The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Lotus Feet
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 am

The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Post by Lotus Feet »

Healing is the path to salvation and love is the way.
User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by ixolite »

:nono: It was so nice here WITHOUT an Obama-conspiracy-thread, but you just HAD to ruin it. :down:

FYI, it was all debunked in the old thread:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48975

But I am sure Hux & Co. will debunk it yet another time. And off we go to the next 100 pages. :-|
Lotus Feet
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 am

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by Lotus Feet »

Oh well he will not debunk Orly, America have many shocks coming. The next Supreme Court case is the day after the electoral vote. Americans are rising up. Some people have lost 30-40% of their wealth due to congress run by the democrats. There is a very dark agenda behind Mr Obama.

Keep your eyes on the ball and your finger on the pulse.

:heartbeat:

Lotus
Healing is the path to salvation and love is the way.
Lotus Feet
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 am

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by Lotus Feet »

Orly's Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/DrOrlyTV

I recommend that people watch all videos before trying to debunk this lawyer.

Lotus :heartbeat:
Healing is the path to salvation and love is the way.
piggy
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 am
Location: Godwana
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by piggy »

ixolite wrote::nono: It was so nice here WITHOUT an Obama-conspiracy-thread, but you just HAD to ruin it. :down:

FYI, it was all debunked in the old thread:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48975

But I am sure Hux & Co. will debunk it yet another time. And off we go to the next 100 pages. :-|
That's your opinion only.

The issue of Obama not providing a BC to 'claim' (i.e. CLAIM ONLY and NOT APPROVED) US citizenship, has still to be properly addressed.

The regulation/code CLEARLY requires a BC, with no mention of certified extract.

They are CLEARLY DIFFERENT documents.

See for yourself .................. (this forum format has clipped the images, but you still should get the difference)

Note the titles of the DIFFERENT documents ...........

the BIRTH CERTIFICATE says 'CERTIFICATE'

the EXTRACT says 'CERTIFICATION'

A Hawaiian Birth Certificate - although certified it is NOT an EXTRACT .......... it is what it is .......... a BIRTH CERTIFICATE which contains the information required of a Birth Certificate ............

http://snarkybytes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-1963.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth - certification that a Birth Certificate EXISTS and showing select EXTRACTED information from the BIRTH CERTIFICATE, which is a DIFFERENT document.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/ ... ficate.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just because certified extracts (aka COLB) have been accepted in lieu of BCs, does not make this practice as compliant with the LEGAL REQUIREMENT.

It appears the acceptance of certified extract (aka COLB) in lieu of BC (as is REQUIRED) is a BUREAUCRAT INVENTION and therefore NOT LEGAL.

As it stands, Obama is NOT a US citizen until such time as he makes a proper 'CLAIM' (yet to be approved) in a manner compliant with the regulation/code.

Bottom line is that if the EXTRACT (aka COLB) is all that Obama has relied on to establish his US citizenship, then to date OBAMA is NOT a US citizen




.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
removed img-tags because of size
M.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam
Mohammed
Obama
http://www.islamicity.com/
User avatar
Steed
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by Steed »

I don't even know if his name is legally Barack Obama. In Indonesia, after being legally adopted by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, it was Barry Soetoro.

If he is sworn in as President on January 20th using the name Barack Hussein Obama instead of his legal name, that too could get him in trouble. A POTUS is supposed to be someone virtuous, not a fraudster.

From now on I think we should call him Barry Soetoro, or "the politician previously known as Obama".
User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by ixolite »

piggy wrote:
ixolite wrote::nono: It was so nice here WITHOUT an Obama-conspiracy-thread, but you just HAD to ruin it. :down:

FYI, it was all debunked in the old thread:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48975

But I am sure Hux & Co. will debunk it yet another time. And off we go to the next 100 pages. :-|
That's your opinion only.
Nope.

Btw, the same crap again? :roll: How many times you already posted this? About a million? FYI, repeating it doesn't make it more true.
SkepticOfBible
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 am

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by SkepticOfBible »

ixolite wrote:
piggy wrote:
ixolite wrote::nono: It was so nice here WITHOUT an Obama-conspiracy-thread, but you just HAD to ruin it. :down:

FYI, it was all debunked in the old thread:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48975

But I am sure Hux & Co. will debunk it yet another time. And off we go to the next 100 pages. :-|
That's your opinion only.
Nope.

Btw, the same crap again? :roll: How many times you already posted this? About a million? FYI, repeating it doesn't make it more true.
I concur.....please Hux.....do not post anymore of your detailed rebuttal, as you would be simply wasting your time and board space.
piggy
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 am
Location: Godwana
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by piggy »

ixolite wrote:
piggy wrote:
ixolite wrote::nono: It was so nice here WITHOUT an Obama-conspiracy-thread, but you just HAD to ruin it. :down:

FYI, it was all debunked in the old thread:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48975

But I am sure Hux & Co. will debunk it yet another time. And off we go to the next 100 pages. :-|
That's your opinion only.
Nope.

Btw, the same crap again? :roll: How many times you already posted this? About a million? FYI, repeating it doesn't make it more true.
You persist with side-line irrelevant snide remarks ............ why don't you address the issue of the COLB being illegally accepted as 'proof' of citizenship? .............. or you gonna run and hide behind chief-obamabot, Hux?
http://www.faithfreedom.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam
Mohammed
Obama
http://www.islamicity.com/
piggy
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 am
Location: Godwana
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by piggy »

SkepticOfBible wrote:
I concur.....please Hux.....do not post anymore of your detailed rebuttal, as you would be simply wasting your time and board space.
Why don't YOU address the issue of the COLB being illegally accepted as 'proof' of citizenship? .............. or you gonna run and hide too behind chief-obamabot, Hux?
http://www.faithfreedom.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam
Mohammed
Obama
http://www.islamicity.com/
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by Ram »

Steed wrote:I don't even know if his name is legally Barack Obama. In Indonesia, after being legally adopted by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, it was Barry Soetoro.

If he is sworn in as President on January 20th using the name Barack Hussein Obama instead of his legal name, that too could get him in trouble. A POTUS is supposed to be someone virtuous, not a fraudster.

From now on I think we should call him Barry Soetoro, or "the politician previously known as Obama".
You think Americans are stupid? If what you say is true, Obama would have been disqualified when he ran for the nomination in the Democratic Party. This is so absurd.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by ixolite »

piggy wrote:You persist with side-line irrelevant snide remarks
piggy wrote:chief-obamabot, Hux
:roll:
piggy wrote:............ why don't you address the issue of the COLB being illegally accepted as 'proof' of citizenship?
I linked to the old thread, didn't I?

I freely admit, I do not have the patience of Hux, that's why I am greatful that he and the others are debunking your stuff (or should I say spam by now?) over and over again. And they obviously hit some nerves doing so. :D
User avatar
Salvationist
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:47 am

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by Salvationist »

The Hawaii's state health director has confirmed that she has personally seen and verified Obama's original birth certificate. It's good enough for me.
King_Arthur
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by King_Arthur »

I doubt if Obama could have cheated the FBI and CIA. He should be geniune ie. legal.
But his policies are dangerous. Already it is spreading to other countries.
Already Gordon Brown is talking of Obama style heavy taxation and centralisation.
This has to be stopped.
'Not to escape life, but to articulate it, is philosophy's practical goal' - Paul Brunton.
piggy
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 am
Location: Godwana
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by piggy »

ixolite wrote:
piggy wrote:You persist with side-line irrelevant snide remarks
piggy wrote:chief-obamabot, Hux
:roll:
piggy wrote:............ why don't you address the issue of the COLB being illegally accepted as 'proof' of citizenship?
I linked to the old thread, didn't I?

I freely admit, I do not have the patience of Hux, that's why I am greatful that he and the others are debunking your stuff (or should I say spam by now?) over and over again. And they obviously hit some nerves doing so. :D
What IS obvious is that you don't have an argument on the matter at hand and the best you can do is make useless and irrelevant ad hominem comments which de-rail the thread.

What say you about the two different documents and the FACT that Obama has not complied with the REQUIREMENTS of the regulation/code to produce a Birth Certificate?

The COLB is NOT a Birth Certificate and the acceptance of a COLB in lieu of a BC is ILLEGAL and a BUREAUCRAT INVENTION.

If you can't or won't contribute to the discussion and address the points at hand, I suggest you cease butting-in and de-railing the thread with your GARBAGE.



.


.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam
Mohammed
Obama
http://www.islamicity.com/
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by Ram »

King_Arthur wrote:I doubt if Obama could have cheated the FBI and CIA. He should be geniune ie. legal.
But his policies are dangerous. Already it is spreading to other countries.
Already Gordon Brown is talking of Obama style heavy taxation and centralisation.
This has to be stopped.
Do you have a proof that Obama is going to impose heavy taxes in the USA? What did Obama say to make you think so? Under George Bush, the outgoing president the USA has increased its debt by 4 trillion dollars, yes 4 (FOUR) TRILLION DOLLARS. Do you have an idea how much 4 trillion dollars mean? If I were to spend one million dollars everyday (yes everyday) it will take me 2739 years and 9 months.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
piggy
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 am
Location: Godwana
Contact:

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by piggy »

Salvationist wrote:The Hawaii's state health director has confirmed that she has personally seen and verified Obama's original birth certificate. It's good enough for me.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... e_usa.html

I have high-lighted in red the points of interest and inserted my comments .............

Quote:

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate [ NOT a BC but a certification of extracted limited informationto] quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. [they have NOT seen, touched, examnined & photographed the original BC - merely the COLB, which is NOT the original BC, but rather a certification of extracted and limited information] We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.
Analysis
Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in at home in the middle of the night.


So as you can see all they have said is that they 'HOLD' the original BC.

The only thing they have verified is the holding of the record and that the extracted limited information is correct according to the record, a record that in itself may have been derived from false information at the out-set.

Did you know that information that is entered on the original record can be changed?

Did you know that the initial information that is entered on a birth record may be that of a lay-person and may not be verified by any official or responsible person at the time?



.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam
Mohammed
Obama
http://www.islamicity.com/
SkepticOfBible
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 am

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Post by SkepticOfBible »

Why don't YOU address the issue of the COLB being illegally accepted as 'proof' of citizenship? .............. or you gonna run and hide too behind chief-obamabot, Hux?
Is it going to change your mind?...After like 300 pages, it didn't, did it?
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... e_usa.html

I have high-lighted in red the points of interest and inserted my comments .............
but rather a certification of extracted and limited information
Allow me to highlight the relevant conclusion

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

………………
Update, August 26:
We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. ........
" He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."


So the facts are

1) A non partison independent expert(factcheck.org), which you cited to make your case, has concluded Obama is a US born citizen
2) The US Supreme Court is satisfied that Obama is natural born citizen

Why should anyone believe what you say, when the two authorities/experts who have more knowledge about US law and consititution than you, have concluded that Obama is natural born citizen of the US and is therefore elible to run the office of the POTUS?

At the end of the day, I am not a US citizen, so I don't really care, and as far as I can tell, neither do most Americans.
Did you know that the initial information that is entered on a birth record may be that of a lay-person and may not be verified by any official or responsible person at the time?
In response to your conspirancy theories allegation, once again from your article
Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.
King_Arthur
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Re: OBAMA CRIMES IS EVERYONE AWARE?

Post by King_Arthur »

Ram wrote:Do you have a proof that Obama is going to impose heavy taxes in the USA? What did Obama say to make you think so? Under George Bush, the outgoing president the USA has increased its debt by 4 trillion dollars, yes 4 (FOUR) TRILLION DOLLARS. Do you have an idea how much 4 trillion dollars mean? If I were to spend one million dollars everyday (yes everyday) it will take me 2739 years and 9 months.
Obama himself openly said he was going to increase taxes on people making more than $250,000 a year. He also said he is going to increase capital gain taxes. Ok Bush did a bad job. But Obama should try to avoid imposing heavy taxes or centralizing the economy. The reason USA is in this mess is because of large corporations. Government is an even larger organization than a corporation. How will it run successfully. Government should only regulate not run the economy. Bush did fail to regulate the economy. Obama's answer is to run the economy. He should just try to regulate the economy well and allow the best people to run the economy.
'Not to escape life, but to articulate it, is philosophy's practical goal' - Paul Brunton.
piggy
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 am
Location: Godwana
Contact:

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Post by piggy »

SkepticOfBible wrote:
Why don't YOU address the issue of the COLB being illegally accepted as 'proof' of citizenship? .............. or you gonna run and hide too behind chief-obamabot, Hux?
Is it going to change your mind?...After like 300 pages, it didn't, did it?
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... e_usa.html

I have high-lighted in red the points of interest and inserted my comments .............
but rather a certification of extracted and limited information
Allow me to highlight the relevant conclusion

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

………………
Update, August 26:
We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. ........
" He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."


So the facts are

1) A non partison independent expert(factcheck.org), which you cited to make your case, has concluded Obama is a US born citizen
2) The US Supreme Court is satisfied that Obama is natural born citizen

Why should anyone believe what you say, when the two authorities/experts who have more knowledge about US law and consititution than you, have concluded that Obama is natural born citizen of the US and is therefore elible to run the office of the POTUS?

At the end of the day, I am not a US citizen, so I don't really care, and as far as I can tell, neither do most Americans.
Did you know that the initial information that is entered on a birth record may be that of a lay-person and may not be verified by any official or responsible person at the time?
In response to your conspirancy theories allegation, once again from your article
Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.
For starters fastcheck does not determine who is eligible for citizenship nor does fastcheck's opinion have any sway.

Whether or not Obama was born in USA or not, is not the point.

The point is as I have said ................... the regulation/code requires a BC ............ a COLB is NOT a BC.

Acceptance of a COLB in lieu of a BC is apparently a bureaucrat invention and illegal as it DOES NOT MEET the REQUIREMENT as per the regulation/code.

So try again, prove the positive assertion that the acceptance of a COLB in lieu of a BC is legal, because until you do, IT IS ILLEGAL. ............ Obama has not met with the LEGAL REQUIREMENT of the regulation/code to 'claim' US citizenship (yet to be LEGALLY approved) and therefore Obama (US born or not) is NOT a citizen of USA.

Where is the legislation that changes the requirements of the regulation/code to make a 'claim' of US citizenship, allowing for certification of limited extracted information (aka COLB) to be acceptable in lieu of a BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

It appears there is NONE, so therefore it is ILLEGAL to accept a COLB in lieu of a BC.

There is also the matter of Obama's father being a British/Kenyan subject to and under the jurisdiction of a foreign power & sovereignty, which makes Obama at the time of his birth, a British/Kenyan Citizen who was also subject and under the jurisdiction of a foreign power, sovereignty.

There is also the matter of Obama's mother, who upon marriage to a British/Kenyan citizen, takes-on the citizenship of the husband, i.e. she was a British/Kenyan citizen when she gave birth to Obama and she was also subject to and under the jurisdiction of a foreign power & sovereignty .............. this is a standard (wife takes husband's citizenship) that is also consistent with and recognized in the US constitution/regulation/code which itself provides for a one-way-street (wife takes on citizenship of husband), the US standard provision being for non-US woman who marries a US man becomes a US citizen.




.
Last edited by piggy on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam
Mohammed
Obama
http://www.islamicity.com/
Post Reply