TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

Please, let me make it clear. I do not oppose neither GOP of Democrats, nor Liberal or Conservatives. in free word, everyone is entitled to his / her opinion - as long as they do not deprive others of same privileges.

My bone and opposition is to one man - TRUMP. & only Trump

From childhood and all my life I was taught the sanctity of being honest, truthful and belief in work hard. A philosophy to which, I also passed on to my own children. I am sure all our friends here - regardless of our respective political or religious underpinning - we do believe in those principals.

When we made mistakes - we paid for those mistakes (lost of job, a friend, marriage, etc). When we succeeded in life, it was also due to our own hard work, diligence with moral integrity & turpitude.

For all his life, this Trump was pumpered by his rich parents. When he failed - always, it was someone else who either bailed him out, or took the fall for him - be it his own rich father (4 bankruptcies), banks, his Lawyers, innocent contractors, or other hard working Americans who believed his lies to make them as rich as he is.

He never sacrificed anything for anyone - except his own selfish life. He never felt grief, nor hunger, or thirst. Never had any sympathy for others - including to mothers (Ivana & Marla) of his own children. Never apologized to anyone, nor regret for hurting others. As NYTimes mentioned. He demands blind loyalty from others, but offers one to others.

His exhibits clear signs of emotional and mental deficiency to be near him - let alone lead by him.

No way am I going to support anyone who cares only about himself. This is not what I have been taught by my parent, nor teach my children & grandchildren.

I would be most interested to read others views - particularly from his blind supporters - why they support him.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Fernando »

I'm neither an American nor a supporter of Trump, but I might throw a bit of light on your question. As i see it, very few people will have voted for Trump because of what he's like - they will probably have voted for him despite what he's like. From an international point of view, that would most likely seem to be from a dislike of the Obama administration and a hatred of Hillary. Why the Republicans couldn't capitalise on that and field someone who could do as well as Trump is beyond my knowledge of American politices. In general, anyway, millions of Americans probably voted for him as a protest against... you name it: globalisation, illegal immigrants, Islamic terrorism, elitist establishment that doesn't change with party etc. etc. As with so many elections now, many people voted against, not for.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by skynightblaze »

@Hombre-

Why should we be bothered about his personal life when are looking at him as a president? Is he performing the presidency job as expected (we should be concerned about that when we talk about his presidency)? If yes then we should not worry but If the answer is no then I guess people should discuss on the things where he failed on his job. I think you should change the title of the topic (just a suggestion) if you wish to discuss Trump as a person.

As far as I am concerned, I ain't a fan of trump but I don't think he is incorrect when he takes tough stance on immigrants, non American businesses etc. America is after all their nation and any nation would always try to put their own interests before others.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Please, let me make it clear. I do not oppose neither GOP of Democrats, nor Liberal or Conservatives. in free word, everyone is entitled to his / her opinion - as long as they do not deprive others of same privileges.

My bone and opposition is to one man - TRUMP. & only Trump

From childhood and all my life I was taught the sanctity of being honest, truthful and belief in work hard. A philosophy to which, I also passed on to my own children. I am sure all our friends here - regardless of our respective political or religious underpinning - we do believe in those principals.

When we made mistakes - we paid for those mistakes (lost of job, a friend, marriage, etc). When we succeeded in life, it was also due to our own hard work, diligence with moral integrity & turpitude.

For all his life, this Trump was pumpered by his rich parents. [/quote}

So what? better answer, how different or unique is this from SJW jerks who believe Rich is wrong and actually abuses its money, etc to e different... looks to me that donald trump's brother died of an overdose on drugs... he didn't escape death due to his money.... how different are the millenials who have been pampered by their parents.

This argument is specious since all it sounds of to me is bitter jealousy on your part--you really have no evidence that he was pampered all his life.


When he failed - always, it was someone else who either bailed him out, or took the fall for him - be it his own rich father (4 bankruptcies), banks, his Lawyers, innocent contractors, or other hard working Americans who believed his lies to make them as rich as he is.
Sorry, i wasnt aware that bankruptcy is a crime... its certainly ugly. it certainly isn't fun, but by what right do you remotely, remotely judge him or his father for it
And secondly the second half of this if you remotely have an argument had more to do with others than trump... I'm sorry thats the truth and your claim is they let him do evil stuff for money, which you have no proof on.

He never sacrificed anything for anyone - except his own selfish life. He never felt grief, nor hunger, or thirst.
no evidence. he seems to have taken the death of his brother very hard. Very few people have ever, including you actually felt hunger or thirst....Weak argument.
Never had any sympathy for others - including to mothers (Ivana & Marla) of his own children.
You have no evidence of that either... this is a blanket statement to which you have no evidence... seems to me he supported his children despite issues that they heaped on themselves.
Never apologized to anyone, nor regret for hurting others. As NYTimes mentioned. He demands blind loyalty from others, but offers one to others.
No evidence, he's a businessman who demands loyalty. So what? You've no evidence he doesn't treat people who work for him well
His exhibits we clear signs of emotional and mental deficiency to be near him - let alone lead by him.
You are not a psychiatrist in any sense.

No way am I going to support anyone who cares only about himself. This is not what I have been taught by my parent, nor teach my children & grandchildren.

I would be most interested to read others views - particularly from his blind supporters - why they support him.


Again, you bring nothing to the table but blind hatred and like most leftist, you don't even bring evidence.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by Hombre »

skynightblaze wrote:@Hombre-

Why should we be bothered about his personal life when are looking at him as a president?
Except that, Presidents reflect the morals of their constituency and set good example for young generation to follow & be inspired by. Notwithstanding his contacts with Russian agents during the election campaign.

During past six months we have seen and heard this man's repeated lies - followed by his own members of family. They all denied any contact or collusion with Russians - now we find out that was all lie. Don't be surprised if in coming days or week, we will learn that Trump himself had participated (or at least listing in) trough facetime in meeting between Don Jr. his sidekicks and Russian agent and Lawyer.

We all observed how Xi Jinping manipulated Trump - over a chocolate cake, to change his mind about China about its currency manipulation. I will bet my cowboy boots that same will happen with Paris climate change - after the 39 year old Macron stroke Trump's hollow ego and invited him to French Bastille and lavished so much attention to him.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@Hombre-

Why should we be bothered about his personal life when are looking at him as a president?
Except that, Presidents reflect the morals of their constituency and set good example for young generation to follow & be inspired by. Notwithstanding his contacts with Russian agents during the election campaign.

During past six months we have seen and heard this man's repeated lies - followed by his own members of family. They all denied any contact or collusion with Russians - now we find out that was all lie. Don't be surprised if in coming days or week, we will learn that Trump himself had participated (or at least listing in) trough facetime in meeting between Don Jr. his sidekicks and Russian agent and Lawyer.

We all observed how Xi Jinping manipulated Trump - over a chocolate cake, to change his mind about China about its currency manipulation. I will bet my cowboy boots that same will happen with Paris climate change - after the 39 year old Macron stroke Trump's hollow ego and invited him to French Bastille and lavished so much attention to him.
You know what, im tired of this vague "Russian" crap. just because a person is Russian doesn't make this a conspiracy. You hae no evidence as usual and the drop of the word russian, you and the media go running like retards and screaming collusion.

Seriously, i have the utmost respect for Isreal, but you concern yourself with utter BS--its very hard to believe you are actually Isreali. Are you even gonna respond to my points? No of course not. its easier to stand on your little soap box and call a person a liar.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@Hombre-

Why should we be bothered about his personal life when are looking at him as a president?
Except that, Presidents reflect the morals of their constituency and set good example for young generation to follow & be inspired by. Notwithstanding his contacts with Russian agents during the election campaign.

During past six months we have seen and heard this man's repeated lies - followed by his own members of family. They all denied any contact or collusion with Russians - now we find out that was all lie. Don't be surprised if in coming days or week, we will learn that Trump himself had participated (or at least listing in) trough facetime in meeting between Don Jr. his sidekicks and Russian agent and Lawyer.

We all observed how Xi Jinping manipulated Trump - over a chocolate cake, to change his mind about China about its currency manipulation. I will bet my cowboy boots that same will happen with Paris climate change - after the 39 year old Macron stroke Trump's hollow ego and invited him to French Bastille and lavished so much attention to him.
hey dude, there's no evidence of collusion at all--i missed this a while back, but I'm kinda done with your lying.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by manfred »

"lying"?

If someone has an honestly held view, even it is wrong in your eyes, how does that amount to lying...?

I think, though Fernando made a good point... people voted not so much FOR Trump but AGAINST Clinton. There was a strong desire for some profound changes in politics... not "more of the same" as Clinton suggested to many.

Trump had a tricky time in office as he was obstructed at every turn he took. Possibly things have settled down a little now? To me, to form a judgement on someone period in office is near the end of it. Let's see what he does.

Do you think, glitch, he may be re-elected? Is he delivering so far?

There is an interesting comparison with France: when it appeared that the "populist" Marie LePenn had a good chance of becoming president, she too was vilified all over the place, and other parties withdrew and united only to keep her out of office. The result is the election of a president who is firmly in the pay of the establishment. They could not even find a candidate who had a proven track record, so this man was picked out even though he was a political non-entity...

So do we have a "trend" towards a new type of government, or is Trump just a glitch? (excuse the pun...)
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:"lying"?

If someone has an honestly held view, even it is wrong in your eyes, how does that amount to lying...?

I think, though Fernando made a good point... people voted not so much FOR Trump but AGAINST Clinton. There was a strong desire for some profound changes in politics... not "more of the same" as Clinton suggested to many.

Trump had a tricky time in office as he was obstructed at every turn he took. Possibly things have settled down a little now? To me, to form a judgement on someone period in office is near the end of it. Let's see what he does.

Do you think, glitch, he may be re-elected? Is he delivering so far?

There is an interesting comparison with France: when it appeared that the "populist" Marie LePenn had a good chance of becoming president, she too was vilified all over the place, and other parties withdrew and united only to keep her out of office. The result is the election of a president who is firmly in the pay of the establishment. They could not even find a candidate who had a proven track record, so this man was picked out even though he was a political non-entity...

So do we have a "trend" towards a new type of government, or is Trump just a glitch? (excuse the pun...)
Manfred, it is a lie. it was started by the democrats and pushed forward almost immediatly, so much so, that as president of the united states he was lied to by Comey--Comey didn't tell him specific information--Comey didnt do his job--essentially he covered up Clinton's crime by adding "Intent" as something that is necessay for something to be a criminal--so in Comey's lying mind, if i rob a bank, and then say i really didn't intend to do it, i shouldn't be prosecuted.

I would love to talk about What Trump has done--but Hombre and others don't care. If Obama had fixed the economy what so ever i would admit what he did,but he didn't...Not a bit of economoic growth--and i'm supposed to accept it when Hombre says, "oh the economy was doing fine." No evidence what-so-ever, just you know Economy was doing fine. Maybe Lying is a harst word but where is Hombre's proof, what-so-ever?

Hombre claims to be a isreali--he is in fact the one isreali in the world who ignores what President Obama did to Isreal--he won't speak at all about Trump does except that he hates him...

Also, the collusion narrative claims that Trump stole the election.. Despite losing the popular vote, despite people recasting electoral votes in the exact same manor, what is the coollusion narrative--its BS. Mueller's investigation has basically tormented 4 people and cannot prove collusion--lastly if there was no actual investigation, is it fair to try and say Trump Obstructed Justice on an investigation that wasn't really in place, that is investigating a lie, that is essentially not a crime--so tell me Manfred, have i used the wrong word?

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by idesigner1 »

Trump reminds me one of our old time forum participant and his respondent.

This member used to curse and curse , insult other members to no end.Some time just to draw attention or he was full of bitterness.This was his nature. Any discussion he will turn into personal insults. Even Ali got tired and finally he was banned.

One member aptly described him " This guy will curse you and insult you so badly that finally he will bring you down to his own level. If you try to retaliate in kind he will tell others " See I told you how bad is this guy" . This happened with lots of guys. He threatened me to visit where I live and fight.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

idesigner1 wrote:Trump reminds me one of our old time forum participant and his respondent.

This member used to curse and curse , insult other members to no end.Some time just to draw attention or he was full of bitterness.This was his nature. Any discussion he will turn into personal insults. Even Ali got tired and finally he was banned.

One member aptly described him " This guy will curse you and insult you so badly that finally he will bring you down to his own level. If you try to retaliate in kind he will tell others " See I told you how bad is this guy" . This happened with lots of guys. He threatened me to visit where I live and fight.
Idesigner, every president--gets a sort of honeymoon to set his cabinet up --Trump has been under attack from Day 1, Democrats have been blocking credible people for no reason--none.

The Russian/Collusion narrative has been there from the minute he won the election, and the media have been pushing that narrative since he was electede. Please--seriouly, please--his policies--nobody will talk qbout them--no one.

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by idesigner1 »

It's not about collusion or his trade policy By the way I am aCanadian and oppose all drama of Nafta. They should sit down and rewrite Nafta or prepare for selective tariff and trade war. It's juvenile, he will start cussing us soon!!

My mind about sanity issue changed during his campaign with other republicans. Once Senators Cruz and Rubio admitted their defeats still "My Guy " Trump won't move on and like an insane fellow personally attack them!!Like a mad dog won't let go bone!! You white guys may dismiss it as if it's different style , novel approach, new management style, maverick etc.but to me it's white child who is mischevios is cheered and forgiven but other kind severely punished!! :???:

About policies!! Yes he wanted to change direction of pro NATO pro EU, policy of US and get closer to Russia to counterbalance Chinese influence power. It could have been master stroke if done once he won. But as usual too temperamental, mercurial, impatient to mix things up before coming to power.Too eager like a desperate guy trying to line up a date with beautiful but crooked girl!!

Give him as much credit you want to about unemployment figures but the data is all made up as he used to say, same way the cooked up unemployment data of Obama :clueless: Where are high paying jobs!!And blame others for his failures!!

sum
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by sum »

My way of looking at this matter is as follows.

What is the most significant problem facing mankind today? The unopposed advance, influence and demographics of Islam.

Which nation is addressing this problem in any significant way? None.

Is there anyone apart from Trump who is likely to address this problem? None that I know of.

The French are laughing at the media`s and public`s concern over his sexual affairs when in France it is expected that the "leader" will have a "bit on the side". I can overlook Trump`s history on this matter and even if he lies so long as he really does make a stand against Islam.

Who else as POTUS in the USA would take on Islam? Let`s be thankful that Trump appears to be, so far. the man for the job.

sum

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by idesigner1 »

sum wrote:My way of looking at this matter is as follows.

What is the most significant problem facing mankind today? The unopposed advance, influence and demographics of Islam.

Which nation is addressing this problem in any significant way? None.

Is there anyone apart from Trump who is likely to address this problem? None that I know of.

The French are laughing at the media`s and public`s concern over his sexual affairs when in France it is expected that the "leader" will have a "bit on the side". I can overlook Trump`s history on this matter and even if he lies so long as he really does make a stand against Islam.

Who else as POTUS in the USA would take on Islam? Let`s be thankful that Trump appears to be, so far. the man for the job.

sum
Trump sided with the most brutal Islamic power I.e. Saudi Arabia vs Iran. Don't think Trump will execute any no nonsense
policy against SA. His and his son in in law's business interest and whole mindset will prevent him from doing it. Guy is too mercurial too hasty to carry any sane policy. The guy flicks up simple deal!All his life he used to intimidate subcontractor with law suits and bancrupsies and thought this is the art of negotiation!

I support his wall policy , immigration even new NAFTA if he wants to renegotiate , all fair and square if done in good faith with Canada. Whole immigration drama of sending children to US by Elsalvadorian and other Central Americans should be exposed as a black mail policy by illegals. Trump should deport all illegals in one move. Everything is legal and within his power.

sum
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by sum »

Hello idesigner1

I don`t disagree with the points that you made but you did not comment on whether Trump was the best man, or not, for the matter of confronting Islam both at home and abroad. He can not do everything at once and needs to "drain the swamp" at home first. The matter of addressing Islam can only be done in stages, not all at once.

Do you agree that Islam is the most important issue facing mankind and do you agree that Trump is best man for the job? If you do not agree what would your views be?

sum

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by idesigner1 »

About Trump's Muslim immigration policy:

It was more show than a substance.Red meat for his ignorant uncouth, unsophisticated white followers!

He exempted numerous terrorists Muslim countries starting with Pakistan etc.He dare not implement this policy for any oil rich ME country where his companies have direct investments. Only some poor and unstable African countries were covered with this immigration ban policy. On home front I don't know if he deported numerous troublesome Muslim immigrants etc. All previous administrations were not known for free pass to Muslim immigrants or illegals. Troublesome were deported. Even Obama deported lots of illegals including Muslims.

sum
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by sum »

Hello idesigner1

You have not told me if you agree with my claim that the major problem facing mankind is the unopposed advance, influence and demographics of Islam. Do you agree with me?

Do you think that the USA has anyone more able to address the Islamic problem than Trump?

I am concerned about your repeated reference to "whites". Are you a "white" hater?

sum

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by idesigner1 »

sum wrote:Hello idesigner1

You have not told me if you agree with my claim that the major problem facing mankind is the unopposed advance, influence and demographics of Islam. Do you agree with me?

Do you think that the USA has anyone more able to address the Islamic problem than Trump?

I am concerned about your repeated reference to "whites". Are you a "white" hater?

sum
I agree with you about Islamic threat. Their demographic threats, their double standards and ingrate behaviour is the threat which many don't understand.They did destroy numerous civilizations.

It was Trump who made it "white Issue". Study his dog whistle speeches. I am not white hater. But in my opinion the reason an insane guy gets away is because of his race.Imagine if Obama used similar language, petulant childish behaviour and similar dog whistles to appeal black ruffians to attack others!

sum
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by sum »

Hello idesigner1

Please tell me if you know of any politician in the USA who would be more effective than Trump in addressing the Islamic issue.

sum

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: TRUMP: Why I oppose his presidency.

Post by glitch »

idesigner1 wrote:
sum wrote:Hello idesigner1

You have not told me if you agree with my claim that the major problem facing mankind is the unopposed advance, influence and demographics of Islam. Do you agree with me?

Do you think that the USA has anyone more able to address the Islamic problem than Trump?

I am concerned about your repeated reference to "whites". Are you a "white" hater?

sum
I agree with you about Islamic threat. Their demographic threats, their double standards and ingrate behaviour is the threat which many don't understand.They did destroy numerous civilizations.

It was Trump who made it "white Issue". Study his dog whistle speeches. I am not white hater. But in my opinion the reason an insane guy gets away is because of his race.Imagine if Obama used similar language, petulant childish behaviour and similar dog whistles to appeal black ruffians to attack others!


Why should we have to study them? you claim that Fighting islam has been made a "white issue" by Trump. Prove it.. Bring your evidence. don't tell us to look it up. Show us--because essentially, present it.. Because without any evidence you are full of BS.

Post Reply