Native Americans supporting Palestinians?

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Idesigner

Re: Native Americans supporting Palestinians?

Post by Idesigner »

Deleted
Humanist

Post by Humanist »

Idesigner wrote:Deleted
Why delete your thoughts? Come on say it.
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
Idesigner

Post by Idesigner »

AntiNeoThe Spanish conquest of Mexico could not have been achieved without the aid of native allies - notably the Tlaxcalan's who, after losing several pitched battles with the invaders, threw their lot in with them. If the Muslims had chanced on the Americas before their Christian enemies we would now be reading in Islamic histories how the Muslim invaders of the Americas were welcomed as "liberators" by those native peoples straining under the Yoke of the heart ripping sun-worshipping Aztec Mushriks and how the tribes of what are now widely called the USA and Canada were peacefully converted by Sufi missionaries.
All weaker and crumbling empires when faced with strong enemy always seek alliance with invaders .Sometime it works to their advantage.

Meso America was very vulnerable and technologically backward to face spaniards although they were very few in numbers. Their weired belief in "conquest by foreign gods " also caused their down fall.

If muslims would have reached mesoamerica before spaniards??? Outcome would have been similar, total destruction of languges, culture and temples. Muslims would have intermarried and imposed their belief on mesoamericans.

Dont forget catholic church was very zealous in killing infidels , converting and intermarrying with leftovers.Muslims did same with conquered nation. In case of India there were too many infidels to kill. Also Hindus fought back both on battle front as well as on theological ground.

Indians of US & Canada were lot more vulnerable as there was no kingdoms to fight invaders. Hordes of Muslims would have overpowered them.

Aside from the Aztecs doing their nasty stuff, I don't think the Euro "discovery" of the Americas has improved the place. Had the Euro intrusion been less disastrous for the natives and they'd remained rulers in the land whilst acquiring European technology the continent would probably have developed like rather Indonesia and it would now be native Americans, rather than the descendents of European colonists, exterminating the bison and burning down the Amazon forest. Human beings, after all, are human beings.
This was not possible with religious ideology of conquering Europeans. Natives were considered devils, unbelivers. Devils with lots of land and other resources. :D

Indonesia was first influenced by traders and Budhhist missionaries( 4th to 5th century) from India.Later some Indian dynasties reached Indonesia . Later some indigenous indonesianised Hindu dynasties evolved... With India Indonesia had trade relations. Still there is proverb among Indian " Whoever went to Java, never came back, if came back he brought untold riches". There were no Indian plantations of sugar or paddy to transfer wealth to mother country. Being polytheists people, Budhhist & Hindus worked out coexisttance formula with native spiritist. Hinduism had strong hold till about 17th & 18th century. Arab traders first converted dynasties and later population wil also got converted to Islam. Bali is 85% Hindu till this date.

Day by day Indonesia became intolerant place and now Wahabis rule that country.

Dear Humanist,

Do you think I ever let go good fight?? :D

I thought I should address post to Antineo.

In that deleted post I talked about empires and kingdoms in Meso America vs hunter gathering culture of North American Indians.
Humanist

Post by Humanist »

Idesigner wrote: Dear Humanist,

In that deleted post I talked about empires and kingdoms in Meso America vs hunter gathering culture of North American Indians.
Never! Without a good fight who is CC or Humanist? :ermm:

I am waiting for the argument because I know a lot about the Native Americans in my area. Remember I am married to one.
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
Idesigner

Post by Idesigner »

Humanist wrote:
Idesigner wrote: Dear Humanist,

Never! Without a good fight who is CC or Humanist? :ermm:

I am waiting for the argument because I know a lot about the Native Americans in my area. Remember I am married to one.
Story of conquest of America was no different than other conquests of technologically and theologically organised( mean mother one god people!! who else!!) of other primitive cultures. Later victors vilify the defeated people and deify their own . :D . Vanquished are always portrayed as lot more brutal than actually what they were..

Romans & later Christians who conquered pagan Eureopeans and erased any trace of culture and religion is god example so far vilification of vanquished is concerned.. Modern historians tell us that prechristian europeans were neither savages , bruts or backward as portrayed by Romans and christians.. They knew about metallurgy, astronomy and medicine. Stone hinges and culture of that frozen man from Alps is proof positive.Those white medicine women of Pagan Europe were branded as witches and killed by insecure celibate fathers of church.

Muslim historians portrayed conquered Iranians as corrupt and arrogant people.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Idesigner wrote:Day by day Indonesia became intolerant place and now Wahabis rule that country.
I was comparing Indonesia to the Americas not with regard to its Islamization but as an example of a formerly Euro-controlled country whose natives remained in control of the land and subsequently obliterated their natural habitats (forests etc) with acquired western technology. My point was that the Americas would probably have followed a similar path of development had the natives come into contact with Europeans and their advanced technology but likewise retained control of the territory after several centuries of European domination. There is a rather rosy eyed view of "primitive" peoples - particular the North American Indians - living "in harmony" with nature when it is more likely that this apparent "harmony" is simply a result of a lack of ability to inflict the sort of environmental damgage "advanced" societies are inflicting right across the globe. All our ancestors, afterall, were primitive people.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
LoveChild

Post by LoveChild »

Brendalee wrote:Abdul Haseem taught me how to make very fetching Native American designed suicide belts with intricate beading, which I export to the Palestinians. They are all the rage there. Every belt comes with a free genuine miniature wolfs-head pendant (recommended retail price £19.99).

Abdul promised to teach me how to hunt infidel kaffir bears, but he broke his promise and now says we can only hunt filthy polytheist pheasants and unbeliever trout.

Nice to see you in the forums, my friend! :*)
Gee, I'd really like one of those belts, it would make a great souvenir. Just perfect for me, being interested in that stuff. I'm a bit bored now with the usual dreamcatchers and jewellery. Do you think Abdul could get one for me?

Nice to see you, Brendalee. Thanks for the humour. Imagine my shock, when expecting to receive this great ancient wisdom, I was bombarded with Islam-inspired hatred and truth-fiddling instead. :roflmao:
LoveChild

Post by LoveChild »

I'm glad this thread turned into an interesting debate, which provided me with information and different points of view on my favourite subject. :)
Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Cool. I found it interesting too. :cool:
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"
abdul_haseem

Post by abdul_haseem »

LoveChild wrote:Gee, I'd really like one of those belts, it would make a great souvenir. Just perfect for me, being interested in that stuff. I'm a bit bored now with the usual dreamcatchers and jewellery. Do you think Abdul could get one for me?
was allah a lake trout LoveChild

Signature special edition belts are still available. BrendaLee and I only conduct business in Pounds Sterling or Krugerrand, sorry but in the present economy all of the Jew controlled wampum including dollars, euro, yen, won willl not be accepted. A precentage of every signature series belt sold is donated to the Holy Land Foundation. Your donation will help rebuild the tunnels to Egypt so the orphanages in Gaza can continue to import baby formula, water filters and school supplies.

Unfortunately I will be unable to fill your order personally as I am in the planning stages of my next Jihad against the kafir coastal grizzly bear of British Columbia. The Jews in control of the Canadian government prize these unbelievers very highly and securing proper UN and Ministry of Environment. Lands and Parks, Wildlife Branch resolutions is time consuming.