Page 1 of 2

has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:12 pm
by ygalg
5:116
And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted, are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

all-knowing Allah accuses Jesus of something he did not do :wot:
and Jesus actually said to Allah "you should know better, WTF?"

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 am
by manfred
Go on SAM, I am sure you can explain this, I am sure.... It probably involves roots or something....

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:21 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:Go on SAM, I am sure you can explain this, I am sure.... It probably involves roots or something....

This verse 5: 116, is part of the Injeel, not the man-made New Testament.

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 am
by manfred
I see. So the "injeel" says, Allah asks Jesus questions he knows the answer to, and Jesus has to remind him he already knows, so he should stop asking stupid questions.

Ok... SAM, we got that ....

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:40 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:I see. So the "injeel" says, Allah asks Jesus questions he knows the answer to, and Jesus has to remind him he already knows, so he should stop asking stupid questions.

Ok... SAM, we got that ....
This is your stupidity and Ygalg, because you both can not understand the meaning of the verse. :*)

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:44 am
by ygalg
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:Go on SAM, I am sure you can explain this, I am sure.... It probably involves roots or something....

This verse 5: 116, is part of the Injeel, not the man-made New Testament.

no, my dear, it's part of Quran and it's stupid! you would wish it was man-made New Testament. it would have been less ridiculous than this Q5:116. :lotpot:
for the sake of argument, assuming it's "part of the Injeel (not the man-made New Testament)" it does not make it even better for Allah.

do you understand the problem of the verse or you prefer to bury your head in the sand?

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:45 am
by ygalg
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:I see. So the "injeel" says, Allah asks Jesus questions he knows the answer to, and Jesus has to remind him he already knows, so he should stop asking stupid questions.

Ok... SAM, we got that ....
This is your stupidity and Ygalg, because you both can not understand the meaning of the verse. :*)

do explain :whistling:

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 am
by SAM
ygalg wrote:
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:I see. So the "injeel" says, Allah asks Jesus questions he knows the answer to, and Jesus has to remind him he already knows, so he should stop asking stupid questions.

Ok... SAM, we got that ....
This is your stupidity and Ygalg, because you both can not understand the meaning of the verse. :*)

do explain :whistling:
Your English is more fluent than me .. you better understand the meaning of words,

Allah will say...and (Isa Son of Mary) He will say..

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 am
by ygalg
DR. GHALI
(5:116) And as Allah said
MUHAMMAD SARWAR
(5:116) When God asked Jesus

google translate does not find "will" or "when" in the text
وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى And God said, O Jesus

and the idea that this is someone else's assumption described in the text is no better written in the "holy" book. and this is a "holy" book written by Allah himself, a bizarre scenario makes Allah crazy. this affair should not have been inserted by any means. :thumbdown:

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:41 am
by SAM
ygalg wrote:DR. GHALI
(5:116) And as Allah said
MUHAMMAD SARWAR
(5:116) When God asked Jesus

google translate does not find "will" or "when" in the text
وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى And God said, O Jesus

and the idea that this is someone else's assumption described in the text is no better written in the "holy" book. and this is a "holy" book written by Allah himself, a bizarre scenario makes Allah crazy. this affair should not have been inserted by any means. :thumbdown:
Many translations from the Qur'an in English, keep in your mind, English has a bad and poor translation for the Quran and Hebrew too. :lol:


(MUHSIN KHAN) And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection):
PICKTHALL And when Allah saith:
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL And [beware the Day] when Allah will say,
ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR) And imagine when thereafter Allah will say:
ABDUL HALEEM When God says,
DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say,

Has Judgment Day arrived? :heh:

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 am
by ygalg
SAM wrote:Many translations from the Qur'an in English, keep in your mind, English has a bad and poor translation for the Quran and Hebrew too. :lol:


(MUHSIN KHAN) And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection):
PICKTHALL And when Allah saith:
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL And [beware the Day] when Allah will say,
ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR) And imagine when thereafter Allah will say:
ABDUL HALEEM When God says,
DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say,

Has Judgment Day arrived? :heh:

that's great, only those translations are caprice of the translators. where "will" or "when" do not exist in the arabic text of the verse. you also ignored my other points.
and the idea that this is someone else's assumption described in the text is no better written in the "holy" book. and this is a "holy" book written by Allah himself, a bizarre scenario makes Allah crazy. this affair should not have been inserted by any means. :thumbdown:

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:54 am
by SAM
ygalg wrote:and the idea that this is someone else's assumption described in the text is no better written in the "holy" book. and this is a "holy" book written by Allah himself, a bizarre scenario makes Allah crazy. this affair should not have been inserted by any means. :thumbdown:
You think the Quran is like the Torah written by Elohim on tablets of stone. :yuk:

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:39 am
by frankie
Quran 5.116
"And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden."

Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
"(And when Allah saith) Allah says on the Day of Judgement: (O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind) in the life of this world: (Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He) Jesus (saith: Be glorified! It was not mine) it was not proper nor was it permissible (to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it) to them, (then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind) you know that which I have conveyed to them of commands and prohibitions, (and I know not what is in Thy mind) I do not know what proceeded from you to them in terms of forsakenness or success. (Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Knower of Things Hidden) things hidden from the servants.
The Quran proves yet again to be a man made book with this verse."

For Allah to accuse Jesus of something which is not theologically factual, proves Allah cannot be God, i.e.the God of the Bible.

No Christian accepts Mary as a divine figure, as only God is such; they understand her to be a human being.

Neither does any Christian accept Mary to be part of any trinity of gods, i.e. God, Jesus and Mary.

The Quran gets this wrong because its author did not understand Christian theology, and put a human “face “to something which is theologically based.

The Quran proves itself to be a man made book, not a God made book.

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:57 am
by SAM
frankie wrote:
For Allah to accuse Jesus of something which is not theologically factual, proves Allah cannot be God, i.e.the God of the Bible.

No Christian accepts Mary as a divine figure, as only God is such; they understand her to be a human being.

Neither does any Christian accept Mary to be part of any trinity of gods, i.e. God, Jesus and Mary.

The Quran gets this wrong because its author did not understand Christian theology, and put a human “face “to something which is theologically based.

The Quran proves itself to be a man made book, not a God made book.
My neighbors are Roman Catholics, they claim to be Mariolatry. :*)

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 am
by frankie
SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:
For Allah to accuse Jesus of something which is not theologically factual, proves Allah cannot be God, i.e.the God of the Bible.

No Christian accepts Mary as a divine figure, as only God is such; they understand her to be a human being.

Neither does any Christian accept Mary to be part of any trinity of gods, i.e. God, Jesus and Mary.

The Quran gets this wrong because its author did not understand Christian theology, and put a human “face “to something which is theologically based.

The Quran proves itself to be a man made book, not a God made book.
My neighbors are Roman Catholics, they claim to be Mariolatry. :*)



SAM

The Quran tells Muslims something which is not true, confirming the Quran does not come from God, but from the minds of men who did not understand Christian theology, but put a "human spin" on it instead.

What you have to decide is, why you defend a book which purports to come from a divine source, but doesn't?

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:30 pm
by SAM
frankie wrote:
SAM wrote:

SAM

The Quran tells Muslims something which is not true, confirming the Quran does not come from God, but from the minds of men who did not understand Christian theology, but put a "human spin" on it instead.

What you have to decide is, why you defend a book which purports to come from a divine source, but doesn't?
Your Bible today is famous throughout the world that is corrupted and not a divine book. :lol:

Catholics believe that Mary is alive (spiritually), not dead, and is the presence of God.

“Hail Mary full of grace, blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and in eternity. Amen.”

Mary, Mother of God, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Holiness, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Justice, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Love and Mercy, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of our Redemption, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of our Joy, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Way, the Truth, and the Life, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Light, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Word Incarnate, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Wisdom Incarnate, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Salvation, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of men, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all nations, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of politicans, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of soldiers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of emergency workers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of children, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of parents, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of teachers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of families, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the poor, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the meek, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the merciful, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the hungry and thirsty, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the pure of heart, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of peacemakers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the persecuted, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the suffering, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the abandoned, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the sick, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the lost, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the dying, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the despairing, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of souls under demonic attack or influence, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the devout and faithful, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of souls striving for perfection, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of saints, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Servants of God, the Beatified, and the Canonized, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church Fathers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church Doctors, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Confessors, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Apostles and disciples, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of martyrs, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Holy Souls, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of wayward pilgrims, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Holy Father, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the souls who guard and serve the Pope, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church’s Magisterium, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Ordained Ministers of the Church, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of souls who assist at Holy Mass, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Sacraments, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Most Blessed Sacrament, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Liturgy of the Hours, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Sacramentals, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Exorcism, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all spiritualities, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all popular piety, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of every Catholic Church and Rite, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all Christians, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all believers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of those who do not believe in God or know Jesus, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the lukewarm and indifferent, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of every grace and virtue, pray for us!

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:50 pm
by frankie
SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:
SAM wrote:

SAM

The Quran tells Muslims something which is not true, confirming the Quran does not come from God, but from the minds of men who did not understand Christian theology, but put a "human spin" on it instead.

What you have to decide is, why you defend a book which purports to come from a divine source, but doesn't?
Your Bible today is famous throughout the world that is corrupted and not a divine book. :lol:

Catholics believe that Mary is alive (spiritually), not dead, and is the presence of God.

“Hail Mary full of grace, blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and in eternity. Amen.”

Mary, Mother of God, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Holiness, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Justice, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Love and Mercy, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of our Redemption, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of our Joy, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Way, the Truth, and the Life, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Light, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Word Incarnate, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Wisdom Incarnate, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Salvation, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of men, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all nations, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of politicans, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of soldiers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of emergency workers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of children, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of parents, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of teachers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of families, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the poor, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the meek, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the merciful, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the hungry and thirsty, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the pure of heart, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of peacemakers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the persecuted, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the suffering, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the abandoned, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the sick, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the lost, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the dying, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the despairing, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of souls under demonic attack or influence, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the devout and faithful, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of souls striving for perfection, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of saints, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Servants of God, the Beatified, and the Canonized, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church Fathers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church Doctors, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Confessors, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Apostles and disciples, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of martyrs, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Holy Souls, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of wayward pilgrims, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Holy Father, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the souls who guard and serve the Pope, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Church’s Magisterium, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Ordained Ministers of the Church, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of souls who assist at Holy Mass, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Sacraments, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Most Blessed Sacrament, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the Liturgy of the Hours, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Sacramentals, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of Exorcism, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all spiritualities, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all popular piety, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of every Catholic Church and Rite, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all Christians, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of all believers, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of those who do not believe in God or know Jesus, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of the lukewarm and indifferent, pray for us!
Mary, Mother of every grace and virtue, pray for us!



SAM

Your temper should be directed to your own faith which has lied to you since birth.

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm
by manfred
SAM, we are not playing that silly game any more. You want to genuinely discuss anything about another religion, start a thread. THis is about a specific issue that Ygalg raised from the Qur'an. Either you want to discuss that or not. If yes, great. If not, any other junk will be removed.

It should be entirely obvious to you that whatever anyone ese believes (or doesn't) does not explain the point Ygalg was making:

What is the point of asking a question, SAM? Is it to get information? If so, what new information did Allah get from this question?

Maybe you want to say it is a rhetorical question?

Why would Allah knowingly falsely accuse Jesus of something?

So do you have some kind of answer to the topic or not?

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:02 am
by ygalg
SAM wrote:You think the Quran is like the Torah written by Elohim on tablets of stone. :yuk:

thank you for admitting it is a man-made work, not by an imaginary friend in the sky. I don't think that. I'm pretty convinced all religious textbooks, from all religions, are man-made. do you follow?

Re: has all knowing allah suffers Alzheimer pondered jesus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
by ygalg
manfred wrote:i
Why would Allah knowingly falsely accuse Jesus of something?

Alzheimer does not skip even god.