Making Assumptions

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
antineoETC

Making Assumptions

Post by antineoETC »

I was made aware of This Tweet by someone called Saira Rao from a SPIKED article. Here's what she says:

saira rao
@sairasameerarao
·
5 Nov
Until and unless the majority of white women stop voting for white supremacy in droves, I will assume most white women are white supremacists.

She is of course perfectly entitled to assume what she likes. Her assumption that most white women are white supremacists may or may not be true, but she has every right to expound her views in the public domain as are those who support her viewpoint, where they can be subjected to debate and proved true or false through a thorough analysis of the evidence. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. However, would she and her supporters be equally accepting of the right to freedom of thought and speech of those of us who are inclined to think that unenlightened attitudes are widespread among MUSLIM women and to openly voice those thoughts?

Take, for instance, the case of the decades-long rape and sexual exploitation of thousands of white British girls by gangs of non-white Muslim men. The UK government has been reluctant to release the findings of a report into this matter. That being the case I am going to make some assumptions about what drove this atrocious behavior. It is well known that ISIS believe they have a god-given right to rape any "kafir" women and underage girls that fall into their hands. They believe this because the Quran, hadith and centuries-old Sharia rulings based on these primary sources tell them so. These sources tell them that because they believe Muhammad is a prophet, the vaginas of any "kafir" women they capture are in fact THEIR vaginas into which their god, Allah, has "permitted" them to insert their penises whether or not the woman or girl wants them to. It is therefore safe to assume that the Muslim perpetrators of mass rape of white girls in England, being of the same religion as ISIS, likewise justify their sex offending to themselves.

Now I am not aware of any widespread expressions of outrage by Muslim women in England on behalf of non-Muslim women raped by Muslim men. Muslim women are not averse to holding large-scale demonstrations for causes they consider important, as a quick Google image search of "World Hijab Day" will show. I am therefore going to interpret Muslim women's failure to show any solidarity for non-Muslim females raped by Muslim men as an implicit endorsement of their men's offending behavior. There are good reasons to assume this:

- Most Muslim women choose to be belong to a religion, Islam, which "permits" Muslim men to rape captive non-Muslim females and girls

- They dress in a manner that says to the world. "I am a Muslim woman. I choose to follow a religion that allows its male followers to have non-consensual sexual intercourse with captive non-Muslim females. Non-Muslim females identify themselves as permitted to our Muslim brothers by not covering their bodies in the manner prescribed by Allah. If they don't want to get raped they should cover themselves up and convert to Islam"

There is actually more valid cause to assume the above of Muslim women than the "supremacism" of white women because unlike "Muslim" the description "white" does not necessarily carry with it adherence to a set of beliefs - EVEN if those white women voted for Trump. If Muslim women do not want to have such assumptions made about them then there is a very easy solution.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
antineoETC

Re: Making Assumptions

Post by antineoETC »

"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
sum

Post by sum »

This anti-white movement is the brainchild of those who want to destroy American society. They pick on a very easy subject - blacks subordinated by whites. They indoctrinate the young and the immature and unthinking adults into hating the whites and their alleged supremacism that they didn`t even know that they had.

It is a win/win situation for these people. If you are white and ignore all this indoctrination then you are a white, bigoted and racist person and prove their point. If you follow the ludicrous claims by these people then you are admitting that there is white privilege after all. How better to destroy any possible harmony between the different colours in society.

sum
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Saira Rao has led a very privileged life. She emerged as one of the country’s strongest voices for social justice, equity, and inclusion. A graduate of the University of Virginia and New York University School of Law, Saira clerked on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in Philadelphia before landing a coveted position on Wall Street. And then she started telling her white friends that they were overprivileged ...

https://redstate.com/kentucky_dana/2019 ... on-n113849
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

The following, from quite an old article I came across, would seem to support my above contention that women who choose to dress Islamically are thereby knowingly endorsing the negative attitudes that Muslim men harbor towards non-Muslim females and therefore the sexually predatory behavior these attitudes have driven.
The Hijab sends a signal to men that the ‘wearer’ is a modest and a chaste woman who should not be bothered or even looked at with an immoral intention.
FULL ARTICLE

How many western feminists are aware that those whose "right to wear what they want" they so fiercely defend regard them as "immodest" and "unchaste" just because they choose to show their hair and skin in public?
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

THIS ARTICLE is notable not only for its typical hijabi victim-playing but for its failure to express 'solidarity' for the minority of polled women who state that they are forced to wear hijab against their will.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello antineoETC

Wearing a hijab shows that you stand out as a supporter of an ideology that wants me dead because I refuse to believe that Allah exists or that he communicated with a man called Muhammad who claimed to be a prophet which I do not believe that he was.

Are these hijab wearers supporting the Islamic punishment of my death?

The Koran says that none can change his words and so they must obey. Allah also says in the Koran that you can not pick and choose what to follow. It follows that these hijab wearing women will never object to me being killed or they will be deemed to be hypocrites or apostates which will result in severe punishments.

Why should I respect them?

sum
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

sum wrote:Why should I respect them?
From their point of view you should respect them because they believe Muhammad is a prophet. Subscribing to that basic premise, it follows as a matter of inexorable logic that you should not expect the same respect from them in return for the respect they believe you are morally obliged to give to them and their religion. Why should they respect you? They are the best community raised up for mankind and the best of created beings. You are the worst of created beings and comparable to a dog. How can they conceivably respect you whilst holding such views about you?
sum

Post by sum »

Hello antineoETC

Of course they will not respect me but as they hate me and support my killing, probably by beheading, I have every reason to have no respect for them or their false religion.

If Allah hates me then they must hate me. If Allah says that I am the vilest of all creatures then so must they believe that I am the vilest of all creatures.

Their belief and its followers, merit no respect.

Ali Sina once said that an Islamic upbringing removes empathy from muslims.

sum