PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

ronyvo wrote:I do/can NOT understand those who are attacking/criticizing and going as far as smearing Pres. Trump and his family. What would they prefer Obama the fanatic Muslim who's aim was/is destroying America which is the dream of every Muslim?!! Or, the crazy power hungry Hillary, who is sleeping with the criminal Muslims

Does any one here knows that obamacarte has a provision which exempts Muslims of the crazy penalty YET they are covoered?! And it is so expensive that my son could not pay for health insurance.

Does any one here knows that he(Obama zeft) paid $ i.5 Billion to the Muslim Brotherhood at the beginning of 2009? I can go on and on listing the treasonous acts he proudly committed against our nation. But, enough of this horrible name Barak Hussein Obama.
The mainstream media is the pest of our country.

Lastly, can any one tells me which president in our lofe time history fullfilled his campain's promises or should I say most promises, before I get bombarded.

Just look at what he has already done and be a true American and encourage him. He is a humanbeing who needds our support. If just 10% of what obama got.

Sorry if I've angered any one, But I love thisd country so dearly.
WOW!!!!. You know, I read BreitbartNews on regular basis - you with your fertile theories (about Obama being a Muslim, etc) just outdid Breitbart - even Alex Jones.

As "promises made - Promises kept"?. every candidate who made it to the white house - said the same reasons for NOT keeping many of his / her promises made during the campaigns. "Once you get into the oval office and see data, facts, and expert opinions - sure the world look totally different than seen during the campaign.

Yes, Trump did promise to scrap TPP and eventually did keep his promise. It will take a whole encyclopedia to convince you how his dumb & ill conceived decision, in the long run, will cost our country dearly - competing with China.

Here go and read world-famous BBC about the idea behind BBC. Then maybe you will have a better understanding of the core idea behind TTP and why it was so important for the US with its dealing with ever-threating china.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-32498715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

ronyvo wrote:Does any one here knows that obamacarte has a provision which exempts Muslims of the crazy penalty YET they are covoered?! And it is so expensive that my son could not pay for health insurance.
I did not quite get at what you are saying.Are you saying that Obamacare includes even those muslims who have been turned crazy due to religious beliefs ingrained right from childhood?In general , healthcare companies do not cover existing disabilities and mental health issues as they consider them out of their purview.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

manfred

Post by manfred »

:???:
1. That is a jewish/christian precept, which i assume he was supposed to believe--since everyone likes to point out that he was a christian supposedly every time, specifically, they want to stick it to the christians. He abandoned all notion of right and wrong when he did this--to say he was not responsible is i think at best quesionable.
But I did not say he was not responsible! Did you read the rest? In fact I said the opposite, only adding the qualification that I assume he was not mentally ill to the extent that it could render him incapable. I do not believe he was. As a young man I was a prison chaplain for about a year. (I was pretty useless at that and got manipulated to a ridiculous degree.) I can tell you that you can divide the prison population to three groups:

1) "I am innocent!" The ones who live in denial or at least refuse to look at the choices that they have made.
2) "But..." The ones who admit what they did but blame some other people or circumstances.
3) "I regret" .... This is the smallest group and the ones you could help the easiest.

I think Hitler, if we could ask him about his crimes today, would fall into group 2. He would claim that he was justified because of this, that or the other. I always asked people who argued on those line who they consulted to confirm that indeed they are an exception to the rule for everybody else, and mostly that got an angry response. I used to say just like a doctor is not allowed to write prescription for himself, so we need independent evaluation for our moral judgements, specially if they affect others.

The golden rule is not only a Christian/Jewish concept, it is also found in Chinese religious and philosophical teaching, as well as in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is also the basis for secular moral teaching, and as such accepted as a guide by most atheists. The only religion without it is Islam.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

The only religion without it is Islam.
According to a thread initiated by rainbow in the old forum,it is also present in Islam but not defined directly.However she seemed to have said that muslims do not generally implement it outside of their community. Thats o.k as Chanakya of the old forum said that first you have to consider first about people of your own country and Indians cannot escape the guilt of people of their own country in massacring their fellow citizens in Gujarat.People do draw lines with regards to their identities and that is part and parcel of nature.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Islam is the only religion that does not adhere to the Golden Rule as such.

None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself." Number 13 of Imam "Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths."

This brotherhood however does not extend to everyone. Quran (9:23) states that the believers should not take for friends and protectors (awlia) their fathers and brothers if they love Infidelity above Islam. In fact there are many verses that tell the Muslims to kill the unbelievers and be harsh with them. A clear example that Islam is not based on the Golden Rule is the verse (48:29) It says: "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other.”
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote: Here go and read world-famous infamous BBC about the idea left-wing globalists behind BBC.
FIFY
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Delingpole: Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Making Conservatives Lazy, Cowardly and Stupid

The conservative thinkers in Britain and the U.S. I most admire are the ones who can complete a sentence on the achievements of Trump’s presidency without ending it “but personally, I find him deplorable.”
I admire these mavericks because they are so brave, clear-headed and rare.

It takes courage to speak up for Trump in a climate where even conservative publications like my own beloved Spectator run pieces like this – ‘Trump’s presidency has imploded – in less than two years’ and this – ‘Trumpworld is spinning out of control’.

It also takes a certain career-suicidal cussedness. In the UK I cannot think of one newspaper or publication – not one, even among those supposedly on the right – which has given a fair and balanced assessment of Donald Trump, let alone a favourable one.

So if you happen to think, as I do, that Trump is shaping up to be one of the truly great presidents, no commissioning editor is going to welcome your contribution as the intriguing, considered viewpoint which might shake the readers out of their complacency. They’re just going to go: “This guy’s a loon! He’s probably only saying it get attention. And anyway, he works for Breitbart so it’s probably written into his contract…”

American conservative commentators, I know, have similar problems. If you want to be taken seriously as one of the right-wing intellectual elite, you basically need to advertise yourself as a NeverTrumper.

Sure this requires a certain cognitive dissonance: you’ve got a guy, in the White House, rapidly working his way through every conservative’s wish list of all the good, important things that need to be done – and somehow you’ve got to ignore all that and delude yourself and your readers that Crooked Hillary would have been the vastly preferable, conservative-friendly option.

But the intellectual contortions are worth it for the pay back. By dissing Trump, by holding your nose every time you talk about him, by distancing yourself from his character and his policies, you get to achieve every spineless conservative commentator’s dream: you get to show that despite being a conservative you’re also a really, really nice guy whom even non-conservative readers should love and take seriously because, hey, you’re free-thinking and you care and, by the way, did you mention how much you deplore Donald Trump?

Props, then, to one of my favourite conservative commentators – Victor Davis Hanson – for bucking the trend in one of the NeverTrumpers’ house journals, National Review.

Hanson has done a brilliant job, gently and politely explaining to the NeverTrump class (and anyone else who cares to listen) why it might be that they’ve got their president wrong.

It’s titled ‘Was the pre-Trump world normal or abnormal?’

He begins:

Much of the controversy that surrounds the policies of Donald Trump can be explained as a reaction to the past. He was either clumsily disrupting the sacrosanct or trying to resurrect what was lost.

In other words, what you feel about Trump is inseparable from what you think of the world before Trump.

China, for example. Was the only option to go on appeasing it, as all Trump’s predecessors did?

Beijing never has believed in either free or fair trade. Instead, at worst, it assumed that deluded Westerners in Europe and the U.S. would appease China. “Live with it” was the unspoken shrug from the West.

At best, as a post-revolutionary, reforming, and still-troubled power, China felt it deserved exemptions from normal behavior. The Western conventional wisdom was mostly to placate and coax China now; and then, soon, when rich and powerful, in gratitude, Beijing would either willingly democratize or the sheer power of its free-market opulence would transform it into a sober and judicious player on the world stage.

Meanwhile, China freely strong-armed Western companies inside China. It ran up huge trade surpluses by way of dumping, conducting technological espionage, ignoring health and safety norms, levying asymmetrical tariffs, and mocking copyright and trademark treaties.

It bullied its neighbors, empowered North Korea to hound the U.S. with the threat of its nuclear arsenal, and created the Spratley Islands hinge in hopes someday of adjudicating trade routes in the South China Sea.

And what about the Culture Wars? Were we just supposed to go on losing them because taking a stand had seemed too difficult before?

Conservatives took it as a given that the universities were overwhelmingly hostile to free speech and thought, and permanently so. The media mostly were antithetical to conservativism, and were enhanced by the rise of Silicon Valley social media that equated traditionalism with inflammatory speech to be shunned or even banned. Journalism had become near-advocacy, given that the noble ends of equality of result justified the means of selective reporting.

Open borders and the salad bowl, in cultural terms, had replaced the ideas of sovereignty and the melting pot. Everything from late-night television and Hollywood movies to the NFL and sitcoms had become politicized, or perhaps even weaponized as useful in the cultural struggle to create a progressive U.S. liberated from its past traditions and norms. Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and other groups were branded as mainstream progressive voices and their critics as haters, racists, and fascists.

Again, Republicans’ iconic answers in past decades to the Democratic party’s transformation into an engine of cultural progressive activism were mostly regretful compliance.

Hanson has put his finger on what may be the real, deep-seated psychological reason why so many supposedly right-wing commentators are down on Trump: he reveals them for the moral eunuchs they really are.

These people talk the talk about conservative ideas. But when push comes to shove, when there’s a guy in the White House with the determination to turn these ideas into reality, they run shrieking like lustful but repressed Victorian virgins for the smelling salts.

I can forgive their cowardice: no one wants to die, whether literally or figuratively; most of us would rather be liked than not liked.

What I find less easier to forgive is the damage they are doing to the conservative cause.

I’ll give you just one brief example. Just recently I was talking to a prominent conservative commentator about the battle of ideas which defines our time: the fight for truth, tradition and free speech against the false narratives of neo-Marxism and post-modernism.

My conservative friend totally got this. What he couldn’t accept was that Trump wasn’t part of the problem.

Here’s what this conservative friend and so many other NeverTrumpers think. It comes from a piece by Andrew Sullivan, who is not a real conservative. But liberals like Sullivan and NeverTrumpers are at one on this issue:

Polarization has made this worse — because on the left, moderation now seems like a surrender to white nationalism, and because on the right, white identity politics has overwhelmed moderate conservatism. And Trump plays a critical role. His crude, bigoted version of identity politics seems to require an equal and opposite reaction. And I completely understand this impulse. Living in this period is to experience a daily, even hourly, psychological hazing from the bigot-in-chief. And when this white straight man revels in his torment of those unlike him — and does so with utter impunity among his supporters — there’s a huge temptation to respond in kind. A president who has long treated women, in his words, “like sh!t,” and bragged about it, is enough to provoke rage in any decent person. But anger is rarely a good frame of mind to pursue the imperatives of reason, let alone to defend the norms of liberal democracy.

In other words, rather than being a necessary reaction to the rise of the extreme left, Trump is somehow partly responsible for it.

To borrow Sullivan’s glib, patronising phrase, I completely understand this utter stupidity.

It’s hard, really hard, living in a world where all the really bad stuff is being perpetrated by the left – the aggression, the contorted thinking, the suicidal policies – and where people on the conservative side of the argument are basically the sensible, decent people who just want to do the right thing.

It’s hard because it goes against everything we’ve been taught by our “progressive” culture these last few decades: the idea that the middle is the only place to be.

But in these weird times, moving away from the conservative position to try to accommodate yourself with the revolutionary left or the eco-fascists or the Islamists isn’t a form of sensible compromise – it’s just a form of dangerous appeasement. It feeds the regressive left’s delusions that it is justified in its grievances.

Every time I hear a conservative deploring Donald Trump or saying “but Charlottesville”, I hear not the voice of moderation but of an intellectual and moral coward happy to sell his own comrades to an implacable enemy for the reward of being placed slightly lower down on that enemy’s death list.

Let’s get this straight. We – at least the vast majority of us – on the side of the argument that Donald Trump is currently representing believe in stuff like: national borders, free speech, protecting citizens’ interests, equality of opportunity, lower taxes, smaller government, democratic accountability, the family, personal responsibility, rising standards of living, property rights, the rule of law, checks and balances, the Constitution, liberty. There is nothing in any of this we should feel awkward or guilty about. It does not make us Nazis. Or even semi-Nazis. Or alt-right. Or any of the other pejorative terms which – according to our opponents – make it wholly acceptable to punch the teeth out of anyone in a MAGA baseball cap.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has caused some conservatives – not all of us, thankfully – to lose sight of why it is that we fight.

We fight because we’re right. And yes – as Trump is one of the few conservative presidents to get – it really is that simple.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Oh boy!!! where to begin.
a) Where I come from the saying goes - "There are no bad followers - only bad leaders.
b) It took civilizations some 12000 years to develop a system of communications acceptable to all parties - all for sake of stability & economic benefits. Therefore, much like any other endeavor, there are rules of the game - conduct between various players. List of do & not Don't. Understanding & conventional wisdom.

c) The problem with Trump is not as much WHAT he does - rather HOW he does. With his utter ignorance of how government works, coupled with his barbaric and crude approach to others create ill will which affects all of us - not others.

d) As you & I know all too well - in every democracy decisions which affect the lives of people are made through rigorous process, where expert opinions are sought, advisors weigh and recommendations are made before the president make the final decisions to act or not act.

Not only Trump ignores advise from his own experts (like the daily presidential briefs, or repeated warning on Russian interference on our elections, etc) - his unusual behavior with Russia has been puzzling anyone who watch him.

In term of economic benefit, or form of government, Russia poses NEAR ZERO value to our economy. They don't produce product from which we want to buy, and have no consumer market of their own to which we can sell. So why Trump is so differential to Putin.?

Finally my lady. Since Trump has been removing anyone who comes near the investigation of Russia's meddling in our election - Many Americans start suspecting something is terribly wrong and fishy with this guy. Has he been compromised by the Russian intelligence services? which is known for it ruthless method to coerce visiting businessmen to spy for them - even against their will.

Suffice to remind you Kim Philby and his gang of 5.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Philby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trump is not a Conservative, Neither a liberal. He has his own party called "The Trump Brand". His loyalty first & foremost is to himself, then (maybe) to his family. even that it is not certain that somewhere along the line he will throw his own son under the bus just to save his own skin.

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

Hombre I agree with you almost on all points about Trump.

It's substance vs style. If in civilized world if you don't have acceptable behaviour all your ideas, poicies are worthless.

I pity Americans who don't realize that they have elected a practically insane guy. Flaws in character is a another topic, civility and introspection is a strange creature to him.His Rich background, white race and wealth has hidden his mental incompatibility. Imagine his obsession with young white females which could have destroyed mortal white guy or any right wing Christian politician!!He achieved his wealth mostly by blackmailing, blackballing subcontractors. Threatening them with law suites.Finally they all agreed to some what reduced payments. To him this was sign of success.

All his policies of anti immigrations, less tax Anti environment policy etc could have been achieved by radical right wing politician. It would have also saved their country from Putin's blackmail.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:Oh boy!!! where to begin.
a) Where I come from
Where do you come from - what planet? - when you can say
d) As you & I know all too well - in every democracy decisions which affect the lives of people are made through rigorous process, where expert opinions are sought, advisors weigh and recommendations are made before the president make the final decisions to act or not act.
Anthony Blair did all that before invading Iraq? More like he just discussed it with Bush.
David Cameron - well, he might have discussed it with the "great and the good" but he only allowed a referendum on the EU because he thought he could hoodwink the plebs and con them into voting against leaving.
Have you got the Establishment Adoration Syndrome?
I don't like him one bit, but there are two sides to Trump: the man and his politics. People trash the man because of his politics then use the man to trash his politics. Or vice versa.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:Oh boy!!! where to begin.
a) Where I come from
Where do you come from - what planet? - when you can say
Anthony Blair did all that before invading Iraq? More like he just discussed it with Bush.
David Cameron - well, he might have discussed it with the "great and the good" but he only allowed a referendum on the EU because he thought he could hoodwink the plebs and con them into voting against leaving.
Have you got the Establishment Adoration Syndrome?
I don't like him one bit, but there are two sides to Trump: the man and his politics. People trash the man because of his politics then use the man to trash his politics. Or vice versa.
Hello fernando. I hope all is well in your part of the world
a) I come from planet earth, where rudimentary rational among mankind still exist.
d) I was not defending anyone, as Iraq war was a terrible mistake to which I am still critical of. I merely was addressing the PROCESS of democracy and means it suppose to work.

My criticism of Trump is that - with his callus & one-man-show in which he governs, eventually will bring the US and the rest of the world to a possible economic and social upheaval. His capricious and ill-informed decisions do and will affect us all.

Otherwise, no credible leader - let alone President of U,S views daily 5 hours of commercial TV - nor draws his decisions from comments made on their programs. Trump does just that, listens to FoxNews, then like a Parrott adheres to their "recommendation. A case in point, his tweets about White formers killed in SA.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre didn't you notice one of the arch Trump haters, a war mongering bitter loser who was photographed with isis in syria while on his funding trip, passed away recently? From your previous posts I knew you liked that guy but hated Trump. :heh:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:Hombre didn't you notice one of the arch Trump haters, a warmongering bitter loser who was photographed with isis in syria while on his funding trip, passed away recently? From your previous posts, I knew you liked that guy but hated Trump. :heh:
Hello centaur. Before I read any of your comments - I need to kneel on my knees and pray to Allah to give me the strength to stand on my feet - after I read your posts.

Yes, I did notice that before last election (nov 2016) the bitter fight you were having in regards to "Hillary's illness". Now we find out all those youtube clips were posted by Russian trolls with a clear objective to help trump.
Otherwise, I don't know who's the guy who was killed in Syria to which you are referring to

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

well I can remind you the guy who you were a fan of, if you have chosen to forget him so easily.Regardless of the people who were photographed with him were identified isis members or not everyone knows they all terrorists.And that on tax payer money, unbelievable.
But there’s just one problem with McCain’s office’s story. Now, McCain’s team says the senator didn’t meet with any bad figures but declines to name them, for what seems to be a legitimate reason–although those who are publicly leading combat against ISIS and against Bashar Al-Assad’s regime are probably publicly known figures there.
hmm poor hardcore terrorists will be terrified if ISIS get to know their names or are they isis themselves?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... hn-mccain/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many here support Trump not because they are fans of him but the alternative was shyte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLWgV8trxKQ

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

centaur
a) if we have to choose between the McCain & Trump - in term of service to the country, personal integrity and intelligent - I will take McCain.
b) it is astonishing that now - after what we have seen and heard about Russia interference - spreading fake news damaging to HC to sway voters to vote for trump, one thinks you would be wise enough NOT to believe every photo, video or text posted on the internet.

Unfortunately, you have not that lesson. Until you are a bit wiser - distinguishing between serious sources and those like Breitbart who's mantra is to spread bizarre theories of conspiracies and nonexistent "deep states". Otherwise provide its reader the what they wish to hear, read or see.

Finally, at the time of that photo showing McCain with so-called "ISIS" he was the chairman of the arm forces committee with unlimited access to intelligence. He would know exactly the indentity of those guys with him on the photo before posing. Besides, it could very well be CIA operatives in the area - posing as "ISIS"

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

Look at photos of Trump and his family with rulers of Saudi Arabia.

Birth place of Isis, haven and heaven for all Muslim terrorists! :x

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:centaur
a) if we have to choose between the McCain & Trump - in term of service to the country, personal integrity and intelligent - I will take McCain.
Agreed integral in supporting terrorism openly. intelligent? more like shrewd and sly or evil.
And why the left like him, because McCain was a RINO or republican in name only aka progressive leftist. So all leftists snobs likes him as their messiah.
Hombre wrote: b) it is astonishing that now - after what we have seen and heard about Russia interference - spreading fake news damaging to HC to sway voters to vote for trump, one thinks you would be wise enough NOT to believe every photo, video or text posted on the internet.

Unfortunately, you have not that lesson. Until you are a bit wiser - distinguishing between serious sources and those like Breitbart who's mantra is to spread bizarre theories of conspiracies and nonexistent "deep states". Otherwise provide its reader the what they wish to hear, read or see.
what i read is my own preference however, you can choose to agree or not agree ,ignore or can have an objective analysis of what is said . In my view Breitbart is better than Garbagian or wahsington compost at least on some of the reports they make. it does not mean that I agree with every thing they say like a leftist snob reading wahsington compost or garbagian.did you ever consider the possibility that every thing dished out by the leftist media might not be true?
see you might need to grow a bit wiser than a stubborn leftist snob, though it might be bit harder at this stage having been indoctrinated with leftist garbage for a long time.
Finally, at the time of that photo showing McCain with so-called "ISIS" he was the chairman of the arm forces committee with unlimited access to intelligence. He would know exactly the identity of those guys with him on the photo before posing. Besides, it could very well be CIA operatives in the area - posing as "ISIS"
how do you know about events taking place in such chotic syria? Did CIA set him up to meet all terrorists?
oh sorry moderates. :lol:
Last edited by Centaur on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_vusWz33c
did he give a proper reply to the concerns of that lady? nope he didn't give a damn. thick and evil. Assad was secular leader who was not without his faults but, that is one of the best we can get in that region of the globe where a particular ideology is not compatible with modern democracy. He treated minorities fairly before the foreign sported moderates who followed the example set 1400 years ago by their leader embarked on a mission to impose Sharia.one can only imagine what happened all those Christians and Yassidis.
war booty right hand possession etc comes to mind.

So the FSA who Mcshame supported was rebranded Alqaeda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Fmrye4gvM

by and large they all the same, following the same ideology.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Do yourself a favor - DO NOT post any more youtube clips to bolster your claim. because I won't open nor watch them. Watching, listening to the late McCain for past 40 years, I have a pretty good idea who was McCain. I don't need you to "educated" me with few - most likely heavily edited pieces on Youtube.

Since I read & speak several languages, I read news from respected publications in US and abroad written from different angles & POV to derive my conclusions on events of the days. Among them, UPI, Associated press Int'l, Reuters, as well as major papers in Israel, and elsewhere in the Middle East.

You chose to see the world in black & white (lefties, Liberals) or otherwise be fooled with unfounded and unsupported allegation - that is your prerogative.

You denigrate newspapers founded in 1812, 1877 like Washingon Post & NYTimes, render them as "Garbage" - but prefer to read a publication like Breitbart (which often I do visit & read) - found only in 2007. It is financed and supported by a wealthy individual (R. Mercer) to spread his own uber-rightwing ideology.

I am sure if you conduct a survey among intelligent and level-headed people of newsworthiness between Breitbart & NYT, WashPost, UPI, API & Rueter - most will throw you out of the door for insulting their intelligence.