The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Fernando

Re: Obama Spends $770 Million to Renovate MOSQUES Overseas

Post by Fernando »

HerbM wrote:it would be very difficult to spend taxpayer money on any religious building in the U.S. -- there might be exceptions for for building labeled historical monuments or assistance after a natural disaster or something like 911.
Thanks, I thought as much. This is evidently what Obama wants his "legacy" to be, then. No wonder people have been voting for Trump.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Ariel

Obama and his gender identity

Post by Ariel »

Man In Dressing Room Says He Was 'A Woman Today'

A female shopper at the Ross Dress for Less Department store in Mesquite, Texas, could not believe her ears when she heard a man's voice in the woman's dressing room.

Lisa Stickles told CBS Dallas-Fort Worth what happened at the Ross department store in Mesquite, Texas.

"I was in the dressing room, when we heard a man's voice," she said.

She says she immediately complained, but after management went inside the dressing room and came back out, she was told the man, "was representing himself as a woman today."

Stickles says he did not look like a woman.

"He was in no way dressed as a woman. He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o'clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man."

"(The manager) told me that if I felt uncomfortable in the dressing room with him there...I'd have to wait until he's finished."

Businesses are allowing customers to use bathrooms and other facilities, like dressing rooms, based on the users' gender identity and not the sex at birth.

A customer service representative with Ross said they do not discriminate against the transgender community.

"What about me? Or my feelings?" said Sickles.

The incident is the latest in the "bathroom battle,” which began with the state of North Carolina taking a stand with their HB2 bill that requires people to use bathroom according to their biological sex.

Last week, President Barack Obama announced a directive that requires all federally funded public schools to allow students to use bathroom's matching their "gender identity."

States like Texas and Arkansas have made the decision to fight the directive.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
manfred

Re: Obama and his gender identity

Post by manfred »

:roll:

Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
M85

Post by M85 »

^ oof! haha!
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

a Photoshop made by a pro. Amazing!!!!
Ariel

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Post by Ariel »

Queen Refuses To Meet Obama On His Forthcoming Trip To London For This Reason.

Obama REJECTED! Queen Harshly Refuses To Meet Obama On His Forthcoming Trip To London

Not satisfied over dictating how Americans should live their lives, President Barack Obama has reached across the Atlantic Ocean in an attempt to convince the British people that it would be in their best interests for Britain to stay in the European Union, and as a result of his meddling, the Queen of England has refused to meet with him during his upcoming trip.

The relationship between America and England has been more tense since Obama took over in 2008, especially considering the thoughtless, narcissistic, and tacky ‘gifts’ that the president has sent to England.

After winning the White House, Obama thought it would be a good idea to send over an iPod to the queen as a gift, complete with hours of speeches from the former community organizer himself. Nothing says humility like the gift of, “Here’s a device with a bunch of audio of me reading teleprompters.”

He has also delivered a set of his 25 favorite DVDs, however, the White House seemed oblivious to the fact that the American DVDs that don’t play on European formatted DVD players.

Even more insulting, however, was the time that Obama sent back the bust of Winston Churchill that was sitting in the White House. The Churchill bust was originally a gift from England given in the wake of the attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001 that left 3,000 Americans dead. Though the British told Obama that it was a gift, and that he could keep it, the man who sought out Marxist professors in college insisted that they take it back.

Obama has continued with his, “I know what’s best,” attitude by insisting that Britain remain in the European Union, leaving many Britain politicians insisting that the president ‘butt out’ of affairs that do not concern him.

Obama will be meeting with the Prime Minister in Queen Elizabeth’s absence.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:Queen Refuses To Meet Obama On His Forthcoming Trip To London For This Reason.
Could be he'll be meeting Boris. We need somebody with a sensitive microphone to hear what half-Yankee Boris says to him. Something like: "Brexit was all a sham, of course. I'll soon water it down"?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Queen Refuses To Meet Obama On His Forthcoming Trip To London For This Reason.
QE2 is just a figure head GBR - not a decision make. Her responsibilities to her country's well being is minimal to nothing at best. In eyes of US leaders, she is more of a cute tourist attraction then, political leader.
Obama is chief executive who is directly responsible for what happening in US.

Due to the traditional ties between US & GBR, off course when GBR sneezes US (and other countries as well) get a cold - as we are witnessing the result of the brexit.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:
Could be he'll be meeting Boris. We need somebody with a sensitive microphone to hear what half-Yankee Boris says to him. Something like: "Brexit was all a sham, of course. I'll soon water it down"?
this Boris guy yet to find out how much harm he has caused to GBR as result of his leadership to leave EU. Cameron was wise to resign and throw the hot potato of dealing with eu onto Boris's lap." Clean up you your own mess".

Now we are reading that, N. Ireland & Scotland are moving forward to dump England and remain in EU as independent states - thanks to Boris and Nigel.

One intimidate result will be, EU will move all their offices from London to another EU member country, thus cause massive vacancies in London's financial center in Canary Wharf.
brooqdes

Post by brooqdes »

God Save the country's Muslims from aggression
sum

Post by sum »

Hello brooqdes

Muslims have been, and still are, the aggressors from the time of Muhammad who had set the example.

sum
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

brooqdes wrote:God Save the country's Muslims from aggression
One can understand you wish to wake dead horses. At least write something constructive to bring back active conversations.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Barack Obama Interviewed by Dinesh D'Souza: Between Two Americas
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Obama Comes Under Investigation In Ukraine – People’s Deputy
By Joaquin Flores - Jan 30, 2020
KIEV – The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine opened another case based on the results of the work of the former President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko , said the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada from the “Opposition Platform – For Life” Renat Kuzmin .
“NABU has opened a case against Poroshenko and Obama for the theft and legalization of stolen funds of international financial assistance,” said the people’s deputy.
According to him, one of the defendants in the case is former US President Barack Obama .

He noted that in the framework of this case, the facts “stated by Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudolf Giuliani about corruption in Ukraine” will be investigated .

Kuzmin submitted photographs of papers confirming the beginning of the investigation. But there, all the defendants, except Poroshenko, are listed as “unidentified persons”.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.