George Floyd, Black Lives Mattter and Antifa

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Nosuperstition

Re: George Floyd, Black Lives Mattter and Antifa

Post by Nosuperstition »

Ariel wrote:I could cry when I see this. Don't they have any pride?

BlackLifesMatter white people kiss black shoes

Ah!we know an acquaintance who are converted Christians.He is one year senior to me.His dad supposedly used to polish his son's shoes.When my father got to know of it he made fun of him.But then,they as a family ultimately prospered and we suffered a lot.So kissing shoes or polishing shoes does not matter in the end.Peace of mind seems to be all that matters in the end.Would white people cosy up to blacks if they do not need supply of raw materials for their industries from the Third World?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

OMG....The far left Mayor Jacob Frey cries at George Floyd's golden casket at memorial.

Why? :ohmy:
Is Jacob Frey suffering from white guilt syndrome ?
Is it a political stunt ? Looking to be re-elected ?
Was he a very good friend of George Floyd ?
:clueless:
I guess mayor Jacob is not averse to some staged drama.

Prior to speaking about the death of George Floyd and the recent violent protests in Minneapolis in response to his death, city council vice-president and transgender councillor Andrea Jenkins on Thursday sang a portion of “Amazing Grace.”

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

What do they want...anarchy?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I would never have thought Sweden would break up a Black Lives Matter protest.
Sweden: Police break up Black Lives Matter protests in Stockholm

Police broke up several illegal Black Lives Matter protests in Stockholm yesterday evening when demonstrators refused to disperse. The order to disperse was given after the size of the crowds exceeded legal limits set in response to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

The protest was billed as a show of support for the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States — an “anti-racist” organisation which has taken a leading role in the ongoing riots that have rocked cities across the country for more than a week now. The riots began in response to the death of George Floyd, a black man who died while being taken into custody by police officers in Minnesota last week.

The protest’s organisers had received official permission to hold the event between 6 and 8 PM in Stockholm’s Sergels Torg, a square near the Stockholm Central train station. Sweden has prohibited gatherings of more than 50 people as a social distancing measure in response to the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, however — one of the few prohibitions the country has enacted. So when hundreds of people showed up, police were forced to act.

Demonstrators were already assembling in the afternoon, with many carrying signs bearing slogans such as “Black Lives Matter” and “I can’t breathe” — the latter having become a common rallying cry among rioters in the US.

“We are here to support the Black Lives Matter movement,” said Ronncie Anuforch, one of the demonstrators, according to a report by Sweden’s The Local. “It feels really good to see everyone who has gathered here.”

When the size of the crowd grew much larger than 50, organisers eventually asked participants to disperse. The protesters refused to cooperate, however, prompting police to take action to break up it up. Some reports claim that officers used pepper spray on demonstrators.

One demonstrator was arrested for throwing projectiles at officers, according to police representatives, but no injuries were reported.

After the crowd was dispersed, protesters began to flow into other parts of the city, including outside the Royal Palace, where they confronted police officers. A video has been released showing police using pepper spray to disperse protesters there.
Reports on the number of protesters vary between several hundred and several thousand. A police spokesman declined to give a number, but said “it was a lot more than 50, anyway,” according to a report by Reuters.

In addition to yesterday’s incidents, more than 40,000 people joined an online Swedish “anti-racist” protest that was organized on Tuesday by the Afro-Swedes Forum, Stop Afrophobia, and the Afro-Swedes Association.

Demonstrations inspired by Black Lives Matter have swept across several Western European cities over the past week, with a massive protest having occurred in Paris on Tuesday, as previously reported by Voice of Europe. Another, smaller event was held in Ghent by a group calling itself Black Lives Matter Belgium.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Is Jacob Frey suffering from white guilt syndrome ?
The first major Empire in world history is that of Egypt,hardly a nation of the whites and primarily a nation of the Semites.It used to go to war with other nations in order to ensure a smooth flow of raw materials and to ensure access to its finished goods overseas.So whites are not the pioneers in this regard.However,the scale to which whites extended this concept goes beyond what any other race did.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

If you are not afraid of antifa , I guess you will be after you have seen this video.

In Part 1 Project Veritas undercover video revealed how Antifa deals with their opposition. This second #EXPOSEANTIFA installment features members training for combat and instructing others how to cause the most damage on the streets.

Here are a few statements from Antifa members in our latest video:

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “If you get a good liver or kidney shot, it's pretty much crippling them. They're going to be doubled over and in a lot of pain. If you break one of the floating ribs, which are small and right down here. Those are also very painful, it's hard to move after that, to catch a breath. So, one good body shot could potentially give you all the time in the world to run away while they're doubled over in pain, or really put a beating on them after that if you really want to make it personal.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “We just kind of wanted to, in this space, reframe the idea of self-defense as not simply, you're being acted upon by an aggressor. But it's kind of a decision you make to fight back. In a lot of ways to say, I am human, and I occupy this space and I will not be f.cked with.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, if that doesn't knock them out, then yeah. The nose, the eyes, poke the eyes... Absolutely.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “We call this a safe space to practice aggression. Not aggression against one another, but really just a space that, if you want to or if you want to challenge yourself, to kind of work on harnessing that kind of energy.”

This video further proves how structured Antifa is, it is an international organization with sophisticated admission requirements and paramilitary physical training.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

ariel: I hate no one. Not worth spending energy & emotion on hate. I do however loath & disdain a man who constantly lies, lucks basic moral turpitude. trump pretends to be a "religious man". One should ask him when was is last time he visited a church or read any chapter in the bible. He is tearing this country apart - turn people against each other - divide & conquer. Instead of clam thing down - this moron inflames them more just to show his gullible disciples how tough-puff he is - which he is not.

This riot is not just for one act where a white policeman kills an unarmed black then goes Scot free. In this case the act itself where a white policeman presses his knee on the neck of the black-man - even when George begs him "I can't breath". Not only the act itself - also the symbolism it has created, of a black-man being denigrated & placed under the boot of a white-man.

What really inflamed the world is, even after GF showed no sign of life - the buster kept his knee pressed. THAT WHAT CAUSED THE UPROAR - ALL RECORDED IN BROAD DAY LIGHT.

At this juncture - it makes no difference what was GF's criminal background. $20 fake bill did not merit losing one's life.

I am however very glad Minnesota's AG had changed the indictment from 3rd to 2nd degree murder, and threw in the basket an indictment for the other 3 offers.

As for the riots. Like wars, they have consequences & often result with collateral damages. Is it tight ? no it is not.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:If you are not afraid of antifa , I guess you will be after you have seen this video.
They are cut from the same cloth as white supremacist & Neo-Nazi groups are made - "Jews will not replace us"???

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:What do they want...anarchy?

Relax sweetheart. This is just ONE Group's opinion of how society should be.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Are they for real? This is self-contradictory. If nobody is supposed to have any power over anyone else, then you need someone to enforce that. If not, it simply means the one with the biggest gun is in control. Revolutionary justice? If there is no power then who enforces it? And what happens when one "community" decides it wants what another has?

And "land must be protected" but nobody has power over anyone else?

Is there really a group that stupid?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote: This is just ONE Group's opinion of how society should be.
Let me tell you a story Hombre...
80 years ago, there was a war in Europe. ONE man, called Adolf Hitler said..
Das Jahr 1941 wird, dessen bin ich überzeugt, das geschichtliche Jahr einer großen Neuordnung Europas sein!

The year 1941 will be, I am convinced, the historical year of a great European New Order.
That man also had an opinion of how society should look.

He told his "nazi group" "We shall yet have to engage in many fights, but these will undoubtedly lead to most wonderful victories. From there on the way to world domination is practically certain. Whoever dominates Europe will thereby assume the leadership of the world."

We all know how that ended. Don't we? Many young and old people died...

Do you know this poem?
  • Hard times create strong men,
    Strong men create good times,
    Good times create weak men,
    Weak men create hard times.
Guess what period we are in now. This picture says it all.

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

DNC Coups For Four Years, Time To Light Up The Antifa Network In US - George Webb
DNC Sponsor's Antifa, And Our Channel Breaks It Down To The Servers And Cell Phones -Full Chat
Terror Cells state sponsored? with George Webb and Special Guest Jeffrey Prather
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Hombre wrote:I am however very glad Minnesota's AG had changed the indictment from 3rd to 2nd degree murder, and threw in the basket an indictment for the other 3 offers.
Ah yes...Keith Ellison!

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:
Hombre wrote:I am however very glad Minnesota's AG had changed the indictment from 3rd to 2nd degree murder, and threw in the basket an indictment for the other 3 offers.
Ah yes...Keith Ellison!
That's an eye opener. Keith Ellison for the public, Hakim Mohammed for the 'insiders'.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
They are cut from the same cloth as white supremacist & Neo-Nazi groups are made - "Jews will not replace us"???
No, I do not think so Hombre. I live in Europe, and I follow both groups for a long time. I can't speak for the US though.

Many of the tactics of violence we have witnessed are classic antifa methods, including the destruction of businesses, planning to facilitate transportation and logistics, and antifa symbols on clothing or spray-painted on buildings.

manfred

Post by manfred »

I think it was the old German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt who said if the Nazis ever come back, they will pretend to be anti-Nazis...

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:I think it was the old German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt who said if the Nazis ever come back, they will pretend to be anti-Nazis...
I guess he was right Manfred.

The modern Antifa movement has its roots in the West German left-wing student movement. Officially they don't have members, but here in Holland , groups as Anti-Fascistische Actie (AFA) are part of it.

Here, Antifa is feverishly creating connections with other groups like Kick Out Black Piet, Black Lives Matter, and with the extremely radical group "De Grauwe Eeuw"( the Gray Age )

Because of this group, political correctness has arrived in the Netherlands , and to my opinion they have too much power.
Amsterdam museum renames period known as Dutch Golden Age in recognition of colonial wrongs

However, four years ago the Rijksmuseum removed racist labelling from paintings and last year the Hague’s Mauritshuis removed a statue of its founder (a slave owner) to a less prominent position. The city of Amsterdam has also voted to make the first official municipal apology for the country's slaving past at a festival next July.

manfred

Post by manfred »

I saw earlier a short clip on the news of a 75 year old man in the US, called a "protester", but he was not with anybody else, being pushed to the ground by a policeman. (ir at least that is what it looked like)

I wonder where are the thousands of protesters with posters "old lives matter"....

Equestrian

Post by Equestrian »

Ariel wrote:What do they want...anarchy?
The question, though unintentional, conveys the cosmic irony.

The governing system already is what can effectively be described as Anarcho-Tyranny. The uninhibited riots and the selective enforcement of law is an exhibition of Anarcho-Tyranny.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan