TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello idesigner1

Please tell me if you know of any politician in the USA who would be more effective than Trump in addressing the Islamic issue.

sum
to defeat radical Islam - first, you need a good head to know how to get into these Islamists heads and outsmart them. THEN use of military force. Neither of which Trump has.

Otherwise, Trump should learn from the Israelis how to deal with Islamists like the Mullahs in Tehran, Hamas & Hizbollah. They know Islam - particularly these groups (along with Muslim Brotherhood) inside-out. They know their strength & weakness, coupled with thorough intelligence on them. Such that, when IDF or the Mossad strike, they do it with maximum effect. The very reason Hizbollah leader Nassarallah has been living like a rat in a 100m (330 ft) deep fortified bunker since 2006, guarded by a massive army of bodyguards
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
sum wrote:Hello idesigner1

Please tell me if you know of any politician in the USA who would be more effective than Trump in addressing the Islamic issue.

sum
to defeat radical Islam - first, you need a good head to know how to get into these Islamists heads and outsmart them. THEN use of military force. Neither of which Trump has.

Otherwise, Trump should learn from the Israelis how to deal with Islamists like the Mullahs in Tehran, Hamas & Hizbollah. They know Islam - particularly these groups (along with Muslim Brotherhood) inside-out. They know their strength & weakness, coupled with thorough intelligence on them. Such that, when IDF or the Mossad strike, they do it with maximum effect. The very reason Hizbollah leader Nassarallah has been living like a rat in a 100m (330 ft) deep fortified bunker since 2006, guarded by a massive army of bodyguards
What a cop out, you whiny little fake.

Please notice that Hombre dodged the question. He said basically trump can't do it. Please note my question.

https://yournewswire.com/trump-destroys-obamas-isis/
ronyvo
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by ronyvo »

Hombre wrote:Please, let me make it clear. I do not oppose neither GOP of Democrats, nor Liberal or Conservatives. in free word, everyone is entitled to his / her opinion - as long as they do not deprive others of same privileges.

My bone and opposition is to one man - TRUMP. & only Trump

From childhood and all my life I was taught the sanctity of being honest, truthful and belief in work hard. A philosophy to which, I also passed on to my own children. I am sure all our friends here - regardless of our respective political or religious underpinning - we do believe in those principals.

When we made mistakes - we paid for those mistakes (lost of job, a friend, marriage, etc). When we succeeded in life, it was also due to our own hard work, diligence with moral integrity & turpitude.

For all his life, this Trump was pumpered by his rich parents. When he failed - always, it was someone else who either bailed him out, or took the fall for him - be it his own rich father (4 bankruptcies), banks, his Lawyers, innocent contractors, or other hard working Americans who believed his lies to make them as rich as he is.

He never sacrificed anything for anyone - except his own selfish life. He never felt grief, nor hunger, or thirst. Never had any sympathy for others - including to mothers (Ivana & Marla) of his own children. Never apologized to anyone, nor regret for hurting others. As NYTimes mentioned. He demands blind loyalty from others, but offers one to others.

His exhibits clear signs of emotional and mental deficiency to be near him - let alone lead by him.

No way am I going to support anyone who cares only about himself. This is not what I have been taught by my parent, nor teach my children & grandchildren.

I would be most interested to read others views - particularly from his blind supporters - why they support him.
Okay. So, who would you've voted for the criminal corrupt (selfish) Hillary, who is sleeping with the Muslims?

Another question, Hombre if I may. Observing what pres. Trrump has done already and is doing, what do you think about those huge accomplishments, without bias, please ?

To me the most important issue is the Muslims in our country and his determination of cleansing our country off them. I lived 25+ years among them (Muslims) and I have seen and exxperienced first hand enough evil to despise them for ever.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

He won't answer your question--that doesn't exist in Hombrea, i'm an isreali somehow who hates isreal world. He will not talk about the acomplishments at all.

So without Bias--Gas prices were lowered Under Obama. Osama Bin Laden was brought to justice--Isis was emboldened--Isreal was treated Badly.--Economy suffered--Everyone was MADE to have Health Care--He signed many Executive Actions which Trump Reversed. He appointed two Supreme Court Justices of his choosing, which were confirmed--He pushed North Korea and the daca issue down the road. He released 5 prisoners for Bowie Bergdal who was a traitor who was then convicted of Treason.

He pushed through his Iran Deal because he wanted it.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

ronyvo wrote:Okay. So, who would you've voted for the criminal corrupt (selfish) Hillary, who is sleeping with the Muslims?
"Criminal, corrupt"?. Interesting, neither she nor her husband - nor any member of her staff - ever been charged - nor convicted of any of your accusations in any court of law.

Compare that to Trump. In a mere 500 days in his presidency, members of his cabinet have been indicted & some pleaded guilty. While others were forced to resign for exactly same acts you described above.
Another question, Hombre if I may. Observing what pres. Trrump has done already and is doing, what do you think about those huge accomplishments, without bias, please ?
"Huge accomplishments"? You nearly choked me, reading this sentences. So far, the only accomplishment Trump has is his loud mouth - alienate our allies and chum-chum with foes. Any 12-year-old "president" can also sign "executive Orders" from here to Timbuktu.

Otherwise, the economy already was humming when Trump took office. He just enjoys the natural inertia of current economic cycle going back to 2009.

Moreover, accomplishments of a leader are measured over an extended period - not over one or two quarters. Let's wait & see how long "trump miracle" will last. Meanwhile, embrace yourself for a major recession last quarter of 2019, and the first quarter of 2020.

As for his trade wars. Except, hurting the farmers in Iowa and small business who import steel & Aluminum - Trump accomplished nothing. For each dollar he imposes on other countries - they call his bluff and retaliate with the same amount of tariff. A clear sign no one is afraid of Trump - nor his tough-puff-talking rhetorics.
To me the most important issue is the Muslims in our country and his determination of cleansing our country off them. I lived 25+ years among them (Muslims) and I have seen and exxperienced first hand enough evil to despise them for ever.
You won't get an argument from me here.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
ronyvo wrote:Okay. So, who would you've voted for the criminal corrupt (selfish) Hillary, who is sleeping with the Muslims?
"Criminal, corrupt"?. Interesting, neither she nor her husband - nor any member of her staff - ever been charged - nor convicted of any of your accusations in any court of law.
Untrue--1. Bill has been in a "court of law" many times--and he settled out of court.
He was also impeached--something you seem to probably believe was unfair--her perjured himself which is an offense and since the media played the blame game, and tried to say he was being impeached for oral sex, when the charge was in fact Perjury.

Second Hillary obstructed justice and mishandled classified emails.

You on the otherhand have tried to misdirect the conversation a dozen times. You conveniently equate the hacking of the DNC with her mishandled classified emails. which by the way is a treasenous high crime. that being said, she broke the law and the FBI drafted a exoneration of her. There is a laundry list of crimes she alone is capable of including the theft of over 20 million dollars from the people of haiti. her wonderful daughter dipped into charitiy funds to throw her dream wedding.


Compare that to Trump. In a mere 500 days in his presidency, members of his cabinet have been indicted & some pleaded guilty. While others were forced to resign for exactly same acts you described above.
Their indictments have nothing to do with trump--to prove they do you would have to bring evidence--which you will not do as well because their indictments have to do with nothing remotely to do with Russia collusion. None of which involve Trump and no single indictment has anything to do with Russia Collusion.
Another question, Hombre if I may. Observing what pres. Trrump has done already and is doing, what do you think about those huge accomplishments, without bias, please ?
"Huge accomplishments"? You nearly choked me, reading this sentences. So far, the only accomplishment Trump has is his loud mouth - alienate our allies and chum-chum with foes. Any 12-year-old "president" can also sign "executive Orders" from here to Timbuktu.

Otherwise, the economy already was humming when Trump took office. He just enjoys the natural inertia of current economic cycle going back to 2009.
Prove that Economy was humming because of Obama... Please prove it... i can show you in one article where the person won't show any statistics past 2016. Not one.

I can then show a massive increase from the day trump took office to the effects of reversing Obama's executive orders--which outright stifled business.
Moreover, accomplishments of a leader are measured over an extended period - not over one or two quarters. Let's wait & see how long "trump miracle" will last. Meanwhile, embrace yourself for a major recession last quarter of 2019, and the first quarter of 2020.

As for his trade wars. Except, hurting the farmers in Iowa and small business who import steel & Aluminum - Trump accomplished nothing. For each dollar he imposes on other countries - they call his bluff and retaliate with the same amount of tariff. A clear sign no one is afraid of Trump - nor his tough-puff-talking rhetorics.

To me the most important issue is the Muslims in our country and his determination of cleansing our country off them. I lived 25+ years among them (Muslims) and I have seen and exxperienced first hand enough evil to despise them for ever.
You won't get an argument from me here.
Further Hombre evidence = my country =USA

See Hombre this is a hypothesis--which by the way could prove true--it could...but it could also prove wrong--if his Tarifs work you have to eat crow--and by the way if his Tarifs don't work--I will eat crow. Note what i am saying, i will publicly denouce the Tarifs as not working... Will you in that spirit, eat crow should they work? i believe that to be a fair question since i said clearly i would denounce them if they didn't work.. Will you take back your "prediction" if they work and say Trump was right?

I will not hold my breath. also, pretty big cop out. Supreme Court picks, tax cuts, destroying Isis--you can't tlk about these things? Getting rid of MS 13? seriously, you never talk about those things which prove me, pretty much right. You ignore them.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

Now we hear prominent people accuse Trump of "Treasonous act" against his own country.

With words - Trump claims to make America again. Instead with his deeds - he is making America drake.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

You on the other hand have tried to misdirect the conversation a dozen times. You conveniently equate the hacking of the DNC with her mishandled classified emails. which by the way is a treasenous high crime
ron asked a question and I replied to it.
When are you going to grow out of your ignorance?. Trump's own son and his-then chairman (Maniford) of his campaign sat with Russian agents face-to-face with clear INTENT to get damaging info on his father political opponent.

"nothing to do with Trump"? You are too bloody ignorant and brainwashed to comprehend that, in the eye of the law - INTENT is a major component of an indictment to collude with Russia.

Don't worry about it - Mueller has this meeting on his radar, and at the appropriate time he will haul both - Trump Sr & Jr in front of his grand jury.

You are too ill-informed - outright misinformed and ignorant for me to waste my time trying to educate you about the real face of Trump.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

Trump: "Now you see me - now you don't.
Here is his new schtick.
In Helsinki, he questioned Russia's interference with our election.
Then in the WH he "corrected himself" - Russia DID interfere.
Now he says "Russia is not interfering"

Read this:
The Latest: Trump says ‘no,’ Russia not still targeting US
https://apnews.com/7679e54236d44e4996cb ... rgeting-US" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
You on the other hand have tried to misdirect the conversation a dozen times. You conveniently equate the hacking of the DNC with her mishandled classified emails. which by the way is a treasenous high crime ron asked a question and I replied to it.
When are you going to grow out of your ignorance?. Trump's own son and his-then chairman (Maniford) of his campaign sat with Russian agents face-to-face with clear INTENT to get damaging info on his father political opponent.
Russian Agents--a russian lawyer offered info-- she provided none--that isn't a crime.

Maniford is accused of laundering money in the Ukraine. This happened years before the election--has nothing to do with Russian meddling
"nothing to do with Trump"?
YES! nothing to do with Trump! Thre's no indictment with Trump's name on it. There's no indictment with Don Jr's name on it. Nothing. Maniford's indictment is over money laundering. You want to prove me wrong--show me evidence that Maniford's inditment involves trump because one thing is clear--it doesn't.
You are too bloody ignorant and brainwashed to comprehend that, in the eye of the law - INTENT is a major component of an indictment to collude with Russia.
Yes it is--dealing with Hilary Clinton's complete mis-handeling of classified emails and obstruction of justice. Collusion you brilliant man isn't even a crime--and if collusion isn't a crime--which it is not then trump will be charged with obstruction of justice--which was not the intent and original goal of the special council.

I know you think I'm stupid, but you have no evidence a single vote was changed--not one--the russian guys who bought facebook ads bought both Trump and Hillary and Bernie Sanders pro and anti ads.

There's no evidence what so ever--none--collusion isn't a crime regardless of what you feel facts support me--not you.

You are too ill-informed - outright misinformed and ignorant for me to waste my time trying to educate you about the real face of Trump.
So again--you won't cover Trump's policies at all--you fall back on the Russian Illusion Collusion narrative and then call me ignorant--you have not once covered his policies--Manfred asked you to--you called him stupid and now you insinuate he has a evil darkness inside of him and i can't see it. That's a cop out.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Trump: "Now you see me - now you don't.
Here is his new schtick.
In Helsinki, he questioned Russia's interference with our election.
Then in the WH he "corrected himself" - Russia DID interfere.
Now he says "Russia is not interfering"

Read this:
The Latest: Trump says ‘no,’ Russia not still targeting US
https://apnews.com/7679e54236d44e4996cb ... rgeting-US" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He shouldn't have said that--i denounce that--but at the same time he's said before he believes it happened. I denounce him for saying that--now shut up about this and deal with the actual meat which i have asked you over a dozen times to actually stop dodging.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:So again--you won't cover Trump's policies at all--you fall back on the Russian Illusion Collusion narrative and then call me ignorant--you have not once covered his policies--Manfred asked you to--you called him stupid and now you insinuate he has a evil darkness inside of him and i can't see it. That's a cop out.
stupid I call those who do not read other people's post - before they shoot their mouth - as you do with the case of you accusing me of calling Manford a stupid, which I never ever did - nor will do.

manford!!
Please post here, when did I ever called you with any derogatory names.?
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by manfred »

Hombre, you didn't...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:So again--you won't cover Trump's policies at all--you fall back on the Russian Illusion Collusion narrative and then call me ignorant--you have not once covered his policies--Manfred asked you to--you called him stupid and now you insinuate he has a evil darkness inside of him and i can't see it. That's a cop out.
stupid I call those who do not read other people's post - before they shoot their mouth - as you do with the case of you accusing me of calling Manford a stupid, which I never ever did - nor will do.

manford!!
Please post here, when did I ever called you with any derogatory names.?

Hombre. You called Trump stupid. i apolgize if i used a pronoun wrong and was unclear. yUu didn't call Manfred stupid. But you did call Trump stupid and that was exactly how you dodged the question.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Please notice Hombre's fake outrage and further attempts to dodge the question and derail the topic. if I m incorrect then please prove me wrong by actually answering the question.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

My post
So again--you won't cover Trump's policies at all--you fall back on the Russian Illusion Collusion narrative and then call me ignorant--you have not once covered his policies--Manfred asked you to--you called him stupid and now you insinuate he has a evil darkness inside of him and i can't see it. That's a cop out.
What i meant based on the use of one pronoun that Hombre expressed massive outrage!

So again--you won't cover Trump's policies at all--you fall back on the Russian Illusion Collusion narrative and then call me ignorant--you have not once covered his policies--Manfred asked you to--you called Trump stupid and now you insinuate Trump has a evil darkness inside of him and i can't see it. That's a cop out.

Now based on the context of the sentence--did you imply Manfred has a evil darkness inside of him? Or will your fake outrage dodge this like you dodged Obama bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia?

I think the cotext of the sentence clearly shows I didn't mean to imply you called Manfred stupid, so please keep dodging the meat of the question? Trump's policies.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

You did however call me stupid, numerous times,as well as blind, deluded, a Hannity supporter, brainwashed and you keep dodging the questions over and over again with statements like:

No man who cares about the nmiddle class would take away their insurance. or Look how Trump hurts farmers because he's fake and is a fake.

Your statment that trump is too stupid to do anything like fight islamic terror is clear on this thread, so again, i ask, will you actually cover the policies as Manfred asked you to?
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

OK, I will give you a "discount" - instead of "Stupid," I will call you "ill-informed" or "willful ignorance". Otherwise, If you wish to be taken seriously - make sure to read other people's comments - particularly from those with whom you disagree, before shooting your mouth.

As for Trump, except his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital city, and his policy against Iran - I disagree with all his other policies. Simply because he makes decision w/o thought, reasons or any rational.

Much like other Americans, I am tired of the lies, insults, and corruption coming from this man - most of which his maligned and dangerous relationship with Putin - prefers this ex-KGB's words over his own intelligence community.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:OK, I will give you a "discount" - instead of "Stupid," I will call you "ill-informed" or "willful ignorance". Otherwise, If you wish to be taken seriously - make sure to read other people's comments - particularly from those with whom you disagree, before shooting your mouth.
Dude, i read your comments strenuously. I don't run my mouth until ive taken apart your racist, trump hating, dodge the question responses. You are the one who needs to actually read.
As for Trump, except his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital city, and his policy against Iran - I disagree with all his other policies. Simply because he makes decision w/o thought, reasons or any rational.
No sir, name those policies. don't say, i disagree with them. Name THEM! Way to dodge the issue again.... you have to actually address them other than saying, they're all stupid--you are the master of the cop out.. what a joke you are...

Much like other Americans, I am tired of the lies, insults, and corruption coming from this man - most of which his maligned and dangerous relationship with Putin - prefers this ex-KGB's words over his own intelligence community.
Hey dude, again you have no evidence that he's buddy buddy with Putin. I'mso tired of you dropping accusations like this. We killed 300 Russian mercenaries--get real--you copped out again--as you always do/
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@Hombre-

Why should we be bothered about his personal life when are looking at him as a president?
Except that, Presidents reflect the morals of their constituency and set good example for young generation to follow & be inspired by. Notwithstanding his contacts with Russian agents during the election campaign.

During past six months we have seen and heard this man's repeated lies - followed by his own members of family. They all denied any contact or collusion with Russians - now we find out that was all lie. Don't be surprised if in coming days or week, we will learn that Trump himself had participated (or at least listing in) trough facetime in meeting between Don Jr. his sidekicks and Russian agent and Lawyer.

We all observed how Xi Jinping manipulated Trump - over a chocolate cake, to change his mind about China about its currency manipulation. I will bet my cowboy boots that same will happen with Paris climate change - after the 39 year old Macron stroke Trump's hollow ego and invited him to French Bastille and lavished so much attention to him.
So Hombre was completely on board withthe russian collusion narrative, He literally blamed and said Trump was a traitor.
AlsoTrump was going to bow down to china... but Trump negoriatws a fair deal--notice hombre doesn't mention the crocodile tears for the poor farmers again

And lastly Trump is a puppet and that's the only reason he wanted to celebrate on the 4th of July--seems clear to me that Trump subverted all the expectations of Hombre's fake disreali propaganda.
Post Reply