Insulting religion

Does God exist? Is Allah God? Creation vs. evolution.
Is Religion needed? Logic vs. faith. Morality and ethics.
SAM

Re: Insulting religion

Post by SAM »

Methinx wrote:Please. do tell, I would be interested.

I would also be interested in knowing why you might believe such a story.
REASON: Why were we Created? What is the purpose of life? Why did God create us? Why are we here?Why do we need to worship God?...what's most important to me is To Know Yourself is to Know Allah/God :*)

The short story of Adam... Believe it or not...It is not necessary to accept everything....take it as "Father Xmas"...

God created Adam after He finished everything else. Adam the first human on Earth whom God created from four principal elements earth (soil), water, wind (air) and fire. His instruments through which He creates everything.

As I said, “we all the clones of Adam”. Look at our whole self image and realistic body image.
WIND .. The air that we breathe, WATER..When we are thirsty? Fire.. When we get angry or when you exercise, your body gets hotter… EARTH (soil) Human flesh such as blood, bone, skin etc.

When we (human) choose to make something we also use all four of these elements soil, wind, water and fire. For e.g. Car,.. Body, Carburetor (air, fire), Coolant (water).

Back to Adam,
Animals and dinosaurs and other creatures on earth that existed before Adam that were killing each other and most of them perished from the face of earth. WHY? Because God didn't want any harm to Adam. So Adam was built in the middle of the desert field called Arafah where there are no dinosaurs, animals and other creatures in the middle of the desert field. God created Adam estimate 6 million years (some people say 6 thousand years or 6 days)) to made him.

Will continue soon…
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
pr126

Post by pr126 »

So Adam was built in the middle of the desert field called Arafah
Not in paradise and then sent down to earth after a misdemeanor?
Bringing a white stone with him for the Kaaba?

The Quran has DIFFERENT accounts on the creation of Adam.

3: 59 He created him from dust (Tturab) then said to him: "Be" and he was.

96:1 Proclaim! (or Read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher Who created Created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood

some more nonsense
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
Methinx

Post by Methinx »

SAM wrote:
The short story of Adam... Believe it or not...It is not necessary to accept everything....take it as "Father Xmas"...

God created Adam after He finished everything else. Adam the first human on Earth whom God created from four principal elements earth (soil), water, wind (air) and fire. His instruments through which He creates everything.

As I said, “we all the clones of Adam”. Look at our whole self image and realistic body image.
WIND .. The air that we breathe, WATER..When we are thirsty? Fire.. When we get angry or when you exercise, your body gets hotter… EARTH (soil) Human flesh such as blood, bone, skin etc.

When we (human) choose to make something we also use all four of these elements soil, wind, water and fire. For e.g. Car,.. Body, Carburetor (air, fire), Coolant (water).

Back to Adam,
Animals and dinosaurs and other creatures on earth that existed before Adam that were killing each other and most of them perished from the face of earth. WHY? Because God didn't want any harm to Adam. So Adam was built in the middle of the desert field called Arafah where there are no dinosaurs, animals and other creatures in the middle of the desert field. God created Adam estimate 6 million years (some people say 6 thousand years or 6 days)) to made him.

Will continue soon…
Slms,

Thank you for the nice story (to be continued...)
There are literally thousands of different Creation stories, I have read many of them because I think they are just great.
http://www.godchecker.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My version of the Adam and Eve story is quickly told:
The Adam and Eve story masquerades a warning against pride, but it really pushes blind obedience as a primary virtue. Curiosity, asking questions, seeking knowledge, are discouraged. Dialogue is discouraged. 

The God of Genesis wants undiscerning obedience, the same thing, coincidentally, that oppressive rulers want, which suggests to me that oppressive rulers are behind this story, not God. 

I think the underlying purpose of the Adam and Eve story, is not to teach about the sin of pride, but is to teach obedience. The writer is presenting a mythological tale that encourages people to obey authority without questioning.
It's the original propaganda story from those in charge.  

Then there's Abraham's willingness to senselessly kill his son in order to be obedient to God. Abraham did not ask any questions; and for this he is highly praised. Blind obedience is presented as "great faith."  

The words Adam (adom, adem) indicate the typical red colour of that earth. Also blood coloured.
It is the name that was given to the 'lighter coloured' men when black Africans first encountered them.
REASON: Why were we Created? What is the purpose of life? Why did God create us? Why are we here?Why do we need to worship God?...what's most important to me is To Know Yourself is to Know Allah/God :*)
It is not really a very good reason.
It would seem to imply that God can experience a higher degree of pleasure by creating than he could without doing so.
Since God is usually defined in a way that excludes the possibility of change(God is already perfect), then why did he create?

All the best.
Surtout, pas trop de zele
SAM

Post by SAM »

pr126 wrote:
So Adam was built in the middle of the desert field called Arafah
Not in paradise and then sent down to earth after a misdemeanor?
Bringing a white stone with him for the Kaaba?
Paradise or Garden Of Eden meaning from the moment Adam's eyes open (was born) to enjoy the harmony and beauties of paradise and beauty of life, to experience what life mean. For e.g: If you enjoy the harmony and beauties of paradise and beauty of life, to experience what life mean.. anywhere on Earth you are..home, mountains, jungle etc... It is considered paradise too.
The Quran has DIFFERENT accounts on the creation of Adam.

3: 59 He created him from dust (Tturab) then said to him: "Be" and he was.

96:1 Proclaim! (or Read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher Who created Created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood
It is NOT contrary to what God confirms in the Quran... Pls note: the dust/soil/clay from the Earth. I will explain to you what is "Be"?
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Methinx wrote:Slms,

Thank you for the nice story (to be continued...)
There are literally thousands of different Creation stories, I have read many of them because I think they are just great.
http://www.godchecker.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My version of the Adam and Eve story is quickly told:
The Adam and Eve story masquerades a warning against pride, but it really pushes blind obedience as a primary virtue. Curiosity, asking questions, seeking knowledge, are discouraged. Dialogue is discouraged. 

The God of Genesis wants undiscerning obedience, the same thing, coincidentally, that oppressive rulers want, which suggests to me that oppressive rulers are behind this story, not God. 

I think the underlying purpose of the Adam and Eve story, is not to teach about the sin of pride, but is to teach obedience. The writer is presenting a mythological tale that encourages people to obey authority without questioning.
It's the original propaganda story from those in charge. 
I have no comment on the matter..
Then there's Abraham's willingness to senselessly kill his son in order to be obedient to God. Abraham did not ask any questions; and for this he is highly praised. Blind obedience is presented as "great faith." 
Well, The story of Abraham about obedience to the will of God - It's not blind obedience.. Sorry, is not quite suitable to talk, right now.
The words Adam (adom, adem) indicate the typical red colour of that earth. Also blood coloured.
It is the name that was given to the 'lighter coloured' men when black Africans first encountered them.
I have a different meaning the words Adam. I think it's better not to talk about that...It is related to Allah and Muhammad.
It is not really a very good reason.
It would seem to imply that God can experience a higher degree of pleasure by creating than he could without doing so.
Since God is usually defined in a way that excludes the possibility of change(God is already perfect), then why did he create?

All the best.
It's a simple answer... God felt lonely.
SAM

Post by SAM »

...continue reading the story

When the creation of Adam was complete, he woke up and could not move and speak, half of his body was paralyzed. At this time God Himself breathed the breath of LIFE (some people call spirit,soul,ruh) into Adam’s through the nostrils.... in other words, Allah says to it, "Be," and it is.

To make a long story short...

Later, Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, he felt very pleased on seeing the happy bird couple. So he feels burning DESIRE to have partner in life. Then Adam fell asleep (estimated to be 5 thousand years.), while Adam was asleep and unaware …God then created Adam’s partner (wife), Eve (Hawa)…

To be continued….. Forbidden Fruit or Zakar's
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Then Adam fell asleep (estimated to be 5 thousand years.)
Estimated by whom?
SAM

Post by SAM »

pr126 wrote:
Estimated by whom?
Today, when people generally fall asleep, there are people around them to tell them...How long has it been going on.
Adam he was alone, there was no one else like him around except God Himself. So ask God who inspired me with his all knowledge of all things... :*)
pr126

Post by pr126 »

SAM wrote:
pr126 wrote:
Estimated by whom?
Today, when people generally fall asleep, there are people around them to tell them...How long has it been going on.
Adam he was alone, there was no one else like him around except God Himself. So ask God who inspired me with his all knowledge of all things... :*)
Well, since you posted this, you should know.
Nevermind, we'll get no answer from you.

Here are some more sleepers
SAM

Forbidden Fruit / Zakar's (Adam's)

Post by SAM »

(Allah said):"O Adam! You and your wife dwell in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as you wish: but do not approach this tree, or you run into harm and transgression."

Adam said, O Eve! do not come near my Forbidden Fruit (TESTICLE) or else both of us will be of the wrong doers.

"Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them (Adam and Eve), bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he (Satan) said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest you should become angels or such beings as live forever." "And he (Satan) swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser."

Years went by, and Eve was preoccupied with thoughts of that Testicle (Forbidden Fruit). Then one day, Eve can't resist temptation to kiss n swallow in her mouth on Adam whilst he slept. Imagine his surprise when he woke up and found out a wonderful pleasure and he stretched out his hand to fondle Eve BREAST. They both kiss and lick of the Forbidden Fruit (Testicle n Breast) and went out of control.Adam n Eve had hardly finished it because both of them filled with pleasure and work up to Climax......

"So by deceit he brought about their (Adam and Eve) fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the Garden over their bodies.

God accepted their repentance because it was SINCERE and forgiveness.

And their Lord called to them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy to you?" "They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: if You do not forgive us and do not bestow upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be lost" [Quran 7:19-23]

to be continued...
Last edited by SAM on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Adam's woman Eve?
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
Methinx

Re: Forbidden Fruit / Zakar's (Adam's)

Post by Methinx »

SAM wrote:(Allah said):"O Adam! You and your wife dwell in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as you wish: but do not approach this tree, or you run into harm and transgression."

Adam said, O Eve! do not come near my Forbidden Fruit (TESTICLE) or else both of us will be of the wrong doers.

"Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them (Adam and Eve), bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he (Satan) said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest you should become angels or such beings as live forever." "And he (Satan) swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser."

Years went by, and Eve was preoccupied with thoughts of that Testicle (Forbidden Fruit). Then one day, Eve can't resist temptation to kiss n swallow in her mouth on Adam whilst he slept. Imagine his surprise when he woke up and found out a wonderful pleasure and he stretched out his hand to fondle Eve BREAST. They both kiss and lick of the Forbidden Fruit (Testicle n Breast) and went out of control.Adam n Eve had hardly finished it because both of them filled with pleasure and work up to Climax......

"So by deceit he brought about their (Adam and Eve) fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the Garden over their bodies.

God accepted their repentance because it was SINCERE and forgiveness.

And their Lord called to them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy to you?" "They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: if You do not forgive us and do not bestow upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be lost" [Quran 7:19-23]

to be continued...
Very good, SAM, do continue.

I am still following...I have read a slightly different version.

I believe the story may be included in the Kitab Sirr al-Khaliqa wa San`at al-Tabi`a ("Book of the Secret of Creation and the Art of Nature"), dated around 750 AD.... but I am not sure.

Do you know who authored the story?
SAM

Post by SAM »

Continue reading the story ...

When Adam and Eve were expelled from Paradise/Garden Of Eden (is a place on earth, not the sky) they Adam n Eve has been separated for so many years (estimated 200 to 400 hundred years) in different parts of the earth.

Adam on the island of Sri Lanka/Colombo (some people say on the island of Serendip), and Eve in Arabia, Jeddah (somewhere near the border of the Red Sea). For two to four hundred years Adam and Eve wandered separate and lonely about the earth. Finally, Adam n Eve, both met each other at the right time on Mt. Arafat, near the present city of Mecca.

When Adam saw Eve on top of a Mt. Arafat. Adam then confessed or prayed to God (estimated about another 200 to four hundred years, some people say 40 years). Until his skin was turning black. Finally, God accept the repentance of Adam and permitted them to come together again on Mt. Arafat.

Take a look at our own self, in other words every human being on this earth whether you're black, yellow, brown, or white we're all in the same fingernails color. The true skin color of Adam

to be continued...
piscohot

Post by piscohot »

SAM wrote: When Adam saw Eve on top of a Mt. Arafat. Adam then confessed or prayed to God (estimated about another 200 to four hundred years, some people say 40 years). Until his skin was turning black. Finally, God accept the repentance of Adam and permitted them to come together again on Mt. Arafat.
:lol:

you sound like the moonies of the muslim world...

if Adam was close enough to recognize that it was Eve on top of a mountain, he doesn't need anyone to make them come together again.
what's wrong with your brain?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
SAM

Post by SAM »

piscohot wrote:
SAM wrote: When Adam saw Eve on top of a Mt. Arafat. Adam then confessed or prayed to God (estimated about another 200 to four hundred years, some people say 40 years). Until his skin was turning black. Finally, God accept the repentance of Adam and permitted them to come together again on Mt. Arafat.
:lol:

you sound like the moonies of the muslim world...
It's doesn't matter to me what ever you want to call.
if Adam was close enough to recognize that it was Eve on top of a mountain, he doesn't need anyone to make them come together again.
Who told you there are other people living with them to make them come together... :heh:
what's wrong with your brain?
Your brain has already been formatted by your evil mind.. :drool:
SAM

Post by SAM »

Methinx wrote:
Very good, SAM, do continue.

I am still following...I have read a slightly different version.
Interesting...Can you tell me the story line of that "different version". We share our knowledge of historic..
I believe the story may be included in the Kitab Sirr al-Khaliqa wa San`at al-Tabi`a ("Book of the Secret of Creation and the Art of Nature"), dated around 750 AD.... but I am not sure.

Do you know who authored the story?
I don't know the author....but I am looking a Pre-Islamic legend (the Islamic Holy Scripture) book. I'm trying to find a source of historical data... i mean all the books that belonged to the pre Islamic era.
Methinx

Post by Methinx »

SAM wrote:
Interesting...Can you tell me the story line of that "different version". We share our knowledge of historic..
Please understand that these stories are not 'historic'; rather they are tales designed to make people understand some of life's greater puzzles.
Similar stories can be found in Egyptian myths and later in the Greek Eleusinian Mysteries.

In the version I read (long time ago now) there was no mention of dinosaurs or Arafat or other places;
The main difference is that Eve did not kiss Adam's testicle, but his 'apple' ...just a couple of inches away in the male virility: the very tip the 'Tree of Life'.
I don't know the author....but I am looking a Pre-Islamic legend (the Islamic Holy Scripture) book. I'm trying to find a source of historical data... i mean all the books that belonged to the pre Islamic era.
As far as I know there is no reliable literature about pre-Islam, due to the lack of surviving Arab historians accounts of that era.

You might investigate 'the Kitab Sirr al-Asrar' (The Book of the Secret of Secrets), a compendium of advice for rulers written in Arabic and work your way backwards by some research on the scholars who were in possession of the knowledge (very influential in medieval times).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretum_Secretorum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you like Mysteries and Secrets the most famous one is 'The Emerald Tablet' attributed to Jabir ibn Hayyan.
Even Isaac Newton wrote a version of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Hayyan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is as follows:
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below, like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all works of wonder in the world.
7) Its power is complete if turned towards earth, it will separate earth from fire, the subtle from the gross.
8) With great capacity (Wisdom) it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11) Thus was the world created.

Can you guess what it is? :)

Slms.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Methinx wrote: Please understand that these stories are not 'historic'; rather they are tales designed to make people understand some of life's greater puzzles.
It is so interesting to be occupied with that life's greater puzzles .. I always tried my best with all the deeper knowledge to understand it and to solve it.
Similar stories can be found in Egyptian myths and later in the Greek Eleusinian Mysteries.
Whether a book Egyptian myths and Greek Eleusinian Mysteries..etc. Well, I am sure it is all for the best…
In the version I read (long time ago now) there was no mention of dinosaurs or Arafat or other places;
In the pre-Islamic era and in the modern world of today is totally different. For e.g.: I wrote, “Animals and dinosaurs and other creatures on earth that existed before Adam …..” I do believe it's true because scientific proof of dinosaurs' existence but I believe people in those old (ancient) times it's not the most important issues or of the subject for them to know.

DINOSAURS (as beasts) existed millions of years ago before Adam. In the Quran.

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (Quran, 2:164)
The main difference is that Eve did not kiss Adam's testicle, but his 'apple' ...just a couple of inches away in the male virility: the very tip the 'Tree of Life'.
Testicle and Apple are very different. Adam's Apple is a feature of the human neck. There is a secret story behind ..”why husband disallowed from drinking milk from his wife's breast in Islam.” I censored it “Forbidden Fruit or Zakar's” . There are so many hidden “Secret of Secrets” behind the story of Adam and Eve.
As far as I know there is no reliable literature about pre-Islam, due to the lack of surviving Arab historians accounts of that era.
I believe that one is still available. Islam/Muslim has a large collection of Islamic works in its library.
You might investigate 'the Kitab Sirr al-Asrar' (The Book of the Secret of Secrets), a compendium of advice for rulers written in Arabic and work your way backwards by some research on the scholars who were in possession of the knowledge (very influential in medieval times).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretum_Secretorum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'The Kitab Sirr al-Asrar' (The Book of the Secret of Secrets) by Shaikh 'Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani. I have a book because I am a follower of the Great Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani.
If you like Mysteries and Secrets the most famous one is 'The Emerald Tablet' attributed to Jabir ibn Hayyan.
Even Isaac Newton wrote a version of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Hayyan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is as follows:
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below, like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all works of wonder in the world.
7) Its power is complete if turned towards earth, it will separate earth from fire, the subtle from the gross.
8) With great capacity (Wisdom) it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11) Thus was the world created.

Can you guess what it is? :)

Slms.
I know the answer mostly but not completely. Over here is not a right place to talk about it.

Salam
piscohot

Post by piscohot »

SAM wrote:Your brain has already been formatted by your evil mind.. :drool:
how would you know about evil, JAM?
you've been wallowing in it for so long......

here's true evil.....

Allah will burn you forever if you in the fire that he has prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones, Kill disbelievers wherever you find them, have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, will be forced to drink boiling water, smite their necks and fingers, Taste the punishment of burning, give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces, They go circling round between it and fierce, boiling water, Allah will grab those who deny His guidance by the forelock, Allah has prepared chains, manacles, and a raging fire for the disbelievers, When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided..etc etc

it takes a truly evil mind to conceive punishments like it's a game.......

why are you worshipping such an evil god named 'Allah', JAM?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
BlacKStaR

Post by BlacKStaR »

Sam,

I have to hand it to you. That is one hell of a wild story.
/Islam. I am the chill in the air.