PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Manfred, his entire statement is an attempt to say, hey he shouldn't be killed--but if he is, he is to blame.

That's nothing but clear--so if Trump is killed, it has nothing to do with the perso who might murder hi--it's trumps fault, case closed --snicker.

That's a cop out and you know it.. So anything Hombre doesn't like or anything anyone doesn't like is a slick leftest cop out stating the person who got killed shouldn't say that...

It's akin to Pope Frances saying, well i you say something bad about islam you might get killed---equviocating it to if someone says something about your mother you might get punched.

Respectfully don't give Hombre a pass on this... he also has stated in his posts that trump is stupid, a liar and there is darkness in his soul. He doesn't deserve a pass on the whole if trump is killed he has none but himself to blame...

Remember when the muslim protester was shot and the muslim on here said, i feel bad for her but i blame the protesters--basically saying, all her fault anyway, Seriously.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Trump is Dyslexia and surrounded by lunatics Zionist. :yuk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

Hi glitch, let's see what hombre says in reply.

And SAM, your comment is grammatically wrong. It should be "Trump is dyslexic and surrounded by lunatic Zionists". As a guy from Singapore you should know how to speak English.

So you think Trump is dyslexic? Care to explain? And does dyslexic mean someone is "stupid"?

And Zionists are lunatics? All of them? Or just some of them? Diagnosed by whom?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Hi glitch, let's see what hombre says in reply.

And SAM, your comment is grammatically wrong. It should be "Trump is dyslexic and surrounded by lunatic Zionists".

So you think Trump is dyslexic? Care to explain? And does dyslexic mean someone is "stupid"?

And Zionists are lunatics? All of them? Or just some of them? Diagnosed by whom?
When I was in UK ... many Brits spoke broken English ... their own native language... :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

At the end of the day, it does not matter much if your English is sometimes garbled, as long as people can get what you say. Sure people in the UK also sometimes make grammar mistakes, and some have become so common, that they are turning in an alternative "correct". In Singapore English is a little different anyway, but you know that what you wrote would not be right even there.

Still... I am still waiting to see your explanation for you two statements....

a) Trump is dyslexic, you say. What does that mean to you? Do you have any evidence? And did you know.... Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci and Thomas Edison were also dyslexic.... Several American Presidents also had dyslexia including John F. Kennedy (and his brother Robert). George Bush and George W. Bush have dyslexia. It is also believed that George Washington also had dyslexia.

b) He is surrounded by "lunatics Zionist" as you say. As "Zionist" is singular, it must be a a grossly overweight one, to surround him completely. Please point him (or her?) out to me. Also explain why you think that the belief that the Jewish people should have a home like other people, a place where they make the law and were they are safe from those who want to harm them makes you a lunatic.

glitch

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:Hi glitch, let's see what hombre says in reply.

And SAM, your comment is grammatically wrong. It should be "Trump is dyslexic and surrounded by lunatic Zionists". As a guy from Singapore you should know how to speak English.

Why Manfred? do not his posts speak for themselves. He clearly said if Trump is killed its Trump's own fault--this is suprisingly a lot like when Australian police told Lauren Southern that if she gets attacked by Islamists for criticizing them it's _her_ fault.

I mean Hombre has said i don't clearly read his posts--i'm certain i have--though he a you pointed out is essentially allowed to respond selectively i think his posts speak for themselves.

manfred

Post by manfred »

If that is what he meant to say... that it is morally acceptable to kill Trump because of his actions as president, of course that would be quite shocking. But I don't think he means that: If you make a lot of people very angry then things can happen.... not that they SHOULD happen, but they CAN happen... if you ignore that possibility then you are putting yourself at risk. He aslo write that he did NOT advocate violence against Trump, so you need to take the two things together.

Suppose you drive a car. Sometimes there is an accident. Some may be your fault, others are caused by other people. Suppose you are hit by a car whose driver lost control. It was not your fault. But if you had carefully monitored the road, your could have avoided the collision. Does that make the accident your fault? No, of course not. But it tells you that a good driver assumes that other drivers are BAD drivers, and drives accordingly.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Lets hope we are not going to get to that dreaded point. If any attempt is made on his life - he should blame none other then himself. With that degree of raw emotional fervor which he has been generating, he has polarized the already polarized society here.
How is this unclear--i agree he hopes it won't happen but right after that, if its an attempt or if its success, Trump's life or death is the fault of Trump...no matter whodoes it.. the answer is he upset some folks--grounds in Hombre's eyes for Trump's death.

manfred

Post by manfred »

That is the part I would like him to explain.

glitch

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:That is the part I would like him to explain.
Which he won't! He will ignore that. Like he ignores everything that he doesn't agree with. Mark my words, he will not deal with his own statement at all.

IF he does--i will say i was wrong (about his dodging his own words) But like i['ve said before he will never be clear--if he was clear he'd simply say, "I hate trump so much I can't look at what he does in an objective way." if he at least said that I'd step back and say, " I won't push this anymore."

but see Hombre believes he is being objective.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

manfred,
thanks for trying to put some sense into this glitch guy on my behalf.
As you elucidated - by NO MEANS do I advocate violence against Trump - nor anyone else for that matter. But when he attacks others, then there are consequences to this type of behavior.

Nonetheless, we all, with our own behavior and ways we treat others - we DO determine our own fate.
We always like, admire and respect those who treat us with basic respect, courtesy, and decorum. We loath & disdain those who incite and play on our emotion for their own benefit. The first thing comes to mind is the wish to see him/her gone from the scene, or if possible ask him/her to leave the scene. Most cases we simply ignore this individual or move elsewhere.

In rare cases, however, (as you had pointed out), this individual raises so such raw & negative emotion, such that, someone decides to remove the offending party through violence, like the attempted assassination on Regan back in 1980 by Chapman.
As you mentioned above, I wrote: "destroy his standing" - meaning to have him removed from office by legal means.

Finally, I already came to recognize glitches limited capacity to read and comprehend other people's comments. His replies are dictated by raw emotions. If he does not like you, then in his little cocoon you are wrong and the enemy whom he needs to defeat. Best to communicate with him on a level of a 13-year-old child, basic sentences, and rudimentary grammar. :cry:

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Trump is Dyslexia and surrounded by lunatics Zionist. :yuk:
Shmulik!!! shame on you maligning your own people?. Are you self-hating Jew?. Aren't the Zionist your brothers.
It is time for you to come out of the ethnic -closet. :lotpot:

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
manfred,
thanks for trying to put some sense into this glitch guy on my behalf.
As you elucidated - by NO MEANS do I advocate violence against Trump - nor anyone else for that matter. But when he attacks others, then there are consequences to this type of behavior.
so again,that's double talk.if you say Trump shouldnt be killed but then you say that simply speaking and offending someone else and them killing you is his fault then you advocate he can die for something as simple as he offended someone -- let me show you what i mean.

Barak Obama shouldn't have had assassination attempts on him and no violence--i don't care if he put a muslim flag on the white house... that's it. I don't care if he said he was a member of Black lives matter. Nothing else matters.

Think you could do that without basically advocating the death of Trump--see you could have cut it off with the first sentence--but you had to spout some meta language.

Again, would it fly if i said, well muslims shouldn't kill, but if you say something about Muhammad it's your own fault--you know it would not, but now i suspect you will go quiet seeing as you not only doubled down on the same statement, but took half a sentence to call me an idiot and illiterate again.
Nonetheless, we all, with our own behavior and ways we treat others - we DO determine our own fate.
We always like, admire and respect those who treat us with basic respect, courtesy, and decorum. We loath & disdain those who incite and play on our emotion for their own benefit. The first thing comes to mind is the wish to see him/her gone from the scene, or if possible ask him/her to leave the scene. Most cases we simply ignore this individual or move elsewhere.
So free speech to Hombre means nothing.. just as it means nothing to muslims.

rare cases, however, (as you had pointed out), this individual raises so such raw & negative emotion, such that, someone decides to remove the offending party through violence, like the attempted assassination on Regan back in 1980 by Chapman.
Mark David Chapman wasn't an offended snowflower he was mentally ill. notice that Hombre's idea of offense is that anyone who tries to kill someone must be a victim and polarized... see and Chapman was about like a muslim too.
Chapman's legal team intended to mount an insanity defense that would be based on expert testimony he was in a delusional psychotic state at the time of the killing. As the trial approached, Chapman instructed his lawyers he wanted to plead guilty, based on the assertion what he had decided was the will of God.
notice the subtle use of Hombre' deception--it must have been a wicked nasty polarizing mean republican wacist who upset Chapman. No concept of the facts what so ever.
Chapman also said he had an alternate hit list of potential targets in mind, including David Bowie, Johnny Carson, Marlon Brando, Walter Cronkite, Elizabeth Taylor, George C. Scott and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, but Lennon seemed to be the easiest to find. He separately said Lennon particularly infatuated him. Chapman's planning has been described as "muddled."[22][23] He went to New York in October 1980, intending to kill Lennon, but left in order to obtain ammunition from his unwitting friend in Atlanta, Dana Reeves, before returning in November.[17]
so Chapman wanted to kill any number of people in no way based on stuff they said.
As you mentioned above, I wrote: "destroy his standing" - meaning to have him removed from office by legal means.

Finally, I already came to recognize glitches limited capacity to read and comprehend other people's comments. His replies are dictated by raw emotions. If he does not like you, then in his little cocoon you are wrong and the enemy whom he needs to defeat. Best to communicate with him on a level of a 13-year-old child, basic sentences, and rudimentary grammar. :cry:
[/quote]

i asked you politely to deal with his issues--you listed 2 and on a number of posts have gone out of your way to attack him as mentally deficient--i read your posts--it is clear you don't read mind since i clearly said, if you admit you simply hate trump and that's all you need to say, i'll be quiet...

Hombre, i'll ask you again to not attack me personally--you are the person who can't basically say you can't objectively evaluate Trump--not me. I can talk very clearly on what Obama's policies are. And I'll only talk about his policies as i already said i would.

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

Americans have played " kill president they don't like game"since time of Kennedy.

Some time it is blatant.

The list includes Radical blacks, White supremacists, Senators, Congressmen etc.

Game is played like " I don't advocate killing but there are some people in my constituency who may do that".Otherwise I am a peaceful guy!!"

Trump's threat about what white gun nuts would do if 2 nd. Amend. is in Danger is well recorded.

Obama was threatened several times by white supremacist.

Late Jesse Helms a racist senator bent out of shape once Clinton got elected and told Americans "well there are some crazies in NC and I am not sure what they will do to Clinton!!"

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote: i asked you politely to deal with his issues--you listed 2 and on a number of posts have gone out of your way to attack him as mentally deficient--i read your posts--it is clear you don't read mind since i clearly said, if you admit you simply hate trump and that's all you need to say, i'll be quiet...

Hombre, i'll ask you again to not attack me personally--you are the person who can't basically say you can't objectively evaluate Trump--not me. I can talk very clearly on what Obama's policies are. And I'll only talk about his policies as i already said i would.
Go here and re-read my original post - detailing the real reasons for which I oppose Trump.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Otherwise, act like a mature individual, and make sure you read and comprehend what others write and mean to say - before you jump your gun and hip-hoot with your baseless accusations (I hate Trump, etc). I hate what he does and the way he acts. As an Israeli, I fully approve and support his stands about Jerusalem and his opposition to the regime in Iran. As an American, I do not like - nor support his divisiveness and constant lies and distortion of the truth. This man puts his own narcissistic self before the good of the country.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote: i asked you politely to deal with his issues--you listed 2 and on a number of posts have gone out of your way to attack him as mentally deficient--i read your posts--it is clear you don't read mind since i clearly said, if you admit you simply hate trump and that's all you need to say, i'll be quiet...

Go here and re-read my original post - detailing the real reasons for which I oppose Trump.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Otherwise, act like a mature individual, and make sure you read and comprehend what others write and mean to say - before you jump your gun and hip-hoot with your baseless accusations (I hate Trump, etc). I hate what he does and the way he acts. As an Israeli, I fully approve and support his stands about Jerusalem and his opposition to the regime in Iran. As an American, I do not like - nor support his divisiveness and constant lies and distortion of the truth. This man puts his own narcissistic self before the good of the country.
I responded to your hate filled Rant. Or did you forget. You said in so many terms you thought he was selfish and lived a life never knowing what other poor people feel.

None of that is policy. As i pointed out. And none of what you said except hating trump and "feeling" stuff about him is backed by evidence--You feel he is selfish.. I already covered this--all you have ever done is talk about his so called affairs, which i stated is ugly and gross, but that's STILL a personal attack on him. Not on his policies. And as I said, again and i;'ll repeat. DEAL with his policies!

glitch

Post by glitch »

idesigner1 wrote:Americans have played " kill president they don't like game"since time of Kennedy.
Free speech is a right in america. And it can be ugly. I never said this... The majority of Americans never said this--i don't care who says it.. i care about actions, and when Oswald killed Kennedy, nobody i knew has ever said, well. it was kenney's own fault.
Some time it is blatant.

The list includes Radical blacks, White supremacists, Senators, Congressmen etc.
The first 2 are racists--which of course is ugly, but freedom of speech still exists and i'm pretty sure they were investigated.

Senators and Congressmen shouldn;t say it because this brings up the whole Diplomacy and office and respectability thing--you know that Hombre likes to tout--but still that is freedom of speech--the problem is--its all gone now--i hear that reporters in the white house are completely disrespetful--so answer this--Trump just has to take it--no matter what, specifically when people spout, Are you a racist? Are you a Racist? How do you answer that question?
Game is played like " I don't advocate killing but there are some people in my constituency who may do that".Otherwise I am a peaceful guy!!"

Trump's threat about what white gun nuts would do if 2 nd. Amend. is in Danger is well recorded.
I'm not sure it was a threat--but as always--whites are the people who are gun nuts, right?
Obama was threatened several times by white supremacist.

Late Jesse Helms a racist senator bent out of shape once Clinton got elected and told Americans "well there are some crazies in NC and I am not sure what they will do to Clinton!!"
Both were wrong....i fail to see the point--the majority of people don't usually says, "its their own fault."

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

idesigner1 wrote:Trump reminds me one of our old forum participant. Forgot his name. He was of Indian origin a Sikh from Malaysia living in US. His technique was " To cuss and cuss,, insult, use fowl language till he brings you down to his level ! If you get frustrated and try to reply in kind, he will tell whole forum " see I told you all how bad is Hombre!!His technique worked very well. He used to win arguments!but after a year or so he was banned. I received threatening messages from him challenging to have dual with me when he visit Canada!!
I think that was Chanakya.She used to abuse Brahmins in particular.Brahmin sickoo,follower of nepotism,preacher of apartheid,practitioner of apartheid,abuse is built in your nature,lies lie in your blood,you treated your fellow human beings that is those of the low caste worse than animals etc etc.When some irate Brahmin decided to pay her back in the same vein,she uses that post as an example of the low level of thinking inherent in subcontinentals and then issues a blanket statement that they are not worthy of settling in the decent Western societies and advises them to stay back in their gutter countries.But as far as I know she(not he) is a resident of Canada and not the U.S.
Last edited by Nosuperstition on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Interesting development here in the UK...

For some time we had the left (Labour party) flirting with he "Palestinian" cause and supporting Hamas in particular. They also pretty much see Israel as the root of all the violence in the Middle East....

As a result, many Jewish groups here, from all religious backgrounds and none, have accused the Labour party and its leader Jeremy Corbyn of anti-Semitism. Even some of the very few Jewish Labour MPs have spoken out.

As a result Labour has become unelectable for not only Jews, but anyone who detests anti-Semitism.

An guess what the Labour leader says....

Yes, it is all Trump's doing. He "falsifies" the accusations.... and "Trump fanatics", being fascists, naturally, are trying to damage the LAbour party with malicious rumours...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... -party-nec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So even Corbyn's constant and easily demonstrable anti-Semitic actions are, apparently, all due to Trump....

glitch

Post by glitch »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17777
Otherwise, act like a mature individual, and make sure you read and comprehend what others write and mean to say - before you jump your gun and hip-hoot with your baseless accusations (I hate Trump, etc).
How is it a baseless accusation. Every one of your posts mentions him as stupid.You spent an entire post, the one above, saying you thought he was a petty, selfish man who never experienced pain, or hunger or loss or ever treated anyone with dignity and respet, never had to work for anything--never bqsically, as your post says, never really was a human being... you basically spent the entire post dehumanizing him, which by the way is what Hitler did to the jews, and what Muhammed did to the jews and you are supposedly Isreali... You confirm this constantly by a quick punch to the nuts in every one of your posts by calling him stupid. I expect this from Sam.

I hate what he does and the way he acts.
The way he acts is personal and not the issue. What he does should be followed by his policies which as i said, you've discussed 2. You don't like his tarrifs because they might be hurting farmers--and i agree her4--if they don't work, i'll denounce them.

As for th mueller probe, again you often end your posts saying"if mueller finds it." or "evidence is coming." You know that is a cop out--as is the assertion he stole the election.
As an Israeli, I fully approve and support his stands about Jerusalem and his opposition to the regime in Iran. As an American, I do not like - nor support his divisiveness and constant lies and distortion of the truth.

Her's the sum total.... show me the worst of his lies and compare it to Clinton lying under oath an Obama pushing lies to get his legislation of Obamacare pushed through. What war have his lies started? You do't like lies--that's noble--i need to know what lies he's said that you dont like--if its that he lies at all--then grow up.
This man puts his own narcissistic self before the good of the country.
SHOW me one example. This last statement is a personal opinion. Nothing more. you still havrn't dealt with hi policies. Do you understand--behavior is not policy and i'd appreciate it if you actually dealt with the policies.