BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES

Does God exist? Is Allah God? Creation vs. evolution.
Is Religion needed? Logic vs. faith. Morality and ethics.
Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

This book is written entirely in BLOCK CAPITALS, just another christian rant :tongueout: , reading the reviews was a laugh-riot :lol:

Editorial Reviews
Product Description

THIS IS A HOLYSPIRIT MANUSCRIPT BOOK: WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU WILL BE READING A HOLYSPIRIT DIRECTED BOOK FROM GOD; & *CHRIST JESUS. THIS BOOK IS GODS HOLYSPIRIT VOICE: THE CALL FOR ALL CHRISTIANS & CHURCHES TO REPENT FROM ALL THEIR SINS: EVEN FROM FALSE CHRIST TEACHINGS. BIRTH CONTROL SINS HAVE CURSE THE CHURCH WITH SPIRITUAL WHOREDOM & FALSE WORSHIP. RESULTING IN THE PERSECUTIONS: AGAINST THE HOLY PEOPLE. THIS BOOK MAY BE REVISED: BECAUSE OF COMPUTER DICTATORS: MANY WORDS IN THIS BOOK: MADE HAVE BEEN CHANGED: TO>>DISCREDIT: THE AUTHOR. BUT IN TRUTH: I AM A HOLYSPIRIT CHOSEN ANOINTED DISCIPLE FOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS. EVEN FOR JEWS, MUSLIMS & GENTILE SINNERS. MANY PEOPLE WILL LEARN HOW TO> BECOME REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN: THROUGH THIS HOLYSPIRIT BOOK & THROUGH THE PROTECTION & SUPPORT OF MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE!! JOHN 3 & 15. ALL NATIONS WILL OVER COME THE SINS OF BIRTH CONTROL. *BECAUSE HOLY DOMINIONSHIP IS ONE OF THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IN GENESIS 1;26-31. ALL BELIEVERS: WILL COME TO A HOLY VOW OF REPENTANCE: THROUGH GODS RESTORATION & THROUGH GODS ADOPTION VOWS. YES!! THE KINGDOM OF GOD & HEAVEN!! IS AT HAND!! FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN THE ONE CREATOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS OUR HOLYSPIRIT ETERNAL LIFE SAVIOR: SURELY YOUR NAMES WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE!! *WHEN YOU SUPPORT & PROTECT MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE. WE ARE BRANCHES >JOHN 15 MY WEBSITE: http://groups.msn.com/ChristianPowerHea ... ulREMEMBER" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;: GOD HAS MADE ME A HOLYSPIRIT VOICE FOR THE BRIDE OF GOD & CHRIST JESUS IN 1996 GOD TOLD ME TO TEACH THE GOSPEL ON CABLE TELEVISION IN TUCSON ARIZONA. *CONCERNING THE SINS OF THE CHURCHES: & CONCERNING THE>LACK OF GIVING TO THE POOR & ORPHANS: CHRISTIAN CHURCHES SHOULD: BUILD MORE:> WATER WELLS: & BUILD LOW INCOME HOUSINGS: MATTHEW 25 & ISAIAH 61

About the Author
MS. ELIYZABETH YANNE STRONG IS A CHRISTIAN EVANGELIST SPEAKER: AND A CHRISTIAN HOLY BIBLE WRITER/TEACHER: CHOSEN AND CALLED BY THE HOLYSPIRIT GOD: MS. ELIYZABETH STARTED TWO CHRISTIAN CABLE TELEVISION PRODUCTIONS IN 1996: CALLED: CHRISTIAN POWER! HEALTH PROSPERITY AND SOUL!! AND > ALSO A: > TEENAGER AND KIDS TELEVISION PRODUCTION CALLED:> CHILDREN RAISED IN THE LOVE OF JESUS. *SHE ALSO STARTED A CHRISTIAN BASE MILITARY CHRISTIAN BOOKSTORES AND MALL CART BUSINESS DURING IN 1991. ALL THREE CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES ARE > NOW ONLINE CHRISTIAN WEBSITES UNDER THE NAMES: http://christianpowerbookstores.spreadtheword.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; **http://group.msn.com/ChristianPowerHeal ... ityAndSoul ALSO>http://groups.msn.com/ChildrenRaisedInTheLoveOfJesus *MS. ELIYZABETH YANNE STRONG: ALSO HAS A 1ST DEGREE BLACK BELT IN TAEJUKENPO KARATE: SHE STARTED A KIDS & TEEN: KARATE MEMBERSHIP & TV CLUB: CALLED: KARATE PLAY: IN 1996-2000: SHE IS NOW: STARTING: RECREATION CITY KARATE CLASSES IN TUCSON ARIZONA: WITH GOALS TO OFFER PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP KARATE CLUB CLASSES. MS. ELIYZABETH YANNE STRONG-ANDERSON: ALSO PETITION FOR THE MAYOR SEAT IN TUCSON ARIZONA IN 1998. BECAUSE OF ORGANIZED CRIMES, POLICTICAL RACISM AND CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION AGAINST ELIYZABETH: HOLYSPIRIT EVANGELIST LIFE: IN THE PAST 10 YEARS: GOD HAS DIRECTED MS. ELIYZABETH YANNE STRONG-ANDERSON: TO WRITE THIS BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE, AND THIS BOOK OF REPENTANCE: TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD: THROUGH GOD AND CHRIST JESUS: IF YOU BELEIVE: YOU CAN RECIEVE JOHN 3:3-16. *REMEMBERING: MATTHEW 4:17-26: JESUS SAID: REPENT! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND: **COME AND FOLLOW ME: AND I WILL MAKE YOU FISHERS OF MEN!! MY FIRST CHRISTIAN BOOK IS DIRECTED BY GOD: AND THE TRUE CALL TO ETERNAL LIFE SALVATION IS IN IT: GIVEN TO ME FROM: EMMANUEL CHRIST JESUS: > JESUS SAID: JOHN 14:15-16 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

diotima64

Re: BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES

Post by diotima64 »

Is there a point to your post? Oh, wait - am talking to YOU. Forget I asked... :roll:

Akshay

Post by Akshay »

diotima64 wrote:Is there a point to your post? Oh, wait - am talking to YOU. Forget I asked... :roll:
Yes, the point is...BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES. Didn't you read?

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

Akshay wrote:
diotima64 wrote:Is there a point to your post? Oh, wait - am talking to YOU. Forget I asked... :roll:
Yes, the point is...BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES. Didn't you read?
Wow.

Yawn.

And btw - that´s not an argument - it´s, at best, a piece of info.

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

Considering the rate of breeding by Muslims, it is not a bad idea at all. I sometimes do thing that birth control is harmful for the society in general. Here is my reason:

It is normally the prosperous and educated people who exercise birth control. The groups which do not do it generally belong to the lower strata of society. In my opinion, the situation should have been in the reverse. It is the elite who can provide good education and upbringing to their progeny and thus provide good citizens to the society. What is currently happening is that those who cannot afford to have more kids go on producing. They fail to provide their kids with good education and upbringing. As a result, these kids grow up with skewed psychology; they feel deprived and grow up with a sense of having been cheated. They are angry at the society and become Jihadis and/or criminals.

Come on folks, let us produce more and more children :lol:
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Oh it's you dio, anyways do you have anything to say about the book or the topic and did you go to the link and read any of the reviews ? ..... just go ahead and read the reviews, if not for anything else, just for the lulz :lol:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

what topic do you want me to say something on? I didn´t know this thread HAD any "topic", except the umpteenth repetition of "lookit dem chrissies... just LOOKit dem!". :roll:

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Here is one of the many comments
of 8 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Hellfire and Brimstone, January 30, 2009
By David - See all my reviews
That's right kids.

Don't be doing the sex thing.

But if you are be doing the sex thing, don't be taking no pills or putting no rubber things on your ding dong to prevent god's babies.

After all, we need more crazy people to write more nonsense like this.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report this | Permalink
Comment Comment

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Chiclets wrote:This book is written entirely in BLOCK CAPITALS, just another christian rant :tongueout: , reading the reviews was a laugh-riot :lol:
Almost all the birth control techiniques were introduced and popularised across the world by Christians. So if some christian nutcase has a book against it, so what? It shows Christians are tolerant of each other.

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Yohan wrote:
Chiclets wrote:This book is written entirely in BLOCK CAPITALS, just another christian rant :tongueout: , reading the reviews was a laugh-riot :lol:
Almost all the birth control techiniques were introduced and popularised across the world by Christians. So if some christian nutcase has a book against it, so what? It shows Christians are tolerant of each other.
It has nothing to do with who introduced/invented/popularized etc etc, it is about the gullibility of the masses, in case you don't know, this book is priced at $135 each, it is something called packaging religion with words like "God/Jesus/Christ" and the sh!t starts selling like crazy. And it is sad that people actually buy into this crazy sh!t, don't you think so ?

Now on the birth control practice itself, have you seen the pic of the author, that alone would be sufficient to practice birth control.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Yohan wrote:
http://www.uic.edu/classes/osci/osci590 ... iquity.htm
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

charleslemartel wrote:Considering the rate of breeding by Muslims, it is not a bad idea at all. I sometimes do thing that birth control is harmful for the society in general. Here is my reason:

It is normally the prosperous and educated people who exercise birth control. The groups which do not do it generally belong to the lower strata of society. In my opinion, the situation should have been in the reverse. It is the elite who can provide good education and upbringing to their progeny and thus provide good citizens to the society. What is currently happening is that those who cannot afford to have more kids go on producing. They fail to provide their kids with good education and upbringing. As a result, these kids grow up with skewed psychology; they feel deprived and grow up with a sense of having been cheated. They are angry at the society and become Jihadis and/or criminals.

Have kids upto the replacement level in your country.I do not advocate abortion as a family planning measue,but I am all for other types of things such as contraceptives etc.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Nosuperstition wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Considering the rate of breeding by Muslims, it is not a bad idea at all. I sometimes do thing that birth control is harmful for the society in general. Here is my reason:

Have kids upto the replacement level in your country.I do not advocate abortion as a family planning measue,but I am all for other types of things such as contraceptives etc.
Muslims would perform coitus intertuptus and Mo forbade them from it, don't know what jebus had to say about it, but the buybull following christians also oppose family planning, just breed the human race to extinction.

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Yohan wrote:
so my Self hating Portuguese friend has started to worship christians.
no wonder he will coz unlike animals he hates his own shadow.
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Natassia

Post by Natassia »

What a load of crap.

Birth control is not sinful. If God truly wants a couple to have more children, He'll make the darn condom break.

Sheesh.

What happened to an Almighty God people?!

(I swear, some of the stuff I read...I'll bet God is just laughing His head off somewhere.)

And honestly, who did God tell to be "fruitful and multiply"? Noah and his sons...when they were supposedly the only people left after the great flood. Well, that command would make sense then.

But Christ did not command that his followers be fruitful and multiply. In fact, Christians have the options of being celibate or getting married. And no where does it say that Christian couples can't practice methods of pregnancy prevention.
“The kind of power mothers have is enormous. Take the skyline of Istanbul - enormous breasts, pathetic little willies, a final revenge on Islam. I was so scared I had to crouch in the bottom of the boat when I saw it.” ~Angela Carter

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Natassia wrote:What a load of crap.

Birth control is not sinful. If God truly wants a couple to have more children, He'll make the darn condom break.

Sheesh.

What happened to an Almighty God people?!

(I swear, some of the stuff I read...I'll bet God is just laughing His head off somewhere.)

And honestly, who did God tell to be "fruitful and multiply"? Noah and his sons...when they were supposedly the only people left after the great flood.
Well, that command would make sense then.

But Christ did not command that his followers be fruitful and multiply. In fact, Christians have the options of being celibate or getting married. And no where does it say that Christian couples can't practice methods of pregnancy prevention.
I am writing this from my memory.Did not Jesus ask Christians not to stop children from coming to his world.Given that the souls of even children can be saved(from Original as well as other sins) only after Baptism, is it not a sin to practice birth control?

I have also seen in God T.V about how the Lord/God thinks of his wealth in terms of the number of souls he has in his world(it is another matter that in the revelations it is written that only 1,00,000 or so souls will attain salvation.).So by that yardstick is not birth control sinful?
Last edited by Nosuperstition on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

I think this woman Eliyzabeth Yanne Strong-Anderson obviously has a few problems with reality - with her book's original list price of $150 and her inability to use lower case letters, she is almost certainly someone who needs some pity and understanding, rather than to be exposed to ridicule.

tobias malachi

Post by tobias malachi »

The lack of birth control boosts the membership of faith groups which have their own agenda. God charges us to be good stewards of the world and in the early days bith control would have threatened the existance of man because of the high mortality rate. in this day and age the problem is the oposite. rising sea levels will cover land used for agriculture we can move to higher ground but crops deteriate above a certain level, the warming of the planet will cause excisting deserts to grow and new ones to form, this will cause less food and land to inhabit surely a time to use birth control to reduce our population humanly rather than through starvation and violence. In fifty years the effect will be seriously felt, eg. In the UK Sandbanks where houses cosl £15 m. will becomong unliverable, money spent now on redeveloping Portsmouth a waiste of money the area is to large to protect from riseing sea levels, the money would be better spent developing on higher land to prepare for the population shift.

To protect our Grand children we need to start preparing NOW and using birth control to reduce the population to a sustainable level is a start

tobias malachi

Post by tobias malachi »

I have read in todays Daily Telegraph a report that stated that the problems caused by global warming will start to be felt in forty years with a large refugee problem ( 7,000,000 ) as parts of the earth will no longer be habitable, not only a shorter time than I thought and a lot more severe, we are certainly going to have to look at birth control and reducing the population. Do not hit me with freedom of choice we are talking of freedom to survive.