BBC head of religion and ethics.

Does God exist? Is Allah God? Creation vs. evolution.
Is Religion needed? Logic vs. faith. Morality and ethics.
sum

BBC head of religion and ethics.

Post by sum »

According to the Sunday Times -

Aaqil Ahmed, the first Muslim to serve as the BBC`s head of religion and ethics, has proposed that the corporation provide daily services for the month of Ramadan. He has also suggested it should provide a service for the celebration of Eid on May 23 and May 24 in the same way as it increased its broadcast of Church of England services after public worship stopped.

This should never be allowed to go ahead. Can the BBC bosses prevent this?

sum

manfred

Re: BBC head of religion and ethics.

Post by manfred »

Oh I do hope they put some of those sermons on TV.... how the unbelievers are the worst of vermin, the Jews are apes and pigs.... How "the West" and Israel are all the great "Satan".... how best to beat your disobedient wife, how any means at all are just fine to promote Islam, including murder, how gays must be killed, and how women are property, why chopping off hands for theft is the best idea ever and why democracy is from the devil ....

It would be great for Muslims to tell the public all of this on TV....
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum

Post by sum »

Is this the result of having a muslim as head of religious broadcasting at the BBC? -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/04/just ... on-the-bbc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a very significant step and will be difficult to stop further Islamic inroads into BBC broadcasting.

I spotted this on JihadWatch.

sum

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

sum wrote:Is this the result of having a muslim as head of religious broadcasting at the BBC? -
The islamisation of a country must proceed step by step.

Because of the corona crisis, here is Holland every week on Friday the Adhan is called out from loudspeakers from all mosques. This also because of the overwhelming sadness with the loss of their spiritual connection that can be gained from congregational prayers. :ermm:

I am sure we never can turn it back. Ones allowed always allowed.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.