The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Pragmatist

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Post by Pragmatist »

TheYoungReservist wrote:Man,I can't believe this thing has gone to over a 100 pages... :shock:
Blame Obama its him the LAUGHING JACKASS who keeps on providing so much stupidity to post. If he was doing a great job there would be nothing to say. Instead he has proved himself to be one of the most INCOMPETENT, INEXPERIENCED, TELEPROMPTER CONTROLLED KIDS the USA has ever had the misfortune to elect as President.
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Afghanistan Obama the LIAR Messiah's VIETNAM. :roflmao: :roflmao: Multi Culti MOONBATS like the CAT and HUCKSTER must be aghast their Messiah LIED to them.

Obama breaks with Bush Afghan policy

President Obama delivers his new Afghanistan and Pakistan policy, flanked by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Robert Gates
Obama's plan has received a broad welcome from Afghanistan and Pakistan

By Kim Ghattas
BBC News, Washington

Flanked by military and civilian members of his top foreign policy team, President Barack Obama unveiled his eagerly awaited policy towards Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The result of a two-month review conducted by former CIA officer Bruce Riedel, it signalled a clear break with the approach adopted by the Bush administration on several levels.

The tone differed significantly when discussing the threat from militants and the rationale behind continuing America's involvement in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

There was no "you're either with us or against us", no cowboy-like "we'll smoke them out of their holes", just a simple, stern message to al-Qaeda that "we will defeat you".
Wow world shaking difference there :lol1:
He signalled that Washington was in it together with Afghanistan and Pakistan, and that the extremists the US was fighting were as much a threat to America as they were to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"We are in Afghanistan to confront a common enemy that threatens the US, our friends and our allies, and the people of Afghanistan and Pakistan who have suffered the most at the hands of violent extremists," said Mr Obama. "The safety of people around the world is at stake," he added.

New commitment

The hope is that by framing it in those terms, Washington will be appealing to the governments of the two countries and to ordinary people to stay on board in the fight against militancy. It could resonate beyond the region as well to Muslims elsewhere in the world.

Reaction in quotes
Pakistan pessimism

While the broad lines of the pragmatic plan were not all new or surprising, the commitment to focus on Afghanistan and Pakistan is.

Under the Bush administration, the fight against al-Qaeda and the stabilisation of Afghanistan after the fall of the Taleban was neglected as Washington focused on the war in Iraq.

Mr Obama said Afghanistan had been denied the resources it needed for the last three years as he promised to commit more in terms of development projects and training for Afghan forces.

By approaching Afganistan and Pakistan with one strategy, while recognising that they are two different countries, the Obama administration also acknowledges that any success in Afghanistan would be undermined if violence spiralled in Pakistan and vice versa.

The Bush administration's approach to the two countries had been described as unco-ordinated, and sometimes even at odds.

Aid pledge

The US president did not set a time limit, signalling a long-term commitment towards both countries. While this open-ended commitment with no clear exit strategy will worry some, it might reassure the two countries in question.

Pakistan has in the past complained that the relationship with Washington was too transactional.

A senior US official, speaking before the strategy was announced, told the BBC that the message to people in both countries, and especially Afghanistan was "we will not abandon you again or let you fall prey to the radicals".

Central to that effort will be the vast amount of aid and development projects in both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

For five years, $1.5bn (£1.05bn) a year will be provided to enhance and assist the civilian government in Islamabad and provide economic opportunities for the people.

Benchmarks

The US state department is also expected to considerably increase its presence in western and northern Afghanistan, and boost the size of its embassy by half to 900 personnel, according to US media reports.

Mr Obama said these investments in money and civilian manpower would eventually help relieve the burden on US troops.

US marine on patrol in Delaram, south-western Afghanistan
Mr Obama said the US was flexible about offers of help from allies

He also made clear that while it was a long-term commitment, there would be clear benchmarks to measure the success of US efforts and also Pakistani and Afghan achievements. There was to be "no blank cheque" for either government.

But to achieve that, Mr Obama also made clear that allies would need to pitch in, as he talked again and again about a comprehensive and regional approach as well international efforts.

He sounded flexible when it came to what he would ask from allies at the Nato summit next week - each to his own ability, from training efforts to aid projects and support for the Afghan elections.

Reaching out

But there will also be requests for more troops.

His regional, international approach reaches out to foes as well, like Iran, in line with his administration's policy so far of attempting to focus on areas of mutual interest with difficult partners, like China, or indeed foes like Tehran.

Pakistan and Afghanistan have both welcomed the plan and praised the level of co-ordination and dialogue with Washington in the run-up to the announcement. A Pakistani diplomat in Washington described it as unprecedented.

Inevitably, there will be tensions - as US Predator strikes against Pakistan continue, or as some take issue with Mr Obama's description of Pakistan's border region as the "most dangerous place in the world".

But, for now, the American president seems to have infused new, positive momentum into the effort to turn the tide in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Here you are CAT a post just for you and your interference runner ixolite. Now we know just how you must be feeling whatching the LAUGHING JACKASS LIAR Messiah making fools of you. :*) :*) :*)

Cheat on Me, Just Don't Tell Me
March 27, 2009

Listen To It! WMP | RealPlayer
Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Christine in Ojai, California, nice to have you here. Hello.

CALLER: Thank you very much for taking my call, Rush.

RUSH: My pleasure.

CALLER: I have a theory that may answer your question on why people love Obama so much.

RUSH: Ooh, I'd love to hear this, even though I think I have all the answers to that, but I'd love to hear your theory.

CALLER: Well, it's just my own theory. I used to listen to a certain therapist on the radio. I don't know if I'm allowed to say her name, but, at any rate, she used to have a lot of callers, mostly --

RUSH: Let me guess. If I'm right, say so, if I'm wrong don't give the real name.

CALLER: All right.

RUSH: Barbara De Angelis.

CALLER: (laughing) Wrong.

RUSH: Okay, 35 seconds here, so make it fast. I won't interrupt.

CALLER: Here's my theory. She used to get a lot of calls from women and men who were in very abusive situations, beatings, emotional abuse, didn't like the children, held the money, terrible things. The doctor would say, "Well, why do you stay?" And inevitably the answer would be, "Because I love him."

RUSH: Right. It's like I said yesterday, "Cheat on me, but don't tell me."

CALLER: Exactly.

RUSH: Obama can do anything in the world, "Just don't tell me what he's really doing because I love the guy." He's a cult leader. Battered Liberal Syndrome. Cheat on me, just don't tell me.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Just a bit more confirmation for you Moonbat CAT of what a NICE baby killing guy your LAUGHING JACKASS of a LIAR Messiah is bet you are glad you swallowed his 'kool aid' aren't you.

The Most Anti-Life President in US History to Speak at Notre Dame
March 27, 2009

Listen To It! WMP | RealPlayer
Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: This Notre Dame business, I have to admit that I'm perplexed. Notre Dame is what? Notre Dame is the only university that I know of that has a giant mosaic of Jesus overlooking the football field, with arms up-spread as though Jesus is signaling touchdown. That's why they call it Touchdown Jesus at Notre Dame. They're a Catholic school. They have a tradition of inviting new presidents to deliver the commencement address -- and so they invited, in the spirit of this tradition, President Obama. Now, as we know, the Catholic Church's official position on life is...LIFE. The official position on life is not abortion or "choice" or anything of the sort.

I know this is going to perhaps be offensive to some of you who are new to the program, but the truth is the truth, and this program is about truth. We attempt to find the truth. We secure the truth on this program, and the truth is, that President Obama -- by virtue of his votes, as a member of the Illinois Senate, and as a member of the United States Senate -- is perhaps the most anti-life president. Well, there's no question. He is the most anti-life president we have had in American history. This is a man who three times voted for infanticide in Illinois. He tried to excuse it any number of ways, but this is a man who voted three times, that if a baby survives an abortion, it may still be killed because of the mother's original intent to abort it.

If the abortion is botched, the doctor can go ahead and complete the job outside the womb. He voted for it three times. I don't care what your position on abortion is, but now we're not talking about abortion, not when the child has been born outside the womb and is alive. And Obama voted three times to support the notion of infanticide. The pro-abort crowd is a militant ideological group of people to whom abortion is a political advancement. It's a political achievement. It's rooted in feminism and liberalism, which is also inexorably linked. He has taken steps every chance he's gotten to make abortion easier.

His nomination of Kathleen Sebelius... Well, his whole administration is made up of these people. I'm not Catholic, but I look at this and say, "This doesn't make any sense. This does not pass the common sense test." I understand the tradition of inviting newly elected presidents. I understand the historical nature of President Obama's election. I understand all of that. But do none of our institutions value their principles anymore or their core beliefs or their religious foundations? Are they so easily discarded for public relations or political correctness? You know what's even more stunning to me? This is -- and I say this happily. What's even more stunning is the degree to which this is being protested there, by students.

Now, some students are just upset that the whole commencement is going to become a circus because of this, but some of them are upset over the substance of it. There are a lot of Catholics who are upset about this. There are also a lot of Catholics who voted for Obama, knowing full-well everything that I just told you. But in an era where principles, core believes, and the essence of one's being are so casually discarded, it is a shock to me to see something as venerable at Notre Dame University cast theirs aside for reasons of comparatively no substance. Political correctness, tradition. Does not the tradition of having the newly elected president do your commencement address pale in comparison to the foundational building blocks of the university and the church on which it's founded? Are they going to have to cover up Touchdown Jesus the day Obama makes his speech? How could they not?
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: One more thing about this Notre Dame business. You know, ladies and gentlemen, it's not just that Obama has the most outrageous anti-life record and agenda of any president in history, it is that they're going to give him an honorary degree. There are some people who wouldn't really care about the commencement, but the honorary degree, that's sending other people over the top. Of course, the honorary degree is automatic for a president showing up to do the commencement address. There's a lot going on behind the scenes at Notre Dame. Protests are being planned. Some faculty and former faculty are really mad about it, but they're not going public yet. Notre Dame is not backing down on any of this. The times when people stand to assert their principles just boggles my mind. Now, here's something else. For those of you -- Protestants and Catholics alike, and even you Jewish people, I mean everybody, while all this is going on, you need to know that the Obama administration is now thinking of rescinding what's called the "conscious clause."

Right now 15% of American hospitals are Catholic hospitals. Rescinding the conscious clause, this is currently under comment period 'til April 9th, of all days, that's Good Friday, or close to, bad Thursday, whatever. The comment period here going on until April 9th, if they rescind the conscious clause, if you've never heard of it, you'll understand what it is here in mere moments -- rescinding the conscious clause would force Catholic and religious pro-life health professionals to seek other careers, possibly shut down Catholic hospitals that would refuse to provide abortion services. Rescinding the clause would require Catholic hospitals to perform abortions. Now, we wonder how this fits with the universal health care message. So while the Obama administration is actually thinking of rescinding the conscious clause -- the conscious clause means that I can't willingly perform an abortion because of my conscience, I'm Catholic. Catholic doctors have an exemption right now, federally funded places. That's going to be taken away, they're thinking of taking it away forcing Catholic and religious pro-life health professionals, people, to seek other careers and maybe shut down some Catholic hospitals. All this and Notre Dame is not backing down. Notre Dame is holding firm to their invitation.
expozIslam

obama song

Post by expozIslam »

“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
THHuxley

Post by THHuxley »

Pragmatist wrote:How very very TELLING HUCKSTER you have COMPLETELY ignored what your LIAR Messiah himself wrote how interesting.
I have not. Obama has never once in any document, book, press conference or interview said anything other than that he has never been a Muslim.
Pragmatist wrote:BTW Koranic Studies are NOT compulsory for NON Muslim pupils in Indonesia and unthinkable in a Catholic run MULTI FAITH school where he would ONLY be required to do so if he WAS Muslim so please peddle your BS somewhere else where gullible acolytes like CAT and others will swallow it 'hook line and sinker'.
You apparently did not read the link I provided. You are wrong. Every student of every religion would have studied the Qur'an in an Indonesian Public School.

Now.. you also appear to be confused (like usual) or you are just making stuff up. There is no record of Obama studying the Qur'an while at the Assisi School.
Pragmatist wrote:Who the sucker now?
Clearly you.
Last edited by THHuxley on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moral absolutist has no doubt concerning the righteousness of the blood on their blade.
THHuxley

Post by THHuxley »

TheYoungReservist wrote:Man,I can't believe this thing has gone to over a 100 pages... :shock:
Not too hard to explain when Piggy cuts and pastes so many long articles than nobody is going to read anyway.
The moral absolutist has no doubt concerning the righteousness of the blood on their blade.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm sorry to butt it but can someone give me a succinct answer to the following point? Thanks

Ali Sina has claimed on numerous occasions that (sorry to return to such a worn-out subject) Obama has spent a fortune in legal fees in order to prevent the 'truth' of his Kenyan birth being revealed. These expenses for Ali Sina constitute 'proof' that Obama is lying about his place of birth.

I read so many contradictory reports when I google the subject. Has Obama, yes or no, spent tens of thousands of dollars on legal fees concerning the controversy of his place of birth? This is NOT a question about Obama's POB but of the legal fees that have purportedly ensued following disputed claims.

I must admit that I have a sceptical attitude towards Ali Sina's idea of 'proof.' Hours after the entirely innocent Brazilian Charles de Menezes was accidentally shot by the London police following the terrorist outrage on the Tube and buses, Ali Sina wrote:

"
The fact that he was running away from the police is proof that he was guilty
60survivor

Post by 60survivor »

Bob wrote:I'm sorry to butt it but can someone give me a succinct answer to the following point? Thanks

Ali Sina has claimed on numerous occasions that (sorry to return to such a worn-out subject) Obama has spent a fortune in legal fees in order to prevent the 'truth' of his Kenyan birth being revealed. These expenses for Ali Sina constitute 'proof' that Obama is lying about his place of birth.

I read so many contradictory reports when I google the subject. Has Obama, yes or no, spent tens of thousands of dollars on legal fees concerning the controversy of his place of birth? This is NOT a question about Obama's POB but of the legal fees that have purportedly ensued following disputed claims.
Hello Bob.

I found this, http://yedda.com/questions/CAIR_Lawyer_ ... 541577149/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's sure something to think about.
CAIR Lawyer Representing Obama in Lawsuit, Why This Attorney?

Here come another of those "Guilt by Associations" that Senator Barack Obama will try to weasel himself out of. As you may know, Philip Berg is suing Senator Obama in Civil Court. Berg wants Obama to Produce his real birth certificate to prove that he meets the citizenship requirements to be President. Rather than just product the birth certificate (is he trying to hide something?) Obama's legal team filed a motion to dismiss. One of the Lawyers filing the motion was Joe Sandler (sandler@sandlerreiff.com) of the Washington law firm Sandler, Reiff, and Young (see the document below).

If Mr. Sandler's name sounds familiar it Should. He is the Legal Hit Man for the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). CAIR is an organization with terrorist ties, and has been as an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holyland Foundation Hamas Funding trial.

Sandler's role for CAIR has been to stifle people from telling the truth about Islam. For example, last year he tried to get Jihad Expert Robert Spencer banned from speaking to the Young American Foundation, by using a threatening letter. Sandler followed up by threatening columnist Mike Adams for writing about the Spencer incident.

Look, everyone deserves legal representation that is not the Issue. The real issue is why is a candidate for President of the United States, a guy who wants to take over the role of Commander-in-Chief in the war on terror, using the Lawyer for CAIR a group with terrorist connections, to represent him in a law suit? Once again the Junior Senator from Illinois leave us with questions and no answers.

No mention of costs, but it would be interesting to know just how much Mr Obama has spent on legals to apparently 'hide' things about himself.

I found this about the law firm that is mentioned in the article above, seems the Democrats used them and it is very possible the Democrats are footing the bill for Obama, but as to the amount, it's apparently unknown.

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/expe ... cycle=2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Democratic National Cmte: Expenditure Detail
Election cycle:

Recipient Amount Description Date
Sandler, Reiff & Young $45,000 Legal Consulting Fees 07/08/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $45,000 Legal Consulting Fees 08/19/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $35,000 Legal Consulting Fees 06/03/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $35,000 Legal Consulting Fees 11/07/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $35,000 Legal Consulting Fees 10/14/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $35,000 Legal Consulting Fees 09/09/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $35,000 Legal Consulting Fees 12/09/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $2,559 Travel - Expense 09/09/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $2,060 Travel - Expense 10/14/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $1,575 Travel - Expense 07/08/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $1,331 Travel - Expense 06/03/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $991 Travel - Expense 11/07/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $490 Travel - Expense 08/19/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $429 Travel - Expense 12/09/08
Sandler, Reiff & Young $177 Off Maint - General 11/07/08
METHODOLOGY: The numbers on this page are based on contributions from PACs, Levin money donors, and individuals giving $200 or more, as reported to the Federal Election Commission.

NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2008 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released on December 31, 1969.
Feel free to distribute or cite this material, but please credit the Center for Responsive Politics. For permission to reprint for commercial uses, such as textbooks, contact the Center.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real issue is that he has locked-up all information about himself and is paying to do so and keep it that way, an amount that would far exceed what it would cost to simply produce the records of his past and put all this matter to bed.

Why do you think he is hiding all this information Bob?
Do you think it is just a bit strange?
The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Bob wrote:I'm sorry to butt it but can someone give me a succinct answer to the following point? Thanks

I must admit that I have a sceptical attitude towards Ali Sina's idea of 'proof.' Hours after the entirely innocent Brazilian Charles de Menezes was accidentally shot by the London police following the terrorist outrage on the Tube and buses, Ali Sina wrote:
"
The fact that he was running away from the police is proof that he was guilty
See TH answer:
viewtopic.php?p=22112#p22112" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, most of the suits have not been against Obama at all. They have been against everybody but. State Attorneys General, the Governor of Hawaii, but only a handful have been against Obama at all. Since he is not a defendant in those other cases, they have cost him exactly zero dollars.

And as we found out in the article on Politico article two weeks ago regarding Keyes v. Bowen, his lawyer there is doing the work pro bono. So, no dollars there either.

In most of the cases that DO involve Obama, his lawyers have been so confident that the cases were frivolous that beyond the original motion to dismiss they didn't even respond. This is what they did in front of the Supreme Court... didn't even respond. So, no dollars there.

The "THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars" myth is just another birther lie that has been repeated so many times in the blogosphere that you guys don't even remember who the original liar was.
Just more filth in the Conspiracy theorists bag.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.
The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Pragmatist wrote:Well lets gullible little CAT your LIAR Messiah is pleasing YOUR hated Neo Cons. Lets see YOUR explanation of that Don't you just love it when OBAMABOTS get stuffed by their own LIAR Messiah
This from The Spectator UK
Obama's Afghan strategy wins neo-con plaudits
The Afghan problem was created by the Neocons themselves under Ronald Reagan, arming & organizing the Talibans.

I do not agree with Obama and the Neocons here. The solution: let them bleed each other instead of united against us.
The worst possible scenario would be to Obama keeping of the Neocons' foreign policies, then we're in deep problems.
The Islamic dilemma must be settled from within, like it has been in Kemal Ataturk's Turkey or Nasser in Egypt.
The only real solution is to isolate the Muslims world like it has been done during the Cold War: another Iron Curtain!
In it's own brew, Islam will self-implode in no time, that is without the billions in help we sent them to hate us more.

How the CIA created al-Qaeda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYfKEm_7o4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How Gorbachev warned the USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgeYVZnPRHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pragmatist wrote:If you think anything can smooth relations between Islam and Western civilization you are much more of a gullible moonbat fool than I already think you are. Tell me have you EVER read the Krap Kran because I think its certain you never have. You just swallow and parrot all the PC, Multi Culti, Yuman Rites spouting, moral equivalence BS you are fed don't you / I bet you are a paid up Green NAZI too.
What exactly do you have against Human Rights?
Pragmatist wrote:what the hell has your post about Turkey got to do with the LIAR Messiah's MUSLIM upbringing or is it just another pathetic attempt to divert attention?
Was Obama once a Muslim?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/b ... muslim.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Once a Muslim? When? Unless I missed it while skimming Obama's two books and sundry news interviews, the senator has never mentioned being a Muslim at any point in his life. Yes, he lived in a Muslim country during part of his childhood and briefly attended a Muslim school there, but he certainly wasn't raised a Muslim and has never been, so far as I have been able to determine, a practitioner of that faith.

That anyone, let alone a sitting U.S. senator with designs on the highest office in the land, would conceal being a Muslim for twenty-odd years while going through the outward motions of practicing Christianity (or vice-versa, for that matter) is a bizarre accusation. I would be tempted to dismiss it as paranoid lunacy if it weren't so obviously a crass, politically-motivated smear.

Nothing will stop Neocons' spewing hatred on whatever. For the time being, Obama is just incidental for this hatred.
Behind all this is the Neocons dislike and distrust for the usual people, which they consider like programmable cattle...

http://dystopianusa.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... ndset.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Neocon mindset is a strange and shocking thing to behold. I have encountered it many times in my discussions on Web forums and Usenet. Surprisingly, this mindset still survives in a hardcore ~29% of Americans, and in a smaller minority of Internet users -- the ones who still indignantly recite Republican talking points spoon fed to them by right wing pundits on cable "news" programs and talk radio. For the uninitiated this mindset can be simultaneously infuriating, nonsensical, and terrifying. (...)

Why, after all of the obvious miserable failures of the Neocon "empire" in the face of real world reality, do you still find people willing to defend these jokers? How did they pull it off? The key word here is "Doublethink". Anyone who has read George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four will be familiar with this term. (...) And all the while these right wing blow-hard pundits conveniently forget that their hero, Ronald Reagan called Bin Laden's CIA-backed Taliban insurgents "freedom fighters". Somebody better call the Ministry of Truth!
I didn't take the time and care to answer such a political deceptive bandit like our home Neocon Pragmatist,
But for the people at large, whom Neocons have but disdain for: those whose in the ''Yuman Rites spouting''.

Their want is to create chaos, inside out, so a Neocon dictatorship comes out to end Civil Rights & Democracy.
In history we have a similar scenario in the 1930s Germany, where Nazi ideologues bashed away liberalism...
Last edited by The Cat on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coshida

Post by Coshida »

Pragmatist expects Obama to be impeached within a year or so. He has no reason to expect this other than wishful thinking.

He's a bit stupid, is my assessment of him from his posts. :???:
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Coshida wrote:Pragmatist expects Obama to be impeached within a year or so. He has no reason to expect this other than wishful thinking.

And YOU are just an INSIGNIFICANT Islamically second class MUSLIMAH who cares what YOU think. Sorry who cares what your MASTER allows you to think.
Coshida

Post by Coshida »

Pragmatist wrote:
Coshida wrote:Pragmatist expects Obama to be impeached within a year or so. He has no reason to expect this other than wishful thinking.

And YOU are just an INSIGNIFICANT Islamically second class MUSLIMAH who cares what YOU think. Sorry who cares what your MASTER allows you to think.
I care.

My assessment of you is based on your posts, and I have detailed why. You can duck the issue by using my gender and my religion to marginalise me if you like.

But it won't make you any less wrong in what you say.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

The Cat wrote:
Pragmatist wrote:Well lets gullible little CAT your LIAR Messiah is pleasing YOUR hated Neo Cons. Lets see YOUR explanation of that Don't you just love it when OBAMABOTS get stuffed by their own LIAR Messiah
This from The Spectator UK
Obama's Afghan strategy wins neo-con plaudits
The Afghan problem was created by the Neocons themselves under Ronald Reagan, arming & organizing the Talibans.

I do not agree with Obama and the Neocons here. The solution: let them bleed each other instead of united against us.
The worst possible scenario would be to Obama keeping of the Neocons' foreign policies, then we're in deep problems.
The Islamic dilemma must be settled from within, like it has been in Kemal Ataturk's Turkey or Nasser in Egypt.
The only real solution is to isolate the Muslims world like it has been done during the Cold War: another Iron Curtain!
In it's own brew, Islam will self-implode in no time, that is without the billions in help we sent them to hate us more.

How the CIA created al-Qaeda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYfKEm_7o4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How Gorbachev warned the USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgeYVZnPRHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pragmatist wrote:If you think anything can smooth relations between Islam and Western civilization you are much more of a gullible moonbat fool than I already think you are. Tell me have you EVER read the Krap Kran because I think its certain you never have. You just swallow and parrot all the PC, Multi Culti, Yuman Rites spouting, moral equivalence BS you are fed don't you / I bet you are a paid up Green NAZI too.

How TYPICAL of the unscrupulous CHARLATANS who comprise OBAMANUTS and not surprisingly due to their GULLIBILITY Green NAZIS too to define all those who expose their stupidity as Neo Cons and anti Human Rights . Well sorry to infringe YOUR Human Rights to believe in the Global Warming fairy tale being spun by the Green NAZIS using the NATURAL phenomenon of CLIMATE CHANGE as cover in an attempt to CONTROL the economy and to attack Capitalism

Great is Truth, and mighty above all things
Valedictorian address by The Right Honourable
The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley
to the Heartland International Conference on Climate Change
10 March 2009

HERE are they all today, those bed-wetting moaning Minnies of the
Apocalyptic Traffic-Light Tendency – those Greens too yellow to admit
they’re really Reds?
The main message of this conference to the bed-wetters is this. Stop telling lies. You
are fooling fewer and fewer of us. However many lies are uttered, the scientific truth
remains unalterable.
The Forces of Darkness, with their “global warming” chimera, came perilously close
to ending the Age of Enlightenment and Reason. They almost ushered in a new Dark
Age. Yet they have failed. Why? They have failed because you, here, have had the
courage to face them down, to confront their falsehoods, and to nail their lies.
And theres MUCH MUCH more where this came from from REAL SCIENTIST not Green NAZI tools

Pragmatist wrote:what the hell has your post about Turkey got to do with the LIAR Messiah's MUSLIM upbringing or is it just another pathetic attempt to divert attention?
Was Obama once a Muslim?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/b ... muslim.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Once a Muslim? When? Unless I missed it while skimming Obama's two books and sundry news interviews, the senator has never mentioned being a Muslim at any point in his life. Yes, he lived in a Muslim country during part of his childhood and briefly attended a Muslim school there, but he certainly wasn't raised a Muslim and has never been, so far as I have been able to determine, a practitioner of that faith.

Oops again CAT In his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," Obama mentions studying the Quran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school."

"In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Koranic studies." FYI In the State School he attended it is NOT compulsory for all pupils to study the Koran ONLY Muslims are required to do so and it is DEFINITELY not compulsory to study the Quoran in the MULTI FAITH Francis Assisi Catholic run school he attended and where as a REGISTERED MUSLIM he also took Koranic Studies. He was also registered as a MUSLIM in both the schools he attended AND friends and Teachers remember him as a DEVOUT Mohammedan

That anyone, let alone a sitting U.S. senator with designs on the highest office in the land, would conceal being a Muslim for twenty-odd years while going through the outward motions of practicing Christianity (or vice-versa, for that matter) is a bizarre accusation. I would be tempted to dismiss it as paranoid lunacy if it weren't so obviously a crass, politically-motivated smear.

Nothing will stop Neocons' spewing hatred on whatever. For the time being, Obama is just incidental for this hatred.
Behind all this is the Neocons dislike and distrust for the usual people, which they consider like programmable cattle...

http://dystopianusa.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... ndset.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Neocon mindset is a strange and shocking thing to behold. I have encountered it many times in my discussions on Web forums and Usenet. Surprisingly, this mindset still survives in a hardcore ~29% of Americans, and in a smaller minority of Internet users -- the ones who still indignantly recite Republican talking points spoon fed to them by right wing pundits on cable "news" programs and talk radio. For the uninitiated this mindset can be simultaneously infuriating, nonsensical, and terrifying. (...)

Why, after all of the obvious miserable failures of the Neocon "empire" in the face of real world reality, do you still find people willing to defend these jokers? How did they pull it off? The key word here is "Doublethink". Anyone who has read George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four will be familiar with this term. (...) And all the while these right wing blow-hard pundits conveniently forget that their hero, Ronald Reagan called Bin Laden's CIA-backed Taliban insurgents "freedom fighters". Somebody better call the Ministry of Truth!
I didn't take the time and care to answer such a political deceptive bandit like our home Neocon Pragmatist,
But for the people at large, whom Neocons have but disdain for: those whose in the ''Yuman Rites spouting''.

Their want is to create chaos, inside out, so a Neocon dictatorship comes out to end Civil Rights & Democracy.
In history we have a similar scenario in the 1930s Germany, where Nazi ideologues bashed away liberalism...

Obama's NOT and never was a Mohammedan hey :roflmao: :roflmao: . Well he is ON RECORD as stating the Mohammedan call to prayer and the Shahada which he HAS MEMORISED are the MOST beautiful sounds in the world. And this of course below is just more CONSPIRACY against the LIAR Mesiah. You know OBAMANUTS cognitive dissonance is really PATHETIC

Muslims In The White House

In a bid to get more Muslims working in the Obama administration, a book with resumes of 45 of the nation's most qualified -- Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and public servants, all carefully vetted -- has been submitted to the White House.

The effort, driven by community leaders and others, including U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., was bumped up two weeks because White House officials heard about the venture, said J. Saleh Williams, program coordinator for the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, who sifted through more than 300 names.

"It was mostly under the radar," Williams said. "We thought it would put (the president) in a precarious position. We didn't know how closely he wanted to appear to be working with the Muslim American community."
Last edited by Pragmatist on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Coshida wrote:
Pragmatist wrote:

He's a bit stupid, is my assessment of him from his posts.
I care.

My assessment of you is based on your posts, and I have detailed why. You can duck the issue by using my gender and my religion to marginalise me if you like.

But it won't make you any less wrong in what you say.

DITTO :*) Detailed your brain damaged Mohammedan description of 'detailed' is just a case of 'I said so'???? :lol1: :lotpot:
By the way its not US who marginalise you its ISLAM which designates and TREATS you like second class citizens and you know it.
Coshida

Post by Coshida »

I truly hope you live in a country with a strong welfare state, Pragmatist.

Especially a welfare programme for "special" people.
The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Pragmatist wrote:
How TYPICAL of the unscrupulous CHARLATANS who comprise OBAMANUTS and not surprisingly due to their GULLIBILITY Green NAZIS too to define all those who expose their stupidity as Neo Cons and anti Human Rights . Well sorry to infringe YOUR Human Rights to believe in the Global Warming fairy tale being spun by the Green NAZIS using the NATURAL phenomenon of CLIMATE CHANGE as cover in an attempt to CONTROL the economy and to attack Capitalism
What Human Rights have to do with green politics and attack on capitalism? Do you think they are a leftist damnation?

Out of curiosity which, precisely, is your religion? I don't think you'll be ashame as to hide your specific religious denomination.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

The Cat wrote:
Pragmatist wrote: What exactly do you have against Human Rights?

What Human Rights have to do with green politics and attack on capitalism? Do you think they are a leftist damnation?

Out of curiosity which, precisely, is your religion? I don't think you'll be ashame as to hide your specific religious denomination.

1) The same hysterically deluded people, of which I catagorize you by your every post as one, are in the main Obama worshipers, Yuman Rites spouting, Multi Culti, anti capitalist, Moonbats and Green Nazis. Now I accept that not all Moonbat people follow every one of these crackpot BS idiocies but a good majority follow more than one of them it goes with the moral equivalence territory. So the minor exceptions just prove the rule.

2) My religion, which incidentally is non of your business and about which I have no shame at all, is agnostic verging on atheist. But I remain open minded as I know mans knowledge is far from complete and science cannot explain everything. However I do know that Islam should never be considered as a religion alongside other mostly humanitarian and benign faiths.It is just a CULT as the nature and crimes of its horrific inventor Mohammad and its evil Krap Kran amply prove.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Coshida wrote:I truly hope you live in a country with a strong welfare state, Pragmatist.

Especially a welfare programme for "special" people.
It has just been proved on another thread exactly what you are you brain damaged insignificant Muslimah. Quit while you are only hugely embarrassed don't wait to be totally humiliated.