PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2147
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:Do yourself a favor - DO NOT post any more youtube clips to bolster your claim. because I won't open nor watch them. Watching, listening to the late McCain for past 40 years, I have a pretty good idea who was McCain. I don't need you to "educated" me with few - most likely heavily edited pieces on Youtube.
Do yourself a favor, Stop PATRONIZING and STOP POSTING your CRAP in Here, and stop being a leftist snob.Regarding mcgain you sound like one of the friends and relatives of those terrorists bombed western countries who said they had known them for years and they were all good pople who woudn't even hurt a fly.
if you think all the videos are tampered with provide an alternative version of them, especially for the one where the lady confronts the war monger. surely you could find one as it's a public event.
if Mcshame had his way he would have easily started a major war if not a nuclear one with russia in support of those terrorists he was photographed with and would have murdered millions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBEzeyV8Ow

see i always care to provide some evidence instead of saying like I know him he is good.
Hombre wrote: Since I read & speak several languages, I read news from respected publications in US and abroad written from different angles & POV to derive my conclusions on events of the days. Among them, UPI, Associated press Int'l, Reuters, as well as major papers in Israel, and elsewhere in the Middle East.
Irrelevant
Hombre wrote: You chose to see the world in black & white (lefties, Liberals) or otherwise be fooled with unfounded and unsupported allegation - that is your prerogative.
projection? its lefties who usually see worl in 2. poor and rich then come with social engineering.
Hombre wrote: You denigrate newspapers founded in 1812, 1877 like Washingon Post & NYTimes, render them as "Garbage" - but prefer to read a publication like Breitbart (which often I do visit & read) - found only in 2007. It is financed and supported by a wealthy individual (R. Mercer) to spread his own uber-rightwing ideology.
:lol: blasphemy
Hombre wrote: I am sure if you conduct a survey among intelligent and level-headed people of newsworthiness between Breitbart & NYT, WashPost, UPI, API & Rueter - most will throw you out of the door for insulting their intelligence.
intelligence doesnt mean that someone take a fair postion and will not have any agenda.
Last edited by Centaur on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2147
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

the Muslim quarter and commercial district still lie in ruins, but the Christian quarter is reviving. Churches have been lavishly restored; a large crucifix hangs over the main street. “Groom of Heaven”, proclaims a billboard featuring a photo of a Christian soldier killed in the seven-year conflict.
https://www.economist.com/middle-east-a ... ging-syria
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

glitch
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:Hombre didn't you notice one of the arch Trump haters, a warmongering bitter loser who was photographed with isis in syria while on his funding trip, passed away recently? From your previous posts, I knew you liked that guy but hated Trump. :heh:
Hello centaur. Before I read any of your comments - I need to kneel on my knees and pray to Allah to give me the strength to stand on my feet - after I read your posts.

Yes, I did notice that before last election (nov 2016) the bitter fight you were having in regards to "Hillary's illness". Now we find out all those youtube clips were posted by Russian trolls with a clear objective to help trump.
Otherwise, I don't know who's the guy who was killed in Syria to which you are referring to
let me see if i get this straight, Hombre, the video of HRC practically falling like a weakling was doctored? A lie? Where's you evidence. You can see her lose her damn show in the video and someone pick it up. How was that done? You're seriously going to now say it was all russians? Secondly, the DNC got hacked or did you forget, and it showed the Democrats is a bad light--which is why they lost control of legislative branch which your hero Obama dominated with an iron fist--course Obama didn do nuffin.

And Hombre--all the Mueller investigation has uncovered in its time is Process crimes and tax scams years before the campaign. Not one report has proven "ka-ka-ka-collusion" with Russian agents--nor have they proved that a single vote was changed--and if you love McCain so much then justify him running on Repealing Obamacare and then torpedoing it just to be a prick.

The only russian people they found had bought ads on facebook which were pro hillary and anti-hiilary, i think its amazing how you keep forgetting stuff, but really arent above believing we aree all stupid, so you can jab at us with Russian Collusion because you think we're stupid. How unique you are--and how dishonest--but as usual you ignore that Hillary channeled money through the Clinton Fouindation and spent it on her daughters wedding--and she willingly broke the law by mishandling classified emails--which is proven! But you know, Hillary didna do nuffin--as usual.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Centaur wrote:
the Muslim quarter and commercial district still lie in ruins, but the Christian quarter is reviving. Churches have been lavishly restored; a large crucifix hangs over the main street. “Groom of Heaven”, proclaims a billboard featuring a photo of a Christian soldier killed in the seven-year conflict.
Ooo! Does that mean that Christian martyrs get the virgins too?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

ronyvo
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by ronyvo »

manfred wrote:Well I am not sure if God interferes in a lot of elections, but Trump has won, which to me and many here came as something of a surprise.

What people say in campaigns and what they do in office are always two different things. He has a mandate to curb the influence Islam in the US which hopefully he will attempt to do.

One the other hand he is not much of a friend of Israel, and I hope when it comes to the middle East he will learn from past mistakes and mind his own business. I am worried about how he may react should there be a terror attack in the US....

For us in the UK, his election may also mean a better chance of a good trade deal after brexit.

Let's wait and see how he does before we make a judgement on him.

Did you know, at one point the now British prime minister seriously considered to permanently refuse entry to the UK to Donald Trump?
:Let's wait and see how he does before we make a judgement on him."
REALLY!!! After ALL what he have done ALREADY???

President Trump proved to America and the world that he is a man fulfils his promises. All his promises are FOR the people the American people that is.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

I wrote that quite some time ago...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3678
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:let me see if i get this straight, Hombre, the video of HRC practically falling like a weakling was doctored? A lie? Where's you evidence. You can see her lose her damn show in the video and someone pick it up. How was that done? You're seriously going to now say it was all russians? Secondly, the DNC got hacked or did you forget, and it showed the Democrats is a bad light--which is why they lost control of legislative branch which your hero Obama dominated with an iron fist--course Obama didn do nuffin.

And Hombre--all the Mueller investigation has uncovered in its time is Process crimes and tax scams years before the campaign. Not one report has proven "ka-ka-ka-collusion" with Russian agents--nor have they proved that a single vote was changed--and if you love McCain so much then justify him running on Repealing Obamacare and then torpedoing it just to be a prick.

The only russian people they found had bought ads on facebook which were pro hillary and anti-hiilary, i think its amazing how you keep forgetting stuff, but really arent above believing we aree all stupid, so you can jab at us with Russian Collusion because you think we're stupid. How unique you are--and how dishonest--but as usual you ignore that Hillary channeled money through the Clinton Fouindation and spent it on her daughters wedding--and she willingly broke the law by mishandling classified emails--which is proven! But you know, Hillary didna do nuffin--as usual.
Man you are so backward washed and ignorant. I am sick and tired of trying to put some sense in your skull.

The day (9/11 memorial) when HC collapsed ,she had pneumonia, outside temperature was 80, she was in a grueling campaign. The fact that she continued her activities the next day is all evidence she was fine.
Here is your bloody evidence:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... monia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for Mueller. Intelligence services were warning of Russian interference at least 6 months before the November election. Muller received his information about trump's collusion with the Russian from our intelligence services (NSA, CIA & FBI)., AND the massive documents which the FBI had taken from Manaford & Cohen's own homes & offices. (just remember cohen had recorded many of his conversations with trump, whichMueller has them all.)

Most of which was obtained from high ranking Russian collaborators working deep in Putin's own inner-circle. It is therefore obvious that he can not show his evidence in public w/o jeopardizing the disclosure of his sources.

The only way he can win his indictments is get those who were close to trump and had witnessed those collusion (like the meeting in July 2016 between Don Jr and Russian Lawyer in trump tower) to testify against trump.

This is exactly the case with Manaford and M. Cohen. Same tactic used by any prosecutor. Indict them on some proverbial "tax evasion", then make a deal with them - "testify in court and tell the truth about the collusion - or you will go to jail on tax evasion". This way prosecutors get they guilty w/o disclosing their sensitive sources.

Get off your intellectual barn, Read with open mind from different sources then draw your conclusions.

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

Your link -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... monia.html

I do not think that this link does your position any good. Please look at it again and you will see what I mean. When you look at all the quotes from all the various sources the picture becomes very blurry indeed. From a medical point of view the statements are very general, non-specific and leave ample room for doubting the diagnoses.

Are you totally confident that Hillary`s personal physician would publicise a completely truthful and accurate account of her patient`s private medical details?

sum

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

That link jumps to today's Daily Mail and 'Boris' [is he a Russian spy really?] Johnson's divorce announcement.
However, I'm pretty sure in my recollection that all this argument about the diagnosis of Hillary Clinton has been gone over endlessly before and done her no credit. And being poorly or healthy doesn't lessen or increase the wickedness of the witch.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:Hitler ... We all have an innate sense of right and wrong, the thing that bible calls the apple we ate. But we also have the ability to turn this sense off or pervert it in ourselves and others. But in perverting our ability to see what is right, we do not free ourselves from guilt.
Hope so that those who do not want to become quite quite mad by repeatedly turning off that sense are all not called perverts by resorting to the below fallacy.Also we do not know what really happened in the Hitler's mind.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adnazium.html
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

glitch
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
The day (9/11 memorial) when HC collapsed ,she had pneumonia, outside temperature was 80, she was in a grueling campaign. The fact that she continued her activities the next day is all evidence she was fine.
Here is your bloody evidence:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... monia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah, says she collapsed. Nothing about it being doctored, but you know, she collapsed just like her campaign. and then the clinton foundation collapsed but not before the piggy bank had been emptied by this upright wonderful thief.
As for Mueller. Intelligence services were warning of Russian interference at least 6 months before the November election. Muller received his information about trump's collusion with the Russian from our intelligence services (NSA, CIA & FBI)., AND the massive documents which the FBI had taken from Manaford & Cohen's own homes & offices. (just remember cohen had recorded many of his conversations with trump, whichMueller has them all.)
Again no evidence--you saying there is evidence isn't evidence.
Most of which was obtained from high ranking Russian collaborators working deep in Putin's own inner-circle. It is therefore obvious that he can not show his evidence in public w/o jeopardizing the disclosure of his sources.
what a load of bs--you know--so that constitutes evidence...sell it somwhere else.

The only way he can win his indictments is get those who were close to trump and had witnessed those collusion (like the meeting in July 2016 between Don Jr and Russian Lawyer in trump tower) to testify against trump.
What a joke you are. Funny how you just know...

[/quote]

This is exactly the case with Manaford and M. Cohen. Same tactic used by any prosecutor. Indict them on some proverbial "tax evasion", then make a deal with them - "testify in court and tell the truth about the collusion - or you will go to jail on tax evasion". This way prosecutors get they guilty w/o disclosing their sensitive sources.

Get off your intellectual barn, Read with open mind from different sources then draw your conclusions.[/quote]
ha ha, you're racist--funny how you try to paint me as a southerner, but you know nothing really--collusion isn't a crime--nor is this treason--but you're a joke. i love how you just know and have evidence out your imagination--in the real world you might want to study the actual constitution Hombre.

glitch
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

You know, i made the statement before that Hombre's hatred of Trump is simply that--hatred==this is evidenced by his "belief" in a narrative with no evidence--its also evidenced by Hombe's belief that its right to dust off an old case and put the screws to someone to get them to testify--i mean tht's essentially his narrative--and he feels that is right--he probably feels Clinton deserved the special treatment she recieved regrdless of breaking the law.

Again--Hombre's hatred of Trump is all he has--hence how he makes simplistic claims that Obama had improved the economy allready--hence how he claims trump will and should be destroyed politically--for his style--for basically Hombre's hatred. it'd be nice if he just admit he hated him, but Hombre cloaks it all in a false politcal narrative rather than a truthful narrative.

And Manifred, his posts show that specifically by his unwillingness to actually discuss the issues.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3678
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

Your link -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... monia.html

I do not think that this link does your position any good. Please look at it again and you will see what I mean. When you look at all the quotes from all the various sources the picture becomes very blurry indeed. From a medical point of view the statements are very general, non-specific and leave ample room for doubting the diagnoses.

Are you totally confident that Hillary`s personal physician would publicise a completely truthful and accurate account of her patient`s private medical details?

sum
The link you had posted is the wrong edition of the dailymail.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3678
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:You know, i made the statement before that Hombre's hatred of Trump is simply that--hatred==this is evidenced by his "belief" in a narrative with no evidence--its also evidenced by Hombe's belief that its right to dust off an old case and put the screws to someone to get them to testify--i mean tht's essentially his narrative--and he feels that is right--he probably feels Clinton deserved the special treatment she recieved regrdless of breaking the law.

Again--Hombre's hatred of Trump is all he has--hence how he makes simplistic claims that Obama had improved the economy allready--hence how he claims trump will and should be destroyed politically--for his style--for basically Hombre's hatred. it'd be nice if he just admit he hated him, but Hombre cloaks it all in a false politcal narrative rather than a truthful narrative.

And Manifred, his posts show that specifically by his unwillingness to actually discuss the issues.
time to send your posts to the garbage can - you are now on my ignore list.
goodbye

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

The link that I posted was the one that you presented as evidence.

Kindly explain your comment as I am using your link.

sum

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3678
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

The link that I posted was the one that you presented as evidence.

Kindly explain your comment as I am using your link.

sum
I scanned back few pages on this thread and can't find it. Please post the entire post with my reply with the link to said DM article, then we will go from there.

glitch
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
manfred wrote:Well, it would be embarrassing if she actually had gone through with it. She did ban Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller though, some years back, remember? And neither of them ever suggested anything like a ban of Muslims, as far as I know....

There is something I am confused about....if you look at the votes cast Clinton appears to have scored some 200000 or so MORE than Trump....

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So obviously there is a rather odd way the result is processed, perhaps similar to our "first past the post".... Would people not start complaining that Clinton has lost even though she go more votes?
It is due special authorities given to each state. Number of electoral fpr each State, is determined by number of Representatives in the House + 2 Senators.
Anyone notice that the popular election had literally 3 million more votes for Hillary, which should in fact put to the rest that votes were changed. Note as well Hombre likes to push the Collusion narrative, but if Trump lost the popular election i don't see how that works at all.

So then we would have the Electoral College revote--oh but we did. So how were votes changed?

glitch
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:You know, i made the statement before that Hombre's hatred of Trump is simply that--hatred==this is evidenced by his "belief" in a narrative with no evidence--its also evidenced by Hombe's belief that its right to dust off an old case and put the screws to someone to get them to testify--i mean tht's essentially his narrative--and he feels that is right--he probably feels Clinton deserved the special treatment she recieved regrdless of breaking the law.

Again--Hombre's hatred of Trump is all he has--hence how he makes simplistic claims that Obama had improved the economy allready--hence how he claims trump will and should be destroyed politically--for his style--for basically Hombre's hatred. it'd be nice if he just admit he hated him, but Hombre cloaks it all in a false politcal narrative rather than a truthful narrative.

And Manifred, his posts show that specifically by his unwillingness to actually discuss the issues.
time to send your posts to the garbage can - you are now on my ignore list.
goodbye

So just so i can reiterate. I'm brainwashed. Trump Colluded. Meuller has the evidence... I'm trash because you know i watch hannity--or Fox. Fox news lies. Trump disrespects the office of president due to his lack of style. Obama had tons of style, but never did anything wrong. Trump has done things--but they don't count. Obama fixed the economy. (No evidence) Trump hurts Farmers. Obama gave healthcare (Premiums went up and people had to lose their doctors) but that's not important because Obama gave healthcare. Obama had the slowest economy growth in history. Trump takes officer and reverses all the Executive order regulations that were stifling and slowing industry down--but that has nothing to do with the economy, because Obama fixed it. Trump is a racist prick even though theirs no evidence. Trump Fires Comey which Democrats demanded before he cleared Hillary Clinton. Trump firing of Comey was Obstructioin of Justice even though Comey was not investigating Trump. An investigation begins which lasts so far nearly two years, and not one charge is brought against Trump, however Mueller is allowed to go after whatever and whoever he wants--and that all of it reflects on Trump even though it happened 20 years ago.

But Hombre refuses to talk about anything except that his hatred of Trump is enough.

glitch
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

So, if i can also Reiterate--wouldn't Hombre walking away from the post prove he can't defend his statements? I mean, he does win the internet by just saying, I'm brainwashed and in the trash now, Oh he's also Blocked me... which makes so much sense--i mean blocking someone means you win? Right? We should just Block Sam.

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

It was on Thursday 06.09.

The day (9/11 memorial) when HC collapsed ,she had pneumonia, outside temperature was 80, she was in a grueling campaign. The fact that she continued her activities the next day is all evidence she was fine.
Here is your bloody evidence:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... monia.html


sum

Post Reply