbuddha.org/article/173/ ... -free-will" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are many articlse for and against free will as there are many articles on Flat Earth and Astrology.
Questions is , which one make sense. Which part of any article make sense and which part doesn't.

This is the last paragraph from that article.
This practice raises all kinds of interesting questions, in particular it raises questions of ethics: surely free will is central to ethics? But Sue, for one, claims that she has been living without free will for some time now – a claim that I take seriously and that I believe to be utterly sincere – and I can vouch that she is friendly and personable and (at least when I met her last week) showed no signs of suddenly running amok. The ethical question is one worth exploring further, and I may write more on it here in due course. But, then again, there was a time when it was thought that the idea of God was a necessary condition for there to be goodness in the world. This has not prevented millions upon millions living good and fruitful and wholesome lives without this idea (the Buddha, for one… Lucretius, for another). Perhaps the idea of free will is no more necessary than this.

None of you folks have defended Free Will with the strongest possible argument.
There are only two strong arguments for Free Will.
But even both arguments together can't defend Free Will.
Since you half-balked baby atheist with faith on Free Will couldn't defend yourself so now I will defend your position. I will reserve the 2nd argument for later.
Here is the first one.
http://home.sprynet.com/~owl1/fwill.htm
Digesting this logic will be difficult for you and others I know.
Last edited by AbdulRahman on Sun May 30, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AbdulRahman wrote:YeeZeVee,

I was taking you one step at a time, from jelly fisht, to single cell amoeba, etc. And wanted to make sure you remains consistant with your response. You did so far but you skipeed the the step where I was taking you. You did not respond.
You duck the main question.
This was the next step in the chain of questions.

yes.. I read your molecule, when I CUT YOU OFF AT THE LEVEL OF CELLS., I expect you to understand(BUT YOU DON'T) that Molecules works at the level of chemical bonding., such as Ionic, covalent, absorption/desorption etc..etc.. interactions., SO LIKE YOU, A ROBOT molecules do not have brain dear Abdul. But some of them like oxytocin are more complex than you who is built with Silicon p/n junctions..
Yes I have read this
http://www.thinkbuddha.org/article/173/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -free-will
It did not make sense at all.
there are many articlse for and against free will as there are many articles on Flat Earth and Astrology.
Questions is , which one make sense.
,, Off course they don't make sense to a confused robot like you, To understand such stuff YOU GOT TO PAY and got to go to proper college with proper lecturer ..lol..
AbdulRahman wrote:None of you folks have defended Free Will with the strongest possible argument.
There are only two strong arguments for Free Will.
But even both arguments together can't defend Free Will.
Since you half-balked baby atheist with faith on Free Will couldn't defend yourself so now I will defend your position. I will reserve the 2nd one for later.
Here is the first one.
what you are talking Abdul?? you are writing gibberish.

Do you take classes?? do you teach dear Abdul??

1st thing you need to do is., Define free will., then explain people different types of wills a species or human being may have.., then talk further., what is this nonsense? you get some links and go on accusing people here with the word Baby atheist dear Abdul??