Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 am                    >>Main Site<<

Interesting Statistics

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.

Re: Interesting Statistics

Postby Humanist » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am

Nosuperstition wrote:http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=797&p=24984#p24984

Food meant for the children is not meant to be thrown to the dogs..That was what Jesus said while discriminating the Jews and Gentiles when a pagan woman asked him to cure her child.The woman begged him to show mercy upon her.Then Jesus relented.So might be you think that Christian food is not to be thrown at pagan dogs unless the 'wile' pagans beg Christians.

I don't even understand what you mean.
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
Humanist

Postby Nosuperstition » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Humanist wrote:
Nosuperstition wrote:http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=797&p=24984#p24984

Food meant for the children is not meant to be thrown to the dogs..That was what Jesus said while discriminating the Jews and Gentiles when a pagan woman asked him to cure her child.The woman begged him to show mercy upon her.Then Jesus relented.So might be you think that Christian food is not to be thrown at pagan dogs unless the 'wile' pagans beg Christians.

I am not going to elucidate further,I know you are an intelligent person and you will definately able to decode what I wrote.However I do remember you justify religious conversion in a situation of extreme depradation such as what the missionaries attempted during 2004 tsunami.May God,if present soften your heart.
The God who punishes finite sins with infinite torment is someone who is totally devoid of compassion.Such a God is the most cruel one in all of the universe.

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man --- Thomas Paine
Nosuperstition

Postby peoshi » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Nosuperstition wrote:
Humanist wrote:

I am not going to elucidate further,I know you are an intelligent person and you will definately able to decode what I wrote.However I do remember you justify religious conversion in a situation of extreme depradation such as what the missionaries attempted during 2004 tsunami.May God,if present soften your heart.
I don't understand what you mean,either.

Perhaps you could decode it for us since you chose to bump a 3 mo. old thread with a religious quote that is not even remotely related to the topic. :huh:
peoshi

Postby Humanist » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 am

Nosuperstition wrote:
Humanist wrote:

I am still lost, Nosuperstition. In what context did I ever state that I would convert to some religion in an extreme state?
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
Humanist

Postby Nosuperstition » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Humanist wrote:I am still lost, Nosuperstition. In what context did I ever state that I would convert to some religion in an extreme state?

Christian vultures to swoop on unsuspecting tsunami victims?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewt ... sc&start=0

Part of the above mentioned thread was lost as this forum experienced some difficulties back then.There was fierce tu quoques contest between desi and igiveup and/or Yohan in that thread.You said that if you are in a miserable situation and if you are offered help ,you would convert and you expect the case to be the same with others.
The God who punishes finite sins with infinite torment is someone who is totally devoid of compassion.Such a God is the most cruel one in all of the universe.

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man --- Thomas Paine
Nosuperstition

Postby Humanist » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Nosuperstition wrote:
Humanist wrote:I am still lost, Nosuperstition. In what context did I ever state that I would convert to some religion in an extreme state?

Christian vultures to swoop on unsuspecting tsunami victims?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewt ... sc&start=0

Part of the above mentioned thread was lost as this forum experienced some difficulties back then.There was fierce tu quoques contest between desi and igiveup and/or Yohan in that thread.You said that if you are in a miserable situation and if you are offered help ,you would convert and you expect the case to be the same with others.

Okay, it is starting to make sense.

I have no faith, so if one gave me convert or die, I would convert instantly. Of course that is a very pragmatic thing to do. I still would not believe and I would be planning on getting even.
Humanist

Previous

Return to World Politics