Is slavery only related to the West?

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Nosuperstition

Re: Is slavery only related to the West?

Post by Nosuperstition »

Winston Churchill
If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17526&p=232284&hili ... es#p232284

Everyone will not feel happy with the statues of slave traders.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

Your quote -

I agree. But what equivalent action should take place in muslim countries that were the worst slavers in history and to make things worse castrated the males many of whom died of haemorrhage or infection as a consequence?

The media seem to concentrate only on the West and leave Islam completely alone. Why is that?

sum
pr126

Post by pr126 »

sum wrote:
The media seem to concentrate only on the West and leave Islam completely alone. Why is that?
The answer is simple.
It is to further demoralise, deconstruct western civilization.

Add to that Racism, Transgenderism, sexualisation of children, the miseducation in Academia, LGBTQ, Feminism, Islamophobia, the destruction of families, Whiteness, Xenophobia, Political correctness, Cancel Culture, censoring Social media, the abolition of Freedom of speech, and many more that only can exist in western societies.

Islam is untouchable. They are on the same side as the Marxist left. A Common Purpose.

I presume that your question was rhetorical?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello pr126

I agree with all that you posted and yes, the question was rhetorical.

I still do not know who controls the media, especially the print media - newspapers.

I do not know who controls the content and attitude of the BBC news items with regard to Islam and the Koran where Christians are being severely persecuted world wide in muslim majority countries.

Someone somewhere has a hand in all this - who is it?

sum
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Someone somewhere has a hand in all this - who is it?
Leftist aka Marxist.

For some time now I've noticed that there is no difference between the two main parties.
Their policies are the same. It is a two-party system only by name.
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Sargon of Akkad explains what is happening in America.
This started a long time ago. It is almost completed.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

sum wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:30 am
Hello Nosuperstition

Your quote -

I agree. But what equivalent action should take place in muslim countries that were the worst slavers in history and to make things worse castrated the males many of whom died of haemorrhage or infection as a consequence?

sum
Almost every religion on earth exhorts women to have more babies.But then,during the painful child-birth,according to doctors,if the woman is anemic and loses a lot of blood,she is most likely to die of blood loss,unless fresh blood is once again infused into her.But then , blood is something quite valuable that is generated only with a lot of intake of valuable food.So, in an indirect fashion when women do not get enough food even for their very own survival,how can they be the best of the baby making machines?So, who exactly is responsible for their untimely births that could have been easily averted?
Last edited by Nosuperstition on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
manfred

Post by manfred »

??? Religions tell women to have more babies? Islam to some extent perhaps, but not Christianity or Judaism.
In may poorer countries the children are also a sort of insurance for old age. If there are no state benefits or pensions, then who can feed you when you can no longer work.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:58 pm
??? Religions tell women to have more babies? Islam to some extent perhaps, but not Christianity or Judaism.
In may poorer countries the children are also a sort of insurance for old age. If there are no state benefits or pensions, then who can feed you when you can no longer work.
Muslims have just copied what was already in place in their existing surroundings.

Be faithful and multiply------Christianity.
Babies are wealth a.k.a Santaana Lakshmi------Hinduism.

Who is forbidding the wealthier nations to not patent essential drugs and valuable food which improve the chances of survival of a baby?Once parents are sure of their baby's survival unto adulthood,they will be naturally less inclined to have more children and that prevents policy makers from trying to snatch away resources of others or other nations or licking away resources of other areas or other nations for the sake of feeding their ever increasing populace which brings nations into friction with one another.pilgrim of old forum in a way said that the new mines discovered in India are somewhat due to them,the British themselves.
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

pr126 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:54 pm
sum wrote:
The answer is simple.

Add to that Racism, Transgenderism, sexualisation of children, the miseducation in Academia, LGBTQ, Feminism, Islamophobia, the destruction of families, Whiteness, Xenophobia, Political correctness, Cancel Culture, censoring Social media, the abolition of Freedom of speech, and many more that only can exist in western societies.

Islam is untouchable. They are on the same side as the Marxist left. A Common Purpose.

Yes, incite mobs with these slogans and obfuscate the truth.Someone on this forum said that Muslims should not complain about oil being totally theirs as it was not them who discovered the oil.Now if you hate rationalism,then you too must let go of the oil that too was discovered due to rational thoughts that were inculcated in the West post Renaissance.
manfred

Post by manfred »

:lol: THAT is what you think the sum total of Christianity is?

That is a quote from the creation story. The context of the quote is that God has given dominion over the earth to mankind. It does not simply mean breed like rabbits.

To Christians, a good life can be lived in many different ways. "Good" is not a number, such in the number of kids you managed to produce. Some, like priests, monks or nuns never marry. They are not better than others, but they live their lives in a different way and give something different to their contemporaries.

Sex is for most Christians something confined to marriage. And unlike in Islam, if a woman or a man is unable to produce children, that is not a valid reason for a divorce. (If they married but not even once tried to have sex, that is though.)
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

:lol: THAT is what you think the sum total of Christianity is?
This is a famous quote.Now you say it is out of context.O.K,then what about the promise of God to the Jewish nation about the offspring of Abraham becoming as numerous as the stars on the sky and granules of sand on the sea shores?And since according to Christianity,Jews are no more God's favored people,who stands to occupy their privileged place in his eyes?
manfred

Post by manfred »

Oh dear, NS, please at least try to get it right. You can read the passage yourself and you can see what it is about. In the ANCIENT world having many children was seen as a blessing. But it never was the ONLY blessing. People who have no children, and live a different life a blessed in a different way.
And of course the Jews are the chosen people according to the bible, why would a Christian deny that?
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

And of course the Jews are the chosen people according to the bible, why would a Christian deny that?
What does the theory of supersessionism or supercessionism of Catholicism have to say about who the new chosen people are?And since other Protestant denominations such as Anglicans also follow the Catholic theology to a certain extent,what is their position?
manfred

Post by manfred »

I see, so Catholics are anti-Semites? Really, NS, I don't know what to say to a man who does not ever want to listen. Let me give you the Jack and Jill version of what the NT says on that... 1) The Jews are the chosen people, and they remain so. 2) Jesus came to the Jews. 3) He at first said that the Jews were his mission. 4) Later, when many Jews rejected him, he expanded his "audience" to anyone else who wants to listen.
Read the story of the wedding banquet.
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

sum wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:30 am
Hello Nosuperstition

Your quote -

sum
Slavery is totally abhorrent.There is no doubt about it and never can it be justified.But then,I think right from the times of Pharoahs of the first Semitic capitalist power Egypt,remedies were available to treat infections.For example,the physicians of the Pharoah's army treated the wounded soldiers in battles with freshly cut meat full of anti-bodies with healing properties.Meat is also used in some of the remedies manufactured by Hindu Ayurvedic medics as well as in traditional Chinese medicine.Might be somethings along the same lines would have existed even in the middle ages.But then there seems not to exist any remedy that will heal a severely anemic pregnant woman.For example when one of the elder sisters of my mother,named Lalita got pregnant for a third time,doctors advised her husband to terminate her fetus as she was extremely weak and was in no position to give birth successfully.He did not heed to them and as a result she died during the child birth.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

I`m afraid that I do not see the relevance of your reply to my post to you.

Will you please clarify?

sum
pr126

Post by pr126 »

I think Nosuperstition should read up on the Non sequitur fallacy.
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

pr126 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:54 pm
sum wrote:
The answer is simple.

pr126 wrote:Human sacrifice is still in practice, just like for Baal, Huitzilopochtli, the Aztec god, and presently for Allah, the pagan Muslim moon god.
Although it is not polite to say so.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10617&p=163446&hili ... ce#p163446

Now someone in this forum elevated the supposed peaceful nature of Christianity(by ignoring its history in the middle ages) and downgraded violent pagan Druids and their supposedly violent Celtic religion for making a human sacrifice of those whom they deemed as criminals.Now just as you have done ,will not inciting the mob also result in human sacrifice?And I can understand one for sympathising with Hitler who executed all those who were not straight as they will be mostly mentally unfit for wars.Perhaps, there are people in this forum who think along the same lines.
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

sum wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:32 pm
Hello Nosuperstition

I`m afraid that I do not see the relevance of your reply to my post to you.

Will you please clarify?

sum
People say modern slaves are not chains but are nevertheless enchained by debts.So, some people still believes slavery exists even today.From that point of view there might exist willing castrated slaves or zombies who still want to live for the little joys of life.So their haemorrages might get healed by the crude medicine systems prevalent upto the 1960s and they might still want to live and would have been able to live just as had happened in case of the Hindu Kush mountain range massacres.However,there is no way an anemic pregnant woman has even that much of a chance of life.From that point of view slavery seems not to be as much worse as lack of proper food and health care.